Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,175 members, 7,860,222 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It (30549 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by JoeEeL(m): 8:33pm On May 19
Didi2d:
Na so one say her gas no gree finish after she pasted her church sticker

And she never start gas business?

She deh dull o.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by JoeEeL(m): 8:33pm On May 19
Kukutente23:
Why give it away then?

And what happened to the person who got it? Did the rice finish in their house

That is how u know both of them are stupid.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On May 19
Babaibeji2020:
■ You're just an incoherent bastardo....reread what you typed if it makes sense....defending thieves....
If God doesn't punish you lots,our deities b4 the introduction of Christianity will never let you pulpit bandits go scot free. Rogues give anointing oil to cats like you for "divine protection " but uses security personnel and bullet proof wheels for his & mummy's protection......stewpid people!
Your deities could not save themselves from the scam that is Christianity. Many of them are no more known because of the invasion. What makes you think you can fight one delusion with another? grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by nnewsnjobs: 8:33pm On May 19
Why not tell us you fly an airplane with empty tank from Lagos to London.

And leave us without any facts to verify.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On May 19
TiglathPILESER:
The question is your life better than his or your parents?
Why is that a question abeg? Why does my life need to be lived in competition to theirs for crying out loud? undecided

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On May 19
Goodplace:
But he has outstanding results
Outstanding results of what kind? undecided
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by ogascomax: 8:39pm On May 19
If an unbelievable is arguing or discrediting such it's okay. That is why they are unbeliever because they don't know and they doubt the power of our God. But when a believer start talking rubbish and insulting a pastor that say such thing then you are worst than an unbeliever. Don't you people read your Bible and saw what men of those days did. Did Jesus said that such things will ceased. You insult everything you hear. Jesus said that with God all things are possible with they that believe. The Lord Jesus even said that we can do greater things than He did. So which one is all these anger and stupidity on nairaland against Pastors. Look at the miracle and things of the old testament. If less of what happened then you say it now, it will be war. No wonder Jonah didn't wanted to go and preach for some certain people to be saved because somethings I read here is so annoying. It just seemed to me that they should be allowed to live their lives the way they which to, so that this same thing they fight and insult Pastors online for, they will all give account for it.
Our Lord said Father forgive them for they don't know what they do.
You better repent and be converted and stop those stupidity and go and read your Bible from Genesis to revelation and see things you never believed are there.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On May 19
Omoluabi16:
you win the argument kobo. Oya rest. angry
Save yourself from having your mind continually diddled by the lies of these men who are nothing but thieves for Pete's sake! lipsrsealed
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by brutal1(m): 8:40pm On May 19
grin no be one of the obi pastor be ds? Same blood line grin cheesy
Kobojunkie:
Liars and Scam artists! undecided
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by idesylvester(m): 8:40pm On May 19
He may be saying the truth ooo. I remember last year, I lost my job and I used my last salary to pay tithe, before I know my bank account started receiving money from unknown sender, I went to my house, my half bag of rice has increased to 3 bags, my wife multiply to 2 wives. I couldn't believe it when my landlord knocked on my door and gave me the document of his house that God told him I deserve it, as I'm talking to you now I'm a landlord with over 10 houses without using my own money! Somebody shout hallelujah!!!

3 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by JoeEeL(m): 8:40pm On May 19
jimmynauty:
abel damina effect affecting tithe

Everyone's effects.

From oldies like Daddy Freeze, to social media comments like ours that are anti-choice.

Before, challenging these thieves of god used to be something strange to people. In fact, challenging anything xtianity or islam used to be seen as mental illness.

These days, the story is fast changing.

There are people like Seun Kuti, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Hundenyin, Maiyegun Diary Politico, Fela Kuti, Koiki... and a growing number of presenters, agitators, influencers with huge following ... that tend to fall out of line with mainstream beliefs. It's either they are atheists / agnostics, or not christian, or challenge the practices of these religious bodies and call their bluff... especially Maiyegun Diary Politico. He even labels him "the nigerian god". grin

I just knew about Abel Damina 3 weeks ago.

People now are beginning to challenge the norms. People are beginning to identify with their own ancestral beliefs, or become agnostic in a way. As for those who still cling to these jewish / arab foreign religions, some are beginning to get loose with it... And why not?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On May 19
brutal1:
grin no be one of the obi pastor be ds? Same blood line grin cheesy
Carry your own brain damage enter the gutter somewhere o'jare! undecided

You are told these your gods of men are all liars and scammers and this is what your brain specially resorts to? Nonsense! lipsrsealed
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Vulcan24(m): 8:41pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
I didn't switch anything at all because simply comprehension reveals that my post was not meant as a defense for any man but rather as a clear refutation of your claim that you were specially chosen for the debit you got from your bank by some god. grin

2. Since before I was born, the facts of this world have not changed and that is that the True God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, unlike your gods of men, pours out His mercy on all of mankind including on the wicked and the ungrateful of this world. You deceive yourself thinking yourself special for receiving a mercy of His when there are millions out there of the other wicked and ungrateful of this world who have received similar or even same mercy from Him, many probably on the same day you did. grin

U see the futility of your unsolicited arguments! How does the thousand of ppl receiving similar answer refutes my claim? Are you privy to the circumstances of each individual receiving this!

Each of them have their own side of the story and would thank whatever brings such luck!

Your belief or unbelief is very immaterial to my assigning this financial intervention to the Divine!

Av told u to read deep instead of confusing yourself with a baseless logic !
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On May 19
idesylvester:
He may be saying the truth ooo. I remember last year, I lost my job and I used my last salary to pay tithe, before I know my bank account started receiving money from unknown sender, I went to my house, my half bag of rice has increased to 3 bags, my wife multiply to 2 wives. I couldn't believe it when my landlord knocked on my door and gave me the document of his house that God told him I deserve it, as I'm talking to you now I'm a landlord with over 10 houses without using my own money! Somebody shout hallelujah!!!
Why you never open your own church for Nigeria! grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Wakolord(m): 8:43pm On May 19
Iamzik:

Be like you don miss road.
Terorist sef dey get mouth talk. I no blame you sha

Na you lack understanding bro, if you comprehend well you for nor call me terrorist.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Obycus: 8:45pm On May 19
Pure lies. That man that said that is a thief and a deciever. A con-man that's what all these church business men are
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Ogunleti01: 8:46pm On May 19
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/our-rice-kept-increasing-after-we-gave-tithe-from-it-pastor-enenche/
Hmnnnn! get it right, God cannot be mocked. This is pure mockery
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Godsonkemz(m): 8:47pm On May 19
With all due respect sir, your claim cannot be substantiated to truth. I respect you as man of God but I disagree with you. And I'm beginning to doubt you with all the controversies surrounding you.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Ogunleti01: 8:48pm On May 19
akinszz:
Lamba!
DJ Muleee!
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On May 19
Vulcan24:
■ U see the futility of your unsolicited arguments! How does the thousand of ppl receiving similar answer refutes my claim? Are you privy to the circumstances of each individual receiving this! Each of them have their own side of the story and would thank whatever brings such luck!
■ Your belief or unbelief is very immaterial to my assigning this financial intervention to the Divine! Av told u to read deep instead of confusing yourself with a baseless logic !
So, just the same way you have your special god of men who especially brings you luck, you now believe that those other wicked and ungrateful folks out there also have their gods who especially bring them luck. This all means that your experience is after all not unique to you and your belief in your special gods of men like I said. grin grin grin Come on now! lipsrsealed

2. I am afraid the only confusion here comes from the fact that even you cannot seem to see the literal contradictions in the claims you continue to make regarding this special status you pretend to have with your particular god of men. grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Vulcan24(m): 8:53pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
So, just the same way you have your special god of men who especially brings you luck, you now believe that those other wicked and ungrateful folks out there also have their gods who especially bring them luck. This all means that your experience is after all not unique to you and your belief in your special gods of men like I said. grin grin grin Come on now! lipsrsealed

2. I am afraid the only confusion here comes from the fact that even you cannot seem to see the literal contradictions in the claims you continue to make regarding this special status you pretend to have with your particular god of men. grin

Oh boy ! ITK wan Kee u ooo! I said I believe my God does it for me! Let others pray to theirs naaa including u!

Rest in Jesus name abeg!
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by JoeEeL(m): 8:54pm On May 19
Wakolord:
The psychological madness that these people are intertwining in the Brains of man, to bid them to their self gain is alarming, no relevant talk on uplifting the mind to nation building an human resources growth.

Islam was designed to get worriors to fight for free to aid a man's taste to expand himself to the horizon.

While Christianity is designed to keep you in a state of mind where things would be taking from you but you will not do anything about it so you can be successfully robbed.

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Movicmvc10: 8:54pm On May 19
seunmsg:
Lmaooo! Same way Adeboye drove from Ibadan to Lagos without petrol in his car. This is how these scumbags deceive gullible people. They collect their money and give them false hope backed by lamba like this in return.

Anyway, if you no get sense, them to use am for you. The small people wey get sense go dey use the head of the majority wey no get sense.
. u no dy 4get something
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by JoeEeL(m): 8:55pm On May 19
CaptainFM1:

God doesn't have a religion.

Same way religion has no God.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Vulcan24(m): 8:57pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:

But which school u go learn all these katakata English! Experience is not unique!

Walahi this is my first time am hearing this balablu!
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by JoeEeL(m): 8:58pm On May 19
dkidd:
Truth is nothing is impossible with God so I don't dispute what he says cos I wasn't there but what baffles me is all y'all mocking him and Christianity. The same y'all hill billies read and practice stuffs u learn from motivational books, a lot of y'all believe in the laws of attraction and how u can actually attract things u don't have like money ,cars, houses, the right spouse etc but when itbcomes to things of God y'all are quick with the insults and mockery. If u don't believe his stories just click next and stop with the mockery and insults

Anyone who intends to deceive people this way deserves to be locked up behind bars as the shameless rogues they are.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by JoeEeL(m): 9:01pm On May 19
dinomcjohn:
Yes, this testimony sounds surprising but the question we should ask is: is anything too difficult for God, the Creator Almighty, to do? Why can't God multiply rice? Didn't God multiply the 5 loaves and 2 fish in the Bible? If we cannot doubt God then why should we doubt the testimony of this man of God? And yes, many call.themselves pastors and have lied but are all pastors telling lies? Why would this successful Pastor want to lie about this in the first place? Let's reason properly. God is more than every impossibility. Things that are beyond the reasoning of men are called miracle. It can only be achieved by the Power of God.

That you believe 5 bread and 2 fish could feed 5,000 people and have them satisfied means you need no analytical brain for anything else. That's the height already.

Then why wont u believe rice is multiplying or ur g.o can ride on empty fuel tank interstate?

Ur brain is already primed to absorb such folktale. If it doesn't I would actually be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by JoeEeL(m): 9:05pm On May 19
PrimadonnaO:
Fable-like as it may sound to most of you, I do not doubt that it may indeed be true.

Once upon a time, I was very low on funds, and on thar particular Sunday, I thought of how much little I had to get me through the rest of the month until salary, so I wanted to reduce my usual Offering.

But the spirit in me said no. I told myself that God's portion won't be the sacrifice...so I sacrificially, yet cheerfully gave the regular offering I'd have given if I had enough cash.

That month, nothing that I should have spent money on ran out.

The units in my prepaid meter should have exhausted within that week

My cooking gas should have run out

Foodstuff should have run out entirely.

But in the strangest of ways, these items stayed for the next few weeks.

My light & gas got exhausted same day my salary came.

I had shared this story with my praying sisters.

They didn't think I was being ridiculous. They know me better than that.

But more importantly, they've seen the hand of God in varying dimensions. So there was nothing to jest about.

Guys, God will always meet each person at their point of need.

One person needs 400 naira for tfare
Another may need 500 million to close out a deal.

So long as their hearts and eyes are stayed on Him...and those are their needs, He'll meet them accordingly.

You are a lady. You people are the most choice to be deceived.

When we say gullibility extraordinaire... we all need not look further.

Nor be una deh deh online deh shout "zion, zion"... Mtcheew.

Lemme tell u something today: in the hidden corners when these pastors are alone, they hone their target on women, most especially the aged ones. This is the prime target. They are the most gullible.

If you doubt me, go and research the activities of yahoo boys, you'd see that most of their target is aged, lonely women.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by jaszplus12(m): 9:06pm On May 19
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
-Romans 16:18
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On May 19
Vulcan24:
■ Oh boy ! ITK wan Kee u ooo! I said I believe my God does it for me! Let others pray to theirs naaa including u! Rest in Jesus name abeg!
According to you, your god does it for you in the same way their god does it for them meaning the same result is obtained by all irrespective of which god any one person clings to — a clear argument against your special status with yours. lipsrsealed

2. Please stop hiding this foolishness behind the mentions of Jesus Christ. undecided

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by blaise26abj(m): 9:06pm On May 19
I understand it is not easy to run a very big church like that . The maintenance of that church itself is massive . But there is nothing magical about tithing that the bag of rice keeps multiplying . Why not bring the bag to church and let everyone bring a basin to pack raw rice to their homes every Sunday ? That multiplying bag of rice will solve world hunger !
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:07pm On May 19
DJ YK.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.