Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) (50998 Views)

Portable Buys Lexus Car For His Producer After His Arrest Over Car Debt (Video) / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time โ€ข Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by faceland: 10:20am On May 15
Resurgent2016:

The guy is just damaging his brand. With the kind of brand he has, he should be able to sort this issue without acting all ghetto

With this Rick Ross wouldn't want to be seen with him.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by jayce232: 10:21am On May 15
TheBillyonaire:

Its less than 10,000 usd, get over it.
Oga shut up!
How many people have 10,000usd in Nigeria?
If the money is small, why is portable defaulting in payment to the extent of running like a thief?? Most of u kids talk carelessly.
You are just a callous & inconsiderate human!
Na your type full the country
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Originalsly: 10:22am On May 15
Ejebleje:

This is a civil matter. I no see why police go they involve to this extent o

Thinking same. Isn't the matter supposed to be first in court?... and if he doesn't show ... then a warrant for his arrest? ... arrest for not showing up in court? Portable should get a good lawyer and sue the Police. I'm curious to see if they will charge him.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by themanderon: 10:24am On May 15
Just look at the person youths of these days are seeing as a celebrity role model. The way he scaled that fence shows he is nothing but a delinquent criminal who must have been involved with criminality at some point in his life.
Spiderman has nothing on that move.
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:26am On May 15
Difrent:

See as you spoil your beautiful contribution with this very stupid comment

Calm down

What has a debt collection got to do with Nigeria is ruined.

Na WA for some of you o

Antimuhamad candidate lost election that's why he believe his family lives are ruined
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Goodlady(f): 10:29am On May 15
Wawelexy:
Is this guy really a celebrity? God airpus o
He isn't. Dunno why the world like to celebrate evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by stuffs2002: 10:29am On May 15
Ejebleje:
This is a civil matter. I no see why police go they involve to this extent o

Obidient logic dey worry you
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 10:31am On May 15
Why is he being arrested? That He defaulted on a loan doesnโ€™t mean he commited a criminal offence. The all the company needs to do is reposes the car and then get a judgement against his estate for whatever ammount that is outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by YorubaLord: 10:37am On May 15
See as U.S go quickly reverse his recently approved visa. Dem go wait for am at POE...

Dem dey watch all of una nonsense... cool
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by YorubaLord: 10:40am On May 15
Offpoint1:

Go ask about am for sango, the werey na better thief before

Very true. There's a video of him stripped naked and humiliated for stealing back in the day...

Very useless Fool! angry
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by motionarena: 10:41am On May 15
Its just skit
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:42am On May 15
TheBillyonaire:
Illiteracy is a problem here. Debt is a civil offence and not a criminal offence. It is not the business of the police to arrest except a court case is in process and he refuses to attend.

All he needed to do is go there and accept owing them and informing the police about the issue and they will ask him when he will pay. He can 2030 and nothing will happen. They simply will start talking about interest rate and begging for reduced time,

That debt is small.

You are not outrightly correct. Owing a debt is a civil case but can become criminal if the debtor absconds and refuse to pay. The creditor can file a law suit to court and enforce the court rule using police which is exactly the issue here. The police has a court warrant to enforce his arrest, I agree he should have sort for out of court resolution but not all civil case are civil in nature, some civil cases can be turned criminal case.
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by stuffs2002: 10:43am On May 15
tiswell:
I thought his brothers on nairaland said he is rich bla bla bla

SW is nothing without loud mouth and bragging

They are not cannibals like SE
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by lagosrd: 10:46am On May 15
The police men aren't too professional. The moment you show him a warrant of arrest you initial and effect the arrest immediately and not allow him gallivant around before commiting another crime ( evading arrest)

Illiteracy is a big problem , you want to evade a court warrant . Shioooo

Greet bobrisky if you get there
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:47am On May 15
The Ediot want to promote another nonsense new music
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by stuffs2002: 10:49am On May 15
TheBillyonaire:
Illiteracy is a problem here. Debt is a civil offence and not a criminal offence. It is not the business of the police to arrest except a court case is in process and he refuses to attend.

All he needed to do is go there and accept owing them and informing the police about the issue and they will ask him when he will pay. He can 2030 and nothing will happen. They simply will start talking about interest rate and begging for reduced time,

That debt is small.

Goan sit down with your OBIDIENT logic. Stop encouraging fraudulent characters

Debt becomes a criminal offence if you refuse to pay back and many people have been sent to jail for not paying up their debt
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Ishilove: 11:00am On May 15
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by wallrichy: 11:15am On May 15
This is a boy that was just granted US visa two weeks ago. I believe the US will be paying some interest in this drama and might eventually cancel that Visa. He might be tagged a Person Of Risk to enter the US or if eventually enter the US, he might face deportation on arrival for his inconsistent behavior.

faceland:

With this Rick Ross wouldn't want to be seen with him.
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Oblizdahfuture: 12:04pm On May 15
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

CEO ZEH nation go always deliver !
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 12:16pm On May 15
This guy na serious werey. See d way he use style move closer to the gate.
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by ccrenda5540: 12:40pm On May 15
Yahaya Bello junior brother criminal Gang
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by BadBradley: 12:42pm On May 15
All these Nigerian YouTubers with their dirty voice and bad pronunciation
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Hollandia2030: 12:43pm On May 15
Maybe he wanted to get rid of the hard drugs with him that time thatโ€™s why he fled so that hin matter no go long๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by viodemus: 12:44pm On May 15
That mc oluomo assistant, the crooked tribalist fake law enforcement, no sabi him work. Over reaching dey worry am. Power drunk idi*t.

What concern him and someone that owes money. Where are the court papers for the arrest. Now, they know they have messed up, they will come back and present fake court documents.
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Medici777: 1:03pm On May 15
Portable did not disappoint his fans
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by blowjohn(m): 1:45pm On May 15
This guy has money but doesn't want to pay up.

Say no to drugs
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Shhhh01(f): 2:01pm On May 15
I swear portable na thug. see as him jump gate like as if na wetin him dey do for a living. He wants to rip the car dealer. lol
ebukajay184:
The moment he jumped over the gate to escape arrest before he was later arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8ac1z9VKPg
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Ediffizy: 2:02pm On May 15
This one loud oo..haba big man..bail yourself simple and short sad
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by flipdat(m): 2:18pm On May 15
uuzba:
The correct starter pack for looking for Nigeria Police trouble.
1. Dyed hair & Raster hair
2. Pointy jump up trouser
3. Swagger standing | Not standing straight
4. Socks with slippers
-
If you have any one or all of these combination,
you are NUMBER ONE on Nigerian Police WANTED lists.
how do i dress when iโ€™m in nigeria, ill be touching down in a couple months.. I
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by MatrixCircle: 2:19pm On May 15
Celebrities should always live according to their means. No dey over do to impress then lass lass for old age or sickness una go come dey beg money for social media. grin grin
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by CorrectionFLuid: 2:45pm On May 15
antiMuhamad:
He is always preaching against 'fake life's but here he is, his fake life bursted. These celebrities do things just to spite their colleagues if not, must you buy a G-wagon? A 27-million naira worth-of for that matter.

Great lesson here, don't make fun of your colleagues when they are at the unfortunate end of life, you don't know what tomorrow holds for you itself. I don't think Bobrisky was disgraced to this level even as a crossdresser.
Don't let anyone oppress you biko, as long as you are not in huge nor meaningless debts, even you seff dey try.

But jokes apart, this guy dey swift oo, the way he jumped the gate grin grin but like someone said he knew what he was doing. Man fit dey loaded at that time, if e no offload case go long.
I see a policeman grabbing him by the blokos mehnn is he so amused about maltreating a 'celebrity' or he is a gay?
I no just understand this police oo all of them will start bragging to friends and families about how they dealt with a celebrity. Whenever they wanna flex to a normal Nigerian nigga you might hear them say " I no send your papa, even portable wey be celebrity I dealt with him"

This country is ruined!

By the way I am sure 90% of the Nigerian police force and 40% of the Nigerian armed forces cannot pull that stunt portable pulled when he jumped over the gate grin

As in eh. The way portable jump that gate, the guy wet put all those nonsense on top the gate go reason his life. cheesy
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by uuzba(m): 2:49pm On May 15
flipdat:

how do i dress when iโ€™m in nigeria, ill be touching down in a couple months.. I
Boring Bill Gates attire is always safe.
Clean shaven chin.
Medium cut hair.
-
Bald = Criminal
Bushy = Criminal
Raster = Criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu Called Off Wedding With Alex Ekubo Over Threat Messages / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) / Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.