Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

“Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi (30194 Views)

Obi Media Team: Peter Obi Met With Atiku, Saraki, Lamido To Rescue Nigeria / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Teejaney88(m): 9:45pm On May 14
Golan007:
Looking for votes.

Simples.
and short...😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Dwightventures(m): 4:45am On May 15
These people live for the politics. Just one year after losing election and three years before any other election, he has nothing else to do.

This is why those who have made it into office have no idea what to do to better the society. I remember those days when soldiers were often criticized for only being intetested in the thrill of executing a coup d'etat but having no clue what to do next if successful. Same thing with these civilians.

FAILED STATE!
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Okpollo: 6:04am On May 15
Golan007:

Why would anyone debate a liar?

Lamba International.
Prove the lies no way . Show anywhere he stole public funds no way but you keep lying to yourself that he is lying?
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by tonte(m): 6:23am On May 15
Which progress have you seen in Argentina?

LadyExcellency:

Maybe a better Nigeria.
Argentina elected a new president same time we did President Tinubu and every gainsayer can see progress in every facet of Argentine society but we got it all wrong with Tinubu.
Re: “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi by Hammylawali: 7:09am On May 15
Paraman:
Are you drunk?

Which Argentina are you talking about?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/03/05/argentina-milei-economy-peso-devaluation-austerity-hunger/

The same Argentina a lot of unions are on strike?

https://www.euronews.com/business/2024/05/10/argentina-grinds-to-a-halt-as-unions-launch-strike-against-milei-reforms

I don't want to believe you're high by this time on tuesday morning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/02/05/argentina-inflation-to-hit-250-in-2024-oecd/amp/

Why are you surprised by this statistics?, they have all learnt from their gbajue master. They just open their mouths and say things that are not verified yet they think they are the smart ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Video Of Peter Obi Supporter Who Couldn't Identify His Party On Ballot Paper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.