Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,678 members, 7,847,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date (43955 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by emperor4love(m): 7:45pm On May 18
deltaF0SS:

abeg translate this one 4 me grin cheesy
everyday na work for house boy,he no get holiday,no resting period or time to any particular thing

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:45pm On May 18
lol
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by mankan2k7(m): 7:56pm On May 18
Our brotherhood. We appreciate u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Vyzz: 10:16am On May 19
banjicom:
It is not as if i am supporting the girl ooo, but the guy too is also childish. The curses/abuse at the end of the chat is not necessary. He should have just ignore the girl. Most of this online ladies na poverty and inferiority complex dey worry them. I dey sure say na man buy that iphone 12 for her.

Omo it's necessary, next time she go reason to tell another person this things

Na person Dey teach pe lesson.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Hotzone(m): 3:52pm On May 19
She don’t want to date u, she’s drainage system
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:53pm On May 19
Most Nairaland evening newspapers, na dem dem
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:54pm On May 19
You don't blame these leeches, blame the imp simps who keep bank rolling these sets of low lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by skj1377(m): 3:54pm On May 19
Ha ha. Am sure is the breast , ass, hair and dress that attracted you. Na so

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by schoolboymatt(m): 3:54pm On May 19
main responsibility kee u there grin
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by CrossRhodes: 3:55pm On May 19
She's not into him....

If she likes him so much she won't bill him like that, at least from my experience

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Sleekfingers: 3:56pm On May 19
Awon Omo I never chop

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by MaziObinnaokija: 3:58pm On May 19
cool Very GOOD.She can TAX her father

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Originalsly: 3:59pm On May 19
Hmmm .... that's how girls get themselves used. Guy would be like why get your mom iphone 15 like you and not iphone 12? ... do you want her to think I'm some sort of broke guy?
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Angelfrost(m): 3:59pm On May 19
This chat screenshot reminds me of a certain lady I met while still a student living off campus.

She started billing me from the first day we chatted.

From small recharge cards to asking for money to buy hair extensions.

I initially thought it was cute and normal, till she started asking for monthly allowance... That was when I took off.

If someone can bill a fellow student, imagine what she will do to a working class individual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by oliverano: 3:59pm On May 19
Content creators

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Antoeni(m): 4:04pm On May 19
No Wonder They Continue to Use Them For Ritual Purposes, All Because of Their Huge Greedy Appetite

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by TheSuperX(m): 4:07pm On May 19
This is why I can never date Nigeria girls, bunch of leeches with nothing to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by GloriousGbola: 4:08pm On May 19
TLDR

Yahoo boy jam yahoo girl.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by JuanDeDios: 4:10pm On May 19
harjay1986:

No the abuse is necessary, if the guy no abuse her she no go know say naa trash she talk so ... if the guy silent shey go dey assume wrongly
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by JuanDeDios: 4:12pm On May 19
TheSuperX:
This is why I can never date Nigeria girls, bunch of leeches with nothing to offer.
Which country do you date, sir?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by mosicola(m): 4:13pm On May 19
Just because of an over stretched pussy that more than fifty men have knack and left. If you know the number of prick that has entered into the pussy of an average Nigerian girl, you will stop calling her pet name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Enemyofpeace: 4:14pm On May 19
Dem plenty here on nairaland. Bunch of orphans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Enemyofpeace: 4:15pm On May 19
mosicola:
Just because of an over stretched pussy that more than fifty men have knack and left. If you know the number of prick that has entered into the pussy of an average Nigerian girl, you will stop calling her pet name
I completely agree with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Enemyofpeace: 4:16pm On May 19
JuanDeDios:

Which country do you date, sir?
abia, Enugu, Owerri and akure
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by brain54(m): 4:17pm On May 19
I phone 15 being her basic needs...

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by jojothaiv(m): 4:24pm On May 19
Relationship na another name for begging for some girls.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by xtian110: 4:27pm On May 19
Honestly some lady are just a vampire...

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Ayobeck(m): 4:27pm On May 19
banjicom:
It is not as if i am supporting the girl ooo, but the guy too is also childish. The curses/abuse at the end of the chat is not necessary. He should have just ignore the girl. Most of this online ladies na poverty and inferiority complex dey worry them. I dey sure say na man buy that iphone 12 for her.
What's d meaning of inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Zooposki(f): 4:28pm On May 19
I won’t be surprised if it’s two guys chatting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by dominique(f): 4:31pm On May 19
Zooposki:
I won’t be surprised if it’s two guys chatting.

It might even be the same person chatting himself, I can't put anything past these alfa mails

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Ekaka14: 4:31pm On May 19
That geh...na ashawo kobo kobo...she obviously learnt English so she can type rubbish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.