Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It (30552 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Mrexcell(m): 9:08pm On May 19
CommonSense1967:
Another conman. Pastorprenuer fraudsters masquerading as men of God.

This tithe thing actually works but the problem is nigerian pastors have abused it which has made a lot of people not believe it.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by ibtommy(m): 9:09pm On May 19
seunmsg:
Lmaooo! Same way Adeboye drove from Ibadan to Lagos without petrol in his car. This is how these scumbags deceive gullible people. They collect their money and give them false hope backed by lamba like this in return.

Anyway, if you no get sense, them to use am for you. The small people wey get sense go dey use the head of the majority wey no get sense.
I go ban you o grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by CaptainFM1: 9:09pm On May 19
JoeEeL:

because there is a default defective in the brain of an average black man.

They are so drawn to fables, fear and sentiments. So averse to logic.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On May 19
Vulcan24:
■ But which school u go learn all these katakata English! Experience is not unique! Walahi this is my first time am hearing this balablu!
Did you read your own claim ?
Vulcan24:
We are a stubborn generation who will never acknowledged God! Even if God comes down and prove himself to this generation some will still call him a scammer! God takes care of his own ! I believe what he said 100% cos I have prayed and received b4 several times.
In 2020 I was stranded at work and I took time to pray ! Lo & behold access bank credited me with a reversal amt. Of all days to receive the reversal! As a family man these days I know what God do atimes when I had no dime and no food at home and God opens doors!
Believe God's miracles if u choose but as for me, there's a God who listens to prayers and answereth it.
You claimed the the credit you got from your bank was unique to you because of your god but there are millions of others around the world who have equally experienced getting credit from their banks, obviously a non-unique experience. grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by blaise26abj(m): 9:12pm On May 19
PrimadonnaO:
Fable-like as it may sound to most of you, I do not doubt that it may indeed be true.

Once upon a time, I was very low on funds, and on thar particular Sunday, I thought of how much little I had to get me through the rest of the month until salary, so I wanted to reduce my usual Offering.

But the spirit in me said no. I told myself that God's portion won't be the sacrifice...so I sacrificially, yet cheerfully gave the regular offering I'd have given if I had enough cash.

That month, nothing that I should have spent money on ran out.

The units in my prepaid meter should have exhausted within that week

My cooking gas should have run out

Foodstuff should have run out entirely.

But in the strangest of ways, these items stayed for the next few weeks.

My light & gas got exhausted same day my salary came.

I had shared this story with my praying sisters.

They didn't think I was being ridiculous. They know me better than that.

But more importantly, they've seen the hand of God in varying dimensions. So there was nothing to jest about.

Guys, God will always meet each person at their point of need.

One person needs 400 naira for tfare
Another may need 500 million to close out a deal.

So long as their hearts and eyes are stayed on Him...and those are their needs, He'll meet them accordingly.

There is nothing magical about what happened to you . It can be explained . You were broke and naturally started being conservative . It could be that Nepa started its madness around that time your units didnt get exhausted quickly . Besides how much food can a broke person cook? So less cooking , longer time for gas to finish .

But you are entitled to your belief . True miracles are mostly not because you paid offering or tithe . They happen when people least expect it and are usually unexplainable.

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by jaszplus12(m): 9:18pm On May 19
PrimadonnaO:
Fable-like as it may sound to most of you, I do not doubt that it may indeed be true.

Once upon a time, I was very low on funds, and on thar particular Sunday, I thought of how much little I had to get me through the rest of the month until salary, so I wanted to reduce my usual Offering.

But the spirit in me said no. I told myself that God's portion won't be the sacrifice...so I sacrificially, yet cheerfully gave the regular offering I'd have given if I had enough cash.

But more importantly, they've seen the hand of God in varying dimensions. So there was nothing to jest about.

So long as their hearts and eyes are stayed on Him...and those are their needs, He'll meet them accordingly.

My dear, what happened to you I will not doubt, BUT a cursory look into the Bible doesn't teach the subject of tithing as portrayed by these extortionists calling themselves men of God! And in your case there's God's Providence which is at God's mercy to dispatch to whomever he pleases!

Please study more about tithes not based on the 'testimonies' but based on research from the source...the Bible

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by blaise26abj(m): 9:19pm On May 19
seunmsg:
Lmaooo! Same way Adeboye drove from Ibadan to Lagos without petrol in his car. This is how these scumbags deceive gullible people. They collect their money and give them false hope backed by lamba like this in return.

Anyway, if you no get sense, them to use am for you. The small people wey get sense go dey use the head of the majority wey no get sense.

I have come to that realization . To scam people is so easy . There are aloooooot of stupid people everywhere in the world. it is so amazing atimes . No wonder yahoo boys keep having clients and churches keep opening . Look at everywhere in Africa . Churches are the easiest places to scam people. Abroad they are plenty . The true men of God are not many . Only God knows his own .

I stopped advising people about obvious scams . They insist and get scammed at the end . Stupidity is a global pandemic
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by godofuck231: 9:21pm On May 19
Oh lawd, pastor Is fvcking and knotting in your wife and she can't help the free rice
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by JoeEeL(m): 9:26pm On May 19
akaahs:

They ll tell u, u need to be in the spirit for u to understand.

But the idiot that is saying you need to be in spirit, when its time to eat pounded yam and egusi, he wont be in spirit o.

When its time to download hot eba and ogbono, hin no go need deh spirit o.

But when I want to understand the religio clap-trap he's discussing, na that time I go need follow am enter spirit.

Ko ni da fun awon oponu ayirada yi. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by alezzy13: 9:28pm On May 19
Reality3080:
I am a Christian but at this stage I agree these guys are mad

What’s d meaning of this rubbish?

Christianity is gone

Your a Christian but you calling the MOG mad.

Ok oo. sad
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by bigiyaro(m): 9:32pm On May 19
Pure lies
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by AllenSpencer: 9:35pm On May 19
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The members of that church need to be flogged!

How do you still sit down when they telling lies to your face?

Same way one said he drove over 300 miles on empty tank.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:40pm On May 19
Lord have mercy upon your children 🙏
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by blaise26abj(m): 9:44pm On May 19
incogni2o:
Nothing Faith cannot do.

Even Herbalists know.

How much more a true child of God.

May God increase our Faith

Faith . Not tithe or offering . Most pastors know most of their people have zero faith . If faith like mustard seed can move a mountain , yet people wey supposedly get faith and pay tithe are still poor as hell , don’t you think something is wrong .

No one is talking about the soul and how to be a Christian . Na all about tithe and wealth and grace of God that covers adultery .

Lmao . The day someone told me how he and his friends used to scam people by going into a bush, build a hut and make a shrine to fool gullible people, I just shook my head . He said the requirements were always so ridiculous or instructions so long that if the scammed comes back to complain , they end up agreeing that they missed a part of the instruction which opens doors to another round of scam .
He said surprisingly some come back to give thanks . They did nothing o but that somehow they got healed or get pregnant or get that breakthrough and always come back with others for them to help too . Mostly women .
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by soccerlite: 9:45pm On May 19
Reality3080:

Christianity is gone

Christianity isn't gone

Go read your Bible well, the Bible has warned us about them

The Bible refer to them as hirelings

They are just looking for what to eat, just as politicians are calling themselves leaders but are just looking for what them and their families will eat

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by soccerlite: 9:47pm On May 19
AllenSpencer:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The members of that church need to be flogged!

How do you still sit down when they telling lies to your face?

Same way one said he drove over 300 miles on empty tank.

They will sit cos they are canal minded

They lack spirit of discerning
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by osuofia2(m): 9:47pm On May 19
Pentecostal churches are the greatest threat against Christianity
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by NothingDoMe: 9:47pm On May 19
PrimadonnaO:

👍👏
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Praktikals1000: 9:49pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
Liars and Scam artists! undecided
Thats how some of you incur God's wrath on yourself.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by osuofia2(m): 9:49pm On May 19
Pentecostal churches are the greatest threat against Christianity . They should stop making God look like transactional being
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On May 19
Praktikals1000:
■ Thats how some of you incur God's wrath on yourself.
Which God? The gods of your gods of men there, men who don't even regard any other gods but their own selves? grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by soccerlite: 9:53pm On May 19
PrimadonnaO:

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Because you didn't reduce your offering

So when did they finish? When you reduce your offering

Sister God perform miracles not magic
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On May 19
osuofia2:
■ Pentecostal churches are the greatest threat against Christianity . They should stop making God look like transactional being
That you think these delusions are limited to pentecostal churches is your own particular delusion. The religion of Christianity as a whole is comprised of over 47,000 different delusions called denominations every one of which pretends to be in line with Scripture but is not. undecided
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Wisebliss1(m): 9:56pm On May 19
Wahala for who dem dey decieve
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by rspy: 10:02pm On May 19
incogni2o:
Nothing Faith cannot do.

Even Herbalists know.

How much more a true child of God.

May God increase our Faith

mumu
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Coolgent(m): 10:26pm On May 19
Pastor want to start collecting rice from the gullibles
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by AlanSugar(m): 10:30pm On May 19
Stupid people. The only thing they know is lies and tithe. Where is Jesus and his cane mbok?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Okarakwu: 10:32pm On May 19
Anakogheri
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Agugbadin: 11:18pm On May 19
adams123:
People still d go Church with all these evidences from pastors? Islam is the only way to salvation

If you are not a Christian you not permitted to make contribution to this topic .

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Salt06(m): 11:18pm On May 19
Reality3080:

Christianity is gone

You're a Christian and you so trust social media that you could freely .write Christianity is gone on the internet.. welldone
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by bentenny(m): 11:20pm On May 19
😄😄😄

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by bentenny(m): 11:24pm On May 19
That's how a pastor claimed he used an empty tank to drive to a long distance and used it as a testimony not knowing the car had reserve tanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.