Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) (4432 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Henry2405: 7:52am On May 18
Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her to Teach Him Cooking

A Nigerian lady has sparked humorous responses from internet users by recounting how she became pregnant after visiting a man’s house to teach her how to cook.

The lady, known as @vee_glam_stitches on TikTok, posted a video documenting her pregnancy journey and explained that the father of her child had invited her over to teach him how to cook, which unexpectedly led to her becoming pregnant.

Alongside the video, she shared a collage of photos, including one of her newborn baby.

The caption of the video humorously stated: “POV: ‘He invited me to teach him how to cook.'”

reacting to the post…

CaEbAY noted: “👉 Guys that ask girl to teach them how to cook already know how to Cook”

Caleb Uncovered wrote: “Na person wey don get house Dey do this kind thing”

Chimezie Emmanuel stated: “No be wetin happen. she went there to be his baby mama, not to cook him… wetin she don plan for long, she even tell me say nah her plan be that.”

Rich Chris said: “as chef dammy wen u be now”

Dark Scribblers wrote: “She cooked for him and he cooked him”

Bilal_utd said: “She went to teach him how to cook and after learning the guy decided to use her as practical and cooked her”

Flowz Pam wrote: “The guy ate her food well”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by minasu190: 7:57am On May 18
Irony of life, you come teach person how to cook, them use prick settle you, now you dey complain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:58am On May 18
She was actually invited to come and cook baby

9 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Henry2405: 8:00am On May 18
Amotolongbo:
She was actually invited to come and cook baby
lol that kind cooking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Henry2405: 8:02am On May 18
minasu190:
Irony of life, you come teach person how to cook, them use prick settle you, now you dey complain.
buy one get one free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by JASONjnr(m): 8:03am On May 18
I wish I can use any of this methods some guys are using to marry the good girls around.

Imagine having a good cook for a wife.... Na everyday you go deh enjoy good meals and worryless about aged sicknesses!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by tommy589(m): 8:03am On May 18
grin
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Samfloxin(m): 8:04am On May 18
Has he married you? Does he have plans for marrying you? Are you shameless? These are my questions

10 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Sam42222: 8:06am On May 18
She already knew what she was going there to do girls are not that dump

7 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by immortalcrown(m): 8:09am On May 18
Call it what it is. You are loose.

You saw his furnished apartment and or his "6 packs" and tried to possess and dominate him.

On average, women are the gatekeepers of sex while men are the gatekeepers of marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Henry2405: 8:14am On May 18
Sam42222:
She already knew what she was going there to do girls are not that dump
that kind thing
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by ForValour: 8:15am On May 18
Congrats. Not funny though, it is lack of discipline and planning.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Henry2405: 8:16am On May 18
JASONjnr:
I wish I can use any of this methods some guys are using to marry the good girls around.

Imagine having a good cook for a wife.... Na everyday you go deh enjoy good meals and worryless about aged sicknesses!

no be by cooking
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by alezzy13: 8:25am On May 18
Is it this specie posting distasteful semi nude pic una dey call 'lady'? Abeg OP learn to use that term properly. angry

Likely scenario: the girl went with full intention to collect D, and the guy didn't protect or pullout, and there you go.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 8:59am On May 18
The truth is, shamelessness is the order of the day.

Ladies used to be ashamed of being prostitutes or single mothers or not knowing how to do house chores like cooking & cleaning.

They proudly proclaim this on their Tinder profiles.

Since I came to Abuja, 99.9% of my encounters with ladies, even the ones who lie they aren't into hook-ups eventually ask how much I would pay... or "if you ask me for sex, I will bill you".

Go to smaller, poorer West African countries, you wouldn't see this sordid mentality. angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by KingLennon(m): 8:59am On May 18
Na person dauqhter breâst I dey see so? That breåst has died in active service sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by ravensckar(m): 9:03am On May 18
JASONjnr:

Dey play my fan! When you get married, you'll realize the three things that women hate to do. Firstly, COOKING. Secondly, HOUSE CHORES. Thirdly, SEX.

During dating and relationship stage, they will be pretending like they enjoy doing these things. Na big lie! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by 3ice9ce: 9:48am On May 18
JASONjnr:

You dey make mistake, no be by food. If you marry a bad woman who is a good cook, you won't see old age. You will chop poison and 6 months after your death, your wife go dey drive your cars to go collect intense penising.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Macnnoli4(m): 9:59am On May 18
If he took responsibility and used his learnt cooking skills to cook for you while you were pregnant, then it probably wasn't that bad of a situation.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by oz4real83(m): 10:49am On May 18
First time and without any form of protection angry . The girl wanted the pregnancy and planned everything from the onset sad angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by meobizy(f): 11:22am On May 18
Anything you see inside man house, take. Better for you to invite him over. There is always slight uncertainty which males feel in unknown territory.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Usmanovic95(m): 11:26am On May 18
It's now a norm to born out of wedlock.This used to be shameful and abominable.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by fyzaila: 11:38am On May 18
A shameless and proud prostitute. Imagine the child growing up and learns that his mum had him because she don't have discipline and decided to birth him as a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by dkidd: 11:44am On May 18
Samfloxin:
Has he married you? Does he have plans for marrying you? Are you shameless? These are my questions
No
No
No
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by dkidd: 11:46am On May 18
oz4real83:
First time and without any form of protection angry . The girl wanted the pregnancy and planned everything from the onset sad angry
Of course na. No girl gets pregnant without plotting and planning it years before. Na mumu dey believe say them dey take in by mistake
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:23pm On May 18
Congratulations, now you don get husband and e be like say the guy get money. Some other ladies will be bashing her and will still be looking for how to make it their format
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by CheedyJ(m): 12:24pm On May 18
I sha hope d guy no reject d pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:40pm On May 18
She cooked for 2 hrs ...he cooked for 9months
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by tanigororo: 12:57pm On May 18
Las Las Base Secured
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Kobicove(m): 1:07pm On May 18
From cooking in the kitchen to 'cooking' in the bedroom grin
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by imagrg(m): 1:55pm On May 18
What a good cook!

She cooked the soup while the man's preek did the pounding! grin
Re: Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) by Caramia2020(m): 2:36pm On May 18
She cooked her way to motherhood but I hope she won't be a frustrated single mother in future?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) / Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos / Can Anyone Tell Me What So Special About Dating A Kwara State Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.