Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) (51062 Views)

Portable Buys Lexus Car For His Producer After His Arrest Over Car Debt (Video) / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 8:22am On May 15
grin
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by tiswell(m): 8:23am On May 15
I thought his brothers on nairaland said he is rich bla bla bla

SW is nothing without loud mouth and bragging

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Samogloby: 8:24am On May 15
Ekilo fun portable.
Koma lo se anyhow
From prison to prison
For obstructing police arrest
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Innosonp(m): 8:24am On May 15
A ploy to be on the news again and cashout big-time

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by virginchaser(m): 8:25am On May 15
Those shouting "school na scam" can clearly see their role model being dragged in the mud for simple case that he could have called his lawyer for briefing.

11 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 8:25am On May 15
U can't take away d Street from some people.

10 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 8:26am On May 15
LOL SEE AS DEM CARRY PORTABLE LIKE ANTELOPE WEY DEM DEY GO SLAUGHTER

E DON BE FOR DIS STUPID BOY PORTABLE

IF HE EVER CUMS OUT OF THIS HE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN ALWAYS RUNNING HIS DIRTY MOUTH LIKE HE IS A GOD

BY THE TIME POLICE AND EVEN THE CRIMINALS WEY DEY FOR CELL FINISH WITH AM NA TO CARRY BIBLE BEGIN PREACH HIM GO DEY DO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Joy002(f): 8:27am On May 15
Skit,
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by rayornb(m): 8:27am On May 15
Ejebleje:
This is a civil matter. I no see why police go they involve to this extent o

They came with warrant of arrest from High court...

It must have gotten to an extent Portable turned it into a criminal case....

Just look at the Video self...

That guy na clown

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by zebszebs: 8:28am On May 15
Put lipstick on a pig and it still remains a pig.

Dazall
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by ourcrudeoil: 8:28am On May 15
Criminal turn to celebrity.

CRIMINAL WILL ALWAYS BE CRIMINAL
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by haffaze777(m): 8:29am On May 15
This clown just like attention

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:29am On May 15
BAZ001:
Wetin be dis again Nigerian police no try grin
See our celeb for gutter grin grin grin
Iyèn óto
Portable you for just waka jeje make you no jam Agbako as a celebrity into the car
las las you go court and pay off the debt in installments
You didn’t kill anybody so it’s not life imprisonment?
Later they will say education is overrated.
Go school una no go hear, small police invitation you dey jump fence grin

Bobrisky go dey laugh you now grin

Bro if him no display how e wan take trend? Dey guy na street education e get so na street way 😂
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:31am On May 15
Kwaramustgoodag:
I swear portable na confirm thief and criminal before he became a musician. See how he jumped the gate without minding the gate can wound him.
Go ask about am for sango, the werey na better thief before

7 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by NOwazobia: 8:31am On May 15
antiMuhamad:
He is always preaching against 'fake life's but here he is, his fake life bursted. These celebrities do things just to spite their colleagues if not, must you buy a G-wagon? A 27-million naira worth-of for that matter.

Great lesson here, don't make fun of your colleagues when they are at the unfortunate end of life, you don't know what tomorrow holds for you itself. I don't think Bobrisky was disgraced to this level even as a crossdresser.
Don't let anyone oppress you biko, as long as you are not in huge nor meaningless debts, even you seff dey try.

But jokes apart, this guy dey swift oo, the way he jumped the gate grin grin but like someone said he knew what he was doing. Man fit dey loaded at that time, if e no offload case go long.
I see a policeman grabbing him by the blokos mehnn is he so amused about maltreating a 'celebrity' or he is a gay?
I no just understand this police oo all of them will start bragging to friends and families about how they dealt with a celebrity. Whenever they wanna flex to a normal Nigerian nigga you might hear them say " I no send your papa, even portable wey be celebrity I dealt with him"

This country is ruined!

By the way I am sure 90% of the Nigerian police force and 40% of the Nigerian armed forces cannot pull that stunt portable pulled when he jumped over the gate grin
You get.

He can talk as though he is different.

Breeze don blow fowl yansh don open.

280 million naira car turn 27 million, and he still couldn't complete the payment.

I leave the rest to his fans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:33am On May 15
Ejebleje:

Do you know how much that dealer gave them to 'fuel' their car?

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:33am On May 15
That was quick grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Donaldoni: 8:34am On May 15
Ejebleje:

My thoughts exactly.

The rate at which people get picked up for purely civil matters is alarming.

The government must do something about it. angry

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by F117nighthawk: 8:35am On May 15
This guy is a reflection of how the Nigerian system has gone to the dogs,no struples,no integrity,no sincerity,it's all about lies , stealing, scamming and doing stupid things,
Look at how the so called agbéró turned music artist or celebrity that they call him scaled through a fence even in front of the corrupt police officers,
NAIJA system and criminality na 5 and 6
A system filled with all manner of abnormality and absurdity.
The current political structure and criminality need to completely be wiped out and discipline brought back as it used to be in past.the present crop of politicians have totally failed and destroyed the nation.no morals or good values to learn from them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by EnterpriseMan: 8:35am On May 15
antiMuhamad:
He is always preaching against 'fake life's but here he is, his fake life bursted. These celebrities do things just to spite their colleagues if not, must you buy a G-wagon? A 27-million naira worth-of for that matter.

Great lesson here, don't make fun of your colleagues when they are at the unfortunate end of life, you don't know what tomorrow holds for you itself. I don't think Bobrisky was disgraced to this level even as a crossdresser.
Don't let anyone oppress you biko, as long as you are not in huge nor meaningless debts, even you seff dey try.

But jokes apart, this guy dey swift oo, the way he jumped the gate grin grin but like someone said he knew what he was doing. Man fit dey loaded at that time, if e no offload case go long.
I see a policeman grabbing him by the blokos mehnn is he so amused about maltreating a 'celebrity' or he is a gay?
I no just understand this police oo all of them will start bragging to friends and families about how they dealt with a celebrity. Whenever they wanna flex to a normal Nigerian nigga you might hear them say " I no send your papa, even portable wey be celebrity I dealt with him"

This country is ruined!

By the way I am sure 90% of the Nigerian police force and 40% of the Nigerian armed forces cannot pull that stunt portable pulled when he jumped over the gate grin
Bro that is not the funniest part. He claimed he bought it for 140m or so grin grin cheesy I can't stop laughing. And he has been saying he had lots of mansion in Dubai grin

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:38am On May 15
27m gwagon might be like 2005 model 😅
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Christlike01: 8:39am On May 15
In this life, avoid shameless people by all means;e get why!
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by SonofElElyonRet: 8:40am On May 15
ebukajay184:
The moment he jumped over the gate to escape arrest before he was later arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8ac1z9VKPg

Spider man
grin

But on a serious note, this is a civil matter... not criminal... in the eyes of the law that is...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 8:40am On May 15
Illiteracy is a problem here. Debt is a civil offence and not a criminal offence. It is not the business of the police to arrest except a court case is in process and he refuses to attend.

All he needed to do is go there and accept owing them and informing the police about the issue and they will ask him when he will pay. He can 2030 and nothing will happen. They simply will start talking about interest rate and begging for reduced time,

That debt is small.

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Bluntemperor: 8:41am On May 15
1000Capacity:

He was trying to evade arrest like those action films

But a governor is doing that in your Country ,just for him to explain the NBILLIONS he allegedly took- so he too evaded arrest!
So,leave Portable alone.
Last,last,he go settle but the Police here, their roles is making to think deep!
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by jayce232: 8:41am On May 15
Joy002:
Skit,
Even after police has confirmed his arrest, u still write skit?

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by bet9ja(m): 8:41am On May 15
Any promoter still promoting this nonsense is a low life promoter. This is a role model to many kids out there. What a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by adecz: 8:42am On May 15
⭕️⭕️🎓🎓🎓

Very erratic fellow..

How can you be running from police
like small pikin❓❓

👉Go to station,
👉make your case,
👉sort out the DPO or oga in charge
and turn the case against your accusers.
👉Get your lawyers be bailed immediately
👉After all you no kill person, na civil matter

👉In fact you can turn the matter against
Police since they are not a loan recovery organ.

However, when an illiterate is on
drugs💉💊💉, he becomes unpredictable❗️💊🤔🤔🤔

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by ultim: 8:42am On May 15
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxEwTBD3yCI?si=KPmBboFnudzyuwl9

Waat! In an anal kingdom?

Is police a debt collector ?
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Originality007: 8:42am On May 15
santaclaws:
The guy needs to learn some accountability. Just because some Nigerians like nonsense songs doesn't mean that you can break the law...

Don't blame the guy, blame to those online idiots that always hail him, and see anything he does as a fun. Imagine someone pass one way showing Steaming it online while driving and some fools are still hail him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by izubext007: 8:44am On May 15
portable don fall hands✋
Re: Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) by Yankee101: 8:44am On May 15
If legitimate police arrests you, contact your family and lawyers and go to the station with them

But you must confirm 1000% say na legit police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back / Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) / Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.