Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,693 members, 7,847,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) (4397 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Caleb15(m): 4:36pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
The truth is, shamelessness is the order of the day.

Ladies used to be ashamed of being prostitutes or single mothers or not knowing how to do house chores like cooking & cleaning.

They proudly proclaim this on their Tinder profiles.

Since I came to Abuja, 99.9% of my encounters with ladies, even the ones who lie they aren't into hook-ups eventually ask how much I would pay... or "if you ask me for sex, I will bill you".

Go to smaller, poorer West African countries, you wouldn't see this sordid mentality. angry

"This and That" önly legends will understand
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by LordIsaac(m): 3:54am On May 19
It’s good for a woman to have sense before bringing a baby to this world. Oh, how terrible would it is for a lady to lack sense!

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by okoroemeka(m): 5:49am On May 19
Samfloxin:
Has he married you? Does he have plans for marrying you? Are you shameless? These are my questions
seems you are out of touch with reality,this will now be the unfortunate future for many women that will not get a husband,she is happy to get a baby and that is the reality many wo.en must face nowadays,if you are above 40yrs and still looking for husband with no baby as insurance policy you are making a big mistake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex / Nairaland Woman Crush Wednesday / Ladies: Key Sign Dat A Guy Truely Loves U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.