Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) (50988 Views)

Portable Buys Lexus Car For His Producer After His Arrest Over Car Debt (Video) / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Mayhem1: 8:44am On May 15
1000Capacity:
Naa super star dem dey drag like generator so
Portable suppose dey act action film, only God knows how long he has bee climbing that fence like that.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by ellizy(m): 8:45am On May 15
Celebrity clown
This guy wouldn't cease to amaze me
😂
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:45am On May 15
It's a pity for you. You go school at all?
Ejebleje:
This is a civil matter. I no see why police go they involve to this extent o
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by iammolise(m): 8:46am On May 15
This guy just knows how to do the popularity contests 👏... But bror shocked see how this guy fly that gate with finesse, very swift and perfect.

Nobody should tell me this guy haven't done armed robbery before angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by aspabay(m): 8:46am On May 15
antiMuhamad:

This country is ruined!

Mr man. Speak for yourself. You are ruined. Not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by jayce232: 8:46am On May 15
TheBillyonaire:

That debt is small.
The average Nigerian is just callous & inconsiderate, reason the Nation is not making progress! How is 14m debt small?? Put yourself in the dealer shoes!

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Bulldozer90: 8:47am On May 15
TheBillyonaire:
Illiteracy is a problem here. Debt is a civil offence and not a criminal offence. It is not the business of the police to arrest except a court case is in process and he refuses to attend.

All he needed to do is go there and accept owing them and informing the police about the issue and they will ask him when he will pay. He can 2030 and nothing will happen. They simply will start talking about interest rate and begging for reduced time,

That debt is small.
They showed him court arrest warrant.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:51am On May 15
/
The dealer no try at all.

Which kind G-Wagon he sell give Portable for N27 million? grin

Sure say no be old 4-Runner he rebadged sell give Portable.

/

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by heniford2: 8:51am On May 15
Fake na fake fake na fake ohhh 🤣😂
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by thatigboman: 8:52am On May 15
Ejebleje:
This is a civil matter. I no see why police go they involve to this extent o
the car dealer petitioned the police as the agbero boy refused to settle his gbese

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Blitzking: 8:52am On May 15
You are a disgrace to brotherhood...
you are no brotherhood..
Ekilo fun portable ooo
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Wickedlywicked: 8:53am On May 15
So y’all believe Portable can’t afford 24 million Naira?😂
No, he’s bigger than that and forget all this drama, there’s one thing you just can’t help but admire about this guy. He has one secret that many other celebrities don’t have. He knows the Art of staying relevant. In the entertainment industry, no PR is a bad one. Everything they are doing is just to stay relevant and you the commenters, blogger bloggers and aprokos are the cashcows.
He’s actually winning because he’s getting what he wants.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by lextube: 8:53am On May 15
ebukajay184:
The moment he jumped over the gate to escape arrest before he was later arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8ac1z9VKPg

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by oyeb15: 8:54am On May 15
I salute this guy o. He scale gate with metal blades just like that....

Twale Even jakie Chan will use small film trick there.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by toffyz(m): 8:54am On May 15
After showing you the warrant of arrest, and you confirm it's not fake, then you shouldn't resist arrest again. Maybe it's because this guy isn't educated

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Thundafireseun: 9:00am On May 15
Kwaramustgoodag:
I swear portable na confirm thief and criminal before he became a musician. See how he jumped the gate without minding the gate can wound him.

I still have the video we’re portable was stripped necked for stealing a phone
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 9:00am On May 15
Onigbese lipsrsealed
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by kay29000(m): 9:01am On May 15
It's funny that he is wearing the type of top that prisoners in old school cartoons usually wear. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by gigabyte13: 9:02am On May 15
You go dey use Nigerian police play
Ask seun kuti
Wen he reach police station
He join the humility squad
Nigerian police hand touch you, you go dey form gangster, you go humble last last.
Nigerian police.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dem be devil senior brother.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:03am On May 15
Kwaramustgoodag:
I swear portable na confirm thief and criminal before he became a musician. See how he jumped the gate without minding the gate can wound him.
He was beaten several times for stealing people's gadgets at our area in Otta back then, he's a real gangster but I'm just happy that God remember him for good.
He really suffered and that is why he can never go wrong in the streets eyes because Habeeb is a real definition of grass to grace.

If God says it's your time there's nothing nobody can do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by HIPOSOCRATES: 9:06am On May 15
Many of ur type lack exposure. Try to evade arrest with the UK police and see how they will drag u pass generator.

Y could he respect himself and follow them like a normal human being?

quote author=antiMuhamad post=129960250]
When you are treated that way, police pulling your blokos, or perhaps it happens to your wife. Then, you will get it.[/quote]
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Coronavirus1: 9:08am On May 15
This is skit by portable himself.
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 9:10am On May 15
TheBillyonaire:
Illiteracy is a problem here. Debt is a civil offence and not a criminal offence. It is not the business of the police to arrest except a court case is in process and he refuses to attend.

All he needed to do is go there and accept owing them and informing the police about the issue and they will ask him when he will pay. He can 2030 and nothing will happen. They simply will start talking about interest rate and begging for reduced time,

That debt is small.

Siddon there make dem dey wine you, people are in cell for doing a shoddy job, people are in cell for debts.

This is Nigeria, it depends on the person locking you up in the cell. Some people can even lock you up for farting sef....

No think am oh...

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by abobote: 9:10am On May 15
I know this guy intentionally created all the controversy around him to trend

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by greggng: 9:12am On May 15
Education is important ....I see no reason why he is running away over debt . Even dangote owes money ...All he needed to do is to behave in a socially acceptable manner . Get a lawyer and settle the matter with an agreement to pay small small
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Roon9(m): 9:14am On May 15
antiMuhamad:
He is always preaching against 'fake life's but here he is, his fake life bursted. These celebrities do things just to spite their colleagues if not, must you buy a G-wagon? A 27-million naira worth-of for that matter.

Great lesson here, don't make fun of your colleagues when they are at the unfortunate end of life, you don't know what tomorrow holds for you itself. I don't think Bobrisky was disgraced to this level even as a crossdresser.
Don't let anyone oppress you biko, as long as you are not in huge nor meaningless debts, even you seff dey try.

But jokes apart, this guy dey swift oo, the way he jumped the gate grin grin but like someone said he knew what he was doing. Man fit dey loaded at that time, if e no offload case go long.
I see a policeman grabbing him by the blokos mehnn is he so amused about maltreating a 'celebrity' or he is a gay?
I no just understand this police oo all of them will start bragging to friends and families about how they dealt with a celebrity. Whenever they wanna flex to a normal Nigerian nigga you might hear them say " I no send your papa, even portable wey be celebrity I dealt with him"

This country is ruined!

By the way I am sure 90% of the Nigerian police force and 40% of the Nigerian armed forces cannot pull that stunt portable pulled when he jumped over the gate grin

Portable na Big Tiff nothing any Body wan tell me
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 9:14am On May 15
Yankee101:
If legitimate police arrests you, contact your family and lawyers and go to the station with them

But you must confirm 1000% say na legit police

1000% ke, how you wan take know now sey na dem...
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Yankee101: 9:17am On May 15
mediclife1987:

1000% ke, how you wan take know now sey na dem...

Phone calls to other officers, standard issued uniforms, proximity to a police station, ID card, court order or warrant of arrest signed and sealed by a court etc

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by HRMK: 9:17am On May 15
portable is well known for always resisting arrest.nothing wrong in the authorities applying some level of force on him!!
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 9:19am On May 15
Yankee101:

Phone calls to other officers, standard issued uniforms, proximity to a police station, ID card, court order or warrant of arrest signed and sealed by a court etc

Are they the ones to make the phone calls to others for officers?
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 9:20am On May 15
jayce232:

The average Nigerian is just callous & inconsiderate, reason the Nation is not making progress! How is 14m debt small?? Put yourself in the dealer shoes!

Its less than 10,000 usd, get over it.
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by xynerise: 9:20am On May 15
Some people role model grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.