Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men (22063 Views)

Guys How Do You Handle The News Of Your Girlfriend Getting Married? / Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by bentenny(m): 3:18pm On May 16
....and you still dey call her ur gf?
Babe way guys don take their turn run package,e reach ur turn you wan monopolize her!
Oryah nah...Our future 'keep me anonymous' message sender!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by BeigJawnson(m): 3:18pm On May 16
BareFacedLies:

Keep quiet my friend!

There is money, then there is real money.

If the guy is spending 5K monthly on the girl and another guy comes along and is willing to spend 100K on her each month can you in all honesty say that he is spending money on her?

No oooo, he is spending stones and plastics on her and not money... 5k every month? And the 100k spender must be a yahoo Yahoo or polithief-cian ...
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Orlu13: 3:19pm On May 16
And u are still calling her ur babe

I hope she deals with u wen u finally settle in with her...ppl like u needs to be taught a lesson
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by JoeEeL(m): 3:19pm On May 16
JUST SOPE O TI LO grin
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by SisterAnn(f): 3:20pm On May 16
Stayingalive:

Hmmm 🤔. So why is collecting the gift and then telling you?

She should atleast have some respect for you
There should be no secrets in relationships.
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:21pm On May 16
Red flag glaringly, dazzlingly RED!
What's she doing for those men that they are always giving her money?
She's not getting the money for free, because she is giving her Kpekus in exchange.
The lady is simply into Commerce( exchange of goods and services).
Any sensible and decent lady in a serious relationship with a man won't accept cash gifts from another man, not related to her or her man,when there might be likely an ulterior motive behind it.
The fact that she accepts cash gifts from not another man but MEN , says a lot about her character and what she's capable of doing .
No sensible man will ignore this Blatantly Red Flag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by SisterAnn(f): 3:23pm On May 16
Gadafii:
Marry her asap so they would stop giving her money grin
Hahaha 😃😃
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by SisterAnn(f): 3:25pm On May 16
idahme:

He should not reduce his spending he should turn her to a nacking tool and spend zero naira until she gets the update and leave.
Nacking tool with which power? sad
NL tigers 🙄

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by MaziObinnaokija: 3:25pm On May 16
sad he still have 80% normal, honesty GF that collected from DUMB BOYS/MEN and show it to u.A USELESS GF will collected such,kip mum and DO AWAY MATCH...

U STILL HAVE BETTER GF
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Mikomiko1: 3:26pm On May 16
Burna boy Shock Davido and Wizkid as He Revealed his Real Friends in the Music Industry
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7N0_kjvEhM
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On May 16
Collect your share
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by TheBTCinvestor: 3:27pm On May 16
[quote author=Wizzy13 post=129979039]my girlfriend have been telling me how men gives her money and gift and want me to accept it is normal.
Someone i have been spending my money onfollowers?

She's a hoe..there are 100s on my case cos I dish out small 30k...dem wan die for my matter
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by CaptainFM1: 3:28pm On May 16
Guy, until you marry her, she's not exclusively your property. Know this and know peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Chassy03: 3:29pm On May 16
Share her number , maybe I can dash her money and dick grin
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by ourcrudeoil: 3:29pm On May 16
Op. Want to rename HOOK UP to COLLECTING MONEY FROM MEN.

#IS ALRIGHT#
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Peppysco: 3:30pm On May 16
It'll be a shame if you think say na only money she dey collect from men. I'll rest my case here because man is not a story teller.
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by maxiuc(m): 3:31pm On May 16
For the past 1yr I have been in a relationship but I have been banging steady not runs girls but people's serious girlfriends

Relationship na waste of time money and energy
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by CaptainFM1: 3:32pm On May 16
Gadafii:
Marry her asap so they would stop giving her money grin

His type is not ready. He's just using bf and gf relationship to pekus the girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by DrAda(f): 3:33pm On May 16
Are you sure she is not offering some form of services outside of what you're thinking
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Barzinime(m): 3:34pm On May 16
Dont let nobody poison your mind.
As long as your girl is pretty, men will always give her money without asking.
If you like date 100million girls its the same thing and I have come to realize its we men that caused it all.
Imagine just giving a woman money just because she gave you audience or gave her number out.
I have seen where guys send airtime and cash without a girl(they barely know) asking them to do so.
As long as you havent caught her red-handed dont stress yourself or give yourself bp, just do as if you even dont care she might just be trying to let you know guys that wants her are numerous so you should not misbehave.
Wizzy13:
my girlfriend have been telling me how men gives her money and gift and want me to accept it is normal.
Someone i have been spending my money on.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:35pm On May 16
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Blitzking: 3:39pm On May 16
Wizzy13:
my girlfriend have been telling me how men gives her money and gift and want me to accept it is normal.
Keep fuckiiing her but use condom and start looking for another babe..delete any future plans u have with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by tuzle(m): 3:42pm On May 16
Wizzy13:
90 percent of girls are like this. No matter how u spend on them, if another man gives them gift or money, they will gladly collect and they will make it look normal.
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Enemyofpeace: 3:46pm On May 16
If you no get money to give your babe, we wey get go help you give am and lots more
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Llight101(m): 3:48pm On May 16
advanceDNA:

U are being manipulated and made into a simp

She never start to dey call u immature and insecure for complaining she's rolling with men ?? grin grin

Wait small...she go soon say "If I'm cheating on u, will I be telling u about this men.?? It's u I love...they are just wasting their money"... grin grin
Your head get oil
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by meobizy(f): 3:48pm On May 16
Take a rolling pin and threaten to break her skull if she doesn’t start sharing the proceeds with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Revolva(m): 3:49pm On May 16
she is for the street
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by poweredcom(m): 3:51pm On May 16
Wizzy13:

you be the biggest douchbag on earth , kick her out she is hungry gal and can be banged by any man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Fiscus105(m): 3:52pm On May 16
idahme:

This is why I said comprehension is difficult these days grin ,where in the text did you tell you he is the one spending the lesser amount? grin No wonder people dey fail exams grin

Have you ever heard the idiom below?

READ BETWEEN THE LINES!

I will advice you to learn how to add 1 + 1 in which you urself would know that it's 2 and not that you wait until they tell it's 2.

NB. I'm not the one that quoted you o
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:54pm On May 16
Simp.

Just enrol in Shola's academy and thank me later.
. Na this kind thing dey vex me
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Austineva(m): 3:54pm On May 16
grin grin grin indeed you are one of the men grin grin grin
Simps never end well in life

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by cyberstarr(m): 3:55pm On May 16
Wizzy13:
My girlfriend have HAS been telling me how men gives GIVE her money and gift and want me to accept it is normal...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gambia Is The New Haven For Old British Women Looking For Young Love / What You Guys Dont Understand. / ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.