Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,462 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage (34732 Views)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 11:08am On May 18
MrIcredible:

Lol
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Frustrated soul
We don't raise WHÓRES in my family. If you can't keep your dignity as a girl in my house, you'll become an orphan.
What's your BODYCOUNT now?
Are you proud of yourself?

Super proud of myself. My parents are. My entire family and whoever had encounter with me is.

I'm not any of your sisters who has brought nothing but total disgrace to your family.

Hoe-lo-sho families them. Because your sisters open up for every díck and harry, you wanna turn others into becoming like them. Eni ti tie ti baje to NWA eni kunra.

Women!, the cookie should be for your future partners only. They are the only deserving one. If you made mistakes before, it's not too late to turn back and seek God's forgiveness. He's All forgiving.

Stay decent. It pays!
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by kkins25(m): 11:09am On May 18
Pathfinder2090:
[b][/b]

Men don’t owe you money 😉
1:1

😂😂😂

They will say we're broke that's why we are complaining.
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by faithfull18(f): 11:09am On May 18
cococandy:

Just because someone had sex before they met you doesn’t mean they owe you sex.

Walk away if the arrangement isn’t going to work for you. I don’t know where you guys get this sense of entitlement. Women don’t owe you sex

Talking about another person being insane when it sounds like you are not using your brain at full capacity

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by kkins25(m): 11:10am On May 18
Bribri:
God bless you for this. As a man I sleep with you or not I know were my heart is. A piece of advice to women be financially independent it gives you that edge to define boundaries. If you like dey do monkey style thinking he will marry you. Iwo lomo.

That's the koko!!!
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 11:14am On May 18
Double0h7:

What is your argument exactly? Can you force a woman to sleep with you? If not then what are you bleating about? Whether she has low or high count, she decides who she has sex with! It’s not by your statement! 😂 men thinking they have power over women’s bodies is a joke! She can sleep with whoever she chooses and deny when she chooses. What is your argument?

“She can’t do this and that “ but you are chatting shi and you know it.

I don't support deceitful women, who deceive their partners about being celibate and have sex with other men. Every women who does that will be exposed and get what they deserve. Amin!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by TylerPerry: 11:14am On May 18
siofra:
All the men above me are dumb.

You want to eat your cake and have it. You want sex before marriage, yet you want a virgin. You people are very stupid. All I know is that 80% of you will not marry virgins whether you like it or not.

Remain chaste until marriage....mba
Marry as a virgin....mba
Be Celibate....MBA

You people are very stupid 😂
Dear it's: "you want to have your cake and eat it"...Biko leave the guys disgracing themselves not me
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by MrIcredible: 11:17am On May 18
Stargurl20:

Super proud of myself. My parents are. My entire family and whoever had encounter with me is.

I'm not any of your sisters who has brought nothing but total disgrace to your family.

Hoe-lo-sho families them. Because your sisters open up for every díck and harry, you wanna turn others into becoming like them. Eni ti tie ti baje to NWA eni kunra.

Women!, the cookie should be for your future partners only. They are the only deserving one. If you made mistakes before, it's not too late to turn back and seek God's forgiveness. He's All forgiving.

Stay decent. It pays!

Lol
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran grin
Frustrated agitated olosho, like mother like daughter grin
Always agitated when topics about morals, decency and virginity comes up because you're already wasted grin
Dey play say your parents are proud of you grin
No father alive is happy raising a whoré, a girl that has been used and passed around by different guys grin
I'm very sure that if you can turn back the hands of time, you will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Pathfinder2090: 11:18am On May 18
kkins25:

😂😂😂

They will say we're broke that's why we are complaining.

I swear 😁
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 11:18am On May 18
nwachinemel:

Omo my ex-fiancee I dated for 8 months and already printed traditional marriage card said No premarital sex. Five days to trad, we slept together in bed for the first time and I noticed a tumor in her pelvic region. She denied having fibroid when I inquired about it as this made me insist on scan which we didn't do during compatibility tests.

It turns out she had fibroid and she lied she never knew she had it at 33. I refused to be confused by her pitiable sight as I have experience by an elder sister who had undergone the surgery; there are signs before it forms a tumor.

I sha told her to take care of the fibroid so we can continue with wedding plan and she begged me not to tell her people about the fibroid. Am like U no get moni for operation and u no want make people help you, instead you want me to use money for wedding do operation because of LOVE. This one na cuny love

UPDATE:
I just wedded in April and my younger wife is pregnant. I don't regret abandoning the previous arrangement despite loosing financially.

She was deceitful. You did what you felt was best. She got rewarded for being deceitful. No matter what, honesty pay, wahalai.

I still stand on the same thing when it comes to revealing your health issues. A partner who will stay will stay and you both can seek solutions together. One who will not stay even after the marriage ones he finds out. Some people can't stand lies.

3 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Double0h7(f): 11:18am On May 18
Stargurl20:

I don't support deceitful women, who deceive their partners about being celibate and have sex with other men. Every women who does that will be exposed and get what they deserve. Amin!

Nobody gives a fvck what you support. A woman has rights over her body. If she don’t want to do with him and she wants to do with someone else it’s her right! Are men exposed for their evil against women? Pickmes like you will suffer in the end. Don’t mention me again.

2 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 11:22am On May 18
Double0h7:

Nobody gives a fvck what you support. A woman has rights over her body. If she don’t want to do with him and she wants to do with someone else it’s her right! Are men exposed for their evil against women? Pickmes like you will suffer in the end. Don’t mention me again.

😂
I'm stubborn o ... So, I will mention u.

Given that women have right to give their bodies to who so ever they deem fit, why lie about their celibacy status to an innocent man?

Why not stay uncommitted and give your body as much men as you can, for all we care?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 11:26am On May 18
MrIcredible:

Lol
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran grin
Frustrated agitated olosho, like mother like daughter grin
Always agitated when topics about morals, decency and virginity comes up because you're already wasted grin
Dey play say your parents are proud of you grin
No father alive is happy raising a whoré, a girl that has been used and passed around by different guys grin
I'm very sure that if you can turn back the hands of time, you will.

😂 E pain am o.

Alhamdulilah for the kind of woman I'm. It one of the favors of my lord I will never deny. I won't self appraise my self.

Wo, mio no prove ara mi fun ju. Ara lo nta e. Oti to koro. Ti wo ba ti bi Mo obirin niki won ma gbe ara won kale fun gbogbo werey bi tie.

Women, stay decent. It pays!

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by MrIcredible: 11:26am On May 18
purples25:

She's insane because she doesn't want to continue fornicating and she wants to be in a dignified relationship. She should continue let her body count reach 100. She doesn't deserve change because non virgin girls are not human beings.

I forgot you are less concerned because she's not your family member.
Unfortunately, you can't eat your cake and have it.
We humans will forever judge each other based on our actions and past.
Deal with that!

4 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Double0h7(f): 11:29am On May 18
Stargurl20:

😂
I'm stubborn o ... So, I will mention u.

Given that women have right to give their bodies to who so ever they deem fit, why lie about their celibacy status to an innocent man?

Why not stay uncommitted and give your body as much men as you can, for all we care?

Who crowns the men innocent men? You?

People (women included) have autonomy over their bodies so they can claim whatever they want. You don’t decide what they can claim and not. Do you and allow others the same rights. I don’t like arguing with women so please don’t mention me again. Let’s agree to disagree. I won’t reply you again.
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by MrIcredible: 11:29am On May 18
Stargurl20:

😂 E pain am o.

Alhamdulilah for the kind of woman I'm. It one of the favors of my lord I will never deny. I won't self appraise my self.

Wo, mio no prove ara mi fun ju. Ara lo nta e. Oti to koro. Ti wo ba ti bi Mo obirin niki won ma gbe ara won kale fun gbogbo werey bi tie.

Women, stay decent. It pays!

Lol
You're frustrated and defeated grin
Na you no be virgin and na you e dey pain cheesy
Virginity is not important for men, so deal with that.
Every culture alive place important to women's decency and Chasity. Even God chose Mary to birth Jesus for being a virgin and other reasons. Why didn't God choose a whoré?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Dmaxplus(m): 11:30am On May 18
vastolord4:
No marriage till after secx.. Unless you prove to me youre a
virgin! Go n prey on someone else...

One told me that, the hymen was intact but one Bros in the neighborhood was fucking her from anus , my wife to be in few months.

3 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Chetas81(m): 11:31am On May 18
Pennywise2:
What have you gained disvirgin all the girls b4 marriage?

I laff when u people still shout I can't marry a non virgin? Really?
U must reap what you sow kewe
non virgin ladies are everywhere,no proposal 😂

2 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 11:35am On May 18
MrIcredible:

Lol
You're frustrated and defeated grin
Na you no be virgin and na you e dey pain cheesy
Virginity is not important for men, so deal with that.
Every culture alive place important to women's decency and Chasity. Even God chose Mary to birth Jesus for being a virgin and other reasons. Why didn't God choose a whoré?

😂

I know you will tell my words to your sisters and be more protective of them. Tell them to seek God's forgiveness. He's all forgiving.

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by blaise26abj(m): 11:37am On May 18
Double0h7:
As a woman you are blessed with the gift of controlling your libido, it’s only through low self esteem, and low self worth that a woman opens her legs to secure a relationship.

If you can control your legs then you can walk away with the biggest fish in the ocean. Broke smelling dusties get a platform today because women have dropped their crown, adjust that shi and these brokies will get a job or die trying. Heaven has always been at the feet of women. 👸

You are right . Women with sense actually rule the world . But the issue is that the percentage with sense is low . Many compensate for the lack of sense by the opening of legs .

3 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Taiwojon(m): 11:38am On May 18
Your taste for fornication will kill you

Flee fornication
No sex before marriage

Avoid boyfriend and girlfriend stuff if you are not ready for marriage.

4 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by kkins25(m): 11:38am On May 18
siofra:

You want to eat your cake and have it. You want sex before marriage, yet you want a virgin. You people are very stupid. All I know is that 80% of you will not marry virgins whether you like it or not.

Marry as a virgin....mba
Be Celibate....MBA

Oh please. Most men are virgins. You guys think all these guys are getting laid on a daily? 🤣🤣🤣.. Even me, I never smell mekwe for like 4 years going. All my siblings same.

Today that the likelyhood of switching up on bf/gf is high, nobody wants to be the one that loses 2-0.

Even though many relationships are actually celebate, let's go down the Lagos date market line.

Sprinkle sprinkle lady preaches "money for hand, back for ground." so even if the guy leaves her, what he's lost go pain am because the lady loses nothing.
I don't know who start they outsmart who first, but either way, nobody wan lose. To the guy, scoring point is how he feels he didn't lose.

So, if he spends money and she release coochie, equation balanced. But, if one person wan play smart, na dere wahala go dey! 😂😂😂.

I advice ladies and men to be stingy with what the opposite sex values most. Give it out easily, and you will collect!!! 🤣 🤣

5 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by BigBashiru: 11:59am On May 18
siofra:

Marry as a virgin....mba
Be Celibate....MBA

I agree with you. They are looking for female virgin but arent virgins themselves 😂
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by pikechukwu6(m): 12:05pm On May 18
All I see is the guy looking on one hilltop...
I can relate what is inside grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:13pm On May 18
Spiritualmind10:
After them dun rubbish her for her previous relationships she go come dey form special for me. Tufiakwa, i refuse to be stupid.

Na wetin dey vex me be this, as if na me tell you make you fall for them abi make you mu² for them...

Well, many will still fall for it sha.
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:17pm On May 18
Dmaxplus:

One told me that, the hymen was intact but one Bros in the neighborhood was fucking her from anus , my wife to be in few months.

Bro, that shi dey pain ehn.
Another painful thing is, you may even be someone that doesn't slack in your previous relationships but due to the fact that you want to wife her, you go just break the protocol only to realize you have been f** ling yourself all these times.

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by MrIcredible: 12:21pm On May 18
Stargurl20:

😂

I know you will tell my words to your sisters and be more protective of them. Tell them to seek God's forgiveness. He's all forgiving.

Lol
Ọdẹ
You want God's forgiveness but your bodycount keeps increasing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by dauntless15(m): 12:26pm On May 18
Double0h7:
As a woman you are blessed with the gift of controlling your libido, it’s only through low self esteem, and low self worth that a woman opens her legs to secure a relationship.

If you can control your legs then you can walk away with the biggest fish in the ocean. Broke smelling dusties get a platform today because women have dropped their crown, adjust that shi and these brokies will get a job or die trying. Heaven has always been at the feet of women. 👸
If heaven was at the feet of women why aren't they ruling the world, they're still under men, in the home you become a subordinate no matter what you claim to be online, hanty smellos.

4 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Yomit71(m): 12:28pm On May 18
KingLennon:
Only SIMPs will accept that idealogy. Men of this generation are so weak and naive. And they will still kneel down and propose to a lady who has like 10 body count sad.......God abeq
A lady with 10 body count is still decent ooo.
Many have lose count.
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Omeggie1(f): 12:29pm On May 18
Hello everyone,

Workplace Bullying is a serious concern in the labour sector. A lot of employees in Nigeria do not even know how to identify this phenomenon.

A research is ongoing in this regard, kindly assist to fill this questionnaire so as to identify the ingredients of workplace Bullying and how it affects your mental health.

https://forms.gle/JRnewHtkssHHpJ8S6

Thank you.
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by MOGPman(m): 12:30pm On May 18
vastolord4:
No marriage till after secx.. Unless you prove to me youre a virgin! Go n prey on someone else...

But brother, this is not the will of God na!
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:32pm On May 18
NoniblaqStore:
If she tells you no sex till after marriage it can mean so many things, if you guys have been dating for a while, you are safe

If you just met her, they are two things involved.

It’s either she is a virgin or she have received all the gbola in the world.

If she is a virgin you are safe, if she don receive gbola tire, they are two things involved.

It’s either she carrying an infectious disease without knowing or treating one.

If she is treating one, you are kinda safe, if she don carry disease wey she no know, they are two things involved

It’s either you will one day beg for sex or go through the by force route.

If you beg for sex you are safe, because she will probably say no, if you go through the by force route. They is only one thing involved, I know you know, if you don’t know, forget about it. Meanwhile, if you reside in Abuja, see my thread now for an amazing deal that will blow your mind.
Well said 👍
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Badmashiii: 12:35pm On May 18
Double0h7:

Shut up! Go to school, get a job and then you can make sense! 🤬

Hey lil fish,mind your tone if you don't wanna be eaten. You are talking to a shark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend / I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.