Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

“We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) (51928 Views)

2023 Joburg Pride Marches For Gay Ugandans & Silenced Africans (PICS) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by dvkot(m): 1:07pm On May 17
Nahunger:

Brain 🧠 is from you.
Is there any one that doesn't love money??
Na hunger dey worry you... It's obvious you don't know the difference between to "need" and to "love" something pathetic fellow ....
The "love for money" is synonymous with "Greed" which is the root of evil. You ignorant clown! Get educated and know the difference 🤡
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Armaggedon: 1:17pm On May 17
Jman06:
Continue living in fool's paradise!
When a people fail to recognize and deal with their problems, they're bound to continually suffer from that problem.

Some of you fellow Igbos like to delude yourselves that you're better than every other tribe in Nigeria, but when you come to igboland, you'll discover that there's nothing to write home about. With the level of lawlessness and debauchery in our land, we're not better than any other tribe.

In my post which you quoted, I made it clear how our ladies make up the bulk of prostitutes in Nigeria, you should have tried to investigate that before coming to lie to the public that our ladies are the best thing after slice of bread. If you're not ashamed of that menace of prostitution among Igbo ladies, I am! That is why I'll continue to bring it to the fore until our leaders do the right thing.
Probably, your mother is one of the bulk of those pro***tes. That's why you didn't see where I said you are probably a self loathing reprobate. Mr son of a prosti**the, stop mentioning me.
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Jman06(m): 1:43pm On May 17
Armaggedon:
Probably, your mother is one of the bulk of those pro***tes. That's why you didn't see where I said you are probably a self loathing reprobate. Mr son of a prosti**the, stop mentioning me.
Moronic son of a biatch!
You're probably trying to tell us how your mother got pregnant with you in a br0thel. You don't need to tell us that your mother is a prostitute who got impregnated by a customer leading to your being born in a br0thel. We already know your story!

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by ogbonti: 1:46pm On May 17
jazzman7711:

You know them well.

That's exactly how their women are. wink

yes oo I would have married that girl then if not the discouragement i got from my Uncle who took me to America telling me nonsense like - Uganda is not Nigeria bla bla bla if you travel to Africa and go to Nigeria - you will still have to go to Uganda to see her people - thats too much, bla bla bla - its like you are everywhere and nowhere with her people, bla bla bla - na kpali she dey look for from you bla bla bla - what if she has someone from her home country she truly loves and ahe is about to use you to bring him bla bla bla -

this man fooled me then because i believed in him so much because he brought me to America - but looking back today, I will humbly confess here that I understood this Ugandan girl from Gulu, Uganda more than any female in the world - and she felt so strong too about me.

She was the perfect person for me than even the woman I later married- am not saying my wife is not ok in her own right, she is very cool but IF I have to do it all over again, the Ugandan girl will be my wife today

So naija guys- my little advise for you - instead of running to the western world to get a degree, please visit Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia - go to school there and you will discover what will cure yourself from the Olosho and disrespectful behavior of naija girls- I can assure you that, and thank me later 😎

2 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by elvhinzey(m): 2:16pm On May 17
Topman7:

Groom price?

Must everything be money for you people?

Na wa

See them praising you, instead of you to cool down, you’re already demanding money.

Who do una this thing?

Abi they used money to swear for you people in this country?

🤣🤣🤣👌
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by when2(f): 2:25pm On May 17
Jagaban2012:
All these naija ladies wey dem dey do shakara , naija guys now have series of alternative from Africa and abroad trooping in number to Nigeria seeking our hands in marriage....sooner than later some.of you ladies will start marrying Una self

Relationship in naija is transactional...it is cash and carry...no more genuine love

Did they say that they want to marry only Nigerian men?
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by okoroemeka(m): 2:36pm On May 17
faceland:
Normal. It's Igbo men they are dying for (they think that is how all Nigerians are).
and I stand to be corrected that 90% of the Nigerian men this women encounter is from the east and they believe that is how all Nigerian men are,I laugh,if they jam tiv,uhrobo,Benin or Yoruba guys they will believe that Jesus Christ is our lord and saviour

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:40pm On May 17
jazzman7711:

I had a Ugandan babe back in the day. Same thing. Very reserved, nice, and humble, with big nyash.
lol... Indeed they are nice and friendly
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Farfalla(f): 4:53pm On May 17
Ekakamba:

First-hand experience ma.

Kept saying it until you believe it.
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by ufotunang: 5:00pm On May 17
mukthar2000:
becos I am on projects, but planing of her coming shaa
...but be careful...this is a lady you do not know much about her and her character and behavior...many of these ladies pretend to be good
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Ekakamba: 6:17pm On May 17
Farfalla:

Kept saying it until you believe it.

Okay ma. grin tongue
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by DonroxyII: 10:27am On May 21
Topman7:

Groom price?

Must everything be money for you people?

Na wa

See them praising you, instead of you to cool down, you’re already demanding money.

Who do una this thing?

Abi they used money to swear for you people in this country?
Won ni Things ti Won ...

The Love of Monies is what Makes Nigerians to be Nigerians ...

That's the secret behind the Hustling Spirits !
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by DonroxyII: 10:55am On May 21
ogbonti:

and they are very humble with big booty extra ordinary -- dem no sabi bill man or make yanga - i love their accent - calling bus - bass grin

i dated one her e in California - she was pure gold - very intelligent and humble - and very pretty - always calm, considerate- never angry - i almost thought she was not human because with all that yansh and shape she has - if na naija babe she be - i will pay through my nose to even have a date with her grin
Nigeria is a Money Oriented Society...

No blame our Women for Liking Monies ... Na Money be fine Girl in Nigeria if not ... she go worwor & her market no go Move ....

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On May 21
EreluRoz:
You can't be Igbo, stop lying 🤥
Why is it that when someone says the truth you lots say ,"you are not Igbo" . Like Igbos are supposed to think in one direction only or even if we all know that something is true we shouldn't say it.

This herd mentality or nzogbu nzogbu mentality is why we are where we are in Nigerian politics.

N.B. If you went to any brothel in Nigeria no matter the part of the country it is located majority of prostitutes there will be Igbo girls. It's not something to be proud of but allow us tell ourselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by ogbonti: 1:43pm On May 21
DonroxyII:
Nigeria is a Money Oriented Society...

No blame our Women for Liking Monies ... Na Money be fine Girl in Nigeria if not ... she go worwor & her market no go Move ....

i understand your point but in the late 80’s and 90’S when Nigerian women were not so crazy about about money, where they not beautiful?

Its just a terrible mindset that we will have to subsidize the misbehavior of these girls, who are busy selling their bodies and creating an industry from being ladies of easy virtue

Even closeby Ghana here, see their pretty girls with expansive booty and crazy shape all in Mokola Market selling their goods under the sun and earning a decent living - (please check that on youtube, you will be amazed)

I wonder if the average naija babe had such booty and great shape, they will also be whoring on instagram and doing hookup - our men who end up marrying them are to blame for real, because by marrying these bi t cc hes, they endorse their lifestyle that whatever they did with their body while single doesnt matter

please and please - naija guys - save up some cash and go to Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania (KUT)

Please spend just 3 months there, you will be amazed what you will find - you will never speak to any naija babe who is whoring with bad behavior again regarding dating or marriage

Please try it and prove me wrong!!!!
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by DonroxyII: 2:04pm On May 21
ogbonti:

i understand your point but in the late 80’s and 90’S when Nigerian women were not so crazy about about money, where they not beautiful?

Its just a terrible mindset that we will have to subsidize the misbehavior of these girls, who are busy selling their bodies and creating an industry from being ladies of easy virtue

Even closeby Ghana here, see their pretty girls with expansive booty and crazy shape all in Mokola Market selling their goods under the sun and earning a decent living - (please check that on youtube, you will be amazed)

I wonder if the average naija babe had such booty and great shape, they will also be whoring on instagram and doing hookup - our men who end up marrying them are to blame for real, because by marrying these bi t cc hes, they endorse their lifestyle that whatever they did with their body while single doesnt matter

please and please - naija guys - save up some cash and go to Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania (KUT)

Please spend just 3 months there, you will be amazed what you will find - you will never speak to any naija babe who is whoring with bad behavior again regarding dating or marriage

Please try it and prove me wrong!!!!
Men are the shapers of The Society.
Nigerian Men are Cultured to Spend lavishly on Girls which attitudes doesn't happen across other cultures....

Nigerian Men including myself are party people with Monies flying ... go to most events or clubs ... it's all about Monies & reckless spending ....

Men defines Women ... Whatever the Men Community defines the Women Community to be is what they are...

She has to enamored herself to also be part of recipients of this great resources ...

Go to Abuja, Lagos, PH see Small girls riding big cars their ancestors wouldn't have imagined ... There is Money in Nigeria compared to Most of The Countries you mentioned & There is Nigerian Men who Lavishes this Monies Recklessly....

If a girl enters club one or twice, her orientation about Men & herself would forever change trust me but Jew Men would be complaining while it's your fellow Men spoiling this girls ...

Have you seen where yahooboys are spoiling Monies before ... same goes for corporate dudes including civil servants ...

Most Nigerian men are irresponsible at Home but They blow Monies on Girls ...

I don't expect anyone with higher sense of Nigerian Society to be Amazed about Our Girls Orientation....

How much is in Ghana, Uganda, Kenya ..

A Ghana girl that passes through Nigerian Dude would Never-Ever date Ghana-guy again in her life .. just two trips ... her orientation would change about herself & her dating world ....

Make we free our girls abeg ... na we Men dey make dem what they are ... !!

Before Nairaland Ashawo Thread was Deleted, the Problems on that Thread has always been how much some Niggas are spending on Girl's..

Imagine a Nairalander spending 500k to spend, 200k, 150k .... The last one I read was 65k for two girls ....

A girl on TDB collected 65k for having fun & you waltz onto such girl .. nigga wetin u wan talk wey she go respond to you

There is a war going on in Sub-Saharan African Presently how we Nigerian Men are Spoiling Girls for their Men across Africa ... We have transferred same culture across Europe & America ...

All their girls are shouting, Nigerian guys, Nigerian Guys because "We Sabi Spoil Women" ...

Free our Women abeg ... They really love us so much ... before naija girl would marry from outside... e deep ... She knows she can't get the Vibes elsewhere!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.