Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Delta Government Commences Demolition Of Illegal Structures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Government Commences Demolition Of Illegal Structures (9163 Views)

Lagos Calabar Coastal Highway: FG Commences Demolition Of Structures / Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Delta Government Commences Demolition Of Illegal Structures by Dicoomoba: 1:43am On May 15
jmoore:

No comma, no fullstop. See person wey wan school me!
Go back to primary school.

I’ll start with gerund for you so you can have sense try to engage me you will know I’m a graduate from unilorin I bet you let’s go
Re: Delta Government Commences Demolition Of Illegal Structures by agabusta: 4:23am On May 21
caracas:

Yes , your posit might be correct to some extent, but why make it selective in Lagos? Why have they not gone to demolish houses n structures in agege, Lagos island , obalende, munshin, surulere ikotun n environs … These are yoruba dominated or evenly spread areas ,but various governments act like this slums do not exist. Instead they go to Igbo dominated areas like lekki, festac okoko etc to demolish.
The isolo- jakande -ikotun road has been in a very sorry state n in dire need of expansion, but the government has refused to do the needful cos of the synagogue church of nations.Same government that wasted no time in destroying a monumental landmark like the landmark center.
Why has the so called " overriding public interest theory " not applied with the synagogue church?
We know exactly what the government in Lagos n Abuja is doing, they chose to apply the law to victimize its enemies n ignore same laws to Favour their friends…..

You are speaking like a proper tribalist and cry cry victim.
Landmark was not demolished. Have you ever been there? It was the water front cabanas that was cleared. Moreover Landmark waterfront is not the only place cleared. The Oniru Royal family water front was also cleared including many more beach resorts in this area. You obviously do not know this place and these businesses and that's the reason you are ranting ignorantly about only Landmark.

Were properties including a Palace not demolished for road construction in Bariga? Were properties not demolished for the airport road expansion??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Governor-elect, House Of Assembly Members Receive Certificate Of Return / Lagos State Insists On Special Revenue Allocation / Bode George: Leaving Presidency Ticket Open In PDP Unfair, Recipe For Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.