Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,684 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) (45083 Views)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WriteerNg: 11:54pm On May 16
Mccullum:
China really helps Russia to neutralize Western countries sanctions. If not, Russia economy would have collapsed this Ruso-Ukrainian war.

This is what Russia needs to learn in diversifying her economy by not depending on oil and military hardwares alone.

China standing with Russia give significant defeat to Western sanctions strategy.

When war start you go know say the most important things for every country na energy (oil, gas) and weapons.

Those are the most crucial needs, not iPhone, electric cars, electronics, Instagram etc

Even the US fit kill for oil. Wetin I dey talk sef. Dem don already kill millions of people bcuz of oil.

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by onadana: 11:56pm On May 16
Jashub:
I love these men and what they stand for cool

What do you stand for?
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WriteerNg: 11:59pm On May 16
Jamie248:

Fools never know when to stop and that's the foundation of gerontocracy

You come dey sound like the fool.

Biden na teenager shey?

Abi na Trump? Or Pelosi? Or Yellen? Or Haley?

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 12:01am On May 17
pepe dem gang grin
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:30am On May 17
WriterNig:

I dare you to say there are only 2 genders in your work place in the "freedom loving" United States.

And see what happens to you.

If you don't lose your job and spend some time in jail. I'll owe you one.
Because only cis and straight people exists when trans people have been existing since time immemorial? Your bigotry knows no bounds

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:32am On May 17
Klass99:
Vladimir Putin the terrorist of USA cheesy.

No matter how much the US does aproko, busy-body, big brother or ITK, dem no dey do am reach Putin side, because dem go collect.

I like this guy for the singular fact that he banned sex change in his country. That is a man with a backbone and the wherewithal to say no to rubbish.
Trans people have existed since time immemorial but go off with your bigotry afterall you deserve the hellhole you are living in
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Sapasenator: 12:44am On May 17
Putin ti darugbo sha!
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Sapasenator: 12:48am On May 17
I have mad respect for the Chinese president and I believe Buhari at the height of his cluelessness, is better than Putin, at least Buhari did not drag his country into a senseless war.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Cleanman(m): 12:48am On May 17
hammer567:

NOT OUR VISIONLESS LEADERS, WE MAY NEED TO START BY REJECTING BERLIN CONFERENCE AND REDRAW THE BORDERS.

THOSE OF US THAT WANT TO BE USEFUL CAN GO AND BE USEFUL WITHOUT THE USELES ONES DRAGGING US DOWN.

SOME OF YOU, EVEN WITH OIL AND GAS WILL BE THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.
Who be dis one wey dey shout like broken generator up & down?

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Segun2222: 12:52am On May 17
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
China with the economic might, hardworking population, can out produce both the EU & US & Russia complimenting with battle tested weapons. Welcome to a multipolar world order.
battle tested weapons which battle china don fight lol 😆
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Karnice600: 12:57am On May 17
WriterNig:

EU is still trading with Russia but with India & China as the middle man.

India, China, Turkey buys from Russia (at the same price Russia used to sell to the EU).

EU buys From India, Turkey and China at 3× the price.

Who loses? The EU.
Always dishing out nonsense from sentiments.
People who don't read like you will come and swallow this trash.
Nairaland mods and uselessness. Like bread and tea.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Jamie248: 1:00am On May 17
WriteerNg:

You come dey sound like the fool.

Biden na teenager shey?

Abi na Trump? Or Pelosi? Or Yellen? Or Haley?

Age and mental acuity are inextricably tied together but I don't expect a cretin like yourself to recognize the connection

Meanwhile, Biden is as senile as your father
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by eddieblinkz: 1:23am On May 17
Imagine Putin liaising with North Korea president…. Dem no go just hear word…let’s test this Red button
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by seanery: 2:29am On May 17
Rexymania:
Two strong men. May Allah protect you guys. We need liberation in Nigeria

Na God dey protect these people.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Ikemba007: 4:53am On May 17
Chimarto:
China is strengthening ties toward Europe due to anti-china US pokies while Putin is going China . I don't understand Putin's FP

One day, you will understand
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Curious345: 4:58am On May 17
Good to think outside the box .

Hollywood made the naiive ones feel the world revolves only around UK & USA
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by chukxie(m): 5:07am On May 17
President Xi is now a big brother to Putin because without him Russia would have been crippled by Western sanctions. The Russia / Ukraine war has just one real winner - China! China now has access to Russia's Vladivostok port, something ,China, prior to the Russia/ Ukraine crisis wasn't able to do. Also, the Russian car market is now being dominated by Chinese car manufacturers. Aside these, there are several other areas in Russia where the Chinese are dominating revealing the economic weakness of Russia. So, Putin's state visit to China is no longer seen as one strong leader meeting another strong leader; it is now seen as a strong leader meeting a much stronger and influential leader who the former would struggle to survive without. Without any doubt whatsoever, it is fair to say that President Xi is the most powerful president alive.

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by vibratingpenis: 5:12am On May 17
WriterNig:
👍🏻Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

But the muslims sided the Nazis during world war 2
The ottoman muslim empire sided Germany during world war 1
The same USA, and the West sided Nigeria during Biafra civil war, so what sort of islamic hypocrisy is this?

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by chukxie(m): 5:13am On May 17
Flamemignon1:

Because only cis and straight people exists when trans people have been existing since time immemorial? Your bigotry knows no bounds

What's "cis" people?
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by vibratingpenis: 5:14am On May 17
WriteerNg:

When war start you go know say the most important things for every country na energy (oil, gas) and weapons.

Those are the most crucial needs, not iPhone, electric cars, electronics, Instagram etc

Even the US fit kill for oil. Wetin I dey talk sef. Dem don already kill millions of people bcuz of oil.

Do you know how many Russia and China have killed?

Who invaded Afganistan, who started the Chechen war?
Muslims and Hypocrisy and half stories.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 5:17am On May 17
iLoveYouToo:

I dey this country called Nigeria and not going anywhere. It’s people like you who’ll chide African leaders for wanting to remain in power yet praise Putin and co.

I’m yet to see justification in China stifling Taipei or what what Putin is doing to Ukraine.

I can never idolize these men, never

Please, I am asking genuinely, how is China stifling Taiwan? And what is the difference between Putin in Ukraine and Netanyahu in Gaza?
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Abujalandlord: 5:48am On May 17
which is
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Nolevel666: 6:01am On May 17
God1000:
Two authoritarian heavyweights

I don't have any problem with Putin and Xi bromance as they work to strengthen their economic and military partnership, but Africans should know that these men are not different from Europeans and Americans some of you hate so much because of what they did to Africa in the past.

Stop worshipping them, we need to build Africa

The black monkeys don’t know shit
They ain’t ready for independence
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by treatise: 6:23am On May 17
WriterNig:

CNN
WriterNg is a Russia BOT
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by dappydozzy(m): 6:28am On May 17
Chimarto:
China is strengthening ties toward Europe due to anti-china US pokies while Putin is going China . I don't understand Putin's FP

It is not only Putin's foreign policy that you don't understand, you dont understand global history and geopolitics, go back and find out what Russia means to China.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by membranus: 6:30am On May 17
Russia and China: fake friends, plotting each other destruction in secret.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by ubimagos: 6:32am On May 17
People filled with hate will applaud this yet they prefer to Hussle in USA than Russia. Developers!
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Impliment: 6:39am On May 17
Jashub:
I love these men and what they stand for cool

Continue loving them. Putin is a bloody murderer.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by membranus: 6:39am On May 17
WriterNig:

Indeed.

So care to explain why the US Treasury secretary and Secretary of State went to China to beg for more bailout funds?

They were there early last month or so.

US going to China to beg for bail out funds?

Why are you dishing out fake information?

They should forever ban you from Nairaland.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by BeeNG3: 6:46am On May 17
WriterNig:

Better get used to it cuz you'll be hearing about this for the next 200 years.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:47am On May 17
YorubaLord:
I can bet my life, neither drank from their tea cup. grin

They can't even trust each other, yet forming friends.

Even their hands would have been rubbed with anti biological weapon cream.
Bullet proof vests.

Even camera frm Russian via satellite go dey watch putin
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by darediamond(m): 6:50am On May 17
Chimarto:

RUSSIYA plays CHESS.

USA plays snakes and ladders.

Get that decoded, then you will understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.