Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady (56205 Views)

Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. / Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary / Guy Mistakenly Cut A Girl’s Waist Bead During S£X And…. (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by femi4: 8:30pm On May 16
Why the beads no dey work against rapis.t
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by otherway: 8:30pm On May 16
Useless post.
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by cardoctor(m): 8:50pm On May 16
The one my wife wears must be working very well then cos i experience all the above listed including some more i cannot mention here. Thanks anyway for the tip.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by Konquest: 9:50pm On May 16
edogu:

A Nigerian lady on social media has revealed her opinion on waist beads, saying some are not ordinary and are worn to 'trap' innocent guys..

She listed three ways to know if a waist bead carries supernatural powers.

Folasheycrown22
I've always liked thin waist beads and anklets though, especially those made of metal and corals. They accentuate the waist and ankle outlines of women. Less is also more for me... so, the fewer the waist beads, the better. wink
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by OgaTheTop2: 10:11pm On May 16
BareFacedLies:
Rubbish!

Do you know how many girls with waist beads that I have fuçked?

Yet I'm still standing grin
You dey mind them?
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by Akanoaaa(m): 11:29pm On May 16
Bliztzer:

Ogbologbo Abeokuta girl grin grin grin

Ahaha.. grin grin I once dated one Omolola from osun state and that's exactly what she told me. Watching weight my foot.
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by Karnice600: 12:34am On May 17
BareFacedLies:
Rubbish!

Do you know how many girls with waist beads that I have fuçked?

Yet I'm still standing grin

You could be a living proof of the term "walking dead".
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by 1phone(m): 4:18am On May 17
As far you continue entering holes wahala go dey wait for you

Marry one retired ashewo and start rearing children
Bliztzer:

Strong man, I dey hail o!

U beta go do check up grin grin

Me self I chop one omotola like that, the girl sabi rage for bed. She told me she use the beads to check weight. May God no put us in wahala
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by Bliztzer: 8:08am On May 17
1phone:
As far you continue entering holes wahala go dey wait for you

Marry one retired ashewo and start rearing children

I don repent and I no dey chase holes again. I get sanity now that before.
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by Papayaayasager(m): 9:51am On May 17
Where can I see such a girl? I need one badly
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by AfDapone: 10:57am On May 17
faceland:
Just ask wtf is this?! If it is fetish (95% of the time it is), she would be defensive in a way that your gut would know she is guilty.

If she is local or superstitious, it is fetish. Just talk about spiritual nonsense, if she contribute her own cock and bill stories, she is superstitious.
smiley
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by Lovelydaisies: 11:02am On May 17
Make parents come see their beloved sons here o

The same naija babes that are useless and liabilities are the same ones these boys want to die on top of, despite the religious and spiritual warnings to desist from fornication and adultery. It's ok.

Let no one come and wail about how worthless our ladies are o, they risk not being taken seriously.

And funnily, some from among them will want to marry virgin ladies. grin cheesy

Uwa nke a sef.
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by BabbanBura(m): 11:06am On May 17
Guy I dey find that kind bestie wallai!
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by Thazard(m): 11:35am On May 17
Olachase:
na one day Ur strong man go fall

Samson is my witness 🚶🚶
grin grin grin
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by Sleekfingers: 1:37pm On May 17
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Which people dey for this country ooooo
Re: 3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady by alobright17(m): 5:00pm On May 17
Benjamin4388:

it's still better because it was written in the bible..but all this other one were written and speculated in their own imagination.. too much film
Bible story are fictional none happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.