Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation (24321 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by victorazy(m): 7:26am On May 14
Good woman. She knows is all about evil, there is hidden agenda behind it.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by GloriousGbola: 7:27am On May 14
cococandy:

The person she founded the organization with states it himself. But because they were married you guys can’t let go of your archaic ideas of what role each of them might have played in the creating of their success.

You want to tell me that you know better than bill gates what her role was in the foundation?

May I never be as clueless as you are

Maybe if you wanted to be successful like Bill, you could start by learning from and respecting the women in your life he did. As opposed to immediately taking a stance of disrespect the moment you see or hear about a woman’s success

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/05/how-bill-gates-mother-influenced-the-success-of-microsoft.html

According to Gates, part of his success is due to his parents – in fact, his late mother, Mary Gates, was said to be instrumental in a deal that helped propel Microsoft into the big leagues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by AsianTotal: 7:38am On May 14
JoeEeL:
THE GATES FOUNDATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GRAVELY DANGEROUS GMO AGENDA

This is a modification of the natural way seed grows. There is suspicion that the fulani activities which constitute the heavy destruction of farmlands all over nigeria (from north to south) is tied to this agenda. The middle belt of nigeria which is very agrarian and houses some of the best soils and weather has seen a deliberate and well-calculated massacre and forceful eviction of their farms, as well as the burning of crops and seeds.

To the idiotic fulani terrorists, they are carrying out jihad but to these white eugenics fanatics (who won't let this world rest and follow its natural order), they are trying to roundly enslave us by what we eat. This is pure economic and food enslavement. What is happening in nigeria is not ordinary.

You guys that are studying agriculture engineering and agric science in tertiary institutions, what are your brains for? I have not even seen one single intelligent thread connecting the dots of the terrorist invasion vis-a-vis the destruction of farms and the elimination of the owners.

This is a very evil agenda and we all must be alive to this threat. When they have achieved what they want, the next phase is for them to come through disguised NGO's that will pretend to bring respite by giving (even selling) their own modified seeds (GMOs) which will deliberately have no longevity. In other words, they would hardly last if stored till the next season. So this way, we become enslaved to the west and they would keep selling their own kind of seeds to us while we would have lost our natural seedlings forever. Let me not even conjecture what the effects would be if we consume (heaven forbid) the produce of these seedlings.

This is NOT a joke! We are talking 21st century slavery here. No jokes! Open your eyes, o ye black folks.

I know some of them will come here and be quoting rubbish. I pity una next generation.

The fulani Agenda Of Destruction Of Farmland And Farmers Is A Deliberate GMO Agenda.
I Have Been Saying These To All That Care To Listen But Most Nigerians Are Brain Dead, They Cannot Think.
I Am Pleasantly Surprised That You Have Also Connected The Dots Together.

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by BigDawsNet: 8:19am On May 14
NothingDoMe:
$2M for one year? Lol.

Yes.. I’m investing straight up this year
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by BigDawsNet: 8:19am On May 14
Stayingalive:
imagination wan finish you

He fit happen if you believe
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by CorrectionFLuid: 8:47am On May 14
Britishcoins:
The kind of woman I will love to marry, she is very intelligent and know exactly what she wanted in life

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by CorrectionFLuid: 8:57am On May 14
cococandy:
You ignorantly think she had nothing to do with building the Gates’ wealth?

Your compulsive and intentional lack of respect for women will have y’all constantly talking out of your behinds like people without an ounce of critical thinking

Where in the post you quoted did the guy show compulsive and intentional lack of respect for women?
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by JoeEeL(m): 8:58am On May 14
AsianTotal:

The fulani Agenda Of Destruction Of Farmland And Farmers Is A Deliberate GMO Agenda.
I Have Been Saying These To All That Care To Listen But Most Nigerians Are Brain Dead, They Cannot Think.
I Am Pleasantly Surprised That You Have Also Connected The Dots Together.

The agenda is also tied to population control. Bio-engineering has reached scary depths but most of us are just concerned with only living and eating. And of course, sex.

These days I’m beginning to be scared of some of the immunization stuffs we took when young. In fact, what is scaring me the most is even this covid shot i took recently. This whole covid stuff in hindsight appears really shabby, and I’m beginning to smell a real dead rat. I don’t care how many people took it: white or black. When I now even recollect Bill Gates words, and why a so-called Microsoft programmer is all of a sudden interested in pandemic issues and his forecast of death toll in Africa, combined with his stark eugenics approach to life, I am now more worried in surplus.

I have realised that only a few people control this world, and d majority of people c can always be controlled, even those we look up to as big boys (like presidents of countries) are all easily controllable. Shockingly easily!

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by UnknownT: 8:59am On May 14
Wotowotoman:

The most stupid post I have read today. Should he also marry her so that she will be Melinda Gates? Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry
On a Lighter note, no be me cause frustration for that Nigeria. Go and meet tinubu with that energy tongue
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:27am On May 14
baralatie:

🤔🤔🤔🤔Wetin bring lesbian into foundation matta
read again.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Britishcoins(m): 10:31am On May 14
CorrectionFLuid:

Be careful what you wish for.
I am so sorry oo. I know wish for again my mouth come back to me ooo
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by yad2eidi: 10:35am On May 14
uuzba:

And remove his money from her life as well..
exactly. these gold digging hoes piss me off
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by IntelLord: 10:45am On May 14
JoeEeL:

This is a modification of the natural way seed grows. There is suspicion that the fulani activities which constitute the heavy destruction of farmlands all over nigeria (from north to south) is tied to this agenda. The middle belt of nigeria which is very agrarian and houses some of the best soils and weather has seen a deliberate and well-calculated massacre and forceful eviction of their farms, as well as the burning of crops and seeds.

To the idiotic fulani terrorists, they are carrying out jihad but to these white eugenics fanatics (who won't let this world rest and follow its natural order), they are trying to roundly enslave us by what we eat. This is pure economic and food enslavement. What is happening in nigeria is not ordinary.

You guys that are studying agriculture engineering and agric science in tertiary institutions, what are your brains for? I have not even seen one single intelligent thread connecting the dots of the terrorist invasion vis-a-vis the destruction of farms and the elimination of the owners.

This is a very evil agenda and we all must be alive to this threat. When they have achieved what they want, the next phase is for them to come through disguised NGO's that will pretend to bring respite by giving (even selling) their own modified seeds (GMOs) which will deliberately have no longevity. In other words, they would hardly last if stored till the next season. So this way, we become enslaved to the west and they would keep selling their own kind of seeds to us while we would have lost our natural seedlings forever. Let me not even conjecture what the effects would be if we consume (heaven forbid) the produce of these seedlings.

This is NOT a joke! We are talking 21st century slavery here. No jokes! Open your eyes, o ye black folks.

I know some of them will come here and be quoting rubbish. I pity una next generation.

@JoeEeL Interesting piece. Can you kindly explain more. Perhaps, in a separate thread?

I've had my suspicions about an agenda of global food supply control, and its links to GMOs and the destruction of farmlands by the herdsmen.

But I've not been able to link it to Mr. Gates. Can you kindly shed more light on this? Have you got any documents, website links, articles, PDFs, etc. you can share, relating to this?

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Geofavor(m): 11:16am On May 14
franchasofficia:
Melinda did contributed to Bill's success bro.

I know their story long time ago, how they started just like Amazon founder who also started his multibillion dollar business in his garage with his wife.

Melinda did not start Microsoft with bill gates.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Thugnificent(m): 11:48am On May 14
JoeEeL:

Bro I’m impressed with ur threads and i wish ud best but i dont know much about agro loans.

I know northern governors help their people more in this regard. That said, i think ipob is on a planting revolution in south east. I watch some of their programs and i think there are igbos outside d country that do not mind investing small as long as they are convinced.

Its easier if ure part of them. If u don’t like that idea, I suggest walking directly into any market close to u and speaking with elderly people around u. Or spot those who deliver good in d market and try to volunteer at first. Bro i know it’s difficult but ma guy, every hustle is difficult, especially the beginning.

Its easier if u can find like-minded people in ur area who are goal-getters. Be careful with the herdsmen though. And local kidnappers too. Goodluck bro.
Thanks a lot for your words of encouragement and advice. Really means alot. God bless you 🙏

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by iamL(f): 12:02pm On May 14
A woman that knows how to hit a man hard after helping him build his wealth. This generation of enlightened women are making me proud.

I nor go follow you build your wealth for nothing.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by hobat4cash(m): 12:30pm On May 14
janeedema:
Did she marry Bill gates a millionaire? You don’t seem to understand that moral and intellectual support is a thing. Do I blame you?

A woman puts her life on hold to carry child and put the home in order so when the man comes, he can relax and you think she doesn’t deserve to be compensated in the event of a divorce?

Nice. The more reason she can 'easily' use those morals and intellect to start her own business and make it a billion dollars company, right? Besides I never knew that caring for ones own children can make you a billionaire.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by JoeEeL(m): 1:29pm On May 14
IntelLord:

@JoeEeL Interesting piece. Can you kindly explain more. Perhaps, in a separate thread?

I've had my suspicions about an agenda of global food supply control, and its links to GMOs and the destruction of farmlands by the herdsmen.

But I've not been able to link it to Mr. Gates. Can you kindly shed more light on this? Have you got any documents, website links, articles, PDFs, etc. you can share, relating to this?

You've not been able to link it to Bill Gates? Like are you serious?

https://www.wsj.com/video/bill-gates-gmos-will-end-starvation-in-africa/3085A8D1-BB58-4CAA-9394-E567033434A4

One of the leading companies with this agenda is a company called Monsanto. There is another one but I've forgotten the name. It has something "seed" in its name. Bill Gates is a direct shareholder of Monsanto. And that's not all. Since he predicted a large death toll due to the pandemic in africa, Bill gates has been restless in driving an agenda of confronting "hunger" and "disease"... in Africa.

I think we should start asking ourselves critical questions. How did it become that africans can't feed themselves again? Before our contact with these people, africans ate healthy and large.

One of the most vocal voices against this is a certain Dr Njemanze. Here is some interesting food-for-thought:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/war-over-genetic-modified-crops-as-biotech-experts-trade-words-nass/
https://businessday.ng/science/article/10-reasons-nigeria-must-not-adopt-gmo-foods-medical-expert/

Read more on it:
https://guardian.ng/news/why-nigeria-must-never-accept-gmos-by-expert/

There is a voice note where he expressly details this but men, na for social media I hear am. I no save am. There is also another fiery vocal guy from zimbabwe talking about the effects it's already having on their people.

So yes, Bill gates and co. have moved to the next phase in Zambia and Zimbabwe... They have started planting the seeds already in Zimbabwe. You know what they did there? They gathered their professionals and misled them into the "benefits" of GMO's and also gave many of them "package" (bribe). So they in turn convinced their local farmers and populace into accepting this idea. What they're suffering there most is drought I think.

A link on Zimbabwe's GMO's travails:
https://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazine/february-2003/controversy-rages-over-gm-food-aid#:~:text=Some%20participants%20in%20the%20debate,Africa's%20long%2Dterm%20food%20security.

But in d case of nigeria, we don't suffer drought as much. So there has been wave after wave of attack by fulani terrorists to forcefully create an artificial disaster that directly affects the farmers. In one of the links I sent to you, you'd see this Monsanto companies providing the GMOs in large quantities to the despairing farmers. And you know what? This same pattern is currently occurring in middlebelt places like Benue. They are beginning to goad the farmers as well. The pattern is clear and set.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by luminouz(m): 2:36pm On May 14
janeedema:
Did she marry Bill gates a millionaire? You don’t seem to understand that moral and intellectual support is a thing. Do I blame you?

A woman puts her life on hold to carry child and put the home in order so when the man comes, he can relax and you think she doesn’t deserve to be compensated in the event of a divorce?

You be better mumu I swear....you don't even know he was already worth millions of dollars when they married...and she was the fucking secretary.

So because she carried his child and all that...she deserved compensation? See mentality. Nah your type dey demand money for sex na...
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by luminouz(m): 2:40pm On May 14
iamL:
A woman that knows how to hit a man hard after helping him build his wealth. This generation of enlightened women are making me proud.

I nor go follow you build your wealth for nothing.
Shut up...broke ass mumu dey talk

Are you allergic to making your own money?
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Tolupage(m): 3:31pm On May 14
JoeEeL:

How you sit and compose such high level trash baffles me.

You sound all intelligent and yet can't back any of your claims with proof, I'm sure you're one of those who believe everything from the west is meant to destroy you.

Anyways the Gates Foundation exists not just in Nigeria, it does in Africa and other continents so your theory holds no water without proof.

I'll implore you shove your deluded view in the trash and encourage your government to be proactive in matters that makes Nigeria a better country.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by IntelLord: 3:40pm On May 14
JoeEeL:

You've not been able to link it to Bill Gates? Like are you serious?

https://www.wsj.com/video/bill-gates-gmos-will-end-starvation-in-africa/3085A8D1-BB58-4CAA-9394-E567033434A4

One of the leading companies with this agenda is a company called Monsanto. There is another one but I've forgotten the name. It has something "seed" in its name. Bill Gates is a direct shareholder of Monsanto. And that's not all. Since he predicted a large death toll due to the pandemic in africa, Bill gates has been restless in driving an agenda of confronting "hunger" and "disease"... in Africa.

I think we should start asking ourselves critical questions. How did it become that africans can't feed themselves again? Before our contact with these people, africans ate healthy and large.

One of the most vocal voices against this is a certain Dr Njemanze. Here is some interesting food-for-thought:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/war-over-genetic-modified-crops-as-biotech-experts-trade-words-nass/
https://businessday.ng/science/article/10-reasons-nigeria-must-not-adopt-gmo-foods-medical-expert/

Read more on it:
https://guardian.ng/news/why-nigeria-must-never-accept-gmos-by-expert/

There is a voice note where he expressly details this but men, na for social media I hear am. I no save am. There is also another fiery vocal guy from zimbabwe talking about the effects it's already having on their people.

So yes, Bill gates and co. have moved to the next phase in Zambia and Zimbabwe... They have started planting the seeds already in Zimbabwe. You know what they did there? They gathered their professionals and misled them into the "benefits" of GMO's and also gave many of them "package" (bribe). So they in turn convinced their local farmers and populace into accepting this idea. What they're suffering there most is drought I think.

A link on Zimbabwe's GMO's travails:
https://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazine/february-2003/controversy-rages-over-gm-food-aid#:~:text=Some%20participants%20in%20the%20debate,Africa's%20long%2Dterm%20food%20security.

But in d case of nigeria, we don't suffer drought as much. So there has been wave after wave of attack by fulani terrorists to forcefully create an artificial disaster that directly affects the farmers. In one of the links I sent to you, you'd see this Monsanto companies providing the GMOs in large quantities to the despairing farmers. And you know what? This same pattern is currently occurring in middlebelt places like Benue. They are beginning to goad the farmers as well. The pattern is clear and set.

Thank you so much for these resources. I'm very grateful. I will look into them.

Yes, I did observe this pattern you mentioned, but I hadn't linked the whole matter to Gates before now, because I've not really had time to dig deep into these things.

However, I had been studying some time back about an agenda which involves complete control over the world's food supply.

This would be achieved by weakening the agricultural sector, eliminating market prices, making farmers bankrupt, taking control of arable lands via banks & corporations, etc.

Farming, which is currently in control of farmers (under the agric. sector), constitutes a roadblock in the way of this agenda, so from what I studied, the farms are either taken over or destroyed in some areas, and in their places, banks are established. The GMOs, as we see, are coming into play as a major factor in the agenda to eradicate traditional food production.

Reading your post just reminded me of these things.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by JoeEeL(m): 3:45pm On May 14
IntelLord:

Thank you so much for these resources. I'm very grateful. I will look into them.

Yes, I did observe this pattern you mentioned, but I hadn't linked the whole matter to Gates because I've not really had time to dig deep into these things.

However, I had been studying some time back about an agenda which involves complete control over the world's food supply.

This would be achieved by weakening the agricultural sector, eliminating market prices, making farmers bankrupt, taking control of arable lands via banks & corporations, etc.

Farming, which is currently in control of farmers (under the agric. sector), constitutes a roadblock in the way of this agenda, so from what I studied, the farms are either taken over or destroyed in some areas, and in their places, banks are established. The GMOs, I see are, coming into play as a major factor in the agenda to eradicate traditional food production.

Reading your post just reminded me of these things.

You have spoken well. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by IntelLord: 4:05pm On May 14
JoeEeL:

You have spoken well. Thank you.

Thanks to you too.

But it amazes me that some people are already lashing out at your post, as you earlier predicted, discrediting it ue to "lack of proof" against Gates and co.

I wonder how they fail to see the deeper meaning behind the herdsmen attacks, deaths of farmers, loss of farmland, the artificial food crisis, hunger, and the onset of GMOs.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by JoeEeL(m): 4:23pm On May 14
IntelLord:

Thanks to you too.

But it amazes me that some people are already lashing out at your post, as you earlier predicted, discrediting it ue to "lack of proof" against Gates and co.

I wonder how they fail to see the deeper meaning behind the herdsmen attacks, deaths of farmers, loss of farmland, the artificial food crisis, hunger, and the onset of GMOs.

Mtcheew. Are u minding them? You think that bothers me? Clearly not.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by nospmoht(m): 5:16pm On May 14
BigDawsNet:
One of the richest woman alive with $11.2B

Make she just look me like dis and dash me $2m for nothing! make I dey use dat 1 cee front for the rest of dis year
Richest the got from the numerous health challenges they inflicted on Africa
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by nospmoht(m): 5:18pm On May 14
Tolupage:

How you sit and compose such high level trash baffles me.

You sound all intelligent and yet can't back any of your claims with proof, I'm sure you're one of those who believe everything from the west is meant to destroy you.

Anyways the Gates Foundation exists not just in Nigeria, it does in Africa and other continents so your theory holds no water without proof.

I'll implore you shove your deluded view in the trash and encourage your government to be proactive in matters that makes Nigeria a better country.

You are still sleeping
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Tolupage(m): 5:28pm On May 14
nospmoht:

You are still sleeping

Says one who's fast snoring
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Tolupage(m): 5:32pm On May 14
nospmoht:

Richest the got from the numerous health challenges they inflicted on Africa

Mention one of those health challenges with proof
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Fearurcreeator: 5:36pm On May 14
WritterNg:
The richest men in the world today got rich through hardwork, dedication, sacrifice etc.

While the richest women got theirs through divorce, alimony payment, inheritance, child support (all came from Men).

There's a lesson there for men. If you like loose guard your money in the name of 🤡 🤡 lOvE 🤡 🤡

Money rules the world so you MUST protect your money with your life. Sign that Pre-nups today.
Lolzzz
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by nospmoht(m): 6:16am On May 15
Tolupage:

Mention one of those health challenges with proof
Polio
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by deolumike(m): 3:27pm On May 15
SOMEONE GETS IT!!!!
JoeEeL:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo / Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation / Fire Guts Balogun Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naria Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.