Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

“Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi (30191 Views)

Obi Media Team: Peter Obi Met With Atiku, Saraki, Lamido To Rescue Nigeria / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by peculiar2233: 1:59pm On May 14
Golan007:

Why would anyone debate a liar?

Lamba International.
Oya just go and kee yourself 😆😆😆
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 2:10pm On May 14
Leave cho cho cho. Tell Tilumbu to show workings
helinues:
Peter Obi, a politician with no political ideology.

That shows how desperate he his
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Collins9156(m): 2:16pm On May 14
helinues:

Show them your comment and collect your allowance.
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Bluntemperor: 2:20pm On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.
Argentina elected a new president same time we did President Tinubu and every gainsayer can see progress in every facet of Argentine society but we got it all wrong with Tinubu.

You de pay on International news ,ni?
Which your Argentina,you de talk!
Why this rantings na,.
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by mandax: 2:20pm On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.
Argentina elected a new president same time we did President Tinubu and every gainsayer can see progress in every facet of Argentine society but we got it all wrong with Tinubu.

Lol. Tinubu people will tell you to exercise patience. But a hungry person has no patience to exercise.
The outcome of the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria is a huge loss to Nigeria.
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 2:25pm On May 14
Barrylord4040:
Bitter obi is so desperate
Yes ohh desperately sharing this.....

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 2:34pm On May 14
southsouthking:
Baterians are confused and already shivering in their holes.
They forgot so soon how APC unsurp the PDP.
One wonder why they are scared and concerned about the visit.
Does it mean i can visit whoever i want to visit again in peace?
The only reality before us is that President Tinubu will spend good 8 years on the throne......I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 2:56pm On May 14
Golan007:

Lamba International.

Only urchins call white black and black, white.
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Raf4: 3:10pm On May 14
Olosho wan port again, simple. No long story.
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by phemray(m): 3:11pm On May 14
Xscape1993:
Any good move that will kick out the evil party call APC from the corridor of power is highly welcome and recommendable.

Unfortunately, they keep falling to Tinubu' political trap, abi the guy is using juju ni? Obi saw that inec dissociating itself from LP convention which if he becomes LP flag bearer can be challenged in court . Then move back to PDP? Is the logic. Ok,Obi moved out Tinubu wins 2023 and if obi comes back 2027 with PDP, Tinubu have the federal power joined his political wizards. Sorry,Obi is not lucky.
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:19pm On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.

Is anambra better?
Don't be deceived

milei does not have tribalism or raw corruption problem like tinubu
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:20pm On May 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Thats never been a crime

Do you know what’s a crime?

Avoiding debates and public functions only to rig the entire country votes and still remain a failure after 335days
which law is that?
Define crime
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:22pm On May 14
Paraman:
Are you drunk?

Which Argentina are you talking about?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/03/05/argentina-milei-economy-peso-devaluation-austerity-hunger/

The same Argentina a lot of unions are on strike?

https://www.euronews.com/business/2024/05/10/argentina-grinds-to-a-halt-as-unions-launch-strike-against-milei-reforms

I don't want to believe you're high by this time on tuesday morning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/02/05/argentina-inflation-to-hit-250-in-2024-oecd/amp/
unions are always on strike
They were on strike till Greece collapsed
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:23pm On May 14
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Journalism in Nigeria is very bad,after reading the whole piece,there is no where Peter Obi spoke on while he visited them,why now use the headline and start talking about other things that have already be said
You think journalists care about you?
They're just here for brown envelope
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:26pm On May 14
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is Obi the Governor? Soludo built that and commissioned it,are you okay upstairs?
he was, for 8yrs plus impeachment yet nothing to show
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Splashme: 3:34pm On May 14
Great
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Paraman: 3:38pm On May 14
MIKOLOWISKA:
unions are always on strike
They were on strike till Greece collapsed
So?
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by SonofLagos: 3:47pm On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.
y’all want quick fix to a badly damaged economy, that’s never gonna happen…it took pdp 16 year when we enjoyed oil boom, to destroy the economy, and buhari came on board, though tried to patch things up but couldn’t take hard decisions which president Tinubu is doing today… he is just one year in office and we the patriotic Nigerians who understand the situation of things and also know that rome wasn’t built in a day will be patient with him. Even though we will criticise his policies construct fully when necessary.
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by jeff1993: 4:22pm On May 14
yarimo:
Bitter OBI your visit to them has no any value to the nation
...... Baterian!!!!!
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Segxydube: 4:29pm On May 14
Golan007:

Lamba International.

So all the candidates that attended the debate were liars? Ode

Shebi tinubu who is not a liar is now doing well for the country... Mumu
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Vadese1: 4:59pm On May 14
With the current economic hardships that Nigerians are going everyday. Any one that supports Tinubu in 2027 must be taking for Brain examination . That person is not normal
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by ubimagos: 5:10pm On May 14
Who ask you? You go explain tire!
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by achimendy(m): 5:37pm On May 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Thats never been a crime

Do you know what’s a crime?

Hahahahahahahaha 😂

Avoiding debates and public functions only to rig the entire country votes and still remain a failure after 335days
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by achimendy(m): 5:38pm On May 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Thats never been a crime

Do you know what’s a crime

Hahahahahahahaha 😂
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Ategberoson(m): 5:44pm On May 14
Why did he visit Atiku? The media said nothing

Shebi Peter obi is always writing, let him tell the media himself now
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Ategberoson(m): 5:44pm On May 14
Vadese1:
With the current economic hardships that Nigerians are going everyday. Any one that supports Tinubu in 2027 must be taking for Brain examination . That person is not normal

Same repetition
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Samtob90(m): 5:48pm On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.
Which progress ooo aproko
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Samtob90(m): 5:49pm On May 14
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Malroux: 6:38pm On May 14
helinues:

Would you like to work for Obi if he wins?
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by tunjijones(m): 7:37pm On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.

Argentina? Are you sure if what you are saying?

Argentina is in serious economic crisis as we speak now. Pls be sure on info bfor bringing to public
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by CHAQUR: 7:57pm On May 14
They should lead Nigerians out to a replicating "ojota rally" same way these people did against GEJ.
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by AcMilano1(m): 9:03pm On May 14
LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.

With what you said about Argentina truly you are illiterate with phone. Try and seek knowledge so that ppl will not see you here as ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Bayelsa State Government. "Everybody" Is Resigning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.