Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

I'm About Leaving My Father's House To Stay On My Own. Please Advise Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About Leaving My Father's House To Stay On My Own. Please Advise Me (1674 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About Leaving My Father's House To Stay On My Own. Please Advise Me by austine4real(m): 8:15pm On May 15
Know how to cook

Stay away from girls fjr the first 6 months
Re: I'm About Leaving My Father's House To Stay On My Own. Please Advise Me by mankan2k7(m): 3:31am On May 16
Why are u anxious to leave your father house?

Remain there and build your career.

Leave there when u are employed or find something tangible doing. Don't leave because u are 21 years. Leave when u have a stable source of income, don't be deceived.

I left my dad house at 27 years after getting a well paid job. It was really helpful for me.

Many left their parents house just because they want to be free especially to be able to carry women or men. Develop your career aggressively while still living with them.

Ire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About Leaving My Father's House To Stay On My Own. Please Advise Me by flokii: 8:45am On May 16
@OP My first question to you is do you have a job?.. It's only when you have a source of income that you should think of moving out to rent a place for yourself.
If your answer to the above question is 'yes'.. then go ahead and rent a place, bear in mind you'll start paying bills for electricity, transport, your feeding, urgent 2k ati be be lo.
Re: I'm About Leaving My Father's House To Stay On My Own. Please Advise Me by Stayingalive: 8:50am On May 16
GeneralKoko:
Good day Nairalanders!

I'm 21 years and would be 22 this year. I would be finishing school by September and I plan to leave my parents house totally by the end of this year.
Although staying with my parents guarantee me free food and comfort I think on the long run it would limit me.

What's your advice??
Dont move out without a job or a business or some savings. I won’t advise that. If you have made up your mind.

Look for a source of income

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Ladies, where is the Love?' by Laide O / The Steps To Breaking Up / Sex Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.