Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) (45035 Views)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 6:53am On May 17
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
USA no shake!
Them full ground
US will surely kick off your Ass!
In the face of stern Warning of Total Annihilation either mutual or Not?

You are better tell your people or relatives in Europe and USA to get pland b, c, d, e, f ready.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WorldRichest: 6:53am On May 17
Shebi Western Media say Putin don die. Some say Putin dey very sick and incapacitated. Shey na Buhari come go meet Chinko President ni?

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 6:54am On May 17
God1000:
Two authoritarian heavyweights

I don't have any problem with Putin and Xi bromance as they work to strengthen their economic and military partnership, but Africans should know that these men are not different from Europeans and Americans some of you hate so much because of what they did to Africa in the past.

Stop worshipping them, we need to build Africa
Okay fine. But is PUTIN and XI promoting HOMOSEXUALITY?
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 6:56am On May 17
WriterNig:

I dare you to say there are only 2 genders in your work place in the "freedom loving" United States.

And see what happens to you.

If you don't lose your job and spend some time in jail. I'll owe you one.
Exactly!!
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WorldRichest: 6:56am On May 17
WriterNig:

EU is still trading with Russia but with India & China as the middle man.

India, China, Turkey buys from Russia (at the same price Russia used to sell to the EU).

EU buys From India, Turkey and China at 3× the price.

Who loses? The EU.

That's why UK wants to use TAX to kee its citizens and Immigrants , and not even pitying international students a.k.a. JAPA gang
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 6:57am On May 17
Being Spearheaded by Russia!
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
China with the economic might, hardworking population, can out produce both the EU & US & Russia complimenting with battle tested weapons. Welcome to a multipolar world order.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:59am On May 17
iLoveYouToo:

I dey this country called Nigeria and not going anywhere. It’s people like you who’ll chide African leaders for wanting to remain in power yet praise Putin and co.

I’m yet to see justification in China stifling Taipei or what what Putin is doing to Ukraine.

I can never idolize these men, never

The same reason USA is stifling Cuba , if USA won’t allow Cuba to breath since 1965, Russia and China are justified.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 7:01am On May 17
Kukutente23:

If those two guys see any Allah, na nuke dem go nuke am
No, you are wrong. Kadirov of Chechnya is a Muslim. There Chinese Muslims too

Iran, one of Russia's allies practice Islam.

So what are you saying?
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 7:03am On May 17
JuanDeDios:

What's his game?
Complex but open CHESS.

NoMERICA is a snakes and ladders players. The difference is clear!!
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 7:03am On May 17
JuanDeDios:

Putin's war on Ukraine is a gift to Xi. Putin doesn't know what's coming.
What is coming??
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 7:04am On May 17
Malroux:
Do you want to be like them?
Are Homosexuality Promoters?

Are the Senseless War MONGERS?
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 7:09am On May 17
jaxxy:
Dictators are always friends even if they don't trust each other.
Sensible and POSITIVE Dictators.

What is Tinubu if XI and PUTIN are dictators?

Can the actions of USA in Niger Republic be said conform to respecting a SOVEREIGN NATION let alone there so called DEMON-CRAZY??
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 7:10am On May 17
grin
godlessmind:

The United States is always strong in movies😁😁😁
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Jashub: 7:12am On May 17
Impliment:

Continue loving them. Putin is a bloody murderer.
And so is Biden, Nancy Pelosi...Obama , and every other democrat you worship
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Kukutente23: 7:15am On May 17
darediamond:

No, you are wrong. Kadirov of Chechnya is a Muslim. There Chinese Muslims too

Iran, one of Russia's allies practice Islam.

So what are you saying?
I repeat for the sake of emphasis

If Putin and Xi see any Allah, na nuke dem go nuke am
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Bossly: 7:17am On May 17
You go explain taya u neva even start
Western collapse is accelerating

God1000:
Two authoritarian heavyweights

I don't have any problem with Putin and Xi bromance as they work to strengthen their economic and military partnership, but Africans should know that these men are not different from Europeans and Americans some of you hate so much because of what they did to Africa in the past.

Stop worshipping them, we need to build Africa
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 7:27am On May 17
Rexymania:
Two strong men. May Allah protect you guys. We need liberation in Nigeria
Stop deceiving yourself. They don't believe in your Allah. One is a Christian (Putin) the other an atheist (Xi Jiping).
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 7:28am On May 17
The growing men, the headache of the old orders.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by pansophist(m): 7:47am On May 17
Africans who are effectively a defeated people should thank whatever they worship for these two men for their hard work to create an alternative in the international atmosphere.

If these multipolar juggernauts do not exist, then the full brutality of the West will show Africans pepper worse than slavery. The two-tongued people, who preach democracies but have perpetrated more evil in the world than any other.

Russia and China may be looking out for their interest, which is fine, but to compare these countries with US hegemony is like comparing the sting of a mosquito to a neck-breaking snap of a gorilla.

Before you judge China/Russia as evil, always look at their history, even back thousands of years, and you would not find any single evidence of being evil to Africa. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

Look at the evidence at hand, and don't fall for western propaganda which uses a technique such as projection, which is, to accuse others the very thing they are guilty of.

God bless Russia and China.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by agrokos: 8:00am On May 17
You posited well

Better get used to it cuz you'll be hearing about this for the next 200 years. [/quote]
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by helinues: 8:03am On May 17
Malroux:
Do you want to be like them?

Stop asking me dumbo question you this troller boy
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:21am On May 17
anonymous1759:

The same reason USA is stifling Cuba , if USA won’t allow Cuba to breath since 1965, Russia and China are justified.

Discussion for another day

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:21am On May 17
Gerrard59:

Please, I am asking genuinely, how is China stifling Taiwan? And what is the difference between Putin in Ukraine and Netanyahu in Gaza?

I will respond later
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:33am On May 17
Jashub:
Truth
Russia/Putin?

grin grin grin I want some of what you smoke.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WriteerNg: 8:42am On May 17
Jamie248:

Age and mental acuity are inextricably tied together but I don't expect a cretin like yourself to recognize the connection

Meanwhile, Biden is as senile as your father

Are you soft in the head?

You still haven't answered my question.

Biden, Trump, Pelosi, Yellen, Haley and the rest. Are they teenagers with razor sharp minds?

Is your current VP young and intelligent?

Is the United States not governed by old people, even older than Russia's leaders?

You think using big words make you sound intelligent, well it doesn't.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 8:43am On May 17
WriterNig:
🐻 🇷🇺 + 🇨🇳 🐲
Ok. What can China and Russia offer us in Africa that's better than what the westbll offer?
Shey they too ll not enslave us economically or through other means?
If China and Russia show us green handky, we ll dance to their tune.
Or what do you think?
I no get appetite to yab you today. Go in peace!

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 8:44am On May 17
Jashub:
Truth
I don't blv them yet. They should convince us with facts and true love. Then Africa ll be their ally. We sef don dey taya for western braggadocio!
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 8:45am On May 17
There's a chance for Nigeria to register her name among the bigs. First of all, let us champion the whole Africa. But how do we do it? Very simple. It starts from our number one person. The president. Imagine, strong world leaders being happy and enthusiastic visiting Nigeria. Let's do or start doing things in our own style. We go dey here now, Rep of Niger and others will overtake us. Let's think. We're in democracy, I know, but let us also think like military men, let's also think like engineers, economists, war lords, educationists and etc
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Truthsandtrusts: 8:53am On May 17
Jashub:
I love these men and what they stand for cool

Do you love your self?
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by 72virginGATEWAY: 9:13am On May 17
helinues:

Stop asking me dumbo question you this troller boy

Tufia!!!!!

Get a gadam job
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by helinues: 9:20am On May 17
72virginGATEWAY:

Tufia!!!!!

Get a gadam job

STFU you this troller boy
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:32am On May 17
This xin Jin pin tenure no dey finish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.