Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men (22068 Views)

Guys How Do You Handle The News Of Your Girlfriend Getting Married? / Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On May 16
Wizzy13:
my girlfriend have been telling me how men gives her money and gift and want me to accept it is normal.
Someone i have been spending my money on.

lets face it bro, your GF...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by dandig(m): 9:05pm On May 16
She's into sales....HOE-sales

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Clinghton: 10:18pm On May 16
Just dey comot your mind small small for the relationship so that u no go feel the full force of heart break.
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Clinghton: 10:22pm On May 16
Just dey comot ur mind small small from the relationship so that u no go feel the full force of the heart break.
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by zanshi: 10:30pm On May 16
E been get one babe wey i been meet for Facebook, we dey talk back and forth unto talking stage. I don send her funds a few times, but i been ask my homeboy wey be my neighbour i help get work for GTB make he help me check her acct na so so monies from different men not even one from her dad. Naso i peddle back.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by ViceGovernor: 10:30pm On May 16
BareFacedLies:

You too should go and make money!
This is the best advice right here ✌🏽
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by fortunechy(m): 10:40pm On May 16
It means she's diversifying her business to other sectors....if u don't Gerrit forget it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by sexy74(m): 1:02am On May 17
Wizzy13:
my girlfriend have been telling me how men gives her money and gift and want me to accept it is normal.
Someone i have been spending my money on.
My brother what it means is either you are not giving her enough or she be long throat.

My people say commot monkey hand for pot because e resemble human being own.

All the gift she is collecting from other men na greek gift, she willa Nd might have been paying back in kind.
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Tradepunter2: 4:19am On May 17
Adonko:
Let me tell you something you really don't know about babes it's hard for them to say no to freebies (free things)...it takes a high level of discipline for a woman to say NO to freebies esp in this depressed economy.

I can't say your lady is fvcking around cos am not there but I can't forget when we were still young then when we want to catch one of our chickens on Sunday we usually this type of bait of putting corn seed on the floor lining them to our trap base grin.

Guy use your head ooooh.

Old school nigga my man..... Now man is a family man and those days are now History 😁😁😁
Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by RichIgboBoy: 7:00am On May 17
MaziObinnaokija:
sad he still have 80% normal, honesty GF that collected from DUMB BOYS/MEN and show it to u.A USELESS GF will collected such,kip mum and DO AWAY MATCH...

U STILL HAVE BETTER GF
leave the nairaland small boys wey dey cap rubbish like “dump her”, their girlfriends dey collect premium gbola for back but them no no. Secretive women are the worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men by Stayingalive: 9:37am On May 21
SisterAnn:
There should be no secrets in relationships.
Have you heard
“There are some things that are better left unsaid”

Have you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? / Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.