Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Naira Slumps, Exchanges At Over ₦‎1,500 Against Dollar - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Slumps, Exchanges At Over ₦‎1,500 Against Dollar (12604 Views)

Naira Crashes Massively Against Dollar 24 Hours After Tinubu’s Anniversary / Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ / Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Slumps, Exchanges At Over ₦‎1,500 Against Dollar by charlsecy(m): 9:57pm On May 14
sammirano2:
I told people to buy at 1k
Do you think Naira would appreciate soonest?
Re: Naira Slumps, Exchanges At Over ₦‎1,500 Against Dollar by Bkelly2: 11:56pm On May 14
otherway:
So sad.

I saw this coming when I wrote this on a WhatsApp group in April.

Exactly what is happening now. FG have been owing the BDC dollars they have long paid for. Now the BDCs are asking for their refund. No dollar to pay to the BDCs. This is also affecting the dollar rise. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: Naira Slumps, Exchanges At Over ₦‎1,500 Against Dollar by kenostika(m): 8:42am On May 15
Maybe this will help.Mumu Government

Re: Naira Slumps, Exchanges At Over ₦‎1,500 Against Dollar by sammirano2: 12:57pm On May 15
charlsecy:
Do you think Naira would appreciate soonest?

sad risky now
Re: Naira Slumps, Exchanges At Over ₦‎1,500 Against Dollar by Adaisback(f): 8:32am On May 16
Eriokanmi:
Grammar. Didn't u support them?
grin grin cheesy no be small grammar o . Flabbergasted indeed
Re: Naira Slumps, Exchanges At Over ₦‎1,500 Against Dollar by edungene7: 7:33pm On May 16
ebufa:

you are entitled to ear your views ...you are certainly not entitled to call me names..............You are uncouth and uncultured and from the rubbish you just penned,it is apparent even to the blind that you are functionally illiterate! so buzz off!
How funny most of you so called graduates that were relegated to the education faculty as a result of abysmal performance do to lack of comprehension still come out to call people names cannot seize to amaze me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boi Increases YES-P Would-be Loan Beneficiaries From 1,200 Yearly To 4,000 / 2020 Latest Prices Of Clearing Cars With Customs At Tin-can Port / Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.