Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation (24242 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by mcprince32(m): 8:24pm On May 13
JoeEeL:
THE GATES FOUNDATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GRAVELY DANGEROUS GMO AGENDA

This is a modification of the natural way seed grows. There is suspicion that the fulani activities which constitute the heavy destruction of farmlands all over nigeria (from north to south) is tied to this agenda. The middle belt of nigeria which is very agrarian and houses some of the best soils and weather has seen a deliberate and well-calculated massacre and forceful eviction of their farms, as well as the burning of crops and seeds.

To the idiotic fulani terrorists, they are carrying out jihad but to these white eugenics fanatics (who won't let this world rest and follow its natural order), they are trying to roundly enslave us by what we eat. This is pure economic and food enslavement. What is happening in nigeria is not ordinary.

You guys that are studying agriculture engineering and agric science in tertiary institutions, what are your brains for? I have not even seen one single intelligent thread connecting the dots of the terrorist invasion vis-a-vis the destruction of farms and the elimination of the owners.

This is a very evil agenda and we all must be alive to this threat. When they have achieved what they want, the next phase is for them to come through disguised NGO's that will pretend to bring respite by giving (even selling) their own modified seeds (GMOs) which will deliberately have no longevity. In other words, they would hardly last if stored till the next season. So this way, we become enslaved to the west and they would keep selling their own kind of seeds to us while we would have lost our natural seedlings forever. Let me not even conjecture what the effects would be if we keep consume (heaven forbid) the produce of these seedlings.

This is NOT a joke! We are talking 21st century slavery here. No jokes! Open your eyes, o ye black folks.

I know some of them will come here and be quoting rubbish. I pity una next generation.

Eye opener.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by donkarma: 8:24pm On May 13
Gates closed
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Ezyp(m): 8:28pm On May 13
WritterNg:
The richest men in the world today got rich through hardwork, dedication, sacrifice etc.

While the richest women got theirs through divorce, alimony payment, inheritance, child support (all came from Men).

There's a lesson there for men. If you like loose guard your money in the name of 🤡 🤡 lOvE 🤡 🤡

Money rules the world so you MUST protect your money with your life. Sign that Pre-nups today.

And someone's sister said she wants to be a feminist. To fight for women's rights.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Chucks13: 8:28pm On May 13
cococandy:

He was good while he was having affairs in their marriage?

I don’t even dislike Bill Gates but you internet boys are insufferable

May your wife or future wife have as many affairs on you as Bill had on Melinda. Since that’s your definition of a good spouse

I won't reply you because I saw the letter (f) in front of your moniker it's a promise I have be keeping on this forum never to insult or engage any female member of the house in hot argument.

I don't mean to disrespect you but I'm sorry I have no response to your comment...

3 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Gentledizzle: 8:29pm On May 13
rapheal5:
Do you mean you will give out free trial first before payment?

Yes
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by olawonder(m): 8:30pm On May 13
They probably gonna eliminate her soon… she’s seeing and hearing too much of the length at which these people are prepared to kill off with their depopulation projects!

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On May 13
Chucks13:

I won't reply you because I saw the letter (f) in front of your moniker it's a promise I have be keeping on this forum never to insult or engage any female member of the house in hot argument.

I don't mean to disrespect you but I'm sorry I have no response to your comment...
more like you don’t have any meaningful response

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by WritterNg: 8:33pm On May 13
cococandy:

The person she founded the organization with states it himself. But because they were married you guys can’t let go of your archaic ideas of what role each of them might have played in the creating of their success.

You want to tell me that you know better than bill gates what her role was in the foundation?

May I never be as clueless as you are

Maybe if you wanted to be successful like Bill, you could start by learning from and respecting the women in your life he did. As opposed to immediately taking a stance of disrespect the moment you see or hear about a woman’s success

Of course he'll name her as co-founder or co-chair, they were married. That's what love makes people do.

And like I said before, RESPECT IS EARNED! Not forced on people.

If you as a woman do nothing to earn my respect, you'll not be respected. How is that so hard for you to understand?

Google is your friend my dear, do your research. Every single woman on Forbes 100 rich list made her money through divorce settlement, inheritance or marriage. All made their money through men.

3 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by JudasNaKarrot: 8:35pm On May 13
JoeEeL:
THE GATES FOUNDATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GRAVELY DANGEROUS GMO AGENDA

This is a modification of the natural way seed grows. There is suspicion that the fulani activities which constitute the heavy destruction of farmlands all over nigeria (from north to south) is tied to this agenda. The middle belt of nigeria which is very agrarian and houses some of the best soils and weather has seen a deliberate and well-calculated massacre and forceful eviction of their farms, as well as the burning of crops and seeds.

To the idiotic fulani terrorists, they are carrying out jihad but to these white eugenics fanatics (who won't let this world rest and follow its natural order), they are trying to roundly enslave us by what we eat. This is pure economic and food enslavement. What is happening in nigeria is not ordinary.

You guys that are studying agriculture engineering and agric science in tertiary institutions, what are your brains for? I have not even seen one single intelligent thread connecting the dots of the terrorist invasion vis-a-vis the destruction of farms and the elimination of the owners.

This is a very evil agenda and we all must be alive to this threat. When they have achieved what they want, the next phase is for them to come through disguised NGO's that will pretend to bring respite by giving (even selling) their own modified seeds (GMOs) which will deliberately have no longevity. In other words, they would hardly last if stored till the next season. So this way, we become enslaved to the west and they would keep selling their own kind of seeds to us while we would have lost our natural seedlings forever. Let me not even conjecture what the effects would be if we keep consume (heaven forbid) the produce of these seedlings.

This is NOT a joke! We are talking 21st century slavery here. No jokes! Open your eyes, o ye black folks.

I know some of them will come here and be quoting rubbish. I pity una next generation.
Why did you miss your drugs. See what is happening to you now.

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by abdullahI24: 8:40pm On May 13
UnknownT:
Bill should employ another lady with the name Melinda as co-chair
#OnALighterNote
Only Elon Musk can do this!
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by NothingDoMe: 8:40pm On May 13
BigDawsNet:
One of the richest woman alive with $11.2B

Make she just look me like dis and dash me $2m for nothing! make I dey use dat 1 cee front for the rest of dis year
$2M for one year? Lol.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Chikel20000(m): 8:40pm On May 13
Britishcoins:
The kind of woman I will love to marry, she is very intelligent and know exactly what she wanted in life
and at d end, she divorces u n take all ur wealth from u?

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Thabothabo101: 8:40pm On May 13
She’s still a milf
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by javascript1901: 8:42pm On May 13
Emmastan291:
What will make a couple divorce after 27 years of marriage?

Spoil A Woman Because She Loves You,
Don’t Spoil Her Because You Loves Her.

She can love you at the beginning then later change naa

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by franchasofficia: 8:43pm On May 13
cococandy:

He was good while he was having affairs in their marriage?

I don’t even dislike Bill Gates but you internet boys are insufferable

May your wife or future wife have as many affairs on you as Bill had on Melinda. Since that’s your definition of a good spouse
I don't know when you modern ladies will understand that all men have the same trait of desiring to mate with as many women as he can get to accept his advances? All men are the same in this aspect, the only different man is the man that has developed serious commitment with his God or gods or belief. Any man without the love of God is a cheat waiting for opportunity.

If you don't want your man to cheat on you, find a way to draw him closer to God. Only a supernatural force or fear of sinking against his God or whatever he believes can make a man try so much to quench that natural desire in him. Any man that tells you that why he doesn't cheat on his wife is because his wife is beautiful, sexy, gives him constant sex, faithful and very loyal to him is nothing but a liar.

If you like give a man the most beautiful and hottest woman on earth as wife, if he lacks that love for God and fear of God or fear of whatever he believes or worships forget it, he will definitely cheat on you whenever he gets the opportunity, just a matter of time.

If you like talk about women cheating on their husbands too, no problem about that, but any woman that says women are as crazy as men when it comes to mating with any opposite sex he or she finds attractive should please come lets practicalize it now. How? Send PM to at least 5 guys u like and tell them u like them and would love to meet with them and be serious about it. Then let a guy do same and let's see the natural responses.

Women should stop chasing shadows, men did not create themselves to be so easily moved by sex than women on a normal, it is a natural trait. The same way you ladies crave for gifts, material things and money from the opposite sex while guys don't care about it is how men and sex is. You either accept the sad truth and pray for God's divine help or keep living in denial until you finally find out that that your wonderful different husband has been sleeping with not just one or two side chicks but a lot of them undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On May 13
olawonder:
They probably gonna eliminate her soon… she’s seeing and hearing too much of the length at which these people are prepared to kill off with their depopulation projects!
how is Chris embassy..them don show

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by osazsky(m): 8:44pm On May 13
NothingDoMe:
$2M for one year? Lol.
he meant for a lifetime
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On May 13
Oh Yes of course he’s lying. You were obviously there when they co-founded the company and know better than him.

And the women who got their fair share of the business proceeds when divorced also didn’t earn it. How could they have?

Typical of you misogynistic lot not to give women credit where due. That’s why a family business can only be attributed to the man’s effort. Even though anyone with an iota of thought understands that it’s nearly impossible to succeed in running both a family and a business without the both partners putting in equal amount of work.

WritterNg:

Of course he'll name her as co-founder or co-chair, they were married. That's what love makes people do.

If you as a woman do nothing to earn my respect, you'll not be respected. How is that so hard for you to understand?

Google is your friend my dear, do your research. Every single woman on Forbes 100 list made her money through divorce settlement, inheritance or marriage. All made their money through men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Cmanforall: 8:44pm On May 13
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by JoeEeL(m): 8:45pm On May 13
Stronghold91:

I expected Russia to send invisible nuclear missiles to scatter that bill gate

lol. 😂 which kind comment be this?
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by MyAmericandream(f): 8:47pm On May 13
ovieigho:
Divorce loading ….

Have you been living in a cave all these while?
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On May 13
You’re the one living in a sad truth that you have no self control. It’s not my problem or issue to deal with. You were made to have no self control or respect for yourself? Not my problem

franchasofficia:
I don't know when you modern ladies will understand that all men have the same trait of desiring to mate with as many women as he can get to accept his advances?

If you don't want your man to cheat on you, find a way to draw him closer to God. Only a supernatural force or fear of sinking against his God or whatever he believes can make a man try so much to quench that natural desire in him. Any man that tells you that why he doesn't cheat on his wife is because his wife is beautiful, sexy, gives him constant sex, faithful and very loyal to him is nothing but a liar.

If you like give a man the most beautiful and hottest woman on earth as wife, if he lacks that love for God and fear of God or fear of whatever he believes or worships forget it, he will definitely cheat on you whenever he gets the opportunity, just a matter of time.

If you like talk about women cheating on their husbands too, no problem about that, but any woman that says women are as crazy as men when it comes to mating with any opposite sex he or she finds attractive should please come lets practicalize it now. How? Send PM to at least 5 guys u like and tell them u like them and would love to meet with them and be serious about it. Then let a guy do same and let's see the natural responses.

Women should stop chasing shadows, men did not create themselves to be so easily moved by sex than women on a normal, it is a natural trait. The same way you ladies crave for gifts, material things and money from the opposite sex while guys don't care about it is how men and sex is. You either accept the sad truth and pray for God's divine help or keep living in denial until you finally find out that that your wonderful different husband has been sleeping with not just one or two side chicks but a lot of them undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by franchasofficia: 8:47pm On May 13
WritterNg:

Google is your friend my dear, do your research. Every single woman on Forbes 100 rich list made her money through divorce settlement, inheritance or marriage. All made their money through men.
Melinda did contributed to Bill's success bro.

I know their story long time ago, how they started just like Amazon founder who also started his multibillion dollar business in his garage with his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Benwallt(m): 8:49pm On May 13
cococandy:

When was she being a jezebel? When Bill was having all his affairs while they were married?

Did she not have hers because she wasn't caught
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On May 13
Benwallt:

Did she not have hers because she wasn't caught

Well I don’t know about that.

Maybe. maybe not. It’s not impossible. I can’t vouch for her. I don’t know her personally

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:55pm On May 13
nlfpmod:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-69005778.amp
Lesbians have started sucking her puccy. That's why she said that she will now focus on women and minority groups. When you hear minority groups, it literarily means lesbians and Gays.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Wotowotoman: 8:56pm On May 13
UnknownT:
Bill should employ another lady with the name Melinda as co-chair
#OnALighterNote

The most stupid post I have read today. Should he also marry her so that she will be Melinda Gates? Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by franchasofficia: 8:56pm On May 13
cococandy:
You’re the one living in a sad truth that you have no self control. It’s not my problem or issue to deal with. You were made to have no self control or respect for yourself? Not my problem

It has nothing to do with respect my sister, this is Biology, natural instinct at work.

You cannot take away our natural form in the name of civilization, it will fail at some point.

The who and who in the society all over the world have been found wanting in this regard, and you are here talking about respect.

Are you more knowledgeable or respected than the American President or Israeli President or Italian Prime Minister or some Kings or Professors, inventors, etc?

Albert Einstein as wise and super intelligent he was fell in this same aspect and even fell for his own cousin, and you are here talking about respect and self control as if you can match the intelligence and wisdom and achievement of these men.

Only God that created man can judge a man in this very aspect not any man or woman.

Are you wiser than King Solomon? David? Samson? And so many others in the Bible?

You will be here making noise and shouting respect and at the end you still see these men you condemned by your civilize woman standard sitting in heaven with the Saints at the end of the day. Just focus on your spouse, pray for him to be faithful to you forever if that is your worst nightmare and pray you don't get to find out his doings and leave other men to God that created them to judge them okay?

Do you know how many flaws in you ladies that men overlook and ignore but you ladies will be screaming over natural things as if men created themselves when you ladies are very far from being perfect in countless issues.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Focusmind: 8:57pm On May 13
Pythagoras001:
This woman definitely knows about some dirt on Mr. Gate especially linked to the eipstein case. Reason why she is cutting all ties.

That's is it. There is a leverage she has over Bill and she is using it well. Epstein case or other may not be far from it.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by janeedema(f): 8:58pm On May 13
Did she marry Bill gates a millionaire? You don’t seem to understand that moral and intellectual support is a thing. Do I blame you?

A woman puts her life on hold to carry child and put the home in order so when the man comes, he can relax and you think she doesn’t deserve to be compensated in the event of a divorce?

WritterNg:
The richest men in the world today got rich through hardwork, dedication, sacrifice etc.

While the richest women got theirs through divorce, alimony payment, inheritance, child support (all came from Men).

There's a lesson there for men. If you like loose guard your money in the name of 🤡 🤡 lOvE 🤡 🤡

Money rules the world so you MUST protect your money with your life. Sign that Pre-nups today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by rapheal5(m): 8:59pm On May 13
Gentledizzle:

Yes
i will chat you on whatsapp soon
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Wotowotoman: 9:01pm On May 13
franchasofficia:
Melinda did contributed to Bill's success bro.

I know their story long time ago, how they started just like Amazon founder who also started his multibillion dollar business in his garage with his wife.

Stop talking nonsense. He was already one of the richest man in the world when she met him!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote @ 62: Femi Otedola Wish Him "Happy Birthday With Lovely Message" / N1.04trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine —MTN / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.