Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum (18691 Views)

Minimum Wage Talks: Labour Considers N100,000 As Tinubu Issues Ultimatum / Wedding Suspended As Minister, Niger State Speaker Partner To Empower 100 Girls / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by bixton(m): 8:54am On May 16
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/15/marriage-of-100-girls-niger-imams-forum-dares-minister-issues-ultimatum/

Because these so called religious leaders have received money from the largese of the Niger State, State House Speaker there are calling for resignation of a federal minister.
Imagine a State House Speaker saying his marrying out orphans girls as part of his constituency projects. That is how we saw another saying he bought calabash and mats for grave yards. Are these the kind of intellectuals we have from the North and are these the kind of people that would want to become President of a country. How did all these people come into political office in this time of age.
The religious leaders are saying the girls are adults and old enough and they would take legal action against the Federal Minister.
Only someone who was not truly educated and learned will say an adult is an orphan. This people are not even concerned about the issue of banditry and how to genuinely resolve it but are happy to give out those whose parents have been killed due to banditry.
Truly the heart of man is desperately evil.

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Hectore(m): 8:55am On May 16
TheBillyonaire:
Muslims and their love for children's pussy. If someone can not afford to be married, and someone else is sponsoring the marriage, how can the married have resources to sustain their livelihoods?

The same reason I don't mourn with these extremist when the got stabbed multiple times by these innocent under age girls they forced into marriages especially when they doze off after being high on brukutu and pit toilets.
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by immortalcrown(m): 8:56am On May 16
Satazaa:
underage? But you just read that the girls are between 18 to 25 yrs, OP what investigation have you or the ministry done to determine precisely that they are underage, girls of exactly this age bracket from southern Nigeria are the ones that have flooded the entire subsaharan African countries doing prostitution, so between marrying them and prostitution which is better for society health at large
True.
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Jude00Z(m): 8:56am On May 16
100 orphan women, but you had a meeting with their parents. Very nice

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by khalling2008: 9:03am On May 16
caye:

What makes a region moral?
Could it be that it's not necessarily religion, but:-

- fear of God, and striving to walk according to his laws
- love for humanity, and striving to build heaven on earth
- rule of law, no nepotism; all men are fairly judged by the agreed law both human laws tied to the Universal natural laws of God

- a sense of upwards progress both material and and spiritual

- a place worthy of emulation by other people's i.e if ppl can't emulate you, there's most likely a problem with you

- peace, sanctity of human life and ppl gradually becoming civil ( peaceful)

If your region doesn't have these, you might actually be living in a religious pipe dream and illusion.
-
Okoro, I think you are just born into this world and you don't know the moral and immoral states in this country.
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by skywalker240(m): 9:03am On May 16
Gunayo:
Human beings and animals cannot live together. There is need for a divorce.
I know where you are driving at

You are right though
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Freebills12: 9:04am On May 16
[color=#000099][/color]
Difrent:

The minister goofed
She clearly didn't do her homework and accused the speaker wrongly

She will withdraw that suit and apologize in the coming days

Can you swear with your life that these kids preparing for marriage are up to 15 years? I don't know what wrong with you people. Senator Yerima once married a 13 year old girl. They are still kids, use that money and send them to school. If you don't want, meet her in court.

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by wizelink(m): 9:06am On May 16
immortalcrown:
Hmmm!

A clash of ideologies. If a man cannot afford to marry and you sponsor him to marry, will you be feeding him, his wife and the children they will bring into this world? Of all the problems in the North, why is pushing people into marriage the only solution the man could think of?
If you check properly, you will notice that the daughters of the sponsor are in UK or US attending the best schools and only marry when they desire to do so and to rich men.
The sponsor is planning for a generation of alamajiris that will serve his children in years to come. What sort of empowerment is this?

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Walz001: 9:07am On May 16
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/15/marriage-of-100-girls-niger-imams-forum-dares-minister-issues-ultimatum/

Even the government do more than this
All man for himself this period

I don't have time to think about your problem because this government don create many problems for the country already
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by galantjoe(m): 9:11am On May 16
Kobojunkie:
Social security for young girls in Niger state, you say! undecided

https://www.icirnigeria.org/brides-by-barter-inside-story-of-niger-state-communities-where-young-girls-are-forced-into-marriages/

Can you prove that they re being forced into marriage

Without marriage many young ladies will end as pr@stitute which is another social ill

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Faposky95: 9:13am On May 16
there's a reason our SS gals kpekus get value.......
dem no dey gree.....
these so called people with the peace religion want all of us to be the irredeemable gloats that they are......
how did they become orphans without hope that it is free they are married away....in this 21st century
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Justiceleague1: 9:20am On May 16
yarimo:
One of the dull minister ministers that must be sack sacked for incompetent, incompetence the minister want to used use this as an opportunity to make TINUBU think she is working . That won't stop TINUBU from sacking you madam

Look who's talking..
Shame

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Blakjewelry(m): 9:37am On May 16
mamdanju:
The woman is grossly incompetent and has poor advisers.
How if I may ask? So of all the banditry and terrorism happening in the North na marriage matter pain them pass foolish set of people.

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by KaptainAfrika: 9:40am On May 16
Remove Northern Nigeria and Nigeria's position will increase greatly.

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by bixton(m): 9:42am On May 16
galantjoe:

Can you prove that they re being forced into marriage

Without marriage many young ladies will end as pr@stitute which is another social ill

Do you know any orphan who is an adult?
Show us the proofs of such.

Why choose sponsoring marriage and not sponsor them to have a good education in a good school as he has done for his daughters and sons if he has any grown ups.

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Skiddo2020: 9:52am On May 16
Kukutente23:

What did the igbo brothers do when Bridget Agbarimhe was killed in Kano or the female youth corper in Bauchi? Internet muscles that can not break ordinary broom

Even the first lady got a fatwa recently not to now talk of one minister

The female youth Corper nobi Igbo. As for Bridget Agbahime, her killing was retaliated. Go and verify. Or you wan make I show you proofs. Even Deborah's death wey nobi Igbo was also retaliated. You can also verify that one too
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by numericalguy(m): 10:10am On May 16
Kobojunkie:
So, the only plan that can exist out there for the girls is forced marriage? Are you for real? If your daughters were tomorrow forced into such would you be happy? undecided

0l0d0s plenty for nairaland ooo

Where exactly did you read that the girls were forced? Abi your brain dey pain you ni?

The girls said they were not forced, the imam said no one forced the girls

The girls are between the ages of 18 to 25 but hatred for the north has blinded you to reason and logic

Uju that you are blindly following remains one of the dumbest ministers in the history of Nigeria and I don't know why president has not kicked her out of his cabinet yet

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Saladdin: 10:13am On May 16
OgbeniOja1:
with what you wrote, you see nothing wrong with marry out and snacking and underaged child.
pedophlies.

Like I suspected, comprehension issues. That's wholly your problem not mine.

People with already warped worldview are difficult to have a convo with. I'll not be responding to you anymore.
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by numericalguy(m): 10:20am On May 16
bixton:

Because these so called religious leaders have received money from the largese of the Niger State, State House Speaker there are calling for resignation of a federal minister.
Imagine a State House Speaker saying his marrying out orphans girls as part of his constituency projects. That is how we saw another saying he bought calabash and mats for grave yards. Are these the kind of intellectuals we have from the North and are these the kind of people that would want to become President of a country. How did all these people come into political office in this time of age.
The religious leaders are saying the girls are adults and old enough and they would take legal action against the Federal Minister.
Only someone who was not truly educated and learned will say an adult is an orphan. This people are not even concerned about the issue of banditry and how to genuinely resolve it but are happy to give out those whose parents have been killed due to banditry.

Una brain dey always turn upside down anytime una hear about the north.

Uju you South East sister messed up instead to tell her to apologise you are trying to justify her stupidity.

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Saladdin: 10:20am On May 16
numericalguy:

0l0d0s plenty for nairaland ooo

Where exactly did you read that the girls were forced? Abi your brain dey pain you ni?

The girls said they were not forced, the imam said no one forced the girls

The girls are between the ages of 18 to 25 but hatred for the north has blinded you to reason and logic

Uju that you are blindly following remains one of the dumbest ministers in the history of Nigeria and I don't know why president has not kicked her out of his cabinet yet

Bro, individuals like the one that quoted you will only leave you drained o. They're blind and grossly lack comprehension. That's how one daftie also quoted me without even reading the article properly.

These people swim and thrive in collective blind hatred and stereotype of the North, including the so-called "Minister". They are needlessly expending the president's political capital.

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by gabbytabby: 10:31am On May 16
The minister is ill advice or decide to carry matter that is not her concern for head. This is a practice that is common in the north and the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.

Na mismanagement of power dey do minister.

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Mrexcell(m): 10:32am On May 16
TheBillyonaire:
Muslims and their love for children's pussy. If someone can not afford to be married, and someone else is sponsoring the marriage, how can the married have resources to sustain their livelihoods?

The minister should just leave those subhuman to live the way they want before it easily turns to tribal and religious crises in nigeria.
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Difrent: 10:50am On May 16
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Can you swear with your life that these kids preparing for marriage are up to 15 years? I don't know what wrong with you people. Senator Yerima once married a 13 year old girl. They are still kids, use that money and send them to school. If you don't want, meet her in court.

Can you ever swear with your life that those girls are NOT UP TO 15 years ?
I don't know what's wrong with you people sef, na you born them to know they are not up 15.
Their parents say they are ripe for marriage , you dey argue, do people argue with you on your child

Gerrout

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Difrent: 10:53am On May 16
DatNiggaDaz:

See talk.

You are on paid stipends online zo know know who goofed & who not grin grin

Go make her apologize & withdraw. Taking the sides of terrorists & peadophiles is nothing new under RUGA & Tinubulation

Emergency lovers of UJU
APC Is not a curse again abi

Yeye
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by OgbeniOja1: 11:04am On May 16
better for you oooo. cos I hate child molesters with passion.
Saladdin:

Like I suspected, comprehension issues. That's wholly your problem not mine.

People with already warped worldview are difficult to have a convo with. I'll not be responding to you anymore.
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by DatNiggaDaz: 11:10am On May 16
Difrent:

Emergency lovers of UJU
APC Is not a curse again abi

Yeye

Accidenttal & Emergency lovers of Nigeria grin

BATeria BAT is a curse, failure & a huge disgrace 👇🏿

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Matrixoba: 11:13am On May 16
Sadly 😞 😞 😞 😞 they are all older than the 17 years old girl that recently clinched her PhD in the US. Tomorrow someone here will be comparing this "area" with civic countries when it coming to taxing poor people. I can assure you that most of the children these girls will give birth to will be foot soldiers for terror groups.

And imagine a whole speaker of a house of assembly sponsoring the project. What a project!!! Poverty reloaded. We are our own problem. Not empowerment, but marry without any source of income 😞😞😞😞😞
BeeBeeOoh:

Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by sevenhundred(m): 11:20am On May 16
bixton:
Only someone who was not truly educated . learned will say an adult is an orphan............ This people are not even concerned about the issue of banditry and how to genuinely resolve it but are happy to give out those whose parents have been killed due to banditry.
who is an orphan?
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Meteng: 11:21am On May 16
The way these people up north love puna ehn! sad
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Elusive001: 11:22am On May 16
Mindlog:

Because you are one of the grooms, the speaker wants to help marry a wife and she wan pour sand, sand for your garri! cheesy cheesy

This is pure "wickedness"!
Are you this "wicked"?

Yarimu, please take heart. In all you do, please avoid Mindlog
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Freebills12: 11:24am On May 16
[color=#000099][/color]
Difrent:

Can you ever swear with your life that those girls are NOT UP TO 15 years ?
I don't know what's wrong with you people sef, na you born them to know they are not up 15.
Their parents say they are ripe for marriage , you dey argue, do people argue with you on your child

Gerrout

I know its difficult for you to understand! It is not for their parents to determine when they are ready or not! It is the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria that is saddled with such responsibility.
Re: Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum by Kukutente23: 11:31am On May 16
Skiddo2020:

The female youth Corper nobi Igbo. As for Bridget Agbahime, her killing was retaliated. Go and verify. Or you wan make I show you proofs. Even Deborah's death wey nobi Igbo was also retaliated. You can also verify that one too
Show me proofs

I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams / Reps Summon Emefiele Over Dollar Deposits / Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52