Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... (4118 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 12:16pm On May 15
I was going through my account and found a piece that I shared in 2022...

You can read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/6956617/what-killed-feelings-someone-madly/3#109702078

And here: https://www.nairaland.com/6956617/what-killed-feelings-someone-madly/7#109712641

Well, it is 2024 and I have dislodged myself of any emotional attachment to her but I did notice that she has been making some compliments on my pictures but I didn't move.

Previously I didn't share my pictures much but I started doing that more often started in 2023. And the compliments kept coming whenever she saw my pictures... Of course, it was a sign, I knew what it was but I didn't move.

On the other hand, when upload hers, I just view them and never say a word of compliment, unlike what I used to do 2 years ago.

Then I decided to probe and find out what was happening because all these compliments can't just be for no reason.

I teased her that I had wanted to marry her and she chose her job for better or worse. She then responded with a meme and said she was just trying to get back on her feet and things were hard (excuses she used to give). I told her she would have communicated with me and not that I would have hindered her in any way but would have supported her.

Now, I have opened the window for her to come out openly (with that thing that has been making her compliment my pictures) and she took it....

Guess what? She said well I am expecting your wedding invitation soon.

Now, a novice would think she meant wedding invitation, but I knew it meant something else and had to reply by playing along. I told asked her if she does not want to get married that it is her I want to marry (just pulling her legs lol).

She then asked "But you are in a relationship". She is trying to see if the window is still open for her to come in.

This further confirmed what I was suspecting. I revealed that I had one before but pulled out because she did not want to cook.

So I asked her, do you want to tell me that you haven't been in a relationship all this while? She said she tried talking to SOMEONE NEW AFTER ME BUT THE GUY LEFT TO THE UNITED KINGDOM

Hmmm..... Now the picture is clear. Her plan A failed, so she wanted to fall back on me as a backup plan, hence the reason for all those compliment for which she didn't do more than compliment because she thought it was enough to get me running back to her.

Anyway, I told her she messed up and that at a point, I had wanted to even relocate to her base because of her...

She then asked "Do you still like me that much?" hmmm So she knew all along that I liked her but was intentionally sabotaging the whole thing.

I later told her that it is too late now because I already had someone I wanted to marry. Her tone of message changed and you could feel the regret coming from her end.

I told her she messed up big time and I only did what she wanted me to do, which was leave her alone. I reminded her of how she sabotaged two attempts I made to see her and let's talk, even last year 2023, I tried again. I said a lot and told her and told her that I am only revealing all these to her cos I wanted her to do better.

She promised to do better and change. She expressed she has learned her lessons and will do better.

At one point, I was forced to ask her and said I thought it was not important to her like she was not interested in a relationship(cos that was the impression she was always giving as per busy busy, work)... She queried why wouldn't it be important. She admitted that is important to her but she was just trying to clear up before throwing up her emotions again (excused from backfired plans). I say excuse cos I was patient enough... At a point she said God will bring her own... Oh really? Bring your own? I thought you weren't ready for a relationship?

There were other things she said... but I was satisfied that I had gotten the information I needed at last. Unfortunately for her, I do not give such ladies a second chance, ladies who consider me as backup... I never take that backup option. If you read the two links I dropped above, you see where I told her to delete my number

Summary is: A girl telling you she is not ready for a relationship or she is busy is lying to you. She is saying all that because she has her eyes somewhere else. She will only consider you IF the one she is aiming for is no longer available and you as a man MUST make sure you do not take her back. A woman who never wanted you in the past cannot want you in the present.

She will only pretend and mask it because she needs to procreate and you seem like the only available choice to help her achieve that, it does not mean she suddenly loves, like or want you. Women are expect at sacrificing their desires at the expense of getting married and having kids. This means they can furk a guy the don't love and bear his child.

Another thing they do not consider is that as much as they are aiming for that richer, more comfortable dude, over 50 girls are aiming for the same... the competition is high and does not favour their usual "shakara"

I just felt like sharing the ending story... I am glad it happened, I am glad to find out that I was actually a great dude (according her lol). grin

I do hope the smart ladies who will read this piece will pick a feather of wisdom from this... Sorry for the typo.. I am just trying to type as fast as I can because I have some other task to handle.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by EreluRoz: 12:20pm On May 15
I didn't read but there's nothing wrong in rejecting a broke guy and later accept him if he becomes rich, women and all other female creatures are designed to go for the highest bidder, even fowl won't let cock climb unless he feeds her.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by blackpanthar: 12:22pm On May 15
EreluRoz:
I didn't read but there's nothing wrong in rejecting a broke guy and later accept him if he becomes rich, women and all other female creatures are designed to go for the highest bidder, even fowl won't let cock climb unless he feeds her.

there is also nothing wrong in rejecting a girl who is useless to herself and her family

then come back for her when she is more responsible.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Crucialgem(m): 12:33pm On May 15
EreluRoz:

You never disappoint people with your comment.Op is passing a meaningful message to decent girls who still have their brain in check and not infected by feminist pandemic

Plss stop derailing this post and shift away

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Double0h7(f): 12:43pm On May 15
She must’ve been fine af because she had you bugging out for 2 years. I can’t even remember the name of the person I dated 2 years ago. All this is to console yourself and I hope it works. According to you you have won 🥇

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by obinna58(m): 12:52pm On May 15
This is Drama, so long the relationship is gone you don’t need any information from her, you shouldn’t have made anymore contact with her, sooner or later you both going to be fvcking each other, a new relationship will be born and you’ll think she learned her lessons, just maybe you extend it to marriage and boom!!!!!
Citadel
Santus
Sanitarium
Pandemic
Epidemic
Pandemonium
Catastrophe
Catacrizm

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by FitCorper: 1:27pm On May 15
Congratulations op on your upcoming wedding. You sound like a street nigga while she is a working class. Now who is more responsible btw u two?

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by eedhrisademola(m): 1:38pm On May 15
Crucialgem:

You never disappoint people with your comment.Op is passing a meaningful message to decent girls who still have their brain in check and not infected by feminist pandemic

Plss stop derailing this post and shift away
WAWU!

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by COOL10(m): 1:38pm On May 15
The Wall remains undefeated. grin

Trust me, that girl hasn't changed, and she has no intentions of changing. In fact, she's incapable of changing. Such people don't change; they can only pretend to do so. Let her keep on trying her luck with the U.K guy who abandoned her. 🤣

9 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Vyzz: 1:40pm On May 15
CapitalBank:
I was going through my account and found a piece that I shared in 2022...

You can read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/6956617/what-killed-feelings-someone-madly/3#109702078

And here: https://www.nairaland.com/6956617/what-killed-feelings-someone-madly/7#109712641

Well, it is 2024 and I have dislodged myself of any emotional attachment to her but I did notice that she has been making some compliments on my pictures but I didn't move.

Previously I didn't share my pictures much but I started doing that more often started in 2023. And the compliments kept coming whenever she saw my pictures... Of course, it was a sign, I knew what it was but I didn't move.

On the other hand, when upload hers, I just view them and never say a word of compliment, unlike what I used to do 2 years ago.

Then I decided to probe and find out what was happening because all these compliments can't just be for no reason.

I teased her that I had wanted to marry her and she chose her job for better or worse. She then responded with a meme and said she was just trying to get back on her feet and things were hard (excuses she used to give). I told her she would have communicated with me and not that I would have hindered her in any way but would have supported her.

Now, I have opened the window for her to come out openly (with that thing that has been making her compliment my pictures) and she took it....

Guess what? She said well I am expecting your wedding invitation soon.

Now, a novice would think she meant wedding invitation, but I knew it meant something else and had to reply by playing along. I told asked her if she does not want to get married that it is her I want to marry (just pulling her legs lol).

She then asked "But you are in a relationship". She is trying to see if the window is still open for her to come in.

This further confirmed what I was suspecting. I revealed that I had one before but pulled out because she did not want to cook.

So I asked her, do you want to tell me that you haven't been in a relationship all this while? She said she tried talking to SOMEONE NEW AFTER ME BUT THE GUY LEFT TO THE UNITED KINGDOM

Hmmm..... Now the picture is clear. Her plan A failed, so she wanted to fall back on me as a backup plan, hence the reason for all those compliment for which she didn't do more than compliment because she thought it was enough to get me running back to her.

Anyway, I told her she messed up and that at a point, I had wanted to even relocate to her base because of her...

She then asked "Do you still like me that much?" hmmm So she knew all along that I liked her but was intentionally sabotaging the whole thing.

I later told her that it is too late now because I already had someone I wanted to marry. Her tone of message changed and you could feel the regret coming from her end.

I told her she messed up big time and I only did what she wanted me to do, which was leave her alone. I reminded her of how she sabotaged two attempts I made to see her and let's talk, even last year 2023, I tried again. I said a lot and told her and told her that I am only revealing all these to her cos I wanted her to do better.

She promised to do better and change. She expressed she has learned her lessons and will do better.

At one point, I was forced to ask her and said I thought it was not important to her like she was not interested in a relationship(cos that was the impression she was always giving as per busy busy, work)... She queried why wouldn't it be important. She admitted that is important to her but she was just trying to clear up before throwing up her emotions again (excused from backfired plans). I say excuse cos I was patient enough... At a point she said God will bring her own... Oh really? Bring your own? I thought you weren't ready for a relationship?

There were other things she said... but I was satisfied that I had gotten the information I needed at last. Unfortunately for her, I do not give such ladies a second chance, ladies who consider me as backup... I never take that backup option. If you read the two links I dropped above, you see where I told her to delete my number

Summary is: A girl telling you she is not ready for a relationship or she is busy is lying to you. She is saying all that because she has her eyes somewhere else. She will only consider you IF the one she is aiming for is no longer available and you as a man MUST make sure you do not take her back. A woman who never wanted you in the past cannot want you in the present.

She will only pretend and mask it because she needs to procreate and you seem like the only available choice to help her achieve that, it does not mean she suddenly loves, like or want you. Women are expect at sacrificing their desires at the expense of getting married and having kids. This means they can furk a guy the don't love and bear his child.

Another thing they do not consider is that as much as they are aiming for that richer, more comfortable dude, over 50 girls are aiming for the same... the competition is high and does not favour their usual "shakara"

I just felt like sharing the ending story... I am glad it happened, I am glad to find out that I was actually a great dude (according her lol). grin

I do hope the smart ladies who will read this piece will pick a feather of wisdom from this... Sorry for the typo.. I am just trying to type as fast as I can because I have some other task to handle.

Congrats brother

No secret that a woman's value decrease with age while a man's value increases with time and age...

If she didn't want you when she was still the deal...

While should u settle for her now...

6 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Sonnobax15(m): 1:41pm On May 15
cheesy
Good one..

She can't eat her cake and think she can have it back anytime she deems fit ........

Lesson to every banny out there,who think and take broke-shaming guys today as if their fathers are DG of CBN.......That table can change anytime.....That the same guy whom You made shakara for today can turn out to be a well-to-do somebody tomorrow....And by then,it may have been too late for him to accept your sorry ass angry

5 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by FitCorper: 2:05pm On May 15
Jesus Christ. Why guys hate women so much for this platform? You guys can do better, see una wicked orientation masquerading as advise.

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by fyzaila: 2:13pm On May 15
Op be very honest with yourself, you haven't move on from that girl. You still have feelings for her and it won't be long before she simped you back to her.

Once i am done with someone, i don't even have their number on my phone let alone view their status.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Silentgroper(m): 2:34pm On May 15
EreluRoz:
abi nw...

Atleast I would hit with reckless abandon this time and bounce ...

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 2:38pm On May 15
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 2:40pm On May 15
FitCorper:
Congratulations op on your upcoming wedding. You sound like a street nigga while she is a working class. Now who is more responsible btw u two?
Enjoy your fantasy.
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Obierika(m): 2:40pm On May 15
E be like say pepper don rest for your account grin

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 2:42pm On May 15
fyzaila:
Op be very honest with yourself, you haven't move on from that girl. You still have feelings for her and it won't be long before she simped you back to her.

Once i am done with someone, i don't even have their number on my phone let alone view their status.
I used to delete their numbers in the past but I realized that is weak thing to do... As you grow older you just feel certain things aren't necessary. You can actually live fine while still having their contact.

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Nlanalyst: 2:44pm On May 15
So a lady is supposed to date every dog and Harry that asks her out?
Abi una get werey for head for this NL?

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 2:48pm On May 15
fyzaila:

lol... Na just curiosity. In fact, when I decided to probe, I would swear I wouldn't find what I discovered. It came as a shock, like really really shock. The only reason she opened up to me was because I hid the my new relationship status. So she kept opening up with the hope that there is still a chance for her. If the UK dude was around, she won't do that.

Also recall she was constantly complimenting my pictures, she didn't do that when I was seriously chasing her or maybe cos I didn't upload my pics like I do now.

I do hope you get the drift. She is not the only one I have done this to. Usually when they try coming back, I ALWAYS play along and when I feel I have had enough, I shut the door. Some other guys would take that opportunity to sleep with them but I don't. The first one that came looking for me this year has deactivated her whatsapp because after stringing her along and making her believe something will come up... I told her to go look for someone else cos I am not for her. I do hope she didn't commit suicide sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 2:49pm On May 15
Nlanalyst:
So a lady is supposed to date every dog and Harry that asks her out?
Abi una get werey for head for this NL?
lol... You will be alright why chasing guys that over 100 girls are interesting in without plans for you. Like I said, you will be alright.

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 2:50pm On May 15
Obierika:
E be like say pepper don rest for your account grin
I am actually doing fine than she thought. I just didn't make it obvious back then. The worse thing you would do is put money forward, na fake love you go get.

5 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 2:52pm On May 15
FitCorper:
Jesus Christ. Why guys hate women so much for this platform? You guys can do better, see una wicked orientation masquerading as advise.
I don't hate women.

The reason I shared this story is for knowledge purposes only. The wise ones will pick a feather of wisdom why the stupid ones will keep deceiving themselves and wasting their time with someone who does not have any future plans for them.

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Nlanalyst: 2:59pm On May 15
CapitalBank:
lol... You will be alright why chasing guys that over 100 girls are interesting in without plans for you. Like I said, you will be alright.
Stupid like your cohorts.
I'm a man, a father, a husband and every responsible thing you could think of.
Get a life and quit the silliness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by Meteng: 3:02pm On May 15
You no do well. You for call am, knack am well, then send her on her way
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by dhiqson(m): 3:03pm On May 15
Op
I feel you
Aswear i do
Success is the best revenge
I'm glad you didn't agree to be a backup plan
Kudos to you

God bless you
No be everytime make person dey read simp stories

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 3:09pm On May 15
Nlanalyst:

Stupid like your cohorts.
I'm a man, a father, a husband and every responsible thing you could think of.
Get a life and quit the silliness.
lol

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by CapitalBank: 3:10pm On May 15
Meteng:
You no do well. You for call am, knack am well, then send her on her way
lol bros, no need.

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by EbullientBro(m): 3:13pm On May 15
I love myself
If you start to dey shakara for me
I will just bear the pain and console myself
I go jejely delete you in all my social media handle, I rather delete you than to block you...cus the possibility of me unblocking you one day is high, just delete you kpatakpata.
Then go back to my gallery and wipe anything that looks like you there.
Cus before i delete someone I love in my life, I have already given you time and grace
So when I leave, I will never look back 🚶

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by pmc01(m): 3:24pm On May 15
CapitalBank:

Your summary is still another long essay on its own.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by OKOATA(m): 3:32pm On May 15
Guys abeg make you guys change for once. Why write this whole epistle on top naija girl? Summarize next time abeg. Cos it's obvious you will get back to her with all I view her status and all that.
Re: She Didn't Want Me 2 Years Ago And Now IN 2024 This Happened.... by tuzle(m): 3:51pm On May 15
CapitalBank:
lol
very mature response to a silly person. Some people don't just have manner and they will claim maturity. The only thing they know how to do is insult people even on simple things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos / I Really Need A Rich Boyfriend From Nigeria / Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.