Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... (4125 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 10:17am On May 16
franchasofficia:
You shouldn't have taken it too serious because what she did is what majority of ladies if not all do in real life situation. They always go for the best they can get, which is not bad at all because humans should always aim for the best in life.

My only anger is with guys who compromise the best for them by considering ladies for so many reasons.

Guys must learn to go for the best of ladies as soon as they succeed financially. Forget anybody would say, go for the best lady among the ladies in your circle because that is what ladies do.

I went for the best of the ladies when I wanted to settle down and I will encourage guys to always go for the best once they are financially successful, don't compromise your standard, taste and desired qualities in a woman because once you succeed financially as a man, the world is yours. All you need is good health and wisdom to ensure you keep growing your finances and not go back to being broke.

Thank you. I don't take it too seriously but I am glad it happened. I learned a lot from it all.

One of the things I learned to do since I was young or since I became aware of things like this about the female gender,I have never remained the same at any point.

What do I mean? If a lady meets me at point A...When she comes back, she won't meet me there. I would be at point B or point C. I am always evolving. I made development my major focus right from my teen years (though I do get occasional distractions lol) I could be the guy with no clothes, then when they come back they see a guy with a lot of clothes. I could be the guy without food and when they come back they see a guy feeding people.

Do you get the drift? This explains the reasons for the trajectory of the concluding part. I am ALWAYS evolving...

She is not the first I would experience this from nor is she the last. I have never taken any of them back. My only problem is that in the past, I used to apply my business doggedness in chasing women, a mistake I shouldn't have done and that made this particular lady insult me technically.

It got to a point where she felt on top of the world and told me that if she wanted to play me, she could play but to what end...

If a lady tells you such, it means she does not see you worthy enough lol. So when I say I am happy with the ending, I know why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by DND069: 11:31am On May 16
EreluRoz:
I didn't read but there's nothing wrong in rejecting a broke guy and later accept him if he becomes rich, women and all other female creatures are designed to go for the highest bidder, even fowl won't let cock climb unless he feeds her.

You have ironically said women are meant for pleasure. Lol
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Fidecoo(m): 12:12pm On May 16
EreluRoz:
I didn't read but there's nothing wrong in rejecting a broke guy and later accept him if he becomes rich, women and all other female creatures are designed to go for the highest bidder, even fowl won't let cock climb unless he feeds her.

I know I must see you here,
Conan the destroyer!!
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Adonko(m): 12:30pm On May 16
EreluRoz:
most times I think when you make comment you put your brain first on flight mode. It's shame that you as an adult don't know that loyalty is one of the hallmark/component of a good relationship.

Even in the street ...guyz know that a G who suddenly becomes incommunicado after a long time given the rls existing blw him and his goons and all of a sudden suddenly shows up and wants to blend into the fold will not be trusted and what is rls without his actual foundation called trust.

Most women forget that you can't eat your cake and have it ...cos for every gain you seek you must pass thru some degree of pain ask the first class graduate..you can't just leave a man at his lowest and show up when things become rossy and expect him to be all lovey dovey over you .

I pity men who accept thier Ex back who left in the Aforementioned context.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 5:26pm On May 16
Adonko:
most times I think when you make comment you put your brain first on flight mode. It's shame that you as an adult don't know that loyalty is one of the hallmark/component of a good relationship.

Even in the street ...guyz know that a G who suddenly becomes incommunicado after a long time given the rls existing blw him and his goons and all of a sudden suddenly shows up and wants to blend into the fold will not be trusted and what is rls without his actual foundation called trust.

Most women forget that you can't eat your cake and have it ...cos for every gain you seek you must pass thru some degree of pain ask the first class graduate..you can't just leave a man at his lowest and show up when things become rossy and expect him to be all lovey dovey over you .

I pity men who accept their Ex back who left in the Aforementioned context.

I pity men who accept their Ex back who left in the Aforementioned context. I made a lot of mistakes with these girls... but one thing I surprisingly never made a mistake WAS ACCEPTING THEM when they try to make a U-Turn on me.

I didn't learn it from anywhere, maybe it is just masculinity at work I don't know. Irony is that they find it shocking that this guy who was head Over the hill in love with them can't take them back. As a matter of fact it is often what fuels their confidence to come back looking for me. Like he was madly in love with me in the past, he will take me back whenever I come back to him. This is why they have the boldness to keep some guys as backup plan and go explore others out there. When that exploration fails, they come back to the guy they kept in their queue or cooler to check if he is still warm for consumption.

If you read my post up there, you will see where I said this babe being discussed asked "Do you still like me that much" meaning "Are you still the mumu I used to know"

There is another who categorically told me "Don't you forgive?"

The danger of taking such women into your life as a man is that you risk raising another man's child cos a woman that never liked you in the past WILL never like you in the present. Like I said, women are expert at sleeping and birthing kids for men they don't love. You are just an option anyway.

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by EreluRoz: 9:35am On May 17
Fidecoo:

I know I must see you here,
Conan the destroyer!!
Na you be Conan
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 10:14am On May 17
EreluRoz:
Na you be Conan
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Caught In The Act! / Ladies..Could Or Would You Date Guys Who Wear Traditional Cloths?,Serrriously!! / See Finishing (funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.