Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,219 members, 7,864,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage (34745 Views)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by BizTrust: 12:38pm On May 18
Double0h7:
As a woman you are blessed with the gift of controlling your libido, it’s only through low self esteem, and low self worth that a woman opens her legs to secure a relationship.

If you can control your legs then you can walk away with the biggest fish in the ocean. Broke smelling dusties get a platform today because women have dropped their crown, adjust that shi and these brokies will get a job or die trying. Heaven has always been at the feet of women. 👸
which heaven is under women feet , please change that word . You don't know what you are saying, they only thing I agree with you is having the gift of controlling your libido. Well it's men that have libido that looks for woman, anything more than hustling for money. My hands no dey Na heaven be the goal and no be under woman e dey unless Na death sentence they person dey look for.

2 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by killsmith(f): 12:40pm On May 18
Na the game of refurbished harlots.
You dey fcuck up and down all this while, e reach my turn you turn sister Mary.

Aunty abeg off pant, climb bed!

5 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by IyaTola: 12:54pm On May 18
Wait! Are they ghosts sleeping 😴 with girls?
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Lovelydaisies: 1:15pm On May 18
aysnoopy:

Stop acting like an insane lady. I've had sex with people like u with worn-out Pu**y and later settle down with a decent virgin lady. Now we had a 2½years old boy.
Do u now expect me to settle down with those worn-out girls?

Ay, my guy... If you don't, someone else will. smiley
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by KingLennon(m): 1:29pm On May 18
Yomit71:
A lady with 10 body count is still decent ooo. Many have lose count.
God have mercy sad

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by KingLennon(m): 1:30pm On May 18
cococandy:

Yes
You're lieing. Every mother wants good for her son except you're a wicked one sad

5 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by KingLennon(m): 1:31pm On May 18
MrIcredible:

You say 10 BODYCOUNT? shocked shocked shocked
An average Nigerian girl exposed to formal education and social media has between 15-25 BODYCOUNT!

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE!
Jeez....God abeg sad
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by AreaFada2: 1:48pm On May 18
vastolord4:
This is a trending scam and some he goats are falling for it.. just confirm the order before the delivery.. una morning
Big scam! One useless guy that will not marry her is tidying her thing steady on your behalf.

They form saint for a responsible guy and play LovePeddler to one agbero, na today?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by ufomskylashi: 1:59pm On May 18
Double0h7:
As a woman you are blessed with the gift of controlling your libido, it’s only through low self esteem, and low self worth that a woman opens her legs to secure a relationship.

If you can control your legs then you can walk away with the biggest fish in the ocean. Broke smelling dusties get a platform today because women have dropped their crown, adjust that shi and these brokies will get a job or die trying. Heaven has always been at the feet of women. 👸
a lady friend once told us that she agreed this with a guy after marriage she found out the guy was impotent. Marriage break and she started dating a friend of mine. Na she say dem fire first b4 anything

2 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by lordtriplee(m): 2:12pm On May 18
Unless she is a virgin, don't fall for this scam. Very common these days. They have been ram through and have a side but wanna keep you waiting.

3 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Atolu01: 2:35pm On May 18
Entitled-feeling Rapist thread.

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Pupanchy(m): 2:46pm On May 18
The best l can tell you is to back off if any lady or woman tells you such words, it's a red flag

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Sapasenator: 3:12pm On May 18
What do we really want as men, sex before marriage or marrying a virgin?

We have to choose one of the above as we cannot eat our cake and have it.

Me, I love a sexually liberated woman with a good career and not one mgbeke virgin if I were to marry.

2 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by ozo13(m): 3:36pm On May 18
maxiuc:
grin

Unless she's a Virgin if not I won't accept to such conditions

For this life I can't trust women not even my wife, women of this Generation don't trust any of them
how can u know if she isn't a virgin after informing you she is one only to discover after wedding she isn't.

this things are complex
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On May 18
MrIcredible:

Plain common sense should tell you that no man of high value and common sense will agree to such noise, when it's only coming from a used product and a leftover. This is the reason why most of you stay single and badly Fucƙed up to 40 years. At the end of the day, you then settle for a low-life. The ones that have small shame and sense will find a a way to manage, while the rest of you will separate and start jumping from one gbola to another while you form strong independent and strong woman online grin

You don’t even make sense

You don’t want a “used” product but you’re pulling your hair because a woman said no to sex before marriage?

I can’t make this shit up grin

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by sonofsteven: 3:45pm On May 18
Double0h7:

What if the guy says no financial aid until after marriage, will you accept

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by johnog4sure: 3:48pm On May 18
vastolord4:
This is a trending scam and some he goats are falling for it.. just confirm the order before the delivery.. una morning
One of my friend fell for it oh, the first day of his wedding he called me saying he could not penetrate his wife because she is a virgin, he forgot that he told me that the first time they slept in hotel together it was the girl that was asking for sex and the mumu say hm no wan do because hm wan marry her, the quickly flipped to virgin after then. 33 yr old virgin...I laff

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by YourGFsnatcher: 3:50pm On May 18
chimuanya24:
Most guys find it difficult being in a relationship with a girl without sex. Imagine being told to wait until the wedding night, before you can have a taste of your girlfriend.

There's nothing wrong with it, but some girls are known to use it to scam guys. While you are waiting and respecting her decision out of love, she might be busy having sex with a side boo. Girls tend to make themselves look special in the eyes of the man they want to spend the rest of the life with. And not indulging so much in pre marital sex or asking the guy to wait, is one of the schemes used by girls

If you are willing to respect her decision, no wahala. But it's also advisable to taste it before venturing...

If she's a virgin I can do that. If she's not... grin grin grin
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by YourGFsnatcher: 3:50pm On May 18
vastolord4:
No marriage till after secx.. Unless you prove to me youre a virgin! Go n prey on someone else...
Exactly!!!
vastolord4:
No marriage till after secx.. Unless you prove to me youre a virgin! Go n prey on someone else...
Exactly!!! 100
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by YourGFsnatcher: 3:51pm On May 18
vastolord4:
Exactly!!! 00 hundreb
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by YourGFsnatcher: 3:52pm On May 18
Double0h7:

I like u already
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by YourGFsnatcher: 3:53pm On May 18
KingLennon:
Only SIMPs will accept that idealogy. Men of this generation are so weak and naive. And they will still kneel down and propose to a lady who has like 10 body count sad.......God abeq
You can imagine.. it's sad bro
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by YourGFsnatcher: 3:54pm On May 18
NoniblaqStore:
If she tells you no sex till after marriage it can mean so many things, if you guys have been dating for a while, you are safe

If you just met her, they are two things involved.

It’s either she is a virgin or she have received all the gbola in the world.

If she is a virgin you are safe, if she don receive gbola tire, they are two things involved.

It’s either she carrying an infectious disease without knowing or treating one.

If she is treating one, you are kinda safe, if she don carry disease wey she no know, they are two things involved

It’s either you will one day beg for sex or go through the by force route.

If you beg for sex you are safe, because she will probably say no, if you go through the by force route. They is only one thing involved, I know you know, if you don’t know, forget about it. Meanwhile, if you reside in Abuja, see my thread now for an amazing deal that will blow your mind.
Man with sense.
I dey interested In that bj... sorry abj deal
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by MrIcredible: 3:54pm On May 18
cococandy:

You don’t even make sense

You don’t want a “used” product but you’re pulling your hair because a woman said no to sex before marriage?

I can’t make this shit up grin
You're just confused and incoherent with your nonsense spilling.
You want a reasonable man to accept no-sex before marriage after being used and dumped by unknown number of countless people. cheesy
Dey play
You go old tire grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by YourGFsnatcher: 3:55pm On May 18
siofra:
All the men above me are dumb.

You want to eat your cake and have it. You want sex before marriage, yet you want a virgin. You people are very stupid. All I know is that 80% of you will not marry virgins whether you like it or not.

Remain chaste until marriage....mba
Marry as a virgin....mba
Be Celibate....MBA
Says the over used puna. We don't give a shi

You people are very stupid 😂
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by YourGFsnatcher: 3:56pm On May 18
siofra:
All the men above me are dumb.

You want to eat your cake and have it. You want sex before marriage, yet you want a virgin. You people are very stupid. All I know is that 80% of you will not marry virgins whether you like it or not.

Remain chaste until marriage....mba
Marry as a virgin....mba
Be Celibate....MBA
Says the over used puna. We don't give a shi

You people are very stupid 😂

Says the over used puna... we don't give a shi
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On May 18
MrIcredible:

You're just confused and incoherent with your nonsense spilling.
You want a reasonable man to accept no-sex before marriage after being used and dumped by unknown number of countless people. cheesy
Dey play
You go old tire grin

Yes. that’s exactly what I stated in my post

Just because a woman had sex before she met doesn’t mean she must have sex with you. If you don’t like it, walk away.

I know I keep repeating this simple idea but maybe it’ll take a few tries to register in your brain.

Walk away. No one owes you sex.

God I pray I grow old. Amen
Dunno about you 🤷🏽‍♀️

You’re talking about confused and incoherent when you can’t accept a woman’s no to sex but at the same time hate women who said yes to sex. Just a dimwit through and through
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Susily(m): 4:16pm On May 18
cococandy:

Just because someone had sex before they met you doesn’t mean they owe you sex.

Walk away if the arrangement isn’t going to work for you. I don’t know where you guys get this sense of entitlement. Women don’t owe you sex

Talking about another person being insane when it sounds like you are not using your brain at full capacity

Women don't owe men sex, Men also don't owe women commitment. Always complete the statement

2 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Susily(m): 4:20pm On May 18
Double0h7:

And if you’re broke, we’ll wait for the rich ones 👍

Do you see how it goes? Nature has this sorted. Old men will search younger women when they have money and younger women will have the pick of the lot. Just don’t be old MAN and broke 🤣

Well you have a point,but the thing is that young women don't want to settle down when they're very young and nubile. They reject serious suitors coming their way then

They want to explore around in their Early and mid twenties then wonder why men don't look their side when they hit 30 and single

You can't have your cake, and eat it too

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by vastolord4(m): 4:24pm On May 18
MOGPman:

But brother, this is not the will of God na!

I'm aware, but the will of God is for man to be happy..
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Heyzee5: 4:32pm On May 18
EminiOba:
That's me right now, but she's virgin and we're good together.
How did you know she is a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. / The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.