Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation (24256 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Wotowotoman: 9:02pm On May 13
janeedema:
Did she marry Bill gates a millionaire? You don’t seem to understand that moral and intellectual support is a thing. Do I blame you?

A woman puts her life on hold to carry child and put the home in order so when the man comes, he can relax and you think she doesn’t deserve to be compensated in the event of a divorce?

She married him as a billionaire CEO. Stop putting mouth in wetin you no know before Yamayama fall on that your large balding forehead there angry
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by WritterNg: 9:02pm On May 13
cococandy:
Oh Yes of course he’s lying. You were obviously there when they co-founded the company and know better than him.

And the women who got their fair share of the business proceeds when divorced also didn’t earn it. How could they have?

Typical of you misogynistic lot not to give women credit where due. That’s why a family business can only be attributed to the man’s effort. Even though anyone with an iota of thought understands that it’s nearly impossible to succeed in running both a family and a business without the both partners putting in equal amount of work.

My dear i don't wanna argue with you. You're Pro Russia so we're both on the same team.

But the facts are there.

We both know how in the west, just dating and living with a woman for a couple of days automatically earns her a piece of your asset, if she choose to sue. You know how brutal the laws are against men.

We know how men are forced to make some concessions, so as not to lose all. Maybe in his case it was to name her as co-founder. We can never know for sure.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Babangidapikin: 9:02pm On May 13
smiley Hopefully she focus on her grand kid and her look alike daughter .Bill would keep trying to make the world a better place.. whether it is converting waste to power or enjoying a driveless car test run.. all Bill cares about is the future... I wish Melinda well in her future endeavours..just praying Bill don't take an Asian wife .. don't understand US techy guys and Asian women.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 9:06pm On May 13
This long winded response trying to convince yourself or me? Like I said earlier , it’s not my problem. You’re not going to convince me that you have no option but to be a lay about. Now if you need to convince yourself, that I understand

But just so you know, The same reason why all these men including you can’t stick to one partner is the same reason why some of you aren’t your dad’s kids.No one had the monopoly of sexual libido.

You don’t have more sexual stamina than a prostitute. Yet she’s supposedly created with the self control that you proudly claim to lack.

The funny thing is men as a norm don’t sleep with other men. They sleep around with multiple women and somehow can’t connect the dots that it means women are also sleeping around?

The absolute lack of thought

franchasofficia:
It has nothing to do with respect my sister, this is Biology, natural instinct at work.

You cannot take away our natural form in the name of civilization, it will fail at some point.

The who and who in the society all over the world have been found wanting in this regard, and you are here talking about respect.

Are you more knowledgeable or respected than the American President or Israeli President or Italian Prime Minister or some Kings or Professors, inventors, etc?

Albert Einstein as wise and super intelligent he was fell in this same aspect and even fell for his own cousin, and you are here talking about respect and self control as if you can match the intelligence and wisdom and achievement of these men.

Only God that created man can judge a man in this very aspect not any man or woman.

Are you wiser than King Solomon? David? Samson? And so many others in the Bible?

You will be here making noise and shouting respect and at the end you still see these men you condemned by your civilize woman standard sitting in heaven with the Saints at the end of the day. Just focus on your spouse, pray for him to be faithful to you forever if that is your worst nightmare and pray you don't get to find out his doings and leave other men to God that created them to judge them okay?

Do you know how many flaws in you ladies that men overlook and ignore but you ladies will be screaming over natural things as if men created themselves when you ladies are very far from being perfect in countless issues.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Wotowotoman: 9:09pm On May 13
cococandy:

He was good while he was having affairs in their marriage?

I don’t even dislike Bill Gates but you internet boys are insufferable

May your wife or future wife have as many affairs on you as Bill had on Melinda. Since that’s your definition of a good spouse

How good was she when she was scheming to marry the Microsoft CEO who everyone in the industry knew was a womanizer? She knew exactly what she was doing when she married the wealthy boss. Stop making it look like she was just a naive woman in love. She was probably also cheating on him!

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 9:10pm On May 13
Pls don’t break your back reaching

There’s not a single statement in this comment that’s true.
exhausting
WritterNg:

My dear i don't wanna argue with you. You're Pro Russia so we're both on the same team.

But the facts are there.

We both know how in the west, just dating and living with a woman for a couple of days automatically earns her a piece of your asset, if she choose to sue. You know how brutal the laws are against men.

We know how men are forced to make some concessions, so as not to lose all. Maybe in his case it was to name her as co-founder. We can never know for sure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by franchasofficia: 9:18pm On May 13
Wotowotoman:

Stop talking nonsense. Melinda was his secretary!
My Secretary counts as part of my success because I know how much she has contributed to my small firm's success.

She being his secretary doesn't undermine her contribution to his success, please give credit to whom one is due, cheers mate
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by meobizy(f): 9:19pm On May 13
Okay, that’s good to know. Them don make money tire, e no dey freak them again. Meanwhile, my small 100k is vanishing before my eyes.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by franchasofficia: 9:20pm On May 13
cococandy:
This long winded response trying to convince yourself or me? Like I said earlier , it’s not my problem. You’re not going to convince me that you have no option but to be a lay about. Now if you need to convince yourself, that I understand

But just so you know, The same reason why all these men including you can’t stick to one partner is the same reason why some of you aren’t your dad’s kids.No one had the monopoly of sexual libido.

You don’t have more sexual stamina than a prostitute. Yet she’s supposedly created with the self control that you proudly claim to lack.

The funny thing is men as a norm don’t sleep with other men. They sleep around with multiple women and somehow can’t connect the dots that it means women are also sleeping around?

The absolute lack of thought

I am not trying to convince you but trying to prepare you mind ahead of the day you will wake up to your own reality lol.

Does it matter if I am not my father's biological son? What matters is I am alive and kicking cheesy
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by WritterNg: 9:20pm On May 13
cococandy:
Pls don’t break your back reaching

There’s not a single statement in this comment that’s true.
exhausting

😁 😁

I don't argue with friends of the motherland 🇷🇺 🇷🇺

We're one family ✌🏻 🫶🏻
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 9:23pm On May 13
franchasofficia:
I am not trying to convince you but trying to prepare you mind ahead of the day you will wake up to your own reality lol.

Does it matter if I am not my father's biological son? What matters is I am alive and kicking cheesy

Honey go and cheat on your partner in peace. I’m not here to stop you.

You can only threaten women whose existence revolve around being married with “pray your husband doesn’t cheat”.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by 99thEnemy(m): 9:23pm On May 13
Make she also resign from the Dangote Group board?

All don’t change anything.

These people use formality to make feelings and public judgments change.

I am not that gullible.

Absolutely little has changed.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Benwallt(m): 9:27pm On May 13
cococandy:

Well I don’t know about that.

Maybe. maybe not. It’s not impossible. I can’t vouch for her. I don’t know her personally

You seemed like a pretty interesting lady with a great fanciful impulse. Your response is commendable.👏👏👏.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by franchasofficia: 9:30pm On May 13
Wotowotoman:

Stop talking nonsense. He was already one of the richest man in the world when she met him!
Nna I no come here to drag Bill Gate's wealth oh, I am here to defend the fact that all sexually active men are the same when it comes to sexual insatiability, and only a man that have accepted Jesus Christ and have an absolute fear of God *can be able to conquer that natural form of men.

But unfortunately modern women want to eat their cake and still have it, how?

They want to marry a hot man who abandons Church activities and is not committed to Christ but spend time on the gym trying to look hot and fit for her alone. They think they can detach a man from Godliness and still have such man not act as a natural man.

They want a rich modern man who doesn't believe in accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and personal savior but will still remain faithful to them alone out of principles and because he married the hottest woman on earth cheesy

Reality will shock them all someday when they will wake up from their daydream.

If you are a woman and you don't want any man to ever cheat on you, following any of the below pathways:

1.) Join the monastery and dedicate your life to serving God

2.) Do not date or marry men, be a lesbian

3.) Forget about marrying a financially successful man, just find a pauper in your area and marry and live a frugal life with him
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by franchasofficia: 9:34pm On May 13
cococandy:

Honey go and cheat on your partner in peace. I’m not here to stop you.

You can only threaten women whose existence revolve around being married with “pray your husband doesn’t cheat”.
Now I understand, it is well sis, all the best
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On May 13
WritterNg:

😁 😁

I don't argue with friends of the motherland 🇷🇺 🇷🇺

We're one family ✌🏻 🫶🏻
I’ve never once in my life nor will I ever be pro Russia.
I don’t know how you got to that conclusion but I think that underscores my point

You’re just on this interweb saying whatever comes to your mind. No verification. Nothing rooted in fact

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Chucks13: 9:36pm On May 13
cococandy:
more like you don’t have any meaningful response

So as I respect you jejely no suit you ba?

Ok o no vex ma.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by NothingDoMe: 9:36pm On May 13
osazsky:
he meant for a lifetime
Hahaha 😆 😂 🤣
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by WritterNg: 9:37pm On May 13
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by NothingDoMe: 9:40pm On May 13
cococandy:
more like you don’t have any meaningful response
👀
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by northbird: 9:44pm On May 13
janeedema:
Did she marry Bill gates a millionaire? You don’t seem to understand that moral and intellectual support is a thing. Do I blame you?

A woman puts her life on hold to carry child and put the home in order so when the man comes, he can relax and you think she doesn’t deserve to be compensated in the event of a divorce?

Yes, Bill was already a millionaire ( crazy millions) before he actually pushed the marriage thing to her.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by WritterNg: 9:50pm On May 13
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by caye(m): 10:01pm On May 13
JoeEeL:
THE GATES FOUNDATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GRAVELY DANGEROUS GMO AGENDA

This is a modification of the natural way seed grows. There is suspicion that the fulani activities which constitute the heavy destruction of farmlands all over nigeria (from north to south) is tied to this agenda. The middle belt of nigeria which is very agrarian and houses some of the best soils and weather has seen a deliberate and well-calculated massacre and forceful eviction of their farms, as well as the burning of crops and seeds.

To the idiotic fulani terrorists, they are carrying out jihad but to these white eugenics fanatics (who won't let this world rest and follow its natural order), they are trying to roundly enslave us by what we eat. This is pure economic and food enslavement. What is happening in nigeria is not ordinary.

You guys that are studying agriculture engineering and agric science in tertiary institutions, what are your brains for? I have not even seen one single intelligent thread connecting the dots of the terrorist invasion vis-a-vis the destruction of farms and the elimination of the owners.

This is a very evil agenda and we all must be alive to this threat. When they have achieved what they want, the next phase is for them to come through disguised NGO's that will pretend to bring respite by giving (even selling) their own modified seeds (GMOs) which will deliberately have no longevity. In other words, they would hardly last if stored till the next season. So this way, we become enslaved to the west and they would keep selling their own kind of seeds to us while we would have lost our natural seedlings forever. Let me not even conjecture what the effects would be if we consume (heaven forbid) the produce of these seedlings.

This is NOT a joke! We are talking 21st century slavery here. No jokes! Open your eyes, o ye black folks.

I know some of them will come here and be quoting rubbish. I pity una next generation.

If I talk now, dem go call me conspiracy theorist.

Yet , all evidence points that:-

- Bill and Melinda Gates are evil, probably Satanists. During the beginning stages of COVID 19, she said , " I see dead bodies being dragged all over the roads in Africa". Guess what? God disappointed them.

- Gates foundation might likely be a front for evil activities, most especially destruction of black women wombs through evil reproductive drugs and even illegal human organ trafficking . There are considerable evidences that they have influenced a bill in the Nigeria national assembly to make Nigerians unwilling organ donors. But the implementation seems to be having issues.

- Bill Gates is interested in forceful human depopulation ( African) by all means necessary ( vaccines, GMO food and war.

They are failures and they will fail in Jesus Mighty Name, Amin.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On May 13
Na wa o!

This leaves a bitter pill in the mouth.

Why it was to be expected, one cannot forget when they went to and fro looking for ...... (my brethren in Christ), complete am cheesy

Sadly, 20 children cannot play for 20 years.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by DEROXMAN: 10:09pm On May 13
cococandy:

How about the one we are currently talking about (Melinda Gates)?

Just proud of your ignorance. aren’t you?
lol am talking of percentage not one out of 10000000 but even this one sef was she the brain behind microsoft? you are more ignorant
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by maasoap(m): 10:12pm On May 13
UnknownT:
Bill should employ another lady with the name Melinda as co-chair
#OnALighterNote

US media will tag him as "hurt man". U no like the man at all
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On May 13
caye:

If I talk now, dem go call me conspiracy theorist.

Yet , all evidence points that:-

- Bill and Melinda Gates are evil, probably Satanists. During the beginning stages of COVID 19, she said , " I see dead bodies being dragged all over the roads in Africa". Guess what? God disappointed them.

- Gates foundation might likely be a front for evil activities, most especially destruction of black women wombs through evil reproductive drugs and even illegal human organ trafficking . There are considerable evidences that they have influenced a bill in the Nigeria national assembly to make Nigerians unwilling organ donors. But the implementation seems to be having issues.

- Bill Gates is interested in forceful human depopulation ( African) by all means necessary ( vaccines, GMO food and war.

They are failures and they will fail in Jesus Mighty Name, Amin.
Yes, you are.
She was genuinely concerned for Africans because she knew we didn't have what it takes to effectively contain covid-19 if was to go on rampage as it did in Europe, Asia and America. But we were lucky, our weather was our saving grace.

And they're not evils, their polio vaccine is probably the reason why you are not crippled by polio

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:23pm On May 13
Indeed the future is female
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Kokomaster69: 11:06pm On May 13
Life goes on after all.

Majority of women will always use their rich husbands to cash out at some point in their marriage. Most women already have their plans ahead without the man knowing even if it takes them hundred years to strike. It is very common with female gender all over the world.
Rich people should begin to think of prenuptial agreements before marriage for both genders.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by kay29000(m): 11:09pm On May 13
cococandy:

The person she founded the organization with states it himself. But because they were married you guys can’t let go of your archaic ideas of what role each of them might have played in the creating of their success.

You want to tell me that you know better than bill gates what her role was in the foundation?

May I never be as clueless as you are

[b]Maybe if you wanted to be successful like Bill, you could start by learning from and respecting the women in your life he did. [/b]As opposed to immediately taking a stance of disrespect the moment you see or hear about a woman’s success

You're the same person that was talking about his excessive cheating...How did he respect her yet cheated on her so much?
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Thugnificent(m): 11:33pm On May 13
JoeEeL:
THE GATES FOUNDATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GRAVELY DANGEROUS GMO AGENDA

This is a modification of the natural way seed grows. There is suspicion that the fulani activities which constitute the heavy destruction of farmlands all over nigeria (from north to south) is tied to this agenda. The middle belt of nigeria which is very agrarian and houses some of the best soils and weather has seen a deliberate and well-calculated massacre and forceful eviction of their farms, as well as the burning of crops and seeds.

To the idiotic fulani terrorists, they are carrying out jihad but to these white eugenics fanatics (who won't let this world rest and follow its natural order), they are trying to roundly enslave us by what we eat. This is pure economic and food enslavement. What is happening in nigeria is not ordinary.

You guys that are studying agriculture engineering and agric science in tertiary institutions, what are your brains for? I have not even seen one single intelligent thread connecting the dots of the terrorist invasion vis-a-vis the destruction of farms and the elimination of the owners.

This is a very evil agenda and we all must be alive to this threat. When they have achieved what they want, the next phase is for them to come through disguised NGO's that will pretend to bring respite by giving (even selling) their own modified seeds (GMOs) which will deliberately have no longevity. In other words, they would hardly last if stored till the next season. So this way, we become enslaved to the west and they would keep selling their own kind of seeds to us while we would have lost our natural seedlings forever. Let me not even conjecture what the effects would be if we consume (heaven forbid) the produce of these seedlings.

This is NOT a joke! We are talking 21st century slavery here. No jokes! Open your eyes, o ye black folks.

I know some of them will come here and be quoting rubbish. I pity una next generation.
Check out this my thread bro
https://www.nairaland.com/8087908/please-how-access-loans-proposed

And this

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey

Might interest you smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 11:54pm On May 13
kay29000:

You're the same person that was talking about his excessive cheating...How did he respect her yet cheated on her so much?

Context pls. I’m not talking about respect in their marriage.

But in the speech he gave after they were already divorced. He paid her the respect she was due by clearly stating her learned from her and that she was critical to the foundation of the organization. At least he wasn’t a disrespectful business partner.

I’m glad you agree that cheating is disrespectful. Hopefully you weren’t just picking at that to score points but genuinely believe that.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N1.04trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine —MTN / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / See Billionaire Bill Gate's House.. It Is Worth $147.5 Million Dollars! (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.