Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row (22869 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is The First Manager To Win UCL, Europa & Conference League / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / TECNO Celebrates Her Partner, Mancity For Winning The EPL In Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by franugo(m): 7:26pm On May 20
Namaster:
Guardiola is an INCREDIBLE manager!

How he manages to MOTIVATE his players year after year of winning should be studied in business schools. Most managers would have lost their players to the complacency of constant success. Especially last year when they won 3 titles.

But not Pep. He keeps them HUNGRY. It's remarkable.

Another great thing about Guardiola is how he kept his team of star players COHESIVE. Under a lesser manager, the team would have FRACTURED with each star player doing their own thing. Case in point is PSG.

But not Guardiola. He made them a TEAM.

In fact, the man deserves a Knighthood for his contributions to English Football.

Sir Pep Guardiola. grin

It's probably because the players know that no one is bigger than pep in City, if they screw up,he will bench them and heaven will not fall. When psg coaches benched mbappe then, the mumu chairman go call dey simp like simba

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by CheapHomes1: 7:29pm On May 20
theredaddy:

.Do you even think before you talk, If you consider the numbers of trophy chelsea and bayern has collected you won't be talking thrash .. everyday no be xmas dey think before you talk

Man city has most exprnsive squad in england that is enough justification, check when chelsea was top spender tew

but since you are not talking trash and you think before you talk, I dont see anywhere in your post that you managed to answer any of the questions I asked you.

who is my Chelsea? when did me and you discuss that I have a chelsea? if money "facilitates" trophies, why then did chelsea and bayern not win any trophy? is finishing 6th and finishing 3rd the same thing as winning trophy?

where did you get your figures that chelsea team squad is worth less than manchester city?

lets even assume your figures are true. 933 minus 925 is 8. is it because of 8m pounds difference that guardiola used to dominate english league compared to chelsea?

for how long did chelsea have the most expensive squad and under which coach?

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by WhizdomXX(m): 7:54pm On May 20
[quote author=CheapHomes1 post=130045927]

Huddersfield Town (1924-1926), Arsenal (1933-1935), Liverpool (1982-1984) and Manchester United (1999-2001 & 2007-2009)[/quote
Thank u
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by ndu99(m): 8:20pm On May 20
AImiron:
in your dreams my kid stay off my mention
everton had their point reduced but man city with over 115 charges were aquitted. Corruption of the highest other. Bro they will never get they respect.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by ndu99(m): 8:26pm On May 20
Chidolalar:

Then why is man UTD not winning and breaking records like city after spending more than city since when pep took over if it's by spending?
Why is Chelsea not winning and breaking records like man city after spending 1billion pounds+ under one and d half years if it's by spending?
Why did kloop win only one covid 19 title in 9 years after spending massively too?
go settle your financial breach dawg.

Pep is doing what any average coach would do... He has a perfect squad.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 9:20pm On May 20
tuzle:
u call Chelsea a major rival. All this jokers that just started watching football. U exempted Liverpool but put Chelsea. If Chelsea win epl for the next 10years they won't reach the number of epl Liverpool have won.
OGA Liverpool has 1 EPL while man u has 13...stop disgracing urself this is a public forum
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 9:25pm On May 20
Padipadi:

Do I look like a fan of EPL?
Make ya Pep groom players o. Tell him no money for signing players next season
how many players did he sign last season apart from doku and geovetic from Chelsea or so..una go just open mouth wah
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 9:27pm On May 20
Pep loves competition when he discovered Liverpool could nolonger compete he had to give asenal a Coach and gave them good players too so that they could compete with him
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:31pm On May 20
AImiron:
I remember before Pep come to EPL dem say he go struggle say EPL no be farmers league, fast forward to today, he turned the league in to farmers league, a shitty and lousy league, mediocrity nothing but PR

In another twist Pep got so bored of winning, he gave arsenal his assistant and sold em few players to create some form of competition, yet he win again.

I have no interest in 5peat but if una lose guard again he go win am..

Pep is the 🐐 of all coaches. I'm glad SAf is alive to witness the greatness of his noisy neighbors

As for una assnal fans una be learners, in burnaboy's voice. I told em. Y'all gonna cry all summer and try and lose again next season. Una be title pretenders...

PS: Assnal fans una know what to do with em bucket 🤣🤣🤣

Well said. I was arguing with them back then say the man good, but them no gree. Now dem no fit talk again. Farmers league loading @Epl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:35pm On May 20
TheDemola:
Fraudiola
Congratulations to him. But let him do it without spending big again.
Ignorance is a disease. Check if city is the highest spender
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 9:56pm On May 20
osazsky:
how many players did he sign last season apart from doku and geovetic from Chelsea or so..una go just open mouth wah
We don't just open mouth waaa, we talk sense to ya skull!
* Josko Gvardiol €90m
* Matteo Kovacic €29m
* Jeremy Doku €60m
* Matheus Nunes €63m
Total = €242m. For only one season id 2023/2024.
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/all-completed-manchester-city-transfers-2023-24-listed/blt00deac88bbbd7095
And to say that's ge waste money a lot, he has spent over €2bn on players and most aren't top performers. Iberibe genius!
See more here: https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/pep-guardiola-goat-coaches#130055928

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 10:02pm On May 20
Jahwinaboy:
Ignorance is a disease. Check if city is the highest spender
They are among if not too 2 soenders. Such spending is too much for a coach you rate so high. This 2023/2024 season, he spent a lot. Only Chelsea spent worst. See below & see that without money, ya Fraudiola is nothing. That's why he no carry spoon or cup for 2016 season.

* Josko Gvardiol €90m
* Matteo Kovacic €29m
* Jeremy Doku €60m
* Matheus Nunes €63m
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/all-completed-manchester-city-transfers-2023-24-listed/blt00deac88bbbd7095
And to say that's ge waste money a lot, he has spent over €2bn on players and most aren't top performers. Iberibe genius!
See more here: https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/pep-guardiola-goat-coaches#130055928
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Numerouno94(m): 10:03pm On May 20
Padipadi:

You v no joy!
Someone still has a better history than ya Pep and he's well travelled. He's Don Carlo Ancelotti. He has trashed ya Pep severally with less expensive teams.
Meanwhile, had it been that Pep was so good at grooming players, he would v been more respected. All Pep now do is to splash the cash on established players. He's killing Manchester City academy. Them go sack coaches tire when he leaves. Look at Cole Palmer, isn't he better than Jeremy Doku? He sold Palmer to Chelsea as if he's not a good judge of talent.

Palmer better that Doku? Re u for real?

BTW, tell me the number of established stars Pep brought to Etihad pls.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 10:03pm On May 20
Jahwinaboy:
Well said. I was arguing with them back then say the man good, but them no gree. Now dem no fit talk again. Farmers league loading @Epl
Pep dwell on spendings alone.

* Josko Gvardiol €90m
* Matteo Kovacic €29m
* Jeremy Doku €60m
* Matheus Nunes €63m
Total = €242m. For only one season in 2023/2024.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Numerouno94(m): 10:06pm On May 20
Jokerman:

Yes...Fergie won 4 in 5, should have been 5 in a row, if not because of Shearer's Blackburn Rovers, and he did in 3ce in a row, at 3 different times

Then it's safe to say that EPL is a farmers league.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Chidolalar: 10:15pm On May 20
ndu99:
go settle your financial breach dawg.

Pep is doing what any average coach would do... He has a perfect squad.
Then why is man UTD not winning and breaking records like city after spending more than city since when pep took over if it's by spending?
Why is Chelsea not winning and breaking records like man city after spending 1billion pounds+ under one and d half years if it's by spending?
Why did kloop win only one covid 19 title in 9 years after spending massively too?
If u can't answer what I asked you then stop talking shit
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On May 20
Padipadi:

We don't just open mouth waaa, we talk sense to ya skull!
* Josko Gvardiol €90m
* Matteo Kovacic €29m
* Jeremy Doku €60m
* Matheus Nunes €63m
stop saying rubbish...Chelsea and man u has spent more than city since pep arrived...Chelsea stands at 1.2b..city 1b
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 10:22pm On May 20
Even Everton dey spend

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 10:22pm On May 20
Numerouno94:

Palmer better that Doku? Re u for real?

BTW, tell me the number of established stars Pep brought to Etihad pls.
No let me spoil ya mood o!
All you Fraudiola protege nor dey learn?
Isn't Palmer better than ya Dokubo it Tokunbo car? The stats of them this season alone made Doku a secondary school. See here
Palmer had 52 apps, 22 goals, 12 assists. Only Haaland bettered Palmer in goals and assist in Manchester Shitty! Imagine if Pep wasn't blind, he wouldn't v sold Palmer.
Doku had 29 apps, 3 goals, 8 assists. So pls go n learn how to analyze. When we say Pep get flaws, we get reasons. Read more below:

Pep bought these players in the recently concluded 2023/2024 season to win just EPL. If he wan win CL, wetin he go buy?
* Josko Gvardiol €90m
* Matteo Kovacic €29m
* Jeremy Doku €60m
* Matheus Nunes €63m
Total = €242m. For only one season o!
Meaning he would v suffered more if he not buy them.
And to say that's he waste money a lot, he has spent over €2bn on players and most aren't top performers. An iberibe genius he is.
https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/pep-guardiola-goat-coaches
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 10:25pm On May 20
osazsky:
stop saying rubbish...Chelsea and man u has spent more than city since oep arrived...Chelsea stands at 1.6b..city 1.1b
You chop shît ni abi your processor is slow?
We aren't here to tell you who waste money pass. It's to tell you ya Fraudiola achieved 80% of his success on spending big. The stats are there. See below

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 10:26pm On May 20
Padipadi:

No let me spoil ya mood o!
All you Fraudiola protege nor dey learn?
Isn't Palmer better than ya Dokubo it Tokunbo car? The stats of them this season alone made Doku a secondary school. See here
Palmer had 52 apps, 22 goals, 12 assists. Only Haaland bettered Palmer in goals and assist in Manchester Shitty! Imagine if Pep wasn't blind, he wouldn't v sold Palmer.
Doku had 29 apps, 3 goals, 8 assists. So pls go n learn how to analyze. When we say Pep get flaws, we get reasons. Read more below:

Pep bought these players in the recently concluded 2023/2024 season to win just EPL. If he wan win CL, wetin he go buy?
* Josko Gvardiol €90m
* Matteo Kovacic €29m
* Jeremy Doku €60m
* Matheus Nunes €63m
Total = €242m. For only one season o!
Meaning he would v suffered more if he not buy them.
And to say that's he waste money a lot, he has spent over €2bn on players and most aren't top performers. An iberibe genius he is.
pep loves competition when he discovered Liverpool could no longer compete he gave asenal a coach,gave them Jesus and zichenko gave Chelsea sterling and palmer so that they could challenge him then he went for an upgrade that's wats makes d epl interesting now..unlike before where average coaches refused to sell good players to their challengers
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by tuzle(m): 10:27pm On May 20
osazsky:
OGA Liverpool has 1 EPL while man u has 13...stop disgracing urself this is a public forum
u guys that just started watching football yesterday. I specifically mentioned Chelsea and not Manu. But go and check and u will see that the teams with the highest number of epl trophies are Manu and Liverpool. Because the name was changed to epl doesn't change the fact that Liverpool won a lot before then. Madrid won their first 5 champion league when the name wasnt called champions league.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On May 20
Padipadi:

You chop shît ni abi your processor is slow?
We aren't here to tell you who waste money pass. It's to tell you ya Fraudiola achieved 80% of his success on spending big. The stats are there. See below

I don't get u..ok he is d highest spender how much has other coaches saved for their clubs how much has man u and Chelsea saved since 2016..it's not our fault u keep buying wat u don't need..provided the thropies are coming we are making profit
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 10:30pm On May 20
osazsky:
pep loves competition when he discovered Liverpool could no longer compete he gave asenal a coach,gave them Jesus and zichenko gave Chelsea sterling and palmer so that they could challenge him then he went for an upgrade that's wats makes d epl interesting now..unlike before where average coaches refused to sell good players to their challengers
😂 Abeg did he dash Madrid too coach? No wonder he's not super in UCL. You're a learner. He should win sextuplet in England o. So that he can be deified!
Fraudiola Academy kid.

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On May 20
Padipadi:

😂 Abeg did he dash Madrid too coach? No wonder he's not super in UCL. You're a learner. He should win sextuplet in England o. So that he can be deified!
Fraudiola Academy kid.

pep is d greatest coach in England..no one cares sack him can't say same for anceloti
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 10:34pm On May 20
osazsky:

I don't get u..ok he is d highest spender how much has other coaches saved for their clubs how much has man u and Chelsea saved since 2016.
We are sating he's among the wasteful spenders. Here's a thread that detailed his wasteful career so he's not that special.
osazsky:

it's not our fault u keep buying wat u don't need..provided the thropies are coming we are making profit
Who sabi you among Manchester Shitty board? 😂
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 10:34pm On May 20
osazsky:
pep is d greatest coach in England..no one cares sack him can't say same for anceloti
He's a fraud
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 10:39pm On May 20
tuzle:
u guys that just started watching football yesterday. I specifically mentioned Chelsea and not Manu. But go and check and u will see that the teams with the highest number of epl trophies are Manu and Liverpool. Because the name was changed to epl doesn't change the fact that Liverpool won a lot before then. Madrid won their first 5 champion league when the name wasnt called champions league.
u are still using d word epl..I want u to correct urself..when was the epl formed...that's were u are wrong

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On May 20
League thropy and epl..for better understanding

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:59pm On May 20
Padipadi:

They are among if not too 2 soenders. Such spending is too much for a coach you rate so high. This 2023/2024 season, he spent a lot. Only Chelsea spent worst. See below & see that without money, ya Fraudiola is nothing. That's why he no carry spoon or cup for 2016 season.

* Josko Gvardiol €90m
* Matteo Kovacic €29m
* Jeremy Doku €60m
* Matheus Nunes €63m
I am glad u ended up contradicting yourself and showing your hate for Pep. Stay away from Sniper. My takeaway. Your Chelsea spent more than city. Your lost Enzo Fernandez was bought for €121m. Bad belle. Face front. Spend and carry your own league. Bye
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by TonyBby: 4:19am On May 21
DaddyYankee:
Where are those If West ham beat City gang, if Suprs beat City and If Fulham beat City
Dey don shush their mouth!!

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Jokerman(m): 4:53am On May 21
Numerouno94:

Then it's safe to say that EPL is a farmers league.

Yes, and Pep has put the nail on the coffin too... 😎..

Pep is the new master...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra / Atletico Madrid Unveils Thomas Lemar, New Signing (Photos) / Sanchez's Farewell Message To Man Utd As He Departs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.