Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) (45046 Views)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by ponishah: 9:40am On May 17
WriterNig:
👍🏻Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
What isUSA/NAZ/

NATO?
Abi na poverty dey worry you?
Black monkey
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:45am On May 17
ponishah:

What isUSA/NAZ/

NATO?
Abi na poverty dey worry you?
Black monkey

The western European savages taught you to call ur self a monkey. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:39am On May 17
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Greenfaces: 12:44pm On May 17
WriterNig:

Better get used to it cuz you'll be hearing about this for the next 200 years.
the alliance is strong. Its a move to check the west and her excesses. Once Iran and North Korea join this alliance now the matter will be resolved immediately
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:45pm On May 17
chukxie:

What's "cis" people?
People who accepted their gender at birth and didn't transition,for example you are a cis man
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Bossly: 2:54pm On May 17
WriterNig:

I dare you to say there are only 2 genders in your work place in the "freedom loving" United States.

And see what happens to you.

If you don't lose your job and spend some time in jail. I'll owe you one.

Even public figures in Africa avoid saying such.
Cos of the fear of visa ban.

That's why the lgbt movement here is becoming very bold & pronounced.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 2:57pm On May 17
Kirigidi:
Stop deceiving yourself. They don't believe in your Allah. One is a Christian (Putin) the other an atheist (Xi Jiping).

Allah also means God
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 4:13pm On May 17
Blood full their hands like mad. Continue, God is watching 👀
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by chukxie(m): 4:15pm On May 17
Flamemignon1:

People who accepted their gender at birth and didn't transition,for example you are a cis man

Your response wasn't far from what I was expecting. Two years ago I had no idea what the prefix 'cis' meant. I first heard the term from the mouth of a British LGBTQ+ activist who kept referring to biological men and women as cis -men, cis-women! Well, I'm glad in Africa, we're simply men, women; we're not cis anything.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:13pm On May 17
chukxie:

Your response wasn't far from what I was expecting. Two years ago I had no idea what the prefix 'cis' meant. I first heard the term from the mouth of a British LGBTQ+ activist who kept referring to biological men and women as cis -men, cis-women! Well, I'm glad in Africa, we're simply men, women; we're not cis anything.
The term "cis" has been used before the LGBTQ movement,it predates it as it's used in hospitals even in Africa to describe patients and also "cis" means biological, it's just an adjective to describe a person, it's no different than saying "a black man"
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by ponishah: 6:33pm On May 17
BigBashiru:

The western European savages taught you to call ur self a monkey. Lol
No, it's just because you reason like one
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:29pm On May 17
WriteerNg:

When war start you go know say the most important things for every country na energy (oil, gas) and weapons.

Those are the most crucial needs, not iPhone, electric cars, electronics, Instagram etc

Even the US fit kill for oil. Wetin I dey talk sef. Dem don already kill millions of people bcuz of oil.

Though, you have good points. But it's vibrant economy can sustain war. Being economic power, it enhance strength in fighting war with internal economy of such nation not to be in shambles.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Jamie248: 9:49pm On May 17
WriteerNg:

Are you soft in the head?

You still haven't answered my question.

Biden, Trump, Pelosi, Yellen, Haley and the rest. Are they teenagers with razor sharp minds?

Is your current VP young and intelligent?

Is the United States not governed by old people, even older than Russia's leaders?

You think using big words make you sound intelligent, well it doesn't.

You're obviously a retárd
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by akeeng: 1:24pm On May 19
Klass99:
You talk too much. That’s why you’re always cleaning and clearing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.