Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating (3758 Views)

Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating / Man Burst Into Tears At Hotel As He Nabs His Wife With Her Lover (video) / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating by Vintage9999: 4:43pm On May 15
Meteng:
Lol. It’s done codedly. If you don sleep many times for hotel, you go know
hmm. Like you will tell her you're interested in her, n she comes to ur room to service u?
Re: Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating by Meteng: 5:42pm On May 15
Vintage9999:
hmm. Like you will tell her you're interested in her, n she comes to ur room to service u?
Yes Especially those ones on night duty. Morning duty girls will service you at another venue, not theirs when they close at work. I have come to believe there’s a spirit that hangs around hotels, making most people Hot, including staff
Re: Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating by LoveFayfay(f): 6:19pm On May 15
Re: Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:47pm On May 15
U get the scope baba mi, I done run a. Twice
Meteng:
Yes Especially those ones on night duty. Morning duty girls will service you at another venue, not theirs when they close at work. I have come to believe there’s a spirit that hangs around hotels, making most people Hot, including staff

1 Like

Re: Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating by Vintage9999: 10:22pm On May 15
Meteng:
interesting. I lodged in a hotel with a girl last weekend, and before we got to d room when I was at d counter the receptionist got very chatty with me after realising we're from d same tribe. She's not my spec at all tho. So I won't even consider anything with her if I was alone
Re: Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating by okunwaye(m): 11:48pm On May 15
Nonexisting1:
I'm sure you work in a hotel that charge 13k per night for you to be seeing people coming in for short time. I wonder how someone will approach hotels that charge at least 60k per night to be having short time. As for your topic, marrying a Nigerian girl now without asking for discount on the brideprice should be a crime.
Hotels in central business area in abuja say hi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? / Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? / Please People, What Can I Get My Wife For Our 1st Year Wedding Anniversary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.