Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy (3781 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Made4naijalove: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lady begged her boyfriend to forgive her after he caught her with another guy in kaduna state university

Female student from Kaduna state university, Nigeria takes to public ground to beg her boyfriend to forgive her

Following the male rejection and dismissal, other students began to imporebhim to accept her back

Watch video

Source:

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-begged-her-boyfriend-to-forgive-her-after-he-caught-her-with-another-guy/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Made4naijalove: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by daddytime(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by luvyaself95(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
girls with hijab and church girl are the most dangerous but they appear in public Decent...

8 Likes

Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by delugajackson: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Her mates are aspiring to be 6th wives to Alhajis and here she is, wasting her youthful age on one small boy.

What do they even teach them in Mosques these days?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by CosmicPhoenix: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
if he accepts her back then he is the biggest fool on earth,never accept a cheat back because a cheat will always remain a cheat.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Paxie55: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
luvyaself95:
girls with hijab and church girl are the most dangerous but they appear in public Decent...
Shut up.
What brought church girl to this now? Yimu

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by AruonaRaymond: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
what a world? it's good to forgive
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Paxie55: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
This girl no get sense oo. grin

See as she kneel deh beg the guy for public, initially, I thought he was her headmaster. grin
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by donbachi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
"To err is human,to forgive divine"..if i slaaap u ehh...wen u dey open ur legs 4 am waaaa...wetin u been dey think.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
these are the worst set of people, they will only beg because they got caught.... and if/when they have the chance, they would do it again.
All them fake hijab wearing, bible pushing hypocrites....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by luvyaself95(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Paxie55:

Shut up.
What brought church girl to this now? Yimu
I won't exchange word with you or insult you back since you don't understand yourself let alone another person...

1 Like

Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Paxie55: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
luvyaself95:
I won't exchange word with you or insult you back since you don't understand yourself let alone another person...
Claptrap.
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Paxie55: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
these are the worst set of people, they will only beg because they got caught.... and if/when they have the chance, they would do it again.
All them fake hijab wearing, bible pushing hypocrites....
You want to get noticed as usual.
Ode niyen
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by luvyaself95(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Paxie55:

Claptrap.
is like something is wrong in your head are you normal ?
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Made4naijalove: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Paxie55:

You want to get noticed as usual.
Ode niyen
mumu, are you guilty?

Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
luvyaself95:
is like something is wrong in your head are you normal ?

FCBboy:
mumu, are you guilty?

By replying to her nonsense, you are giving her the deluded attention she is seeking.
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by falcon01: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
old video
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if he accepts her back then he is the biggest fool on earth,never accept a cheat back because a cheat will always remain a cheat.
I got to know this from experience.
Forgive her,she will fine better ways to cheat without you knowing...
Na only luck go make u fit catch her again...

We broke up 5yrs ago.She is in another relationship now,but till date she wants me to be kpashing her.. But i can never go back to my vomit. I pity that guy she is currently dating,he might be bathing with STDs without even knowing it. I know she is definitely still cheating on him.

#Hoes Will Always Be Hoes#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by suaveBrother(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
... always forgive but fool me once , shame on you ...
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Made4naijalove: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by luvyaself95(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

By replying to her nonsense, you are giving her the deluded attention she is seeking.
am done with her already...
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Made4naijalove: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lalasticlala ..
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Ogbotobo77(m): 4:05am On Jul 23, 2019
FYI,that video was a prank...it was trending recently on unilorinlive TV..
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by KingLennon(m): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Everyone is not the same. But you are 70% correct
Re: Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2019
If I forgive her make I die undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her / PHOTOS: Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? (video) / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.