Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,479 members, 7,846,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) (45036 Views)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 10:14pm On May 16
The duo that will nail the west.

NATO countries I pity🤣🤣🤣

They will bear the most brunt. They have become the sacrificial lamb of the US.

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by hammer567: 10:15pm On May 16
iLoveYouToo:

I edited my post, keep lying to yourselves. Russia and China are the countries they are today because of the West.

If offered citizenship between Russia, China and the US we all know the one you’ll jump at.

IN THIS NIGERIA, PEOPLE LIVE WELL.

THE PROBLEM IS YOUR MENTALITY.

IT IS LIKE A HOMOSEXUAL ASKING WHAT IS WRONG WITH LOVING MY SEX.

IF THEM MAKE YOU PRESIDENT THE WHOLE COUNTRY WILL SUFFER.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:19pm On May 16
hammer567:

IN THIS NIGERIA, PEOPLE LIVE WELL.

THE PROBLEM IS YOUR MENTALITY.

IT IS LIKE A HOMOSEXUAL ASKING WHAT IS WRING WITH LOVING MY SEX.

IF THEM MAKE YOU PRESIDENT THE WHOLE COUNTRY WILL SUFFER.

I dey this country called Nigeria and not going anywhere. It’s people like you who’ll chide African leaders for wanting to remain in power yet praise Putin and co.

I’m yet to see justification in China stifling Taipei or what what Putin is doing to Ukraine.

I can never idolize these men, never

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WriteerNg: 10:19pm On May 16
iLoveYouToo:

I edited my post, keep lying to yourselves. Russia and China are the countries they are today because of the West.

Big fat lies.

No where in history did that ever happen. Russia and the West have always been foes.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by hammer567: 10:23pm On May 16
iLoveYouToo:

I dey this country called Nigeria and not going anywhere. It’s people like you who’ll chide African leaders for wanting to remain in power yet praise Putin and co.

I’m yet to see justification in China stifling Taipei or what what Putin is doing to Ukraine.

I can never idolize these men, never

YOU ARE OK WITH LIBYA AND THE MURDER OF GADDAFI?

OR THE DESTRUCTION OF LIBYA TILL DATE OR THE WAY FRANCE IS ENJOYING LIBYA OIL?

IRAQ IS OK?

WHAT ABOUT AFGHANISTAN?

APATHIED SOUTH AFRICA NKO?

IF I REMEMBER THE WEST, I ACTUALLY DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START.

NO WAIT, U WISH NO RUSSIA OR CHINA, SO AMERICA CAN COME AND HELP YOU LEGALISE SHIT STABBING OF YOUR BROTHER ANUS?

4 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:24pm On May 16
WriteerNg:

Big fat lies.

No where in history did that ever happen. Russia and the West have always been foes.

The reason Russia became a more liberal state is because their spies were defecting to the West due to promise of a better and liberal life. My cousin schooled in Russia when Putin first became prez, we know the story.

I appreciate Russians not Putin

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Mikomiko1: 10:25pm On May 16
Burna Boy finally reveals the reason why he doesn't want to have children yet

Watch Voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltPUS2yGnM
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:28pm On May 16
hammer567:

YOU ARE OK WITH LIBYA AND THE MURDER OF GADDAFI?

OR THE DESTRUCTION OF LIBYA TILL DATE OR THE WAY FRANCE IS ENJOYING LIBYA OIL?

IRAQ IS OK?

WHAT ABOUT AFGHANISTAN?

APATHIED SOUTH AFRICA NKO?

IF I REMEMBER THE WEST, I ACTUALLY DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START.

NO WAIT, U WISH NO RUSSIA OR CHINA SO AMERICA CAN COME AND HELP YOU LEGALISE SHIT STABBING OF YOUR BROTHER ANUS?

IDGAF about the West, I’d be the last person to migrate there. China and Russia are heading in the same direction as the West, the end game is to enslave Africa and recolonize us thanks to our visionless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by hammer567: 10:29pm On May 16
iLoveYouToo:

IDGAF, China and Russia are heading in the same direction as the West, the end game is to enslave Africa and recolonize us thanks to our visionless leaders

NOT OUR VISIONLESS LEADERS, WE MAY NEED TO START BY REJECTING BERLIN CONFERENCE AND REDRAW THE BORDERS.

THOSE OF US THAT WANT TO BE USEFUL CAN GO AND BE USEFUL WITHOUT THE USELES ONES DRAGGING US DOWN.

SOME OF YOU, EVEN WITH OIL AND GAS WILL BE THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:33pm On May 16
hammer567:

NOT OUR VISIONLESS LEADERS, WE MAY NEED TO START BY REJECTING BERLIN CONFERENCE.

THOSE OF US THAT WANT TO BE USEFUL CAN GO AND BE USEFUL WITHOUT THE USELES ONES DRAGGING US DOWN.

SOME OF YOU, EVEN WITH OIL AND GAS WILL BE THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

Oil and gas with zero innovation. Oil and is Nigeria’s curse. It’s only when the world fully transitions to electric vehicles that we’d start fully utilizing our oil and gas - backwardness.

The reason I’d stay here is in protest of the modern day slavery going on in the West. We’re enslaving ourselves in the name of seeking a better life out there

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by hammer567: 10:39pm On May 16
iLoveYouToo:

Oil and gas with zero innovation. Oil and is Nigeria’s curse. It’s only when the world fully transitions to electric vehicles that we’d start fully utilizing our oil and gas - backwardness

OIL AND GAS IS A BLESSING.

IT IS THE REASON U ARE GOING TO BEG DUBAI TO ALLOW YOU COME TO THEIR COUNTRY.

I MEAN, TINUBU WENT BEGGING.

BEGGING FOR WHAT WE CAN BUILD HERE IN NIGERIA.

EGYPT STARTED BUILDING THIS IN 2016, CHECK IT OUT NOW.

SAUDI ARABIA STARTED BUILDING NEOM IN 2017 AND BY 2030 COMPLETED.

LIKE I SAID, WE NEED TO LOOK AT THOSE BORDERS AND REDRAW THEM.

HOWEVER LIKE A DROWNING MAN, SOME OF YOU WILL CHOOSE TO DRAG OTHERS DOWN WITH YOU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XRpZGKifik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DXwUs_YS6w
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WriteerNg: 10:39pm On May 16
iLoveYouToo:

The reason Russia became a more liberal state is because their spies were defecting to the West due to promise of a better and liberal life. My cousin schooled in Russia when Putin first became prez, we know the story.

I appreciate Russians not Putin

Still explains nothing. Those are traitors. Westerners also secretly defected to Russia during the cold war.

Of course you won't appreciate Putin because he doesn't let you take Russia's resources for free in the name of capitalism.

Russians love him that's what matters not what you appreciate or don't.

Putin turned Russia from a shit hole gas station to the 5th largest economy in the world.

6 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:42pm On May 16
WriterNig:

Better get used to it cuz you'll be hearing about this for the next 200 years.
probably in our next world
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WriteerNg: 10:43pm On May 16
peterdakwal:
Evil Men

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

They poisoned your family members?

Or they stole your money?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Justnation: 10:45pm On May 16
This 2 Men, XI and PUTIN are the real men in the world of today. They are providing quality leadership and defense for the developing economies from economic strangulation by neo colonialist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:46pm On May 16
hammer567:

OIL AND GAS IS A BLESSING.

IT IS THE REASON U ARE GOING TO BEG DUBAI TO ALLOW YOU COME TO THEIR COUNTRY.

I MEAN, TINUBU WENT BEGGING.

BEGGING FOR WHAT WE CAN BUILD HERE IN NIGERIA.

EGYPT STARTED BUILDING THIS IN 2016, CHECK IT OUT NOW.

SAUDI ARABIA STARTED BUILDING NEOM IN 2017 AND BY 2030 COMPLETED.

LIKE I SAID, WE NEED TO LOOK AT THOSE BORDERS AND REDRAW THEM.

HOWEVER LIKE A DROWNING MAN, SOME OF YOU WILL CHOOSE TO DRAG OTHERS DOWN WITH YOU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XRpZGKifik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DXwUs_YS6w

Oil and gas made us lazy thinkers
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by hammer567: 10:47pm On May 16
iLoveYouToo:

Oil and gas made us lazy thinkers

IT DID NOT MAKE THEM LAZY IN UAE?

THIS NIGERIA MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

IF EUROPE IN THEIR BERLIN CONFERENCE PUT US IN WITH SUDAN OR CAR WE WILL BE SHARING COUNTRY WITH THEM.

WE WONT EVEN KNOW THOSE IN THIS NIGERIA WITH US, EXIST TODAY.

THAT IS HOW I VIEW NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

WHICH IS WHY I SEE THE COUNTRY AS NEGOTIATABLE AND POTENTIALLY DISASSEMBLED.

GOD DID NOT CREATE US TOGETHER AND THIS COUNTRY EXIST AS AN ABOMINATION.

IT WILL UTIMATELY DISINTEGRATE, IT IS ARTIFICIAL.
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:48pm On May 16
WriteerNg:

Still explains nothing. Those are traitors. Westerners also secretly defected to Russia during the cold war.

Of course you won't appreciate Putin because he doesn't let you take Russia's resources for free in the name of capitalism.

Russians love him that's what matters not what you appreciate or don't.

Putin turned Russia from a shit hole gas station to the 5th largest economy in the world.

Agreed. Why not no.1? Russia would struggle with the Economy of Texas

Please my worry is my clueless country Nigeria
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WriteerNg: 10:50pm On May 16
iLoveYouToo:

Agreed. Why not no.1? Russia would struggle with the Economy of Texas

Please my worry is my clueless country Nigeria

Come back again in 5 years when everyone dumps the US dollars and starts using their own currency. And repeat this to me.

The US so called large GDP is artificial. Would not last.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:51pm On May 16
hammer567:

IT DID NOT MAKE THEM LAZY IN UAE?

THIS NIGERIA MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

IF EUROPE IN THEIR BERLIN CONFERENCE PUT US IN WITH SUDAN OR CAR WE WILL BE SHARING COUNTRY WITH THEM.

WE WONT EVEN KNOW THOSE IN THIS NIGERIA WITH US, EXIST TODAY.

THAT IS HOW I VIEW NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

WHICH IS WHY I SEE THE COUNTRY AS NEGOTIATABLE AND POTENTIALLY DISASSEMBLED.

GOD DID NOT CREATE US TOGETHER AND THIS COUNTRY EXIST AS AN ABOMINATION.

IT WILL UTIMATELY DISINTEGRATE, IT IS ARTIFICIAL.

😆
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:53pm On May 16
WriteerNg:

Come back again in 5 years when everyone dumps the US dollars and starts using their own currency. And repeat this to me.

The US so called large GDP is artificial. Would not last.
We’ve been seeing this since the 90s
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by hammer567: 10:54pm On May 16
WriteerNg:

THE BEST PART OF IT IS US WILL PUSH NATO, MAINLY EUROPE TO FIGHT RUSSIA.

GIVING THEM THE EXCUS E THAT THEY ARE GOING TO FIGHT CHINA.

GOOD NIGHT EUROPE.

THE SAME AMERICA IS PUSHING ISRAEL TO FIGHT IRAN, BUT THEY WONT BE THERE EITHER ONCE THAT STARTS.

AMERICA WILL NOT GET A CHANCE WITH CHINA.

DO U KNOW HOW MANY BALLONS CHINA HAD OVER THEIR HEADS FOR MANY YEARS.

AS WE SPEAK, CHINA FOOT SOLDIERS ARE ALL OVER AMERICA.

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by WriteerNg: 10:55pm On May 16
iLoveYouToo:

We’ve been seeing this since the 90s

We haven't.

There was no awareness then, there was no BRICS, countries were too intimidated to stand up to the west, now no one is.

How long do you think before they finally decide to start using their own currency?

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:08pm On May 16
The men
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by abobote: 11:09pm On May 16
Where is the style?
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Jamie248: 11:20pm On May 16
WriterNig:

CNN

Fools never know when to stop and that's the foundation of gerontocracy

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by jjflyj11: 11:26pm On May 16
Good news for Igbos/obidient…Countries dem like pass their own country. China must grow Nigeria must fall

Actually economically our country is tied to USA but in their head they want USA to fall too, always off-key. On daily dem dey apply for Yankee visa oo but na still Russia dem like
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Bossly: 11:31pm On May 16
Gbajue
You can't declare that there are 2 genders in any SCAMerican office.

He is 1000% correct.

God1000:
why bringing USA into the conversation, I don't understand your obsession with US.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by salem1996: 11:33pm On May 16
WriterNig:

EU is still trading with Russia but with India & China as the middle man.

India, China, Turkey buys from Russia (at the same price Russia used to sell to the EU).

EU buys From India, Turkey and China at 3× the price.

Who loses? The EU.

This is what many don't know
Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by Mccullum: 11:36pm On May 16
China really helps Russia to neutralize Western countries sanctions. If not, Russia economy would have collapsed during this Ruso-Ukrainian war.

This is what Russia needs to learn in diversifying her economy by not depending on oil and military hardwares alone.

China standing with Russia give significant defeat to Western sanctions strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) by GreatManBee: 11:46pm On May 16
WriterNig:
🐻 🇷🇺 + 🇨🇳 🐲

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.