Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It (30558 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28pm On May 19
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by EdiskyHarry: 11:41pm On May 19
Smart men are cashing out big time in the name of pastors
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by fairchuks: 12:13am On May 20
Please stop all this lies... It's getting outdated...
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:47am On May 20
d raw rice dey increase keh?

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Vulcan24(m): 1:35am On May 20
Kobojunkie:
Did you read your own claim ? You claimed the the credit you got from your bank was unique to you because of your god but there are millions of others around the world who have equally experienced getting credit from their banks, obviously a non-unique experience. grin

It is a unique and wonderful experience for me! U av no personal experience with God and ur life needs some uniqueness! Pray to God for divine intervention!

Don't be frustrated by my claim, it's my belief ! Live and let others live, freedom and right to belief is fundermental! Y u disturbed ?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Draggun(m): 1:41am On May 20
Anyone who believes this should have his brain checked. Wtf? This is ridiculous abeg.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On May 20
Vulcan24:
β–  It is a unique and wonderful experience for me! U av no personal experience with God and ur life needs some uniqueness! Pray to God for divine intervention!
β–  Don't be frustrated by my claim, it's my belief ! Live and let others live, freedom and right to belief is fundermental! Y u disturbed ?
Your "unique wonderful experience" clearly shared by many millions from all over the world is not unique to you though since many people have been equally credited by their own banks courtesy of their own gods, a reality you have so far admitted to. grin

2. I am not frustrated but merely pointing out the fact that this claim of yours does not make you a special being but just another human being with a god of men delusion. grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Vulcan24(m): 1:47am On May 20
Kobojunkie:
Your "unique wonderful experience" clearly shared by many millions from all over the world is not unique to you though since many people have been equally credited by their own banks courtesy of their own gods, a reality you have so far admitted to. grin

2. I am not frustrated but merely pointing out the fact that this claim of yours does not make you a special being but just another human being with a god of men delusion. grin

It makes me a special being and it's from an Almighty God ! I don gibe u another headache
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On May 20
Vulcan24:
β–  It makes me a special being and it's from an Almighty God ! I don gibe u another headache
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Special my arse when you admitted that even the wicked and ungrateful enjoy the same luxury from some of the same sources as you! Did you miss out on the definition of the word special or something?
speΒ·cial

(adj) better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual.
(noun) a thing, such as an event, product, or broadcast, that is designed or organized for a particular occasion or purpose.
🀣🀣
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Vision101(m): 3:03am On May 20
Sermwell:
In my day to day activities and business engagements, I try to avoid religious people by all means!! Thier sense of reason is warped on all grounds!!
90% of people listening to him will definitely believe him!! Imagine having a kind of transactions or rational discussions with such people!! grin grin
Faith doesn't align with rationality. Rationality says seeing is believing but faith says believe and you will see.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On May 20
Vision101:
β–  Faith doesn't align with rationality. Rationality says seeing is believing but faith says believe and you will see.
Lies upon Lies! It is instead the Christian religious idea of faith which has nothing to do with Scripture by the way, that defines reason. lipsrsealed
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Asiri1991: 6:10am On May 20
Being nonreligious is rewarding.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Orobadmeat: 6:16am On May 20
At this point,o want the annoiting for the infinte rice and the sticker that didn't allow the gas of the chosen member to finish, grin grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Whatshallido: 6:39am On May 20
We use to have original rice those days .
If you cook 5 seeds of rice those days, it would rized and full pot.But what we have in the market now is agbado rice very expensive and hard to cook.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by MartinsD12(m): 6:55am On May 20
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/our-rice-kept-increasing-after-we-gave-tithe-from-it-pastor-enenche/
Scammers I can never take them serious, you see pastors they are the problem of this country
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Chechem: 7:37am On May 20
If na another person come him church come give this testimony, him go say na lie...
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by brutal1(m): 7:56am On May 20
Your mother must be in severe pain for the rest of her worthless life i mean if you are her only child, she's as good as still barren if this is how your brain works. Go dr1nk cold bottle of sn1per boy
Kobojunkie:
Carry your own brain damage enter the gutter somewhere o'jare! undecided

You are told these your gods of men are all liars and scammers and this is what your brain specially resorts to? Nonsense! lipsrsealed
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 8:00am On May 20
brutal1:
Your mother must be in severe pain for the rest of her worthless life i mean if you are her only child, she's as good as still barren if this is how your brain works. Go dr1nk cold bottle of sn1per boy
Congratulations!! Give it up to the true Christian of the day. ,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They can't resist what is their core programming at all. The moment you corner a Christian, the inner venomous, and true face they typically hide behind the mentions of the name of God and Jesus Christ is bound to be unleashed. grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by brutal1(m): 8:07am On May 20
grin sore loser cheesy you should grow some balls and be able to engage in both ways, i am the least religious human on earth, i dont even believe in it but because you dont have the energy to engage in a troll or constructive positive engagement, you quickly tied it to religion. Listen kid, here is not for the weak, so crawl back to your hole and suck a door knob on your way. I hope your shitty madre has a back up child otherwise she will have to take solace in her neighbour's children cos you fit the word affliction. Prepare for the morgue boy, you dont deserve to breath
Kobojunkie:
Congratulations!! Give it up to the true Christian of the day. ,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They can't resist what is their core programming at all. The moment you corner a Christian, the inner venomous, and true face they typically hide behind the mentions of the name of God and Jesus Christ is bound to be unleashed. grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by westerngezy(m): 8:07am On May 20
What kind of problem is this??
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 8:09am On May 20
brutal1:
grin sore loser cheesy you should grow some balls and be able to engage in both ways, i am the least religious human on earth, i dont even believe in it but because you dont have the energy to engage in a troll or constructive positive engagement, you quickly tied it to religion. Listen kid, here is not for the weak, so crawl back to your hole and suck a door knob on your way. I hope your shitty madre has a back up child otherwise she will have to take solace in her neighbour's children cos you fit the word affliction. Prepare for the morgue boy, you dont deserve to breath
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Feldie: 8:37am On May 20
UncleBone:
Can't we talk about salvation for once? Everytime Tithe Tithe Tithe.

Teach us how to love one another as commanded by God.
there's no salvation. When you die, you die and cease to exist just as you were before you were born. Stop living in fear of a maniac roasting you for eternity
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by kuse2(m): 8:48am On May 20
seunmsg:
Lmaooo! Same way Adeboye drove from Ibadan to Lagos without petrol in his car. This is how these scumbags deceive gullible people. They collect their money and give them false hope backed by lamba like this in return.

Anyway, if you no get sense, them to use am for you. The small people wey get sense go dey use the head of the majority wey no get sense.

Hello mate,

Not to take anything away from you.. But you know different people have different realities..

When I was still very close to God, we once had a difficult course topic in 300L, no one in my class or 400L could help us understand.. One day as I was about reading, I just had a simple prayer and then I just heard a gentle whisper in my spirit telling me to open to page xx in a particular textbook, I did and I heard again..apply the same principle.. I did and I gained perfect understanding of the concept.. Needless to say.. I taught most of my mates so much that the Prof had to ask for me.. When I told her how I gained the understanding, she was marveled.. Saying I was the the first to understand it in 20 years!..

Nothing is impossible with God..

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kingson28: 9:16am On May 20
[quote author=Sermwell post=130035684]In my day to day activities and business engagements, I try to avoid religious people by all means!! Thier sense of reason is warped on all grounds!!
90% of people listening to him will definitely believe him!! Imagine having a kind of transactions or rational discussions with such people!!

β€œReligious people” brought education and civilization to your village.
So, stop being silly.
You could have been sacrificed to Amadioha or Sango if not for the enlightenment Christianity and Christian Britain brought to your idol worshiping ancestors.
Be grateful, not spiteful.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by TiglathPILESER: 12:36pm On May 20
Kobojunkie:
Why is that a question abeg? Why does my life need to be lived in competition to theirs for crying out loud? undecided
the wiser one becomes the higher your status in life and position in the affairs of men....now it does not matter whether this wisdom is Godly or demonic? I didn't quote you the sooner you realize you are a dead tail of a living horse the better for you...
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Phishbantin: 1:12pm On May 20
ruggedboych:
Even my own too, I don chop am tire, e no gree finish πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Na to dey rebag be that naa, devine rice factory.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Phishbantin: 1:15pm On May 20
incogni2o:
Nothing Faith cannot do.

Even Herbalists know.

How much more a true child of God.

May God increase our Faith

Hmmm, result wey dey make faith fear.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 1:32pm On May 20
TiglathPILESER:
the wiser one becomes the higher your status in life and position in the affairs of men....now it does not matter whether this wisdom is Godly or demonic? I didn't quote you the sooner you realize you are a dead tail of a living horse the better for you...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 see 419 scheme wey this one never even decode for himself at this point in life. undecided

Wisdom has absolutely nothing to do with any of what you described abeg. Only those who are schemers seek status as reward for their many schemes. That is why you have many CEOs and whatever you never them eventually ending up in jail after many years of supposed rise in status. Wisdom has nothing to do with all of that. undecided
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by donhils: 3:10pm On May 20
What is this now?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Jackipapa: 3:54pm On May 20
I blame Tinubu!
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by donbenie(m): 6:52am On May 21
Diligence:
One's personal testimonies are incontrovertible!

In fact, when you argue, you become absolutely stupid, as in, on what foundation is your crassly stupid argument?
Having a flight of fancy is nothing but delusion.
That you choose to believe and defend such inanity ,is a testament to how much the human mind can be brainwashed and controlled..
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Shaneroberts: 10:37pm On May 24

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.