Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi (13825 Views)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / Zamfara APC Becomes Beneficiary Of Postponed Elections - Thisday Newspaper / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by lailo: 10:57pm On May 14
The most credible election in Nigeria after 1993 election was the 2023 election. The results showed that.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by NSK4U(m): 10:58pm On May 14
Wainey:
This man believes he won 2023 electionwith no evidence but only got his source from TrustMe.com

Every sane mind knows he won the election hands down. But be it as it may, Nigeria is still no better even with the INEC imposed drug lord

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 11:03pm On May 14
Oga, that set graduated with Ononghen. cool
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Truthsandtrusts: 11:07pm On May 14

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Truthsandtrusts: 11:07pm On May 14

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by lailo: 11:10pm On May 14
Incorruptible judiciary when Obasanjo was the president? grin
Wonderment.
Highest indeed, when Ameachi of Rivers, Bello of Kogi etc didn't even participate in any election and were made Governors by Nigerian courts......
How ya own wan be highest?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Johncarlo07: 11:10pm On May 14
Wainey:
I believe he won too but cant present it in court. grin

Because ur Inec in conjunction wit criminal Tinubu, erased valuable info frm d Inec server. Or are u dumb to knw dis?
Why am even debating u? Agbadorians has traded deir brains for corn nd cassava.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Johncarlo07: 11:13pm On May 14
Wainey:
lolz we all followed the case, Obi couldnt provide one evidence that he won.
Atiku in 2019 had a better chance of winning his court case than Obi does in 2023

But d corrupt court quash d case even tho Atiku provided verifiable evidence.
Had Obi provided evidence, ur corrupt court will still overturn d case.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by favor914: 11:19pm On May 14
DMerciful:
He won the election by a wide margin
grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by cenaman(m): 11:19pm On May 14
PlasmaTV:
Some people will soon come and CRY. At the mention of Peter Obi, demons will always manifest themselves.
Bitter Obi will cast away the demons.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by evictor305: 11:21pm On May 14
Even the man in power cannot tell his conscience that Obi didn't win
Wainey:
This man believes he won 2023 electionwith no evidence but only got his source from TrustMe.com
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by favor914: 11:21pm On May 14
cenaman:
Bitter Obi will cast away the demons.
The Agulu President is really desperate sha!!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by favor914: 11:22pm On May 14
evictor305:
Even the man in power cannot tell his conscience that Obi didn't win
Who really has the time to banter with Empty Barrel Losers?

Himself & his Oga Abubakar Malu Atiku should argue amongst themselves who came second to President Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by deji17: 11:25pm On May 14

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by favor914: 11:29pm On May 14
Johncarlo07:

But d corrupt court quash d case even tho Atiku provided verifiable evidence.
Had Obi provided evidence, ur corrupt court will still overturn d case.
Wait till your next opportunity in 2038.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by sweetjohn(m): 11:37pm On May 14
Its only some dead deluded yoruba tribalist that still defend that 1000% failure called Tinubu in Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by onuman: 11:41pm On May 14
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/14/i-was-the-highest-beneficiary-of-incorruptible-judiciary-peter-obi/

Judges of Election Petitions who refused to ask the INEC Chairman why he didn't suspend collation of vote results if the system for electronic transmission of vote results developed a glitch; and resume collation after repair of the glitch, considering the billions of Naira put in for the more transparent electronic system for collation of vote results - those Judges were bought by the ruling political party to uphold the fake results as did by the INEC Chairman for the interest of the ruling party.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by themanderon: 11:51pm On May 14
What we have today are oluwole judges who go for the highest bidder like they did in Kano state before it backfired.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Agbaburna1291: 11:54pm On May 14
Clean iPhone 12 Pro max 256GB
Factory Unlocked
Face ID&TT✅✅
87%BH
Ask for more pictures

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by striker07(m): 11:54pm On May 14
onuman:

Judges of Election Petitions who refused to ask the INEC Chairman why he didn't suspend collation of vote results if the system for electronic transmission of vote results developed a glitch; and resume collation after repair of the glitch, considering the billions of Naira put in for the more transparent electronic system for collation of vote results - those Judges were bought by the ruling political party to uphold the fake results as did by the INEC Chairman for the interest of the ruling party.
glitch in IREV has nothing to do with results of election, IREV is nothing more than a result viewing portal. Try and be logical.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by maduxs: 12:02am On May 15
Can some body tell Rino that food is served here?

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by casualobserver: 12:30am On May 15
DMerciful:
Obi keep pressing the necks of the structures of criminality

By visiting saints like Atiku, Saraki and Lamido.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by ElSudani: 12:30am On May 15
It is justice when it goes your way but injustice when it doesn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Frixx: 12:34am On May 15
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by DeOTR: 1:31am On May 15

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by VicHots(f): 1:32am On May 15
this man dey talk with two mouths! Very unstable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 1:40am On May 15
DMerciful:
He won the election by a wide margin
He won by 100% but no evidence.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 1:42am On May 15
DMerciful:
Obi keep pressing the necks of the structures of criminality
A criminal pressing the neck of his fellow criminals.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 1:43am On May 15
NSK4U:

Every sane mind knows he won the election hands down. But be it as it may, Nigeria is still no better even with the INEC imposed drug lord
Yet you can't prove it in court! Awon oni yeye!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 1:44am On May 15
lailo:
Incorruptible judiciary when Obasanjo was the president? grin
Wonderment.
Highest indeed, when Ameachi of Rivers, Bello of Kogi etc didn't even participate in any election and were made Governors by Nigerian courts......
How ya own wan be highest?
Obi na mumu whalai!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Max24: 2:12am On May 15
Definition of corruption by Obi. When Obi wins the judiciary is incorruptible but corrupt when he loses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK / External Reserves Hit Three Month High Near $25bn / EFCC Seeking To Probe Lawal Daura Over N12.9bn DSS Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.