Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,533 members, 7,850,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi (13824 Views)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / Zamfara APC Becomes Beneficiary Of Postponed Elections - Thisday Newspaper / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Difrent: 3:03am On May 15
DMerciful:
He won the election by a wide margin

But somehow couldn't provide proofs in court.

Una weldone.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Promax4321: 3:27am On May 15
One man cannot destroyed the system by ranting nonsense.

He should be called to próve his corruption of the judges, enough of this nonsense being allowed to yarn that INEC is corrupt, PECP is corrupt and supreme Court judges are corrupt.

He was given the opportunity to prove himself, rather he brought technicalities, all he needed was meet his party agents and produced authentic results at polling unit, ward, local government and states if need be but couldn't but dueling on glitch, of server, Tinubu isn't qualify, etc.

If this nonsense he yarn like Trump do not stop Nigeria democracy is at stake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by AngelicBeing: 4:21am On May 15
PlasmaTV:
Some people will soon come and CRY. At the mention of Peter Obi, demons will always manifest themselves.
Hehehe cheesy
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:27am On May 15
Court was already compromised even more than INEC
Difrent:

But somehow couldn't provide proofs in court.

Una weldone.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:28am On May 15
Even you don't believe yourself
goslowgoslow:

A criminal pressing the neck of his fellow criminals.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:28am On May 15
Court was compromised.
goslowgoslow:

He won by 100% but no evidence.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Difrent: 4:32am On May 15
DMerciful:
Court was already compromised even more than INEC

But you could have produced your proof so the whole world will know you proved your case. Afterall you had proof in 2003 and produced it
But you didn't have any proof in 2023 that's why you couldn't provide any and since the Judiciary relies on evidence, they can't give you what you didn't ask for and can't give judgement without evidence

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Pickieox(m): 4:42am On May 15
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/14/i-was-the-highest-beneficiary-of-incorruptible-judiciary-peter-obi/

What surprise me most in the previous In-dependent National Electoral Commission was Ahmed Lawan coming back to the senate. A person that did not contest for senatorial election but gone for presidential selection. What do we call that? Magic, Abacadabra or what?
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Pickieox(m): 4:44am On May 15
Promax4321:
One man cannot destroyed the system by ranting nonsense.

He should be called to próve his corruption of the judges, enough of this nonsense being allowed to yarn that INEC is corrupt, PECP is corrupt and supreme Court judges are corrupt.

He was given the opportunity to prove himself, rather he brought technicalities, all he needed was meet his party agents and produced authentic results at polling unit, ward, local government and states if need be but couldn't but dueling on glitch, of server, Tinubu isn't qualify, etc.

If this nonsense he yarn like Trump do not stop Nigeria democracy is at stake.

Shame on you. Just try and listen to yourself and the gibberish you put up here. Are you satisfied now that your candidate is in power. Oya rest🥴

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by MaziObinnaokija: 4:48am On May 15
cool OBIDIENTS and Ogbunigwe,ogbonje missile shocked grin cheesy
123yes:
Your father is what?. Obi is a man not like you're lazy father who is no body but you are insulting a man God has blessed all round, As you don't like good things in your life, good things will elide you in this life.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by NaijaCover(m): 4:53am On May 15
Following
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Diligence: 5:31am On May 15
The gospel truth is everyone not only believed, but knew that Mr Peter Obi won the 2023 Presidential Elections!

Since APC happened, Judiciary has been harassed, intimidated, compromised, disrespected, persecuted & even destroyed. Can you count how many court orders Buhari disobeyed, just recently, a court in Ogun State gave orders that certain people should not be arrested, intimidated...O girl/boy, na so common dss carry storm court, carry those people go! So many lily-livered or corrupt judges in Naija either stoop so low, or cower in or perverse or miscarry justice...since APC happened! If the judge stubborn self, that impostor/man in Abuja may instigate their removal or redeployment...

Which way Nigeria?

Where's Justice Mansfield: "...even if heaven falls, justice must be done...!"

We leave una with this:
The 2nd stanza of d Nigerian National Anthem:

"O God Of Creation.
Direct Our Noble Cause.
Guide Our Leaders Right.
Help Our Youth “The Truth” To Know.
In Love And Honesty To Grow.
And Live In Just And Truth.
Great Lofty Heights Attain.
To Build A Nation Where Peace And Justice Shall Reign."
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 5:35am On May 15
DMerciful:
Court was compromised.
Are you the one that compromised them?
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 5:36am On May 15
DMerciful:
Even you don't believe yourself
Indeed! A man that worked with criminal Atiku and PDP for 7 years is also a criminal.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by fadaroking: 5:37am On May 15
Can this man just rest? He wants to make headlines every single day😳

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Bluntemperor: 6:01am On May 15
Wainey:
I believe he won too but cant present it in court. grin

Yet, thereafter,he won with Press Conferences charades,like Atiku!
You debased the Justices, even up to Supreme Court and hope,one day you wouldn't go there again, seeking for justice!
Anyway,Una still thinks we are in Campaign mood!
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by membranus: 6:35am On May 15
When the judiciary favours Obi he terms them incorruptible, but when their decision is unfavourable to him, he sees them as corrupt. What an irony!
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 6:41am On May 15
Stop playing
goslowgoslow:

Indeed! A man that worked with criminal Atiku and PDP for 7 years is also a criminal.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 6:44am On May 15
We produced proof but the tribunal dismissed them on technicality, saying they should have been frontloaded which is impossible because you need subpoena to get those documents from INEC. Anyways Obi won but was rigged out. Everybody knows this
Difrent:

But you could have produced your proof so the whole world will know you proved your case. Afterall you had proof in 2003 and produced it
But you didn't have any proof in 2023 that's why you couldn't provide any and since the Judiciary relies on evidence, they can't give you what you didn't ask for and can't give judgement without evidence

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 6:47am On May 15
DMerciful:
Stop playing
Playing ludo or snake and ladder? 🪜😆
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by phemray(m): 7:40am On May 15
LadyExcellency:
Nigeria is finished. No more real justices with a conscience. Every judgment involving politics is adjudicated on technicalities

But technicality is part of the Law, what we need to do is to do away with 1999 constitution. You can't blame them, they will interpret it as it is with no sentiment. Something happened at 9am when the law recognized it at 8am and it was pointed out in court, so we want the judge to overlook it because it's just technicality? Why not remove the phrase completely from the constitution.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by 123papas(m): 7:46am On May 15
Wainey:
Your court. The joke is on you
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by caracas: 7:59am On May 15
Wainey:
He presented the evidence but the jugdes were corrupt…
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by ayotade09(m): 8:13am On May 15
Mr piti obi stop wallowing and donating tears go and do you assignments well and come back 2027
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by adioolayi(m): 10:49am On May 15
Since the judgement went your way...
It is "incorruptible judiciary"...
What do you think your opponent in court termed that very same judiciary

Na so e dey be.... Judiciary is always deemed to be unbiased whenever their decisions go our way..but otherwise, when their decisions go against us
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by Johncarlo07: 12:36pm On May 15
favor914:
Wait till your next opportunity in 2038.

I hope ur 30k will be able to provide 3 square meal a day for u by den.
Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by MrGerald(m): 8:56pm On May 15
Coldspice:
The same judiciary that his dogs are now insulting.

No wahala
Can't you read he said the judiciary has not been compromised then, but now they deserve insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Fails To Award National Honours In Two Years / Zainab Ahmed Denies Saying FG Plans To Limit Number Of Children / Sanwo-olu Swears In 35 Commissioners, Special Advisers, Assigns Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.