Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

“We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) (51919 Views)

2023 Joburg Pride Marches For Gay Ugandans & Silenced Africans (PICS) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by JaceBlaze: 5:24am On May 17
Ekakamba:
Nigerians dey like Yankee guys to East Africans. If you visit these countries you go know wetin I dey yarn. grin tongue

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nigerians and their deluded sense of worth 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:49am On May 17
Uganda women are one of the kindest friendly lady in Africa ... I have tasted and trusted if you find one that genuinely love you.. but for kindness give it to them.. they love like Indians and their love is like those one's u see on zeeworld and telemuda... The craziest things about them , they wet easily and squats like pump.. they are good in bed and will give you best satisfaction than my Nigeria ladies that fake orgnism, hard working , give it to them... They hustle like men that's why u see many of them married working in Dubai and middle east .. they are obedient.. infact Uganda women are like Gold mine.. they can never serve u sex and are contented with whatever you can give... They are 1m better than Nigeria women .. read my lips they are wife material and will give you peace ... Submissive is their second name ..

Don't argue me because I have tested many nationality and currently dating Uganda now

3 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Coolboy009: 5:51am On May 17
The interviewer could have asked them why they preferred Nigerians over Kenyans, that could have made it more interesting.
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by mabea: 6:03am On May 17
Topman7:

Groom price?

Must everything be money for you people?

Na wa

See them praising you, instead of you to cool down, you’re already demanding money.

Who do una this thing?

Abi they used money to swear for you people in this country?
Groom price doesn't necessarily mean money
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by jazzman7711: 6:34am On May 17
ogbonti:

and they are very humble with big booty extra ordinary -- dem no sabi bill man or make yanga - i love their accent - calling bus - bass grin

i dated one her e in California - she was pure gold - very intelligent and humble - and very pretty - always calm, considerate- never angry - i almost thought she was not human because with all that yansh and shape she has - if na naija babe she be - i will pay through my nose to even have a date with her grin

You know them well.

That's exactly how their women are. wink

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by jazzman7711: 6:39am On May 17
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Uganda women are one of the kindest friendly lady in Africa ... I have tasted and trusted if you find one that genuinely love you.. but for kindness give it to them.. they love like Indians and their love is like those one's u see on zeeworld and telemuda... The craziest things about them , they wet easily and squats like pump.. they are good in bed and will give you best satisfaction than my Nigeria ladies that fake orgnism, hard working , give it to them... They hustle like men that's why u see many of them married working in Dubai and middle east .. they are obedient.. infact Uganda women are like Gold mine.. they can never serve u sex and are contented with whatever you can give... They are 1m better than Nigeria women .. read my lips they are wife material and will give you peace ... Submissive is their second name ..

Don't argue me because I have tested many nationality and currently dating Uganda now

I had a Ugandan babe back in the day. Same thing. Very reserved, nice, and humble, with big nyash.
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by ASAPFERG: 6:43am On May 17
Nonsense.
it is oyibo i want and not bloody Africans. tongue
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by dvkot(m): 6:54am On May 17
Nahunger:
grin

We no want, before Ugandan boys go start their own Uganophobic 🥲
"the love of money " you ignorant clown
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Farfalla(f): 7:00am On May 17
Ekakamba:
Nigerians dey like Yankee guys to East Africans. If you visit these countries you go know wetin I dey yarn. grin tongue

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You actually believe that?
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by mukthar2000(m): 7:06am On May 17
Uganda ladies love Nigeria guys so heartedly, one Uganda lady even seriously in love with me always planning to locate me in Nigeria after her Saudi contract, but still avoiding her coming. Though I love her so much as well
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by ufotunang: 7:28am On May 17
Topman7:

Groom price?

Must everything be money for you people?

Na wa

See them praising you, instead of you to cool down, you’re already demanding money.

Who do una this thing?

Abi they used money to swear for you people in this country?
. Na tinubu renewed shege cause am 🙄
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by ufotunang: 7:31am On May 17
Yes Nigeria men know how to show true love to women.. nigeria women see another country women valuing your own fellow Nigeria men..so value and respect your Nigeria men
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by ufotunang: 7:33am On May 17
mukthar2000:
Uganda ladies love Nigeria guys so heartedly, one Uganda lady even seriously in love with me always planning to locate me in Nigeria after her Saudi contract, but still avoiding her coming. Though I love her so much as well
..why are you avoiding her
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by mukthar2000(m): 7:54am On May 17
ufotunang:
..why are you avoiding her
becos I am on projects, but planing of her coming shaa
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Armaggedon: 8:02am On May 17
Topman7:
Nkechi and Kemi just left the thread.
RemoveIgbo girls name from your s*lly insecure mouth. Igbo guys don't fight with their ladies and they don't forget their women. It's Yo**ba guys that live with the feeling of self inadequacy and perpetual antagonism of their female gender, hidden under the appellation of "Nigerian girls". This is owing to their history of rejection by sundry women.
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by IronGalaxy: 9:00am On May 17
JaceBlaze:

I always say, I've never encountered a more deluded nationality

2 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Onyenna(m): 9:01am On May 17
Babysho:

Ugly? Ladies and gentlemen, we found another brainwashed African man.

This is what your Nigerian women actually should look like without applying carowhite and all sorts of other bleaching creams.

Since 1884, some Nigerian women (the 2nd greatest volunteers for tool of white supremacy after some Nigerian men) remarkably endeavouring daily to look like the white woman with her hair wearing wigs and hot press, with her skin bleaching like onyara and then when all of that is not enough, they buy all the white made products to show white woman that she be "lady".

I pick Ugandan women over Nigerian women 1billion times!

Ugandan women are the most humble and respectful women i’ve ever seen/met in my life……Very beautiful and natural women…..I’m currently in Uganda and my sweetheart is Ugandan as well….. Amazing people down here and very welcoming……

NB: For those saying they’re after money:::: If a Ugandan lady loves you, she loves you for real…. They don’t care about how much money you have.

Sometimes she prefers to actually spend her money on me! Like seriously….. This is no joke….. It shocks me cos back in Nigeria, it’s so damn RARE!!

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Onyenna(m): 9:21am On May 17
worldclass68:
Any clue how to get Ugandan visa? I won go check something there

I’m currently in Uganda….. It’s visa on arrival but you have to apply online for a permit to travel from Nigeria…. And it costs about $60 if you process it yourself….. You can also go through an agency, which is faster, but will cost you about $200 or so….. I applied directly though it took some time to get the approval (I got a permit for 90 days) …… You also need a “yellow fever” booklet/clearance. I got mine in Lagos. They can also request for an invitation letter from someone in Uganda.

Flight ticket 🎫:
I used Kenyan airways….

Return ticket 🎫 ✈️ could be between N500k and N600k depending on when you book….. The earlier, the better….. Late bookings can go as high as N1m….

Uganda is a wonderful country. Very quiet. They’re extremely welcoming and friendly….

NB: They hardly ever use their vehicle horns. Like you can stay a whole day without hearing horns. They also have 24/7 power supply here. So many places to visit as well…..

All the best…..

2 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by worldclass68(m): 9:29am On May 17
Onyenna:

I’m currently in Uganda….. It’s visa on arrival but you have to apply online for a permit to travel from Nigeria…. And it costs about $60 if you process it yourself….. You can also go through an agency, which is faster, but will cost you about $200 or so….. I applied directly though it took some time to get the approval (I got a permit for 90 days) …… You also need a “yellow fever” booklet/clearance. I got mine in Lagos. They can also request for an invitation letter from someone in Uganda.

Flight ticket 🎫:
I used Kenyan airways….

Return ticket 🎫 ✈️ could be between N500k and N600k depending on when you book….. The earlier, the better….. Late bookings can go as high as N1m….

Uganda is a wonderful country. Very quiet. They hardly ever use their vehicle horns. Like you can stay a whole day without hearing horns. They also have 24/7 power supply here.

All the best…..

Nice....
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Papayaayasager(m): 9:33am On May 17
Should we tell them?
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Orlu13: 9:51am On May 17
CrownLands:
Uganda ladies! You are welcome.!
9ja gals no gree guys rest with 'tasking'

Yesterday, buy my shawarma!
Today, buy me a house!!
Tomorrow, you go by
me bone-straight!!!
Hehehe 😅😅🤗

I tire bro...I can't even talk to dem in peace

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Jman06(m): 10:05am On May 17
Armaggedon:
RemoveIgbo girls name from your s*lly insecure mouth. Igbo guys don't fight with their ladies and they don't forget their women. It's Yo**ba guys that live with the feeling of self inadequacy and perpetual antagonism of their female gender, hidden under the appellation of "Nigerian girls". This is owing to their history of rejection by sundry women.
You are lying!

I'm an Igbo guy and I hate Igbo ladies for their greed that can make them marry even an armed robber provided he has money to throw around. Igbo ladies have lost the virtures our mothers were known for.

Almost all the Nigerian ladies who are into prostitution are Igbos! That is not something to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by EreluRoz: 10:09am On May 17
Jman06:
You are lying!

I'm an Igbo guy and I hate Igbo ladies for their greed that can make them marry even an armed robber provided he has money to throw around. Igbo ladies have lost the virtures our mothers were known for.

Almost all the Nigerian ladies who are into prostitution are Igbos! That is not something to be proud of.

You can't be Igbo, stop lying 🤥
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:17am On May 17
Tell them I am available
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Nahunger(m): 10:32am On May 17
dvkot:

Brain 🧠 is from you.
Is there any one that doesn't love money??
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Nahunger(m): 11:07am On May 17
dvkot:

You are a pi.g
And very stup!d one at that.
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Armaggedon: 11:16am On May 17
Jman06:
You are lying!

No. you are not Igbo. You are probably a self loathing reprobate with incredible low self esteem and inferiority complex, clinging unto Igbos for self validation and superior social identity.
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Jman06(m): 12:06pm On May 17
Armaggedon:
No. you are not Igbo. You are probably a self loathing reprobate with incredible low self esteem and inferiority complex, clinging unto Igbos for self validation and superior social identity.
Continue living in fool's paradise!
When a people fail to recognize and deal with their problems, they're bound to continually suffer from that problem.

Some of you fellow Igbos like to delude yourselves that you're better than every other tribe in Nigeria, but when you come to igboland, you'll discover that there's nothing to write home about. With the level of lawlessness and debauchery in our land, we're not better than any other tribe.

In my post which you quoted, I made it clear how our ladies make up the bulk of prostitutes in Nigeria, you should have tried to investigate that before coming to lie to the public that our ladies are the best thing after slice of bread. If you're not ashamed of that menace of prostitution among Igbo ladies, I am! That is why I'll continue to bring it to the fore until our leaders do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Jman06(m): 12:12pm On May 17
EreluRoz:
You can't be Igbo, stop lying 🤥
I'm full blooded Igbo. We have the huge problem of immorality among our youths which has rendered the tribe chaotic but some of our people here would make it seem like all is well in our tribe. I always like to counter such claims because when our people live with the mindset that all is well, it becomes difficult finding a solution to the problem.

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Ekakamba: 12:50pm On May 17
Farfalla:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You actually believe that?
First-hand experience ma.

JaceBlaze:

Calm down American. I have been to at least 3 Eastern African countries, I ain't talking about the ones on transit oooo. Make wuna no dey rate people for here base on wuna level. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Menalaus3242: 1:01pm On May 17
onuman:

The Ugandans see those people as better educated, refined and have better understanding of relationships between modern man and woman.

Guy i no go lie you, as Yoruba man we no want these ugly girls. You see Yoruba guys like fine fine girls. This one get strong face like say she take bitter leaf. Ask about Yoruba in western world.
Re: “We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) by Menalaus3242: 1:03pm On May 17
YorubaLord:

Travelling or absconding? grin

Werey Okoro Olofo! grin grin grin

Guy i no go lie you, as Yoruba man we no want these ugly girls. You see Yoruba guys like fine fine girls. This one get strong face like say she take bitter leaf. Ask about Yoruba in western world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.