Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It (30546 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On May 19
Kukutente23:
Why give it away then? And what happened to the person who got it? Did the rice finish in their house
Him go lie to you say because that one chop am and no return am, the rice finish immediately. grin

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by ceejay80s(m): 6:24pm On May 19
Deceivers,
People too mumu I swear

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On May 19
donbenie:
Moral of the story.. Pay your tithe and hunger will never be your portion.. grin
Tell that gobbledegook to the 100s of millions of impoverished Christian tithers the world over. grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by aariwa(m): 6:24pm On May 19
KOK dealt a big blow to these merchants of religion
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Sapasenator: 6:25pm On May 19
Squirrel1:
Lol. And Christians still attend his church?! Lmao

Even in large numbers. I will rather go play draughts than attend such brainwashing events.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kukutente23: 6:25pm On May 19
seunmsg:
Lmaooo! Same way Adeboye drove from Ibadan to Lagos without petrol in his car. This is how these scumbags deceive gullible people. They collect their money and give them false hope backed by lamba like this in return.

Anyway, if you no get sense, them to use am for you. The small people wey get sense go dey use the head of the majority wey no get sense.
You're right. That's how one man said he built Lagos. And he'll build Nigeria too. Now his urchins are in suffering with audio wage increase while he is using their head

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by donbenie(m): 6:26pm On May 19
OmoAladura32:
God at work
Yeah..
The god of stvpidity and d.imwitted, gullible 1dio.ts..
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by jimmynauty: 6:26pm On May 19
abel damina effect affecting tithe

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by MysteryofLight: 6:26pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
Liars and Scam artists! undecided

When a man has evidence, it is not at the mercy of one who argues.”
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Agugbadin: 6:26pm On May 19
Hmmmmm
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by 89green: 6:26pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
Liars and Scam artists! undecided

grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by MysteryofLight: 6:26pm On May 19
donbenie:
Yeah..
The god of stvpidity and d.imwitted, gullible 1dio.ts..

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Johel(m): 6:27pm On May 19

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On May 19
MysteryofLight:
■ When a man has evidence, it is not at the mercy of one who argues.”
Go mental health asylum, you go find numerous there who equally had evidence but nothing to show for it. This man here lied to you yet you claim it is evidence. Continue! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by PotatoSalad(m): 6:28pm On May 19
MysteryofLight:

Lmao. Dem don use this one finish

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Wakolord(m): 6:28pm On May 19
The psychological madness that these people are intertwining in the Brains of man, to bid them to their self gain is alarming, no relevant talk on uplifting the mind to nation building an human resources growth.

Islam was designed to get worriors to fight for free to aid a man's taste to expand himself to the horizon.

While Christianity is designed to keep you in a state of mind where things would be taking from you but you will not do anything about it so you can be successfully robbed.

8 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by TrainPark: 6:29pm On May 19
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Golan007: 6:30pm On May 19
akinszz:
Lamba!

grin
You still call Obi name for here again.

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by donbenie(m): 6:31pm On May 19
MysteryofLight:

Evidence..
Who we go ask?
The one that claimed he drove to Lagos with a litre of fuel?

4 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Dagger111(m): 6:31pm On May 19
DJ YK Mule. Lamba of life. grin

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Diligence: 6:32pm On May 19
One's personal testimonies are incontrovertible!

In fact, when you argue, you become absolutely stupid, as in, on what foundation is your crassly stupid argument?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Solitechworld(m): 6:33pm On May 19
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/our-rice-kept-increasing-after-we-gave-tithe-from-it-pastor-enenche/

If tithes were to be eradicated, the number of pastors in Africa will be drastically reduced...

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by emperor4love(m): 6:33pm On May 19
And some doctor,lawyers and bankers in her church will believe this

4 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On May 19
Diligence:
One's personal testimonies are incontrovertible! In fact, when you argue, you become absolutely stupid, as in, on what foundation is your crassly stupid argument?
Tell that to the many occupants of mental health asylums world over. grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by caleboxylic: 6:36pm On May 19
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/our-rice-kept-increasing-after-we-gave-tithe-from-it-pastor-enenche/

Just imagine. So, you are trying to deceive the gullible ones into paying tithe. My friend, preach salvation and leave tithing alone. God is not hungry.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by seanery: 6:36pm On May 19
Dwm don start again.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by CaptainFM1: 6:36pm On May 19
YelloweWest:

The vast majority of the world is religious.

The ones that decided to go Godless nolonger know their gender!

God doesn't have a religion.

7 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by blackmantis: 6:37pm On May 19
Same man who claimed a lady who gave a testimony of Bsc in Law was lying is now wanting us to believe that a bag of rice refused to finish after he gave 10% of it as tithe.

Question I want to know is, Has the rice finally finished?

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by PUNANI01: 6:37pm On May 19
I can relate! Those attacking this man of God should take am easy ooh!
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On May 19
caleboxylic:
■ Just imagine. So, you are trying to deceive the gullible ones into paying tithe. My friend, preach salvation and leave tithing alone. God is not hungry.
So even after this deception which should pretty much blow the scam wide open on him being a deceiver and nothing more, you would sit back to listen to the same man lie to you about God and salvation? Wetin dey do una abeg! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by SocialJustice: 6:38pm On May 19
Beautifulday:
Make una take am easy abeg 🤲
Country Hard, pastor gats put effort.

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by iramure(m): 6:38pm On May 19
Almighty God, if truly you exist and hate sins, please send your wrought against belly-called nonsense-preaching and deceitful/fake messengers who are destroying your image in this world. Very many of them are in Nigeria. We plead you act as fast as possible because they have destroyed a lot of saints and led them astray.
Thank you lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.