Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi (13823 Views)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / Zamfara APC Becomes Beneficiary Of Postponed Elections - Thisday Newspaper / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Kay25(m): 10:15pm On May 14
Stop lieing u got it cos u went to obj...u want to tell me under obj we had incorruptible judges dey play play

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:16pm On May 14
Coldspice:

My papa na idiot

You're right. Have you taken your drugs today?
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Shikena(m): 10:17pm On May 14
Oga you won nothing. We don't know you in Damaturu.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Ayo25: 10:20pm On May 14
Exactly why the appellation about Obi being a bitter person is justified. So the Judiciary is only corrupt when you don't win and not corrupt when you won?

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by damkin24(m): 10:26pm On May 14
See this drunkard. Ologogoro gbajue

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by 123yes(m): 10:27pm On May 14
True talk. The problems of nigeria is the judiciary and the Nigeria youths who are so tribalistc and never agree to speak with one voice

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Honestey: 10:28pm On May 14
I am a person if the judgment favour me and my family ----- Incorruptible
If the judgment favour another person -------- corruptible . Who am I?

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Maximiliannnn: 10:28pm On May 14
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/14/i-was-the-highest-beneficiary-of-incorruptible-judiciary-peter-obi/
If youruba people put their efforts in other things they way they put on NL things would have been very better for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by IgOga(m): 10:29pm On May 14
grin grin grin

Obi and daft statements sha grin

So judiciary is now corrupt by Obi's verdict grin

When did Obi discover this? Before he went to court? During court proceedings? Or after the court judgment?

Dismissing the 3rd arm of government as corrupt and untrustworthy is a further testament that Obi may never become Nigerian president...very careless statement as usual

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by cenaman(m): 10:29pm On May 14
The president i voted for.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 10:30pm On May 14
LadyExcellency:
Nigeria is finished. No more real justices with a conscience. Every judgment involving politics is adjudicated on technicalities

Yes, the judges were incorruptibles bcoz it favored him but such judges are hard to find now bcoz he lost.

Keep on indicting the judiciary of your country you love so much.

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Kusu12: 10:30pm On May 14
Serial party defector and Pandora fraudster Obingo is a bad loser, according to Obingo Judiciary is corrupt when the ruling not favoured you. Obingo is a failure in all ramifications.

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by dammyz101(m): 10:31pm On May 14
Not only u Peter Obi, criminals like Amaechi and Mimiko too wre favoured
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:31pm On May 14
Peter The Rock!
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Santalpharay: 10:31pm On May 14
Wainey:
This man believes he won 2023 electionwith no evidence but only got his source from TrustMe.com

He won it massively. Even you yourself know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Shikena(m): 10:31pm On May 14
Gbajue

Honestey:
I am a person if the judgment favour me and my family ----- Incorruptible
If the judgment favour another person -------- corruptible . Who am I?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Sccarrr: 10:33pm On May 14
ThiefnubuBandit:

Says a cheap stipend collector living in a one room apartment in Oshogbo. Ekperima!!!
be like na your neighbor,this one u Sabi his work and location

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 10:34pm On May 14
Shikena:
Oga you won nothing. We don't know you in Damaturu.

Are you in Nigeria or under bandit rule?
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Shikena(m): 10:36pm On May 14
We are in the Federal Republic of Nigeria united as one nation under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu until the next general election.
Next question.

Mitsurugi:

Are you in Nigeria or under bandit rule?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Santalpharay: 10:37pm On May 14
H E Late Umaru Musa Yardua, may God bless your soul wherever you are. You and your Deputy Goodluck Ebere Jonathan. These are the last Presidents we had before these old nonentities and criminals took over. Nigeria is gone. Rule of law is gone. The Judiciary is a shadow of itself.😭
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 10:37pm On May 14
This is the Truth
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Inosky: 10:38pm On May 14
He's right. A country with rule of law and independence of judiciary is like a zoo where the corrupt-rich do have their way.

The judiciary is the problem and it will never be well with the judges that stamped the rascality of 2023 general election and dashed the hope of Nigerian majority for a bribe.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Truthsandtrusts: 10:43pm On May 14
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/14/i-was-the-highest-beneficiary-of-incorruptible-judiciary-peter-obi/

Another lies for your blind followers.....if you mean good for Nigeria you won't be desperate moving like under bridge prostitute telling lies in churches and mosques

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Tap0lane: 10:43pm On May 14
The judiciary brought this insult upon themselves. If this oloriburuku Peter Obi n Atiku as been fined appropriately for wasting the time of the court n present foolish n nonsense case before the supreme court running into billions this bastard won't dare to be lampoon them ever in his foolish cursed bastard pathetic life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 10:44pm On May 14
A better way to describe the present state of our judiciary was a recent incident where DSS Invaded a Court and Arrested Defendants In a Judge’s Presence!

These days law enforcement agencies keep hold of individuals despite being given bail by a judge!

The revelation last year by a senator of how he
used to induce his wife who is an appeal court judge to assist his colleagues was just one of the highlights of the corruption embedded in our judicial system!

Just imagine the disrespect all because they allowed themselves to be compromised by the executive arm of government!

Until they insist on their independence,they will keep being used by both executive and legislative for their selfish and wicked means!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 10:50pm On May 14
Shikena:
We are in the Federal Republic of Nigeria united as one nation under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu until the next general election.
Next question.

Under President Tinubu and governed by Bandits
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by wellmax(m): 10:51pm On May 14
When he won it was incorruptible, but when he lost it is corrupt judges. This mummuu man does not have regard for the judiciary at all.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by 3lami: 10:53pm On May 14
Light at the end of the tunnel
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by porthouse7(f): 10:53pm On May 14
Reno will come for you again peter

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Lasunjane: 10:55pm On May 14
Bitter obi gbajue,I want you to remember that former president olusegun obasanjo influenced the judges,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic In Nigeria As Popular Money Doubling Scheme Crashes / Gov. Ortom Visits Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi (photos) / Oyo LG Elections: APC Candidates Win 610 Wards, Clear 33 Lgas, 35 Lcdas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.