Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down (20363 Views)

How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? / Is It Ideal To Collect Change When Dropping Offering In Church? / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by obaidan: 2:55pm On May 18
Taiwojon:

Every sinners with the mentality of don't judge

Yet they commmit sins worthy of judgment
OK
Thanks for bad prayer, it won't happen to me or him
And I pray you repent
Jesus saves
oga go and sleep, na u know sinner, na u know who go go hell, people like u if them check ur closet, weytin we go see go be like magic..yet una go come online dey shout u will go to hell, u are a sinner, God will do this and that to you.....
Go and work on ur tolerance level and minding ur business, because all this cho cho cho wey u dey do, na direct ticket to the hottest part of d hell where u like to codemn others.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Sangoamadioha1: 3:13pm On May 18
Psoul:

Yes, Pastors are using my head just the same way devil and his messengers are using your miserable life.

You that have sold your life and your brain to your pastor, a human being like yourself o, is talking.
You are already under bondage. Free yourself and your thinking, we worship God and not man.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by johnog4sure: 3:38pm On May 18
damosky12:

They chose to serve him with their money abi. Who taught them abeg? cheesy Did Jesus teach giving? Did He teach His disciples to give?

Yiu shouldn't confuse yourself, my friend. Shelve your emotions. These folks followed Jesus. They gave to Him. He collected. It takes a collection for giving to happen. Shebi?

You are just using your own sense to rationalize things here. A financier Luke where abeg??

I see you have a grouse with "Nigerian pastors." It makes sense why you're trying to cook out a point to suit you.

You have no scriptural basis. Yet you skip the contexts of the ones I posted here. No Biblical basis for Jesus giving money to the poor. See his theology on that:

John 12:4-8
[4]Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
[5]Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
[6]This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
[7]Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my burying hath she kept this.
[8]For the poor always ye have with you; but me ye have not always.

Jesus taught from place to place with twelve grown men. They ate. They bathed. They changed clothes. But they weren't working. They apparently needed money for their ministry.

That was what that giving of those who gave to Him is for. It is a Biblical order right from the old testament. The Priests who served solely in spiritual things lived by the givings of the congregation of Israel. That was the reasoning behind this:

1 Corinthians 9:13
[13]Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

grin You are trying too hard to rewrite the Bible. And it's funny, but sad. It's funny because, you want your bias to be so true. It's sad because you're blinding your mind to the truth because if your aversion for "Nigerian pastors "

The labourer in 1Tim 5:18 are "elders" (church leaders) that "rule well" (lead church well). See verse 17. He says they deserve "double honour" (which is in reference to their wages). I'm sorry. But your bias or aversion doesn't change what's written.

It's similar to what you find in

Galatians 6:6
[6]Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

You could check other versions for clarity. It teaches giving to your pastor (the one that pastors you or teaches you God's word). Share all good things with them (money and material things inclusive).

That's why Paul asks:

1 Corinthians 9:11
[11]If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

Isn't this so clear, my friend? grin

Giving to your pastor isn't to enrich them or cheat yourself. It's to support the work they do. A church does well and the gospel prospers when we support the men God uses to lead the work. That's our part in the gospel.

Amen.

I don't add to the Bible. Ask questions and I'll show you the context. If you may, read through the contexts of all I have shown you, you'd see that the message in them is clear.

Start by erasing your aversion for "pastors." You can't hate "Nigerian pastors" because you don't agree with some (or all). Start by knowing thats some of those "Nigerian pastors" are God sent.

I already see where this is going from miles away, you want us to use the bible as basis for our argument, this is something I try to avoid because of the following:
1. The bible does not give answers to everything as most ignorant pastors said it does, therefore argument base on bible verses alone will alienate common sense, science, simple logic, culture and historic contexts.
2. Churning out bible verses is not the same as understanding them, theology is not a validation for truth, as religion itself is just a tool to control people and not necessarily to spread truth.(As you can see I deliberately avoid quoting bible verses to buttress my points, because I will rather promote common sense than religious indoctrination)

However I will give you that pleasure, worse case we are going to disagree at what the bible actually say and how to validate claims, let me educate you and others:

1. This is the problem I have with religious people, so if they were not taught to give they won't have given, religious people believe they must be told otherwise, they have no moral or ethical judgement, Giving is a universal practice, it is not christ that taught them, arabs, indians, chinese all practice given even before christians started teaching it, even in our African culture its called "Sara".

2. I should be the one to tell you to shelve your emotions, Anybody with a ministry like Jesus will attract gifts from people, I used to listen to an inspirational radio program on ray power every 9:am one day I called them that I would like to support them financial, they never asked for it!

3.Sorry Luke is not the financial, its Joanna, susanna and Mary magdallene. At least it was clear they were not collecting money from the people they were ministering to.

4. Yes I dislike Nigerian pastors a lot they all disgust me, No black man can teach me the Jewish culture more than a Jew. That's why I listen to Rabbis more than I listen to those charlatans who called themselves MOG. Plus they are not even anything like the European missionaries who spread Christianity across Africa. So tell me why should I rate them? I communicate with my God why do I need any mediator?

5. Are you sure you believe in Christ, because I know many Nigerian pastors don't. Mathew:19-21, Luke 12:33-34 are you saying Jesus is commanding you to do what he himself does not practice? or you cherry-pick what to obey?

6. From the bible verses you quoted above, why did you leave out the name of the person who owns the oil, now go back and read the name then come back to check those I listed as the financiers of Jesus ministry.(verse3 specifically). He was not collecting from the poor!

7. I was expecting you to say this, when they want to defraud people they quickly bring in old testament and the levites. And my question has always being the same, "Are you practicing Judaism or Christianity?" or now you are going to say "Judaism and Christianity are the same?" up till now I am still waiting for answers.

8. You quoted cor chapter 9: 13 but maliciously left 17-18 why? I know the answer, it is a typical tactics deploy by Nigerian pastors. read 2 thes 3:6 - 9 remember paul was a tent maker I have many quotes but I am not the type that brag about bible verses.

If pastor want money they should go and work that is what Paul said. You said "context" that is the problem with Nigerian pastors instead of looking at the message holistically they will choose to contextualize it.

HAHAHA your last message say Nigerian pastors are God sent, so na me be devil sent? Maybe God dont know what He is saying here Psalm 82:6
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Joystarn00: 4:27pm On May 18
Praxis758:
This isn’t biblical.

Christian clerics should stop panting to media and societal pressure to twist and pervert the gospel.

However, I’m not a supporter of prosperity or money-money Gospel
Moderation is the key.
is ur daddy a pastor or wetin be ur own for this matter?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On May 18
Kingson28:
■ You are NOT a biblical Christian, probably not a Christian at all. The poor widow Jesus Christ commented on and commended in the Bible still paid offerings.
Stop lying! The Poor widow gave to the Temple which was under the Jurisdiction of the Old Law of Moses to which the Tithing and offering laws belong. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On May 18
ogascomax:
■ Plus Bible references that was shown to you yet you will still be typing rubbish. Most of you talking have never studied the word of God from old testament to new testament to see the mind of God concerning giving. God even comment the poor to give in the old testament and God so delight in offerings but you think that has stopped.
Most of you don't understand anything about scriptures that our Lord Jesus had to offer Himself as a sacrifice for all mankind.
Let me allow your ignorance to be abeg.
I am afraid you are the one lying here, you and the other guy. Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who do as He said — John 14 vs 15- 25 & John 15 vs 7 - 15 & John 8 vs 31 - 44 — and not a single time in the entirety of the Gospels is Jesus Christ recorded to have asked His followers to pay tithes or bring offerings using His name. undecided

Jesus Christ was Himself of course an adherent to the Old Law of Moses which was His Father's Will/Law in the Land of Israel at the time and so was submitted to the Old Law and its Ways, but He urged His followers to only do that which He commands of them. So anyone quoting random verses that do not have Jesus Christ saying anything but rather suggests that because Jesus Christ did a thing His followers should also do it, is a liar and a deceiver. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On May 18
damosky12:
■ No. The collections of the Bible church was not only for the needy. The assembly of God right from Deuteronomy has always take collections to cater for the general needs of the church and the needs of the ministers.
Jesus took offerings to fund His ministry.
You recall he had a treasurer in Judas who kept the funds? ...
The money was much, and it wasn't collection for the needy!
The Epistles teach giving well to pastors. It was a thing in the early church.
The welfare collection for the need of the church in Acts 5 and 6 was just an aspect of the need of the church emphasized there. Apparently, it's not the alpha and omega of Christian giving. The needs of the church could be anything: building needs, equipment, missionary journeys, church venue rent or maintenance, etc. These are the needs churches have today...
Here's a direct rebuttal to the stories you have spun so far from the mouth of Jesus Christ Himself! undecided
15 “If you love me, you will do what I command.
16 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper[a] to be with you forever.
17 The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The people of the world cannot accept him, because they don’t see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you.
18 “I will not leave you all alone like orphans. I will come back to you.
19 In a very short time the people in the world will not see me anymore. But you will see me. You will live because I live.
20 On that day you will know that I am in the Father. You will know that you are in me and I am in you.
21 Those who really love me are the ones who not only know my commands but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make myself known to them.”
22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “Lord, how will you make yourself known to us, but not to the world?”
23 Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24 But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me. - John 14 vs 15 - 24
The very same message above is found in the following places as well - John 15 vs 7 - 15 & John 8 vs 31 - 44.

Now tell us,
▶ Where in all of His Gospels did Jesus Christ command you to bring Tithes and offerings — both of them of a system defined instead in the Old Law of Moses — using His name?
▶ Where in the Gospels did Jesus Christ command His followers to collect Tithes and offerings — both of them of a system defined instead in the Old Law of Moses — using His Name? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On May 18
Obyangel:
Offerings and tithes are for the needlings, poor, orphans, widows and less privileged but theives from the pulpit has turned it into their personal cash to buy jets, carry prostitute (ushers, singers, choirs), build school that their members can't afford,etc and keep promising their gullible members imaginary heavenly wealth, virgins, golden houses/estate etc and forgot that all of us must join our ancestors when we die. ( See Geneis 15:15)
Foolish/gullible/blind followers embarassed
There is no offerings And Tithes in the Kingdom of God since Jesus Christ never commanded any such of and from His followers. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On May 18
renythyly:
Pastors of prophecies should emulate him.
Scammers 'r us groups, right? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On May 18
OPICANTO2223:
Wake up children of God. Offering and tithe is good but not compulsory. Churches are now far richer than congratulations and should now start catering for the congregation. Anything away from this is scamming
There is nothing good about your offerings and tithings. They only fuel these thieves whom Jesus Christ instead said come to steal, to kill, and to destroy His flock using His name for that which He never commanded. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On May 18
Goodlady:
This is also a sin. Church's not responsible for high cost of fuel. Instead he should focus on empowering people to be able to buy fuel and also advise/pray for govt to be able to do well with governance.
Lastly, prosperity gospel is still being frowned against but offerings are needed to propagate the gospel of Prophet Issa (PBUH).
Vanessa, is that you? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On May 18
iLoveYouToo:
■ After saying it’s not biblical you went on confirm it’s biblical by stating that the apostles collected offerings. What’s your definition of biblical please? NB: I’m just an observer
Your paying of tithes and offerings is in fact antiChrist. That which is antichrist is not Scriptural. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Goodlady(f): 5:12pm On May 18
Kobojunkie:
Vanessa, is that you? undecided
😊 how are you doing?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On May 18
Psoul:
■ What kind of irrational contradictory statement are u making here? How can u say that offering was never part of the Bible and at the same time say that early Apostles collected it. This is why most of you cannot pass simple exams unless through cheating. You do not write with your rational thinking intact.
Psoul:

This a wholesome explanation.
Only a fo0l and haters of God and His servants will argue it.
Here's a direct rebuttal to the stories you have spun so far from the mouth of Jesus Christ Himself! undecided
15 “If you love me, you will do what I command.
16 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper[a] to be with you forever.
17 The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The people of the world cannot accept him, because they don’t see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you.
18 “I will not leave you all alone like orphans. I will come back to you.
19 In a very short time the people in the world will not see me anymore. But you will see me. You will live because I live.
20 On that day you will know that I am in the Father. You will know that you are in me and I am in you.
21 Those who really love me are the ones who not only know my commands but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make myself known to them.”
22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “Lord, how will you make yourself known to us, but not to the world?”
23 Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24 But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me. - John 14 vs 15 - 24
The very same message above is found in the following places as well - John 15 vs 7 - 15 & John 8 vs 31 - 44.

Now tell us,
▶ Where in the entirety of the Gospels do you have Jesus Christ commanding His followers to collect Tithes and offerings using His name? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Iamanoited: 5:13pm On May 18
THAT IS A POLITICIAN NOT A PASTOR. THE POLITICAL PASTOR IS COMPETING WITH BAT.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On May 18
NaijaCrusader:
Stupidity This is just cheap clout chasing in my opinion. [b]Even Jesus who could send Peter to a fish to get money and who has the ability to turn water into wine and multiply food collected offering because the collection of offering does not only help the church to meet its numerous needs but it also helps the giver to receive more blessings from God so by stopping to collect offering assuming the pastor himself has the money to keep running the church he is still acting as a hindrance to his church members. The scripture says with reason that it is more blessed to give than to receive.
[/b]Some people need to be well groomed before taken up roles and tasks that are exalted this pastor does not really understand the scriptures I can tell you this for free
What kind of rambling is this abeg! A scammer decides to take a break from scamming his gullible followers and people like you are quick to throw Jesus Christ and God under the boss for it. Are you people sane at all! undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On May 18
Yankee101:
True Christianity helps to make sure nobody in the church has a need. You all contribute to offset each other’s needs
Acts 4:34-35
Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need

This is true Christianity, not one preacher getting rich while his members become poorer. Those ones are not practicing Christianity
Nonsense! undecided

There is no such thing as True Christianity given that Christianity is comprised of over 47,000 different denominations/cults each with its very own special interpretation of the one Scripture to boot. All over 47,000 different interpretations/denominations are true since the religion is founded on just that the doctrines and traditions of men that Jesus Christ made known were lies —antiChrist —sold by those whom He described as thieves -John 10 vs 7 - 16 - using His name and hence against Him. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Sapasenator: 5:49pm On May 18
Even without stopping, I wont give him a dime. No free money for any lazy pastor.

I give to people in real need. That is the scripture!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by AbahJFK: 6:01pm On May 18
''And they shall not appear before the LORD empty:

Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee''.
It is required of Christians to give, the way you give us up to you(not really compulsory), no body will put a knife to ur neck to give, but remember in the above scripture God commanded that non should come to him empty handed(Duet 16:16). The early church collected offerings.
Please argue with scriptures, to help us who are still maturing in the faith.
Thanks

LexngtonSteele:

Lol. The extent to which you guys asslick Pastors always amaze me.

If you catch a Pastor mercilessly banging your wife / daughter on your matrimonial bed, I bet you would help to force her legs 🦵 open wider.

I have seen a lot of your posts defending the Pastors with every fibre of your being... your case is....if I say "hopeless", it will seem I am insulting you so I wouldn't say it.

I will soon become a Pastor. You must pay your tithes to me, I promise not to spare the rod for your wife if she's my specs.

I will part her thighs with my rod like Moses parted the Red Sea. Na your tithes I go use buy condoms and aphrodisiacs. Now shout "Hallelujah"

cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by AbahJFK: 6:21pm On May 18
From all your comments one will wonder if you are a Christian?
There is nothing wrong in giving to prosper God's work. It has been the tradition of God's children right from the old testament. The early church even gave to the extent that people sold their properties to support the church. In 1 Timothy 5:8, Paul quoted From Deuteronomy "Do not muzzle the ox... The labourer is worthy of his reward"
Christian life is a life of sacrifice, you must give to God according to how he blessed you. Sacrifice may not be all about money, your time, talent, intellect in short your all, because Jesus gave his all and we are emulators of Christ

Kobojunkie:
Your paying of tithes and offerings is in fact antiChrist. That which is antichrist is not Scriptural. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On May 18
AbahJFK:
From all your comments one will wonder if you are a Christian?
There is nothing wrong in giving to prosper God's work. It has been the tradition of God's children right from the old testament. The early church even gave to the extent that people sold their properties to support the church. In 1 Timothy 5:8, Paul quoted From Deuteronomy "Do not muzzle the ox... The labourer is worthy of his reward"
Christian life is a life of sacrifice, you must give to God according to how he blessed you. Sacrifice may not be all about money, your time, talent, intellect in short your all, because Jesus gave his all and we are emulators of Christ

Of course, I am not a Christian. I cannot be for that which is clearly against Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

2. Jesus Christ plainly said those who love Him are those who do as He says - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 8 vs 31 - 44 & John 15 vs 7 - 15- and in there He insisted that those who obey other ideas using His name are not only His enemies but of the antichrist - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1- ,13. Yes, Jesus Christ never called any of His followers to directly emulate Him..Notice how you attempted to quote everyone but Jesus Christ all so you can continue to justify that which is against Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kingson28: 6:55pm On May 18
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! The Poor widow gave to the Temple which was under the Jurisdiction of the Old Law of Moses to which the Tithing and offering laws belong. undecided

So under the New Law of Christ there is NO giving of any kind?
I have said it before and I will say it again: you’re biblically ignorant and most probably NOT a Christian.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On May 18
Kingson28:
∆ So under the New Law of Christ there is NO giving of any kind?
I have said it before and I will say it again: you’re biblically ignorant and most probably NOT a Christian.
LOL ... Again, the Widow you described have offering in the synagogue, a practice unique to the Old Law of Moses. In the New Law, the Commandments is strictly to give only the poor -- never to the pigs - Matthew 7 vs s 6. Your Christian churches and pastors are pigs. undecided

It is ignorance to suggest that because there is giving in the New Law it automatically qualifies that which is of the Old Law. God is not your fool and Jesus Christ is not your personal mumu. grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kingson28: 7:02pm On May 18
Kobojunkie:
LOL ... Again, the Widow you described have offering in the synagogue, a practice unique to the Old Law of Moses. In the New Law, the Commandments is strictly to give only the poor -- never to the pigs - Matthew 7 vs s 6. Your Christian churches and pastors are pigs. undecided

It is ignorance to suggest that because there is giving in the New Law it automatically qualifies that which is of the Old Law. God is not your fool and Jesus Christ is not your personal mumu. grin

You just confirm my suspicion - you are NOT a Christian.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today before it is too late.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On May 18
Kingson28:
∆ You just confirm my suspicion - you are NOT a Christian.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today before it is too late.
Jesus Christ disavowed religion beginning with the religious leaders of His time(He condemned their doctrines aj Traditions as lies which are against Him). What you call Christianity is a religion that is not only modelled after the very religion Jesus Christ condemned but founded on many of the very doctrines of men condemned by Jesus Christ. To top it all off, the religion of Christianity is manned by the very one's Jesus Christ warned should not be given that which is Holy, the dogs aka Non-israelites that He made clear He was not sent to by His Father, YHWH. So, how in the world would anyone serious about Jesus Christ associate with that which is blatantly antichrist?. undecided

Your religious repentance ritual and born-again traditions have nothing to do in ith God of Israel and His Son Jesus Christ. They instead all have to do with formulations of your gods of men. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kingson28: 7:27pm On May 18
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ disavowed religion beginning with the religious leaders of His time(He condemned their doctrines aj Traditions as lies which are against Him). What you call Christianity is a religion that is not only modelled after the very religion Jesus Christ condemned but founded on many of the very doctrines of men condemned by Jesus Christ. To top it all off, the religion of Christianity is manned by the very one's Jesus Christ warned should not be given that which is Holy, the dogs aka Non-israelites that He made clear He was not sent to by His Father, YHWH. So, how in the world would anyone serious about Jesus Christ associate with that which is blatantly antichrist?. undecided

Your religious repentance ritual and born-again traditions have nothing to do in ith God of Israel and His Son Jesus Christ. They instead all have to do with formulations of your gods of men. lipsrsealed

I find your ranting and epistle unnecessary to read.
I have no time for an impostor, pretending to be a sheep when he is a wolf.
Bye.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On May 18
Kingson28:
∆ I find your ranting and epistle unnecessary to read.
I have no time for an impostor, pretending to be a sheep when he is a wolf. Bye.
I am not the one pretending to be a sheep here since all I have said is I am at least not of the antichrist and his system of religions which includes Christianity. . grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Taiwojon(m): 7:38pm On May 18
obaidan:

oga go and sleep, na u know sinner, na u know who go go hell, people like u if them check ur closet, weytin we go see go be like magic..yet una go come online dey shout u will go to hell, u are a sinner, God will do this and that to you.....
Go and work on ur tolerance level and minding ur business, because all this cho cho cho wey u dey do, na direct ticket to the hottest part of d hell where u like to codemn others.
Ok
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On May 18
Taiwojon:
∆ Every sinners with the mentality of don't judge Yet they commmit sins worthy of judgment
OK . Thanks for bad prayer, it won't happen to me or him And I pray you repent
Jesus saves
You and these antichrist prayers of yours...I see you have found your way here to telling the same lies. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On May 18
Wawelexy:
∆ So what is your headache with people's money? Are we complaining to you?
I really don't care if you choose to flush your money down the toilet really which is really no different from what you currently do with your religious tithing and offering rituals. It is the fact that you hide your rituals behind the mentions of the names Jesus Christ and God of Israel - YHWH, that disgusts me. The lies you lot use to hide your foolishness is what draws criticism from my kind.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Taiwojon(m): 9:35pm On May 18
Kobojunkie:
You and these antichrist prayers of yours...I see you have found your way here to telling the same lies. undecided
OK aunty

Can you kindly leave me alone!
After all I wasn't talking to you
Re: Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down by Clinghton: 11:52pm On May 18
Offering isn't mandatory, we just force ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience As A Pastor / My Heaven Experience / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.