Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation (24249 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by luminouz(m): 12:21am On May 14
cococandy:

He was good while he was having affairs in their marriage?

I don’t even dislike Bill Gates but you internet boys are insufferable

May your wife or future wife have as many affairs on you as Bill had on Melinda. Since that’s your definition of a good spouse
Damn...your pain is always delicious to read. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by zagorakis(m): 12:22am On May 14
cococandy:
You ignorantly think she had nothing to do with building the Gates’ wealth?

Your compulsive and intentional lack of respect for women will have y’all constantly talking out of your behinds like people without an ounce of critical thinking
He is not wrong though.
if you think she built Gates wealth, let us see what she does with her new organisation for women and families in 5 years time.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by baralatie(m): 12:22am On May 14
letout:
sad

I saw the post on LinkedIn, I’m trying to marry how two people that cuddled and ljj ok bed each other so much at a certain point in time now communicate like they’re in a controlled environment.

Contact me if you need a property to buy in Ikoyi, Lekki Phase 1 ,Magodo or Victoria island

ashproperties.com.ng
Well
The two are one very educated
The two are professional driven
But the two are into completely different fields
When they started there was compromise
Now that they are not burdened by pressure of family and kids
They just fell into different paths
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by luminouz(m): 12:24am On May 14
cococandy:
Oh Yes of course he’s lying. You were obviously there when they co-founded the company and know better than him.

And the women who got their fair share of the business proceeds when divorced also didn’t earn it. How could they have?

Typical of you misogynistic lot not to give women credit where due. That’s why a family business can only be attributed to the man’s effort. Even though anyone with an iota of thought understands that it’s nearly impossible to succeed in running both a family and a business without the both partners putting in equal amount of work.

You are always shouting misogyny upandan!!! At least check Google like he said and stop arguing! How can you keep a home if you argue like this with your husband?

Ozuor!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by luminouz(m): 12:27am On May 14
franchasofficia:
My Secretary counts as part of my success because I know how much she has contributed to my small firm's success.

She being his secretary doesn't undermine her contribution to his success, please give credit to whom one is due, cheers mate
So a secretary that's being paid by the boss is now being held as equal to the boss? Why about your driver? Your gateman or your cook!!!

Simps would always find excuses to defend women...oponu
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:27am On May 14
Sinister organization they wanted to use covid to cut down African population. angrymake una no dey slumber Africans dig deep. angry
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by baralatie(m): 12:27am On May 14
Emmastan291:
What will make a couple divorce after 27 years of marriage?

Spoil A Woman Because She Loves You,
Don’t Spoil Her Because You Loves Her.

They split because the two grew apart in terms of field of expertise, professionalism,family and COVID reflection.
They just turned another corner and they could not go old together
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 12:28am On May 14
luminouz:

You are always shouting misogyny upandan!!! At least check Google like he said and stop arguing! How can you keep a home if you argue like this with your husband?

Ozuor!!!

Your hopeless father is the ozuor

Check with Google the same Google where he’s clearly giving her props for being a co-founder of the foundation?

Since you and Mr Writer know Bill Gates’ life more than he himself knows it, why don’t you set up a a public panel so that you publicly correct him on his statement about the role his ex wife played in his organization?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 12:30am On May 14
luminouz:

Damn...your pain is always delicious to read. 🤣🤣🤣

Am I that pained she got money in her divorce settlement or that they got divorced?

? ? ?

4 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by luminouz(m): 12:30am On May 14
cococandy:

Your hopeless father is the ozuor
Lmaoooo...exactly what I wanted...to trigger you!!!

Tut tut tut...what a bunch of emotions you are!!!

Now buzz off, fishlips!!!
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by luminouz(m): 12:31am On May 14
cococandy:

Am I that pained she got money in her divorce settlement or that they got divorced?

? ? ?
Quote me again and dog will bite you this week!!!
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by baralatie(m): 12:32am On May 14
Thabothabo101:
She’s still a milf
Nah
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 12:35am On May 14
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...exactly what I wanted...to trigger you!!!

Tut tut tut...what a bunch of emotions you are!!!

Now buzz off, fishlips!!!

The insult wasn’t emotional when you used it but when I turned it back to you it became emotional?

Same old same old

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by baralatie(m): 12:35am On May 14
franchasofficia:
Melinda did contributed to Bill's success bro.

I know their story long time ago, how they started just like Amazon founder who also started his multibillion dollar business in his garage with his wife.

Melinda met bill as a billionaire and was pivotal in the creation of Melinda and bill gates foundation
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by luminouz(m): 12:36am On May 14
cococandy:

The insult wasn’t emotional when you used it but when I turned it back to you it became emotional?

Same old same old
K
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 12:36am On May 14
luminouz:

Quote me again and dog will bite you this week!!!

That’s actually more likely to happen to you than to me.

Statistically and logically speaking 🤷🏽‍♀️

I mean you claim to be logical no?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by baralatie(m): 12:37am On May 14
AbujaCitiBlog:

Lesbians have started sucking her puccy. That's why she said that she will now focus on women and minority groups. When you hear minority groups, it literarily means lesbians and Gays.
🤔🤔🤔🤔Wetin bring lesbian into foundation matta
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by luminouz(m): 12:38am On May 14
cococandy:

That’s actually more likely to happen to you than to me.

Statistically and logically speaking 🤷🏽‍♀️

I mean you claim to be logical no?
Lol...you assume I am not in your neighborhood or even remotely close to where you are.

You see how illogical you are?

Anyways, dog will still bite your yansh
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 12:41am On May 14
luminouz:

Lol...you assume I am not in your neighborhood or even remotely close to where you are.

You see how illogical you are?

Anyways, dog will still bite your yansh

You sound rabid hence most likely being influenced by a wild dog near you. Your neighborhood or lack thereof has little to do with it.

Mad dogs roam together

Keep your projections to yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by luminouz(m): 12:42am On May 14
cococandy:

You sound rabid hence most likely being influenced by a wild dog near you. Your neighborhood or lack thereof has little to do with it.

Mad dogs roam together

Keep your projections to yourself
Dog will bite you this week ..
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by baralatie(m): 12:42am On May 14
Babangidapikin:
smiley Hopefully she focus on her grand kid and her look alike daughter .Bill would keep trying to make the world a better place.. whether it is converting waste to power or enjoying a driveless car test run.. all Bill cares about is the future... I wish Melinda well in her future endeavours..just praying Bill don't take an Asian wife .. don't understand US techy guys and Asian women.
Melinda wants to focus on her kids and probably grand kids and her own foundation she was developing before the divorce.
I think she saw that Melinda and bill gates had grown very big and incorporated a whole lot of fields.That placed a serious wedge between where to focus
As for bill gates ,he is still bill gates with those big bold ideas of his
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Elxandre(m): 1:12am On May 14
cococandy:
You ignorantly think she had nothing to do with building the Gates’ wealth?

Your compulsive and intentional lack of respect for women will have y’all constantly talking out of your behinds like people without an ounce of critical thinking
She married Bill gates when he was worth at least a hundred million dollars.
No disrespect to her but I don't think anyone attributes Alakija's wealth to her husband.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Berankis: 2:25am On May 14
cococandy:

He’s not her husband

Why do you guys just randomly talk nonsense with so much conviction. No even sure what you are talking about
Who is talking nonsense between you and I? Separation was announced 2021, so what nonsense are you saying? Just say you have comprehension issues and you are forgiven.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by yad2eidi: 3:00am On May 14
let the okpo remove gates from her name

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by AfonjaConehead: 6:12am On May 14
Poor ole bitch.... Can she relate the story of her she made her money? I am sure it will be very "inspiring"
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by PepeXKermit: 6:15am On May 14
a woman will destroy a fully built functioning empire just because of their emotion and preek
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by uuzba(m): 6:17am On May 14
bluefilm:
She's done with their satanic illuminati empire
Eh, but she enjoyed their money first, well well?
Nonsense. She's very well included in that empire
UNTIL she returns ALL the money complete 100% before she can be free.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by PepeXKermit: 6:17am On May 14
osazsky:
Can't believe bill gates spend 75 b dollars yearly to fight infectious disease..if not for these guys Africans won't be able to afford anti retroviral drugs..someone is subsidizing these drugs..then u go see one guy way say 5g na COVID,Facebook is 666 they call them antichrist meanwhile poor members in his church are dying of hunger..they have schs that thier own members can't afford..they don't give back to the community but are quick to insult those who are trying to make d world a better place..bill gate is not the anti christ

and you think they gave you all these for free because of the goodness of their heart? dey play!
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by uuzba(m): 6:18am On May 14
yad2eidi:
let the okpo remove gates from her name
And remove his money from her life as well..

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by benji93: 6:21am On May 14
Yes she did. Bill Gates was already worth over a billion dollars in 1987 and they married in 1994.
janeedema:
Did she marry Bill gates a millionaire? You don’t seem to understand that moral and intellectual support is a thing. Do I blame you?

A woman puts her life on hold to carry child and put the home in order so when the man comes, he can relax and you think she doesn’t deserve to be compensated in the event of a divorce?

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by JoeEeL(m): 6:32am On May 14
Thugnificent:
Check out this my thread bro
https://www.nairaland.com/8087908/please-how-access-loans-proposed

And this

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey

Might interest you smiley wink

Bro I’m impressed with ur threads and i wish ud best but i dont know much about agro loans.

I know northern governors help their people more in this regard. That said, i think ipob is on a planting revolution in south east. I watch some of their programs and i think there are igbos outside d country that do not mind investing small as long as they are convinced.

Its easier if ure part of them. If u don’t like that idea, I suggest walking directly into any market close to u and speaking with elderly people around u. Or spot those who deliver good in d market and try to volunteer at first. Bro i know it’s difficult but ma guy, every hustle is difficult, especially the beginning.

Its easier if u can find like-minded people in ur area who are goal-getters. Be careful with the herdsmen though. And local kidnappers too. Goodluck bro.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Amumaigwe: 7:13am On May 14
letout:
sad

I saw the post on LinkedIn, I’m trying to marry how two people that cuddled and ljj ok bed each other so much at a certain point in time now communicate like they’re in a controlled environment.

Contact me if you need a property to buy in Ikoyi, Lekki Phase 1 ,Magodo or Victoria island

ashproperties.com.ng

Do you sell to those from Yeast? I hope demolition will not happen in years to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N1.04trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine —MTN / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / See Billionaire Bill Gate's House.. It Is Worth $147.5 Million Dollars! (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.