Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,460 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Never Knew He Was A GAY - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew He Was A GAY (2329 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew He Was A GAY by superCleanworks(m): 1:45pm On May 17
brain54:

Stop quoting me to tell me stupid stories...

To tell YOU? this one is delusional
Re: I Never Knew He Was A GAY by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On May 17
100smile:
You speaking from experience??

yes, i am speaking from WORLD EXPERIENCE... and many are using money to use/Abuse people in poor countries (gays in Nigeria aint different).

eventainment:
Well said. I've met these idiots severally and they all come with the same strategy. they want to help or uplift you. They will want to get you down first. Tbegare more concerned with the mating than whatever rubbish feeling they claim they have for you. Omoh they are everywhere even in the church high-held position. They last one I encountered was a lawyer. I was doing decorations for one wedding and he took my number with the guise of giving me a decor job for a birthday party. My first guess was correct I sensed he was gay cause I've met them severally. I talked to my g's and my friends about it that he was gay because they haven't had the thrill of meeting one they asked I play along to see the outcome.. ๐Ÿ˜† the irony of the whole thing is that these guys are sometimes married with kids. This one was so desperate he couldn't stop calling he was acting all smart cause he was a lawyer he didn't want to say it directly that he was gay.. I met him up in an open place out of curiosity lol ๐Ÿ˜† bad friends influence. Someone that gave me handshake and used his index finger to scratch my palm. I told my friend to call me and remind me of a meeting so I could bail out. It worked and I promised to see him another time. I then told him on getting home that I wasn't interested in whatever he was selling. He then entered defense mode that I should have known his intentions before revolting that he was just testing me. He said Thank God he told me he is married with two kids someone that scratched my palm twice. Omoh he played lawyer throughout our meeting I wanted him to outrightly say he was gay but he didn't. He was asking if I approved of gayism I wanted to play along so he opened up as well but he was too smart.

and sadly the above is the important fact: gays and lesbians are everywhere, and in all walks of life... and in countries like Nigeria (where they are not welcomed), they get married to women in order to throw away the suspicion of their homosexuality, while doing their deed undercover.
Re: I Never Knew He Was A GAY by TurbinePower(f): 11:36am On May 18
Gbadugbakun:
Next time don't end the call send your account number to him to credit you since he's the one that said he wants to help you. Let him help
angry
Re: I Never Knew He Was A GAY by TurbinePower(f): 12:45pm On May 18
Gbadugbakun:
Next time don't end the call send your account number to him to credit you since he's the one that said he wants to help you. Let him help

Ok thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 2 Know If Youโ€™re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement / How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! / Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.