Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,983 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria (894 Views)

MEET The Tiktok Star Who Went Viral Because Of Her Gorgeous Shape (photos) / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by TheBTCinvestor: 3:59am On May 15
Good day house,

I posted a video of I and my wife bumping into each other while driving and the video went viral...even yabaleftonline posted it...The Tick has gathered over 200,000 views...pls any idea how I can claim my earnings cos I heard ticktok pays $1 per every 1000 views....Pls I need answers help

1 Like

Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by blackpanthar: 4:03am On May 15
TheBTCinvestor:
Good day house,

I posted a video of I and my wife bumping into each other while driving and the video went viral...even yabaleftonline posted it...The Tick has gathered over 200,000 views...pls any idea how I can claim my earnings cos I heard ticktok pays $1 per every 1000 views....Pls I need answers help

go to youtube and learn it in full properly

you need VPNsss o. You need to produce more daily and you will get there.

So go to youtube.
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by okunwaye(m): 4:09am On May 15
TheBTCinvestor:
Good day house,

I saw the video
Rich nigga grin
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by TheBTCinvestor: 6:30am On May 15
okunwaye:

I saw the video
Rich nigga grin

Lol haha..Thanks bro...
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by TheBTCinvestor: 6:31am On May 15
blackpanthar:

go to youtube and learn it in full properly

you need VPNsss o. You need to produce more daily and you will get there.

So go to youtube.

So I can't make money on Ticktok from Nigeria??
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by 2shure: 8:58am On May 15
Dunce
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by Bongadu: 9:53am On May 15
Drink sniper now , it'll reflect tomorrow morning
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by blackpanthar: 10:21am On May 15
TheBTCinvestor:

So I can't make money on Ticktok from Nigeria??

you cant but you are not ready to go to youtube to learn properly ABOUT Tiktok for nigerians

YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Get Rich Quick System

Oga if you are not mentally lazy simply go to youtube..... full tutorials are there and NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA ARE MAKING MONEY FROM TIKTOK
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:59pm On May 15
blackpanthar:

you cant but you are not ready to go to youtube to learn properly ABOUT Tiktok for nigerians

YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Get Rich Quick System

Oga if you are not mentally lazy simply go to youtube..... full tutorials are there and NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA ARE MAKING MONEY FROM TIKTOK

Av dropped the aza undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by TheBTCinvestor: 4:51pm On May 15
blackpanthar:

YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Get Rich Quick System

Lazy ke..person wey worth pass 100m.. grin grin dey play with ur papa there

2 Likes

Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by kelvinezeh55(m): 12:17am On May 16
TheBTCinvestor:
Good day house,

I saw the vid also, Boss man make I drop aza nothing is too small
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 1:56am On May 16
TheBTCinvestor:
Good day house,

you must have over 10k followers and have 3 videos with over 100k views to be able to monetize with them. That video cant give you nada unless maybe people gift you while on live video
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by Alphamentips: 2:39am On May 16
If na NGN Tiktok account just forget it. Except you want to use the old guaranteed way -- which is to grow the audience and sponsorship will come.

Let's say na person wey dey US or away open the account and give you the logs or you send them contents which they post on your behalf e for easy. Else , it's pretty hard as you have to depend on gifts which Tiktok takes more than half the value when you convert to fiat money

So your choice. You either get a Yankee Tiktok account and repost the vids. Or you stick with organic growth ..

I Should drop more contents on e-commerce 🤔

For example, I have accounts with less than 1k likes and followers making more money than accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers just by reposting physical products at cheap rates and doing direct response marketing.

So its a rabbit hole that goes beyond just monetisation. You need to have a workable funnel
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by iLegenddd: 3:10am On May 16
So you're the owner of that video I watched on Tiktok 2 days ago? There was a guy who said your wife has a man I her car. He tried to insinuate that she's cheating and you attacked him by telling him he's the driving instructor.

When I saw that violent reply, I felt this guy must be from Nairaland or Twitter.
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by labake1(f): 7:18am On May 16
TheBTCinvestor:
Good day house,

I want watch too, drop your TikTok name
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by WhiteIverson: 10:20am On May 16
God when
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by TheBTCinvestor: 3:01pm On May 16
labake1:

I want watch too, drop your TikTok name

Obitee69 what's urs

Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by TheBTCinvestor: 3:25pm On May 16
Alphamentips:
If na NGN Tiktok account just forget it. Except you want to use the old guaranteed way -- which is to grow the audience and sponsorship will come.

Let's say na person wey dey US or away open the account and give you the logs or you send them contents which they post on your behalf e for easy. Else , it's pretty hard as you have to depend on gifts which Tiktok takes more than half the value when you convert to fiat money

So your choice. You either get a Yankee Tiktok account and repost the vids. Or you stick with organic growth ..

I Should drop more contents on e-commerce 🤔

For example, I have accounts with less than 1k likes and followers making more money than accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers just by reposting physical products at cheap rates and doing direct response marketing.

So its a rabbit hole that goes beyond just monetisation. You need to have a workable funnel

Oh nice..so do u advise I post more viral content and grow my follwers?
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by vibemad007: 3:33pm On May 16
2shure:
Dunce
u b fool
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by Xpeerence: 4:10pm On May 16
I just followed you on tiktok
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by 1000Capacity: 4:11pm On May 16
TheBTCinvestor:

Oh nice..so do u advise I post more viral content and grow my follwers?

I saw that vid grin
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 4:32pm On May 16
The only social media platform I'm active on are Nairaland and Facebook and they're a serious distraction which I'm trying to manage

I wonder how people still manage to find time to go on TikTok, SnapChat etc grin
Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by TheBTCinvestor: 4:35pm On May 16
Xpeerence:
I just followed you on tiktok

What's ur handle

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days / I Know This Guy / How Will You Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.