Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) (45080 Views)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:44pm On May 16
God bless mother Russia.

Putin coughs,the West run away

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 9:45pm On May 16
Jashub:
I love these men and what they stand for cool
What do they stand for?

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Kukutente23: 9:45pm On May 16
Rexymania:
Two strong men. May Allah protect you guys. We need liberation in Nigeria
If those two guys see any Allah, na nuke dem go nuke am

6 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by SVC6000: 9:45pm On May 16
Acting president. No nonsense man. Nobi this our president wey be yahooo presdo.
Fuel
Kerosine
Gas
Affecting food items.
Not knowing that we have been scammed.

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by NAC1666: 9:46pm On May 16
WriterNig:

CNN
Grand Father's
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 9:46pm On May 16
FreeStuffsNG:
He doesn't want any of his adversaries to understand his game
What's his game?
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by peterdakwal(m): 9:47pm On May 16
Evil Men
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 9:47pm On May 16
lordm:
China will swallow Russia
Putin's war on Ukraine is a gift to Xi. Putin doesn't know what's coming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by abibun: 9:48pm On May 16
Die not
WriterNig:

Better get used to it cuz you'll be hearing about this for the next 200 years.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 9:49pm On May 16
THE TWO LEADERS THAT WOULD UNITE THE WORLD UNDER ONE ORDER, WHICH WOULD BE GREAT ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 9:49pm On May 16
JuanDeDios:

Putin's war on Ukraine is a gift to Xi. Putin doesn't know what's coming.
YOU TOO MUCH
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Malroux: 9:49pm On May 16
helinues:
The two Padi's.

Nightmares of the West

grin
Do you want to be like them?
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by okechuks22: 9:50pm On May 16
See how sound and brave they are and they even have the interest of there people at heart unlike the criminal politicians we have in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by DystopianMuse(f): 9:51pm On May 16
WriterNig:

Indeed.

So care to explain why the US Treasury secretary and Secretary of State went to China to beg for more bailout funds?

They were there early last month or so.

This guy has been posti this rubbish since. Pity people who follows your cheap propagandas. I thought you guys said US can print money with reckless abandone. Then why go to China to beg for funds. This is literally the dumbest shit I have read in my entire existence. Gosh.!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On May 16
Dictators are always friends even if they don't trust each other.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by hammer567: 9:55pm On May 16
I WILL TEL YOU WHAT THESE MEN TRUILY WANT.... IMMORTALITY!

THEY WANT TO BE GOD, ESPECIALLY THEIR COUNTERPART IN THE WEST, UK US ETC.

ULTIMATELY, LIKE EVERY EMPIRE THAT EVER EXISTED ON THIS EARTH, THEIR DESTRUCTION IS A CERTAINTY.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, THEIR DESTRUCTION THIS TIME WILL BE STUNNING.

MOLTEN LAVA, SULFER AND FIRE, SMOLDERING HEAT FOR THOSE IN BUNKER.

THEN THEY SHALL KNOW THEY ARE MORTAL MEN NOT GOD.

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Kay25(m): 9:57pm On May 16
Medopersia...

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by godlessmind: 9:58pm On May 16
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
USA no shake!
Them full ground
US will surely kick off your Ass!

The United States is always strong in movies๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

4 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by papyjaypaul: 9:58pm On May 16
Me I am just looking at the picture in the background with men on beards.

Teacher no teach me nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:59pm On May 16
Nice painting on the wall

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by TollinsN: 9:59pm On May 16
RE ALIGNMENT FOR THIRD WORLD WAR BEGINS. The clock have started to tickle
RUSSIA, CHINA & NORTH KOREA have aligned together. NIGER REPUBLIC and few African countries already dismissed AMERICA and aligned with Russia.
AMERICA, UNITED KINGDOM & FRANCE already aligned,
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by jonnyjustcome22: 9:59pm On May 16
God1000:
why bringing USA into the conversation, I don't understand your obsession with US.
May be US has denied him visa. I will advise he apply to China or Russia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Olumeme: 10:00pm On May 16
This Putin is ignorant.

What China needs is strong economy and how to parley with USA so that they allow China Products to come into US so they can earn good Money.

Even a Madman knows that USA is where the money is. China needs money, not war.

China and Russia are overrated, USA will thrash them both.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by hammer567: 10:02pm On May 16
Olumeme:
This Putin is ignorant.

What China needs is strong economy and how to parley with USA so that they allow China Products to come into US so they can earn good Money.

U HAVE NO BRAIN.

THIS IS HOW U RUN NIGERIA INTO POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD WITH OIL AND GAS.

SAME OIL AND GAS IN DUBAI, U GO TO BEG, AS A MATTTER OF FACT MORE OIL AND GAS THAN DUBAI.

I WANT A DIVORCE.

I WANT A SEPARATE COUNTRY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Jashub: 10:02pm On May 16
JuanDeDios:

What do they stand for?
Truth
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WriteerNg: 10:03pm On May 16
Olumeme:
This Putin is ignorant.

China and Russia are overrated, USA will thrash them both.

When everyone dumps the US dollar and starts using their own currency, will the US still be where the money is?

What is the US dollar without the rest of the world using it?

6 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by travelzcruix: 10:03pm On May 16
What has the west offered other than Impearalism. As far as developing countries in Africa don't want to adopt and appreciate the alternative to the west, we will wallow in debt hunger and confusion. Long live the Asian tigers, long live Mother Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:03pm On May 16
Jashub:
I love these men and what they stand for cool

Please what do they stand for? Saying โ€˜Truthโ€™ is cheap, tacky and ambiguous
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Jashub: 10:04pm On May 16
iLoveYouToo:

Please what do they stand for?
They stand for the truth of what's going on
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by hammer567: 10:05pm On May 16
WriteerNg:

When everyone dumps the US dollar and starts using their own currency, will the US still be where the money is?

What is the US dollar without the rest of the world using it.

THOSE ARE THE DECSION MAKERS IN THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD WITH OIL AND GAS.

THAT BERLIN CONFERENCE WHERE THEY DREW THE BORDERS AND CREATED COUNTRIES FOR US FINISHED US.

IN NIGERIA CASE THEY HAD TO GO TO BENIN REPUBLIC AGAIN TO BRING YORUBA TO JOIN NIGERIA AS LAGOS PROTECTORATE.

I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE SINGLE BENEFITT FROM HAVING A YORUBA AS MY COUNTRY MAN.

ALL NEGATIVE!
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Bintasukai: 10:06pm On May 16
God1000:
why bringing USA into the conversation, I don't understand your obsession with US.

Because where China and Russia align, the US is the ๐Ÿ˜ in the room

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:11pm On May 16
Jashub:
They stand for the truth of what's going on

I edited my post, keep lying to yourselves. Russia and China are the countries they are today because of the West.

If offered citizenship between Russia, China and the US we all know the one youโ€™ll jump at.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.