Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,362 members, 7,850,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... (4120 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Gadafii: 4:00pm On May 15
Baba this your story too long, can you summarize to like 7-10 lines cry
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by GreatVocalist: 4:44pm On May 15
EreluRoz:
I didn't read but there's nothing wrong in rejecting a broke guy and later accept him if he becomes rich, women and all other female creatures are designed to go for the highest bidder, even fowl won't let cock climb unless he feeds her.
This is Jennyclay promax.

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Savedday2: 4:57pm On May 15
Guy, I dey vex for you! As she come back, you for chop her yanga-yanga clean mouth. Make the fool go die.

After 5years, you dump her. The thing pain me!

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Coolsat(m): 5:12pm On May 15
GreatVocalist:

This is Jennyclay promax.
Ña Zzor their area mama bdat whom jennywareva learn work from.

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by dkidd: 5:41pm On May 15
EreluRoz:
I didn't read but there's nothing wrong in rejecting a broke guy and later accept him if he becomes rich, women and all other female creatures are designed to go for the highest bidder, even fowl won't let cock climb unless he feeds her.
Imagine someone's supposed daughter undecided
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Legalese(m): 6:29pm On May 15
Life is not nollywood. She may stoll gind someone equally as good as younor betyer and live happily ever after. Thenfact that yojre still trynafigurenout whatever angke shes trying to come from is a sign that yoj havent mived on yourself. Real success has no time for all those shenanigans.
CapitalBank:
I was going through my account and found a piece that I shared in 2022...

You can read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/6956617/what-killed-feelings-someone-madly/3#109702078

And here: https://www.nairaland.com/6956617/what-killed-feelings-someone-madly/7#109712641

Well, it is 2024 and I have dislodged myself of any emotional attachment to her but I did notice that she has been making some compliments on my pictures but I didn't move.

Previously I didn't share my pictures much but I started doing that more often started in 2023. And the compliments kept coming whenever she saw my pictures... Of course, it was a sign, I knew what it was but I didn't move.

On the other hand, when upload hers, I just view them and never say a word of compliment, unlike what I used to do 2 years ago.

Then I decided to probe and find out what was happening because all these compliments can't just be for no reason.

I teased her that I had wanted to marry her and she chose her job for better or worse. She then responded with a meme and said she was just trying to get back on her feet and things were hard (excuses she used to give). I told her she would have communicated with me and not that I would have hindered her in any way but would have supported her.

Now, I have opened the window for her to come out openly (with that thing that has been making her compliment my pictures) and she took it....

Guess what? She said well I am expecting your wedding invitation soon.

Now, a novice would think she meant wedding invitation, but I knew it meant something else and had to reply by playing along. I told asked her if she does not want to get married that it is her I want to marry (just pulling her legs lol).

She then asked "But you are in a relationship". She is trying to see if the window is still open for her to come in.

This further confirmed what I was suspecting. I revealed that I had one before but pulled out because she did not want to cook.

So I asked her, do you want to tell me that you haven't been in a relationship all this while? She said she tried talking to SOMEONE NEW AFTER ME BUT THE GUY LEFT TO THE UNITED KINGDOM

Hmmm..... Now the picture is clear. Her plan A failed, so she wanted to fall back on me as a backup plan, hence the reason for all those compliment for which she didn't do more than compliment because she thought it was enough to get me running back to her.

Anyway, I told her she messed up and that at a point, I had wanted to even relocate to her base because of her...

She then asked "Do you still like me that much?" hmmm So she knew all along that I liked her but was intentionally sabotaging the whole thing.

I later told her that it is too late now because I already had someone I wanted to marry. Her tone of message changed and you could feel the regret coming from her end.

I told her she messed up big time and I only did what she wanted me to do, which was leave her alone. I reminded her of how she sabotaged two attempts I made to see her and let's talk, even last year 2023, I tried again. I said a lot and told her and told her that I am only revealing all these to her cos I wanted her to do better.

She promised to do better and change. She expressed she has learned her lessons and will do better.

At one point, I was forced to ask her and said I thought it was not important to her like she was not interested in a relationship(cos that was the impression she was always giving as per busy busy, work)... She queried why wouldn't it be important. She admitted that is important to her but she was just trying to clear up before throwing up her emotions again (excused from backfired plans). I say excuse cos I was patient enough... At a point she said God will bring her own... Oh really? Bring your own? I thought you weren't ready for a relationship?

There were other things she said... but I was satisfied that I had gotten the information I needed at last. Unfortunately for her, I do not give such ladies a second chance, ladies who consider me as backup... I never take that backup option. If you read the two links I dropped above, you see where I told her to delete my number

Summary is: A girl telling you she is not ready for a relationship or she is busy is lying to you. She is saying all that because she has her eyes somewhere else. She will only consider you IF the one she is aiming for is no longer available and you as a man MUST make sure you do not take her back. A woman who never wanted you in the past cannot want you in the present.

She will only pretend and mask it because she needs to procreate and you seem like the only available choice to help her achieve that, it does not mean she suddenly loves, like or want you. Women are expect at sacrificing their desires at the expense of getting married and having kids. This means they can furk a guy the don't love and bear his child.

Another thing they do not consider is that as much as they are aiming for that richer, more comfortable dude, over 50 girls are aiming for the same... the competition is high and does not favour their usual "shakara"

I just felt like sharing the ending story... I am glad it happened, I am glad to find out that I was actually a great dude (according her lol). grin

I do hope the smart ladies who will read this piece will pick a feather of wisdom from this... Sorry for the typo.. I am just trying to type as fast as I can because I have some other task to handle.
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Mayzie(m): 6:57pm On May 15
EreluRoz:
Why does your write up kinda defines all females as prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Anunakeeh: 10:19pm On May 15
CapitalBank:

You can read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/6956617/what-killed-feelings-someone-madly/3#109702078

And here: https://www.nairaland.com/6956617/what-killed-feelings-someone-madly/7#109712641

Well, it is 2024 and I have dislodged myself of any emotional attachment to her but I did notice that she has been making some compliments on my pictures but I didn't move.

Previously I didn't share my pictures much but I started doing that more often started in 2023. And the compliments kept coming whenever she saw my pictures... Of course, it was a sign, I knew what it was but I didn't move.

On the other hand, when upload hers, I just view them and never say a word of compliment, unlike what I used to do 2 years ago.

Then I decided to probe and find out what was happening because all these compliments can't just be for no reason.

I teased her that I had wanted to marry her and she chose her job for better or worse. She then responded with a meme and said she was just trying to get back on her feet and things were hard (excuses she used to give). I told her she would have communicated with me and not that I would have hindered her in any way but would have supported her.

Now, I have opened the window for her to come out openly (with that thing that has been making her compliment my pictures) and she took it....

Now, a novice would think she meant wedding invitation, but I knew it meant something else and had to reply by playing along. I told asked her if she does not want to get married that it is her I want to marry (just pulling her legs lol).

She then asked "But you are in a relationship". She is trying to see if the window is still open for her to come in.

This further confirmed what I was suspecting. I revealed that I had one before but pulled out because she did not want to cook.

So I asked her, do you want to tell me that you haven't been in a relationship all this while? She said she tried talking to SOMEONE NEW AFTER ME BUT THE GUY LEFT TO THE UNITED KINGDOM

Hmmm..... Now the picture is clear. Her plan A failed, so she wanted to fall back on me as a backup plan, hence the reason for all those compliment for which she didn't do more than compliment because she thought it was enough to get me running back to her.

Anyway, I told her she messed up and that at a point, I had wanted to even relocate to her base because of her...

She then asked "Do you still like me that much?" hmmm So she knew all along that I liked her but was intentionally sabotaging the whole thing.

I later told her that it is too late now because I already had someone I wanted to marry. Her tone of message changed and you could feel the regret coming from her end.

I told her she messed up big time and I only did what she wanted me to do, which was leave her alone. I reminded her of how she sabotaged two attempts I made to see her and let's talk, even last year 2023, I tried again. I said a lot and told her and told her that I am only revealing all these to her cos I wanted her to do better.

She promised to do better and change. She expressed she has learned her lessons and will do better.

At one point, I was forced to ask her and said I thought it was not important to her like she was not interested in a relationship(cos that was the impression she was always giving as per busy busy, work)... She queried why wouldn't it be important. She admitted that is important to her but she was just trying to clear up before throwing up her emotions again (excused from backfired plans). I say excuse cos I was patient enough... At a point she said God will bring her own... Oh really? Bring your own? I thought you weren't ready for a relationship?

There were other things she said... but I was satisfied that I had gotten the information I needed at last. Unfortunately for her, I do not give such ladies a second chance, ladies who consider me as backup... I never take that backup option. If you read the two links I dropped above, you see where I told her to delete my number

Summary is: A girl telling you she is not ready for a relationship or she is busy is lying to you. She is saying all that because she has her eyes somewhere else. She will only consider you IF the one she is aiming for is no longer available and you as a man MUST make sure you do not take her back. A woman who never wanted you in the past cannot want you in the present.

She will only pretend and mask it because she needs to procreate and you seem like the only available choice to help her achieve that, it does not mean she suddenly loves, like or want you. Women are expect at sacrificing their desires at the expense of getting married and having kids. This means they can furk a guy the don't love and bear his child.

Another thing they do not consider is that as much as they are aiming for that richer, more comfortable dude, over 50 girls are aiming for the same... the competition is high and does not favour their usual "shakara"

I just felt like sharing the ending story... I am glad it happened, I am glad to find out that I was actually a great dude (according her lol). grin

I do hope the smart ladies who will read this piece will pick a feather of wisdom from this... Sorry for the typo.. I am just trying to type as fast as I can because I have some other task to handle.

Problems of those of you who do marriage😂

We na partnership and friends we dey do. No emotional attachment or whatsoever. Nigeria is the worst place to be in the world for anything meaningful talkless looking for emotional things. Your fastest route to misery.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Anunakeeh: 10:26pm On May 15
Double0h7:
She must’ve been fine af because she had you bugging out for 2 years. I can’t even remember the name of the person I dated 2 years ago. All this is to console yourself and I hope it works. According to you you have won 🥇

Hahahaha OP sef na chief simp. How can someone curve you for two years. I don't waste time in deleting and blocking stupid forming people.
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On May 15
CapitalBank:
■ Summary is: A girl telling you she is not ready for a relationship or she is busy is lying to you. She is saying all that because she has her eyes somewhere else. She will only consider you IF the one she is aiming for is no longer available and you as a man MUST make sure you do not take her back. A woman who never wanted you in the past cannot want you in the present.
I do hope the smart ladies who will read this piece will pick a feather of wisdom from this... Sorry for the typo.. I am just trying to type as fast as I can because I have some other task to handle
First thing first, get over yourself! 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 10:55pm On May 15
Kobojunkie:
First thing first, get over yourself! 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
ok

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 10:56pm On May 15
Anunakeeh:

Hahahaha OP sef na chief simp. How can someone curved you for two years. I don't waste time in deleting and blocking stupid forming people.
I gave up 2 years ago bros...
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Cassandraloius: 10:56pm On May 15
Old firewood no dey quench.
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by idahme(m): 11:23pm On May 15
EreluRoz:

I give up on you, sense has finally left your abode. This is pathetic.
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by idahme(m): 11:28pm On May 15
Double0h7:
She must’ve been fine af because she had you bugging out for 2 years. I can’t even remember the name of the person I dated 2 years ago. All this is to console yourself and I hope it works. According to you you have won 🥇

Why will you remember when you have plethora of boyfriends all around? How on earth will someone remember 15 boyfriends? But if you have just two relationships all your dating life, you must remember their names even in 30 years time.

Continue to enlarge your coast , the strt is happy with you. More kpomo for the boys.

Instead of you to use your critical thinking skills properly, in your mind you want to read to respond instead of reading to understand.
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by idahme(m): 11:28pm On May 15
Double0h7:

Why will you remember when you have plethora of boyfriends all around? How on earth will someone remember 15 boyfriends? But if you have just two relationships all your dating life, you must remember their names even in 30 years time.

Continue to enlarge your coast , the strt is happy with you. More kpomo for the boys.

Instead of you to use your critical thinking skills properly, in your mind you want to read to respond instead of reading to understand...
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by idahme(m): 11:30pm On May 15
Nlanalyst:
So a lady is supposed to date every dog and Harry that asks her out?
Abi una get werey for head for this NL?

Read na , comprehension is difficult these days we understand but read to comprehend.
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 11:35pm On May 15
idahme:

Read na , comprehension is difficult these days we understand but read to comprehend.
grin grin
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Mcslize: 11:42pm On May 15
Double0h7:

Damn it! Did you just say you can't even remember the names of the person(s) you dated 2 years ago? Damnnnnnnnnnn! That simply means your body counts is nothing to write home about, if you can't remember the guys you dated just 2 years back.

Trust me when I say, your body counts will be running up to nothing less than 100 and more for your brain to have blacked out the names of those you dated 2 years ago.

We ain't even talking about the number of rounds that went down the drain in that 100 body counts and other side parols u engaged in o.

Girl, let's give it up to you. We definitely need to give you an award for this, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Mcslize: 11:54pm On May 15
Nlanalyst:

Stupid like your cohorts.
I'm a man, a father, a husband and every responsible thing you could think of.
Get a life and quit the silliness.

Otumba, na shémale you be. She and a male combined. Talk true make shame catch devil.
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Anunakeeh: 12:00am On May 16
CapitalBank:
I gave up 2 years ago bros...

The best thing for any sane nigerian man now is to enjoy his live. Leave those who still want to get hooked up. They will always learn the hardest way.

Most of the men don't know what those women are up to these days. Emotionally damaged, entitled, and extremely hypergamous bitches everywhere.

As for me i have zeroed my mind as well. Na wickedness remain for street now!

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Mcslize: 12:00am On May 16
idahme:

Instead of you to use your critical thinking skills properly, in your mind you want to read to respond instead of reading to understand.

I tire for Double0h7 o. The babe said she no remember guy she dated 2 years ago. Even satan go shock for this latest revelation o! This one body counts don yakpa! Chisoooooos! Body counts don surplus so tay she can't even recall any.

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Glory018(f): 12:09am On May 16
Op had it been I know you now,I give you a dirty slap.

Mtchewww
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Shugafree(m): 4:10am On May 16
Glory018:
Op had it been I know you now,I give you a dirty slap.

Mtchewww

Glory ! Glory ! u dey vex o. why u wan slap op na ?
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by TheZeezle(m): 6:10am On May 16
Who is this girl plz? I want to know her!

EreluRoz:
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:13am On May 16
LoL owo ekpo
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:13am On May 16
The harder the economy the more they realise it's getting late.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 8:50am On May 16
Savedday2:
Guy, I dey vex for you! As she come back, you for chop her yanga-yanga clean mouth. Make the fool go die.

After 5years, you dump her. The thing pain me!
Bros, I understand. But I am at that stage where sex, pusszy, and all that does not move me much.

I am extremely good at it but it does not move me anymore.

Also it’s just a waste of time and energy.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by franchasofficia: 9:42am On May 16
EreluRoz:
cheesy cheesy grin

Even though what you said sound mean, but it's the obvious truth that happens in real life.

My only advice to young unmarried guys is, do not be discouraged by the fact that girls are rejecting or turning you down because of your current financial situation, just use it as a motivation to work harder and smarter while aiming higher in life. It will always end in joy.

But from my observation, one can only find genuine friends during your high school and university days, after these two periods, any other friends/girlfriend/lover you get is always conditional, and mostly based on financial, material and economic value strength.

Another thing I want young unmarried guys and ladies to note is this:

life favor each gender in one phase of life than in another phase, so focus on the phase that favor your gender and make the best out of that phase.

Dating, relationship and flinging phase favor ladies more than guys unless the guy was lucky to be born into a rich family or became successful in his 20s, if not, dating and relationship phase favor ladies more than guys, while picking a wife and marriage phase favour guys more than ladies. Once you understand this truth about life, you will live a fulfilled life by making good use of the phase that favors your gender more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by franchasofficia: 9:48am On May 16
CapitalBank:

You shouldn't have taken it too serious because what she did is what majority of ladies if not all do in real life situation. They always go for the best they can get, which is not bad at all because humans should always aim for the best in life.

My only anger is with guys who compromise the best for them by considering ladies for so many reasons.

Guys must learn to go for the best of ladies as soon as they succeed financially. Forget what anybody would say, go for the best lady among the ladies in your circle because that is what ladies do.

I went for the best of the ladies when I wanted to settle down and I will encourage guys to always go for the best once they are financially successful, don't compromise your standard, taste and desired qualities in a woman because once you succeed financially as a man, the world is yours. All you need is good health and wisdom to ensure you keep growing your finances and not go back to being broke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by idongesit88: 10:04am On May 16
EreluRoz:
from this write up, guys focus on money n fvck the hell/shit out of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Brides Pregnant On Their Wedding Day? / Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? / She Turned Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.