Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

“We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) (51916 Views)

2023 Joburg Pride Marches For Gay Ugandans & Silenced Africans (PICS) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by uncleck: 7:18pm On May 16
Normally Uganda, Nigeria and every other African should be one country

6 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by ultimateprof: 7:19pm On May 16
This is a big surprise to oh.

4 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Curious345: 7:19pm On May 16
They are lovely women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Thekaghan: 7:21pm On May 16
Funny enough I am dating a big ass Ugandan lady. Met them on their local website. She is so down to earth I later found out from her that her dad is the ambassador of Uganda to the USA. Can’t wait to recieve her on Monday..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by emmaodet: 7:21pm On May 16
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Eeeh let them come and start paying our Groom's Price

grin grin grin
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Zooposki(f): 7:22pm On May 16
Jagaban2012:
All these naija ladies wey dem dey do shakara , naija guys now have series of alternative from Africa and abroad trooping in number to Nigeria seeking our hands in marriage....sooner than later some.of you ladies will start marrying Una self

Relationship in naija is transactional...it is cash and carry...no more genuine love

We don’t need you jobless agberos.

2 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Nahunger(m): 7:22pm On May 16
worldclass68:
Any clue how to get Ugandan visa? I won go check something there

Ashawo dey your eye 🥲

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:22pm On May 16
CSTRR:
No single Nigerian female in the views.of this thread.

😂

They don't have data and they have not found any guy to tell my data has finished cheesy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Zooposki(f): 7:23pm On May 16
Thekaghan:
Funny enough I am dating a big ass Ugandan lady. Met them on their local website. She is so down to earth I later found out from her that her dad is the ambassador of Uganda to the USA. Can’t wait to recieve her on Monday..

Big ass Ugandan lady that is your fellow yahoo yahoo. Dey play.

8 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by thaoriginator: 7:24pm On May 16
I prefer Somalis grin
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Eraddray(m): 7:24pm On May 16
Welcomed development
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by melow666: 7:25pm On May 16
I was in entebbe Uganda last year March. Beautiful black ladies, confident in their skin color and comfortable with their lovely accent. If God blesses me this year. I would love to live permanently there.

8 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Zooposki(f): 7:25pm On May 16
sleeknaija:

They will never come to this kind of thread to comment. Na money mongers most of them b.

We don’t have time for jobless, broke boys.

2 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Pootle: 7:26pm On May 16
am leaving this shores tomorrow for kampala grin

4 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Abagworo(m): 7:28pm On May 16
If I was single my choice would be Ugandan lady. The single guys should look towards that direction cause Ugandans are pure, black and proud Africans unlike South Africans that feel inferior being black bleaching their skin and hating other blacks.

6 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Govocrete: 7:28pm On May 16
The grass is always greener on the other side. Make una leave us Nigerian alone.

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by udemzyudex(m): 7:29pm On May 16
Thekaghan:

Lol.. Your fellow country man dey job you.

4 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Juoflife1(f): 7:32pm On May 16
grin

2 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Emma1Oj(m): 7:33pm On May 16
Topman7:

Groom price?

Must everything be money for you people?

Na wa

What do you mean? Do you expect them to marry us for free??

Men are more scares and expensive than ladies these days..

4 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Jeje247: 7:33pm On May 16
Small sample size. 🙄
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by slowice(m): 7:34pm On May 16
We be high networth fellas now grin

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by madjune(m): 7:35pm On May 16
Fake guy.

They're telling you what you want to hear because they know you're Nigerian (You sound Nigerian)

They will tell a kenyan interviewer same thing he wants to hear.
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Topman7: 7:37pm On May 16
Nkechi and Kemi just left the thread.

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Kemanwana(m): 7:37pm On May 16
grin grin angry
vengertime:
Nigerian girls ntoor

Ugandan girls we love you ladies too
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Blitzking: 7:38pm On May 16
Hope Ugandan ladies have big bunda
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Prettychild(f): 7:41pm On May 16
vengertime:
Nigerian girls ntoor

Ugandan girls we love you ladies too
Go marry Ugandan ladies na, those ones go cheat even in your front and can kill any lady they just suspect is coming close to you. Shey all the weird stories we read on nairaland, some are from Uganda too

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Sccarrr: 7:41pm On May 16
ZUKKYY:
only one tribe in Nigeria that is known for traveling. Not All Nigerian. If you understand you know
den no dey travel come your backward region no mean den no dey travel go better places..mumu
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Laple0541(m): 7:44pm On May 16
It’s advisable for ladies from other African countries to marry a Nigerian husband, but it’s not good for men from other African nations to marry a Nigerian woman. Our ladies are too wild.

Though Nigerian men are equally wild, but it’s better when the man is the wild one in a relationship rather than the woman.

5 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by onuman: 7:48pm On May 16
Ugandans, come to the sharia states of northern Nigeria to marry. They are also Nigerians.
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Le2money(m): 7:49pm On May 16
I'm a Nigerian grin grin

Topman7:
These Ugandans are seriously in love with Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5qn2iTpXpI
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Aurelius1(m): 7:50pm On May 16
Donald7610:

"Proudly Nigerian" - It's a badge of honor, a symbol of resilience, and a declaration of pride in a rich and vibrant culture that has captivated the world. From the majestic beauty of the Osun Osogbo sacred grove to the bustling streets of Lagos, Nigeria is a nation teeming with life, energy, and creativity. Our music, from Fela's Afrobeat to Wizkid's Afrobeats, has conquered the globe, while our literature, led by giants like Chinua Achebe and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, has told our stories and shared our experiences with the world. Our cuisine, a delicious blend of jollof rice, suya, and egusi soup, has tantalized taste buds everywhere. And our people, with their warm hospitality, entrepreneurial spirit, and unbridled enthusiasm, have made their mark on every continent. So, yes, we are proudly Nigerian, and we celebrate our heritage with joy, pride, and an unshakeable belief in the greatness of our nation and its people!
Nice write-up bro, but the honest truth is that there's nothing to be proud of being a Nigerian. Nigeria has gone to the dogs. A country where one cannot sleep with his two eyes closed. A country where people are slaughtered on a daily basis like Rams while we are not at war. Smell the coffee bro.

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On May 16
international NIGERIAN BRIDE/GROOM PRICE loading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.