Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,927 members, 7,844,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

“Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi (30137 Views)

Obi Media Team: Peter Obi Met With Atiku, Saraki, Lamido To Rescue Nigeria / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Truthsandtrusts: 10:56am On May 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Thats never been a crime

Do you know what’s a crime?

Avoiding debates and public functions only to rig the entire country votes and still remain a failure after 335days

Shut up blind man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Truthsandtrusts: 10:56am On May 14
Xscape1993:
Any good move that will kick out the evil party call APC from the corridor of power is highly welcome and recommendable.

It won't work Keep dreaming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Cmanforall: 10:56am On May 14
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Sharpsharp00123: 10:57am On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.
Argentina elected a new president same time we did President Tinubu and every gainsayer can see progress in every facet of Argentine society but we got it all wrong with Tinubu.
a

1 Like

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by gigabyte13: 10:58am On May 14
State of the nation inspired the visit
😅🤣😂😅🤣😂🤣😅
😂🤣😅🤣😅🤣🤣😂
Portable go talk say
U DEY WHINE

2 Likes

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Golan007: 10:58am On May 14
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is Obi the Governor? Soludo built that and commissioned it,are you okay upstairs?
That place used to look like the Bellagio before abi?

grin

1 Like

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Anonimoux: 10:59am On May 14
PDP, NNNP & Labour Party need to merge together ahead of 2027. That's the only way they can wrestle power away from the clutches of that demonic apc. Coz as it stands now apc ain't ready to relinquish power for as long as it takes.

1 Like

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by k4all(m): 11:00am On May 14
Saraki + Obi come 2027
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by MaziObinnaokija: 11:01am On May 14
grin OBI don use the 🧠 of OBIDIENTS play ludo game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Emma1Oj(m): 11:01am On May 14
Obi, you own no one explanation about your movements. Let your enemies and emi lo kan wereys die in seria pains

2 Likes

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by rajiedreez: 11:02am On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.
Argentina elected a new president same time we did President Tinubu and every gainsayer can see progress in every facet of Argentine society but we got it all wrong with Tinubu.

I'll remind you about Argentina in the nearest future, this isn't an excuse for the incompetence of Tinubu so far though

3 Likes

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by misano(m): 11:03am On May 14
helinues:
Peter Obi, a politician with no political ideology.

That shows how desperate he his

With your Tinubu that has all the ideologies, nah 1k per liter for fuel we they see.
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:03am On May 14
Barrylord4040:
Bitter obi is so desperate

Your idiotic slave master that was screaming emilokan without having any reasonable plan for the country is not desperate, abi? Ekperima.

1 Like

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by ElSudani: 11:03am On May 14
Paraman:
Are you drunk?

Which Argentina are you talking about?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/03/05/argentina-milei-economy-peso-devaluation-austerity-hunger/

The same Argentina a lot of unions are on strike?

https://www.euronews.com/business/2024/05/10/argentina-grinds-to-a-halt-as-unions-launch-strike-against-milei-reforms

I don't want to believe you're high by this time on tuesday morning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/02/05/argentina-inflation-to-hit-250-in-2024-oecd/amp/

That is how they lie so brazenly. Sometimes you just wonder if something is wrong with them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Pathfinder2090: 11:03am On May 14
slivertongue:
The significance of Obi's rendezvous with these influential personalities has prompted inquiries into the future trajectory of Nigeria's main opposition parties as they gear up for the 2027 general elections.

Abeg no finish us with grammar 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Omoboricash(m): 11:04am On May 14
helinues:

Hahahaha dont let his followers bounce on you. They said he was not desperate. Just that he moved from APGA to PDP now to LP.
It is very obvious he's desperate politician

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by AK481(m): 11:05am On May 14
painment to agbados
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by AllahOfterror: 11:05am On May 14
yarimo:
Bitter OBI your visit to them has no any value to the nation
Na poverty go deal with you

Useless somebody

Who know ur Papa for history
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by MaziObinnaokija: 11:05am On May 14
grin allow them to LIE to their 🐖s NOT streets/smart people.OBI will deputise ATIKU again cheesy.Their repeated CRY is loading
Golan007:
Looking for votes.

Simples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by ElSudani: 11:06am On May 14
Bitter Peoples Party of Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by ezechi24(m): 11:06am On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.

How many people voted for the thief
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 11:06am On May 14
Golan007:
Looking for votes.

Simples.

Even if I don't think its a bad thing
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by misano(m): 11:07am On May 14
Honestey:
We all know the reason for your funny visits. Obi won't mind coming back to PDP as Vice presidential candidate to his master Atiku once again and the Obidients will once again tell us Atiku is the best thing after Jesus and his government with Obi will land them inside paradise

Atiku is better than Tinubu. 1 year of Tinubu is worse than 8 years of Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by CountinBlessins(m): 11:07am On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.

This is sad but true cry
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Patojargz: 11:07am On May 14
helinues:

U dey ment... Ur oga wey dey seat na em come get political ideology

I see am say u don dey loose am
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by YesDaddyTill203: 11:07am On May 14
Meeting of desperados, hungry for power.
Not possible, pandora pathological liar Obi will never rule Nigeria.
The Agulu packaged fraud will cry harder in 2027.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Metordman: 11:08am On May 14
Ola9ja23:
Only irrelevant and jobless people visit his enemies up and down

Bitter Obituary is a boy 😀😁😁

Nigeria that works under fraudster like Obituary

Can anything good comes out of Bitter Obituary?

All his boreholes has collapsed within 2 months. Very incompetent gbajue 😁😁😀
same with your drug Lord's delapidating health
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Paraman: 11:08am On May 14
ElSudani:

That is how they lie so brazenly. Sometimes you just wonder if something is wrong with them.
it's the way they lie with confidence for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Omenlon: 11:08am On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.
how much do you know about Argentina? Some of you just come to the social media, uninformed, to misinform your fellow uninformed people for "likes and shares"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by soil4soil(m): 11:09am On May 14
Paraman:
Are you drunk?

Which Argentina are you talking about?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/03/05/argentina-milei-economy-peso-devaluation-austerity-hunger/

The same Argentina a lot of unions are on strike?

https://www.euronews.com/business/2024/05/10/argentina-grinds-to-a-halt-as-unions-launch-strike-against-milei-reforms

I don't want to believe you're high by this time on tuesday morning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/02/05/argentina-inflation-to-hit-250-in-2024-oecd/amp/

He is not different from his principal OBI
Always drunk with lamba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Bimpe29: 11:10am On May 14
Hardship doesn't recognize tribe or religion, anyhow the lots of the generality of Nigerians would be better is welcomed by me.

1 Like

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Patojargz: 11:10am On May 14
yarimo:
Bitter OBI your visit to them has no any value to the nation

We don see u and ur oga wey get value

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Carpenter Undergoes Surgery To Remove Tumor Of 20 Years On His Back. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return / Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.