Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,738 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row (22882 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is The First Manager To Win UCL, Europa & Conference League / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / TECNO Celebrates Her Partner, Mancity For Winning The EPL In Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by AImiron: 3:36pm On May 20
Arsenal fans na my new victims here ooo..una tears too sweet.. mfs drop some more ..eni shorire

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by AImiron: 3:37pm On May 20
Kukutente23:

Stat ko. Analysis ni

He was already established. That's the fact not any dumb stat.
he was established in your family's backyard, oponu better go read your books . Last response I hope you enjoyed it while it last.

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Immunity1555: 3:41pm On May 20
TheDemola:
Fraudiola
Congratulations to him. But let him do it without spending big again.

KEEP QUIET IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SPENDING. CAN YOU COMPARED HOW MUCH THAT YOUR CLUB HAD SPENT FOR FIVE YEARS TO MAN CITY WITHOUT PRODUCING RESULTS?

3 Likes

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Kukutente23: 3:43pm On May 20
AImiron:
he was established in your family's backyard, oponu better go read your books . Last response I hope you enjoyed it while it last.
Lol. It pain you ba

Nothing you can do about it. De Bruyne was already established in Man city first eleven before Guardiola arrived
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by ndu99(m): 3:44pm On May 20
AImiron:

Source: Man City website
With man city present squad any D level coach with definately repeat what pep did.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Immunity1555: 3:54pm On May 20
samwheel:

But hope you're aware 80% of the players he bought were unknown.

He made them stars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Chidolalar: 3:55pm On May 20
yomi531:
15 years in management and he has spent over 1.5 billion on transfers. Will I be wrong to say he buys his success? Would he have achieved all these with Athletico in Spain, Dortmund in Germany or Spurs in england A certain Sir Alex did his with a small Aberdeen. The Greatest still remains Ferguson. Yeah yeah.....
So why haven't Chelsea who have spent over 1b pounds plus under two years won if it's by spending money?
How many league and trophies man UTD who has spent more than city since when pep took over won compared to city if it's by spending money?
Why did overrated klopp win only one covid 19 title in 9 years after spending 1b pounds plus if it's by spending money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by AImiron: 3:57pm On May 20
ndu99:
With man city present squad any D level coach with definately repeat what pep did.
another mumu spotted, if na so easy why Madrid Comot em, why dem no beat any big4 this season except united. Always quick to downplay Pep's effort as if na the team grow out of nowhere... No dey put your mouth for football matters your IQ is really low

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Chidolalar: 3:57pm On May 20
AbuTwins:

Over a Billion!
Then why are they not winning trophies and breaking records like city after spending over a billion pounds if it's by spending money on players?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by yomi531(m): 3:58pm On May 20
Jafar1:

The way some of you comment here makes me wonder if you guys actually passes through school..

1. Ya'll said pep buy success, but in actual sense, Man utd and Chelsea have more net spending than Man city since the arrival of Guardiola, and even with those spending, they couldn't even challenge for the title talk more of emerging champion.

2. Ya'll said he only sign established players... LOL! most of the players Pep signed were not even known when they were playing for their previous club (Exception of De bruyne and Halaand, and grealish too). Most of them are considered world class players now only because they play under Pep. Arsenal fans are insulting Gabriel and Zinchenko now because they are not in form, but they were playing very well under Guardiola and Arsenal rushed to pay for them not knowing that Pep is a great contributor to their success..
When we talk of signing already made names, real madrid and Psg are even guilty of that, with the likes of Bellingham and the arriving Mbappe, Psg Signed Messi, Neymar, Mbappe and others, yet nothing to show for it..I wonder why you don't label them as success buyers.

3. Y'all asking him to go prove himself in a lower team.. This is even the funniest.
This is like asking a Microsoft software engineer to go and work in computer village or Banex plaza just to prove he is a great engineer.. You use this as a criteria to qualify a great coach, yet you refer to Fergie as the GOAT? Common man?
The fact that he is always wanted by big teams shows that he is the greatest. I'm even sure you'll give thanks to your God the day he is announced as yr team's new coach.
Mind you, Guardiola has never, I repeat never ever receive a sack threat by any team he has coached in the past, talk more of getting sacked, he always leave on his own..

4. You all said he doesn't groom players, hope you know the cole palmer that chelsea is regarding as it's current best player was groomed by pep?
Was Phil Foden groomed by pep or not?
What about Lewis?
The thing is, he has eyes to see the potentials in players and also know how to bring the best in them..
That's the reason why almost all the players he sign always turn out good and you all say he signed an established player? That established player has been playing for years, why didn't your team signed him?

Like it or not, Pep is a great coach, you don't need a prophet, fortuneteller or a soothsayer to tell you that. And before he retire, he will achieve atleast 3X more than what any other coach has achieved before.

Y'all just pained he doesn't coach your team.

From a neutral football fan..
Stories..... How much is his net spending as a football manager in just 15 years. Wenger with over 20-30 years in management never spent that much. I keep using Play station Analysis. If u as a board man in a PS 2 game shop keeps using a team u powered (99) all thru, and only allow me use Everton and other smaller clubs to play against u, it only means u no too sabi play. PEPs teams he has managed(the 3 of them) were the best teams in town b4 he took over. Thats what we have all been saying. U dare not stand against barca in those days and expect to get a result. U go collect . pep or no pep. In fact, other managers won after Pep with Barca. Una say he conquered Germany. I laugh. So winning league in Germany with Bayern don turn big deal because, na Pep do am now? U guys said he made City start winning and I just shake my head. City wey been don dey knack people woto work b4 he came? E be like say Oil money is a joke to u guys. Hes a very good coach no doubt but, let's see what he does with a moderate team. We aren't saying he should win the league with smaller teams. Let just see if he can finish in top 4 with a team like Villa or Leicester. Or win the league with Lyon in France. Or better still, avoid relegation with Burnley and co😅😅
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by AImiron: 3:58pm On May 20
Immunity1555:

Those mumu go run if you show em facts, I intentionally didn't want to do that...but make dem choke on this one...dem say na money pep dey use win league, awon oponu . Even SAF outspent Pep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Chidolalar: 3:59pm On May 20
AbuTwins:

No Pain and Jealousy here!
No pain and jealousy and yet u discredit them for something man UTD, Chelsea and Liverpool has been doing over d past years with no tangible results. Continue deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by AImiron: 4:01pm On May 20
Pain at the Emirates, North London Losers 🤣🤣
Make una thank Pep for Arterta, shey una don ever see any of SAf students before. That old man left with the manual na why utd been struggling since he retired

If no be Pep there won't be Arterta y'all dvmb mfs ungrateful basssstards

Pep makes players and coach, ain't that phenomenal

Abi Arterta was a start coach too before Pep, Ori Iya yin to gbale

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Immunity1555: 4:04pm On May 20
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Jafar1: 4:12pm On May 20
yomi531:
Stories..... How much is his net spending as a football manager in just 15 years. Wenger with over 20-30 years in management never spent that much. I keep using Play station Analysis. If u as a board man in a PS 2 game shop keeps using a team u powered (99) all thru, and only allow me use Everton and other smaller clubs to play against u, it only means u no too sabi play. PEPs teams he has managed(the 3 of them) were the best teams in town b4 he took over. Thats what we have all been saying. U dare not stand against barca in those days and expect to get a result. U go collect . pep or no pep. In fact, other managers won after Pep with Barca. Una say he conquered Germany. I laugh. So winning league in Germany with Bayern don turn big deal because, na Pep do am now? U guys said he made City start winning and I just shake my head. City wey been don dey knack people woto work b4 he came? E be like say Oil money is a joke to u guys. Hes a very good coach no doubt but, let's see what he does with a moderate team. We aren't saying he should win the league with smaller teams. Let just see if he can finish in top 4 with a team like Villa or Leicester. Or win the league with Lyon in France. Or better still, avoid relegation with Burnley and co😅😅

Man city were the best before pep took over?
Wow!
He turned that barca team into world power incase u don't know.
And Barca kept winning after he left only because he left the players he trained behind, and the same will happen with man city when he leave, unless they later sell the players he will leave behind.
Now that those barca players he left behind are no longer there, what's Barca playing?
I'll leave u to ur opinion!

Like they say "never underestimate the power of stvpid people in large number"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Ferrous(m): 4:13pm On May 20
My current girlfriend was born in 2004, when Arsenal last won the EPL title cool

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by ndu99(m): 4:16pm On May 20
AImiron:
another mumu spotted, if na so easy why Madrid Comot em, why dem no beat any big4 this season except united. Always quick to downplay Pep's effort as if na the team grow out of nowhere... No dey put your mouth for football matters your IQ is really low
ogar your cyber bulling will not work with me.

How am i downplaying peps effort when he has the most expensive squad?

bro, any average coach will atleast win a trophy with a squad consist of debryne, halland, b. Silver, rodri, foden, kyle walker, etc.

I bet he will never win any trophy with man u, chelsea,tottenham, except he spends big.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Lamasta(m): 4:19pm On May 20
Devaro:

Try what Klopp did then I will rate you the best in the world.
What did Klopp do pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Chidolalar: 4:34pm On May 20
ndu99:

bro, any average coach will atleast win a trophy with a squad consist of debryne, halland, b. Silver, rodri, foden, kyle walker, etc.

I bet he will never win any trophy with man u, chelsea,tottenham, except he spends big.
Then why is man UTD not winning and breaking records like city after spending more than city since when pep took over if it's by spending?
Why is Chelsea not winning and breaking records like man city after spending 1billion pounds+ under one and d half years if it's by spending?
Why did kloop win only one covid 19 title in 9 years after spending massively too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by adeniyi65(m): 4:48pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Guardiolor is not that good

He only knows the secrets to wining epl

The secrete is that don't give a fuckkk about other big clubs like Chelsea, Tottenham, arsenal, man u and Liverpool

Just go ahead and pick your maximum 6 points home and away from every other small small clubs

That is the secret people don't understand
Tell that to Arteta and 10 hang. They are in need of it grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by frog12: 5:01pm On May 20
can someone tell me how MC overtake arsenal ?

arsenal did not lose any of their last games
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Jokerman(m): 5:23pm On May 20
AImiron:
your football knowledge don dey shrink o, abi you no think before you type ni... Pep is the only coach in history of football to win 2 trebles, that's said I can understand 2 UCL better than Pep cos na Manure united we use carry two useless club and fan base, even Chelsea finished ahead of una, una don finish. You go suffer in the FA Cup finals as usual.

Erik haggard go surprise una
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by yomi531(m): 6:02pm On May 20
Jafar1:

Man city were the best before pep took over?
Wow!
He turned that barca team into world power incase u don't know.
And Barca kept winning after he left only because he left the players he trained behind, and the same will happen with man city when he leave, unless they later sell the players he will leave behind.
Now that those barca players he left behind are no longer there, what's Barca playing?
I'll leave u to ur opinion!

Like they say "never underestimate the power of stvpid people in large number"

Made Barca a world power my black Ass. Barca that were champions of Cl in 2006 or which Barca? Even my little bro will win with prime Messi and iniesta. When argument no favor Ap*s like u, u resort to insults. Thunder tumble u der
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by AImiron: 6:05pm On May 20
Jokerman:

Erik haggard go surprise una
Manyoo too small, I'm unbothered
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by AImiron: 6:08pm On May 20
ndu99:

in your dreams my kid stay off my mention

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by AImiron: 6:12pm On May 20
yomi531:
Made Barca a world power my black Ass. Barca that were champions of Cl in 2006 or which Barca? Even my little bro will win with prime Messi and iniesta. When argument no favor Ap*s like u, u resort to insults. Thunder tumble u der
it's obvious you started watching football recently if you don't know Pep made Barcelona... Y'all kids are so annoying na why I dey swear for una papa be this, use Google before displaying ur ignorance on a public forum.

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by theredaddy: 6:24pm On May 20
AImiron:
Can you define "Spectacular"? Few years from now una go dey yarn say Doku was a star where he was came from, shey you don ever hear that name before he join City. Messi made Gvardiol popular more when he use am shine in the world cup, I bet he was already a star too.

Y'all just getting dvmber, it's ok to lose and cry, just cry in peace

I said football enthusiast, emphasis on "Football enthusiast ... stop you using yourself to judge, i have a friend that will tell you players into 2nd league across countries, that you don't know haaland b4 city does not mean everybody no know am

Even as you no get sense and nobody know you ...if chelsea sign you today you don become star .. coach or no coach

Guardiola did not build bryune, haaland or dokku, ... they are ready made the team you play for will decide your popularity,

Nothing i said means Guardiola is not good, ko fii arabale
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by AImiron: 6:27pm On May 20
theredaddy:

I said football enthusiast, emphasis on "Football enthusiast ... stop you using yourself to judge, i have a friend that will tell you players into 2nd league across countries, that you don't know haaland b4 city does not mean everybody no know am

Even as you no get sense and nobody know you ...if chelsea sign you today you don become star .. coach or no coach

Guardiola did not build bryune, haaland or dokku, ... they are ready made the team you play for will decide your popularity,

Nothing i said means Guardiola is not good, ko fii arabale
I only emphasize on the word "spectacular" now you don type epistle. You didn't communicate just another gibberish by spineless loser just like your miserable father, nah Ogun go kee you and that your imaginary friend plus your papa join. I love your tears BTW, donate more oloribu 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by theredaddy: 6:28pm On May 20
CheapHomes1:

who is my Chelsea? when did me and you discuss that I have a chelsea? if money "facilitates" trophies, why then did chelsea and bayern not win any trophy? is finishing 6th and finishing 3rd the same thing as winning trophy?

where did you get your figures that chelsea team squad is worth less than manchester city?

lets even assume your figures are true. 933 minus 925 is 8. is it because of 8m pounds difference that guardiola used to dominate english league compared to chelsea?

for how long did chelsea have the most expensive squad and under which coach?

.Do you even think before you talk, If you consider the numbers of trophy chelsea and bayern has collected you won't be talking thrash .. everyday no be xmas dey think before you talk

Man city has most exprnsive squad in england that is enough justification, check when chelsea was top spender tew
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by yomi531(m): 6:33pm On May 20
AImiron:
it's obvious you started watching football recently if you don't know Pep made Barcelona... Y'all kids are so annoying na why I dey swear for una papa be this, use Google before displaying ur ignorance on a public forum.
I watched Maradona, jean Pierre Papin , Jari litnamen, Van basten ,Schilaci, Hagi. Even Guardiola as a player. See Gen z dey follow me argue ball. If me and u siddon gist about ball, u go scale fence port . I kid u not smallee
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by theredaddy: 6:34pm On May 20
AImiron:
I only emphasize on the word "spectacular" now you don type epistle. You didn't communicate just another gibberish by spineless loser just like your miserable father, nah Ogun go kee you and that your imaginary friend plus your papa join. I love your tears BTW, donate more oloribu 🤣🤣🤣

ok
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 6:34pm On May 20
PapaBornboy:

Less expensive teams like real madrid? Real madrid doesn't spend big money too right? Ancelotti has won only six league titles in his career, guardiola that left Spain in 2012 still has won more Spain leagues than him. Guardiola won a treble both at Barcelona and Manchester city. He has done 100 points in England that is the best league in the world. He has never finished under 3rd in any league in his career unlike ancelotti. He has won a sextuple only bayern is the other club that has done it. When he reaches ancelotti's age he would have won more ucls than him.
Going to academy is foden not from their academy, is palmer who even scored in two finals before he left to Chelsea not from their academy, is Rico lewis not from their academy, is Oscar Bobb that scored against Newcastle and in champions league not from their academy so what are you even saying. undecided
I m saying he's not the goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Moment Chelsea Were Crowned Europa League Champions / Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) / Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.