Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) (51032 Views)

Portable Buys Lexus Car For His Producer After His Arrest Over Car Debt (Video) / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Yankee101: 9:21am On May 15
mediclife1987:

Are they the ones to make the phone calls to others for officers?

You
In Nigeria it’s important to have friends within the security circles
Infact get a banker, immigration officer, police officer, military officer and DSS in your circle of friends.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Awaja(m): 9:21am On May 15
Bob risky how are you feeling?
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 9:22am On May 15
Yankee101:

You
In Nigeria it’s important to have friends within the security circles
Infact get a banker, immigration officer, police officer, military officer and DSS in your circle of friends.

Okay I'll inform my own police friends ba?
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 9:23am On May 15
Why are they dragging him like this na why not handcuff him instead of dragging him like an animal?
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Yankee101: 9:24am On May 15
mediclife1987:

Okay I'll inform my own police friends ba?

Yes
Your police guys will ask them some verification questions or even ask them to let you go if it’s a senior officer

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by santaclaws: 9:24am On May 15
Originality007:

Don't blame the guy, blame to those online idiots that always hail him, and see anything he does as a fun. Imagine someone pass one way showing Steaming it online while driving and some fools are still hail him
In fact, you nailed it. Lots of Nigerians really love nonsensical things...
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Capmumm(m): 9:27am On May 15
Na by force to use GIger Benz?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Chicagograduate(m): 9:27am On May 15
He buy gwagon but na rented apartment he dey live?The mansion wey he build nko?
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by osazuwa23: 9:27am On May 15
Police are dragging this portable like animal that has been tied from the farm
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxEwTBD3yCI?si=KPmBboFnudzyuwl9

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by osazuwa23: 9:29am On May 15
[lesson learn never purchase anything by loan that you can’t pay back on time. If you can’t afford it outright then don’t make down payments quote author=ebukajay184 post=129958751]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxEwTBD3yCI?si=KPmBboFnudzyuwl9

[/quote]
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:29am On May 15
antiMuhamad:

When you are treated that way, police pulling your blokos, or perhaps it happens to your wife. Then, you will get it.

Go and watch videos of how American policemen arrest some hardened felons then you would know that truly The Nigeria Police is your friend! undecided
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Zool6: 9:31am On May 15
And some ronu urchins are there on social media listing and circulating

Potable
Zenolosky
Etc
As Nigeria music legends and why amala is music de facto of the world grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:31am On May 15
Him for ask bello for advice on how to escape from the authorities 😁😁
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by greypencils: 9:32am On May 15
Who is to blame? The criminal turn artiste cum celebrity or the stupid people who keep giving idiots relevance?
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 9:32am On May 15
Kwaramustgoodag:
I swear portable na confirm thief and criminal before he became a musician. See how he jumped the gate without minding the gate can wound him.

The guy is really criminal minded only hardened criminals can pull this kinds of stunts the case is not even a murder case so why go to this length to escape arrest?
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by JaySmart4422: 9:37am On May 15
Your celebrities and FAKE LIFE just to intimidate and confuse young legit hustle

Many of your self acclaimed celebrities are leaving the life they don't have

Many of them
Na Una they believe rubbish
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Zool6: 9:37am On May 15
But I thought potable last post shows he is now in USA being feature in a music by a suppose American top female musician

U can never seprate pig from the muds make potable brand ambassador and be ready to swim in muds with him anytime

Wetin be this one like this here ?? Potable being dragged like pick pocket common thief ,,Wtf

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by uuzba(m): 9:38am On May 15
The correct starter pack for looking for Nigeria Police trouble.
1. Dyed hair & Raster hair
2. Pointy jump up trouser
3. Swagger standing | Not standing straight
4. Socks with slippers
-
If you have any one or all of these combination,
you are NUMBER ONE on Nigerian Police WANTED lists.

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Heffalump(m): 9:42am On May 15
Difrent:

See as you spoil your beautiful contribution with this very stupid comment

Calm down

What has a debt collection got to do with Nigeria is ruined.

Na WA for some of you o

It's hardship that caused the whole stuff. The country is actually ruined by Tinubu and APC. The guy is right!
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Akaujaa(m): 9:46am On May 15
Is Portable a singer? So anybody that opens his mouth qualifies as a singer? He just a noise maker.
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Oracleee: 9:49am On May 15
Ejebleje:
This is a civil matter. I no see why police go they involve to this extent o

civil ke.

I don't know the charges, but we can be looking at
cheesy

2 COUNTS CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST (Section 312 as defined in Section 311 of the Penal Code)

ADVANCE FEE FRAUD (section 419 of the criminal code act in Nigeria)

CRIMINAL BREACH OF AGREEMENT. (Section 305A of the criminal code act).

If government ready for am, and the dealer wan really do am dirty, Bob fit dey look 1-20years in kirikiri. As the Advance fee fraud charge alone carries minimum of 5 and maximum of 15years for just one count o. The breach of trust carries 5 years though somehow civil unless criminal intent can be proven which is already with him jumping fence. 20 years is even an understatement sef.

We never even talk breach of agreement.
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Hazhiem: 9:54am On May 15
It's just a skit. Never mind , it would dawn on you guys soon. That guy is a publicity stunt rat😂 kiss kiss kiss
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Resurgent2016: 9:55am On May 15
floss:
One thing with portable is that he will retire from the industry very soon by himself, sometimes being in the news for the wrong reason makes you predictable… you lose relevance slowly without knowing, it , but I pray he doesn’t continue allowing it . Only him can bring himself down, just as he’s doing now. Ika of Africa be careful please.

The guy is just damaging his brand. With the kind of brand he has, he should be able to sort this issue without acting all ghetto

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Kaiser20: 9:55am On May 15
hoilhuzshi:
What a clown, he Jumped the fence?
Tomorrow another Blogger will Tell us that Portable is a Billionaire Like Always.
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 10:00am On May 15
Kwaramustgoodag:
I swear portable na confirm thief and criminal before he became a musician. See how he jumped the gate without minding the gate can wound him.

He touched the gate one time and was on the other side. I watched that part like 10 times and concluded that the guy got Olympic skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Badrishdddaya(m): 10:04am On May 15
Ejebleje:
This is a civil matter. I no see why police go they involve to this extent o
If you don't have something to say why don't you keep quiet and stop wasting your small data, where the police there when he bought the G wagon? If people his owing needs their money won't they involve the police, or how the you expect them to get back their money
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Zool6: 10:12am On May 15
Yoruba packaged potabel for us as very rich one clown in there usual ranting even told me potable is more popular and richer than any Igbo musician they listed him a Nigeria music legend,,,,jeriq Kolaboy no even dey potabel level upcoming Igbo rappers based in South East like Augero bank , lord kelly, Buike etc still brow potable away financially the only different is that potable Is always constituting nuisance to trend online

On social media potable is a billionaires

On reality potable is a spider man

Fear yoruba for lying pading and packaging

before now I thought potable is a billionaires because of how they hipe him over others online

different between reality and online

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by ufuosman(m): 10:12am On May 15
Fake life na many people dey take oppress people and some wen no get sense dey use am get sleepless nite wen u dey try for urself

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 10:15am On May 15
grin grin
You're my Japahood
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by BestTrades: 10:17am On May 15

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty....

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by faceland: 10:18am On May 15
I hope it is intentional for publicity because this doesn't make sense.

Even the down payment of 17m could have been used to buy a good Toyota that no police would have the courage to stop on the road. Why must he fall for the scam if branding?

Let my just assume he is high & tripping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) / Michelle Gentry Resumes High School (Photos) / Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.