Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row (22896 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is The First Manager To Win UCL, Europa & Conference League / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / TECNO Celebrates Her Partner, Mancity For Winning The EPL In Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 6:21am On May 21
Padipadi:

He's a fraud
More tears! cry cry cry! Keep crying
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 6:22am On May 21
Padipadi:

You chop shît ni abi your processor is slow?
We aren't here to tell you who waste money pass. It's to tell you ya Fraudiola achieved 80% of his success on spending big. The stats are there. See below

https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/pep-guardiola-goat-coaches
More tears! cry cry cry! Keep crying. I can see someone is so pained, you are so bitter! grin grin
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 6:23am On May 21
Padipadi:

No let me spoil ya mood o!
All you Fraudiola protege nor dey learn?
Isn't Palmer better than ya Dokubo it Tokunbo car? The stats of them this season alone made Doku a secondary school. See here
Palmer had 52 apps, 22 goals, 12 assists. Only Haaland bettered Palmer in goals and assist in Manchester Shitty! Imagine if Pep wasn't blind, he wouldn't v sold Palmer.
Doku had 29 apps, 3 goals, 8 assists. So pls go n learn how to analyze. When we say Pep get flaws, we get reasons. Read more below:

Pep bought these players in the recently concluded 2023/2024 season to win just EPL. If he wan win CL, wetin he go buy?
* Josko Gvardiol €90m
* Matteo Kovacic €29m
* Jeremy Doku €60m
* Matheus Nunes €63m
Total = €242m. For only one season o!
Meaning he would v suffered more if he not buy them.
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/all-completed-manchester-city-transfers-2023-24-listed/blt00deac88bbbd7095
And to say that's he waste money a lot, he has spent over €2bn on players and most aren't top performers. An iberibe genius he is.
https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/pep-guardiola-goat-coaches
Keep crying! Cry cry cry cry cry more
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 6:24am On May 21
ndu99:
go settle your financial breach dawg.

Pep is doing what any average coach would do... He has a perfect squad.
Keep crying
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 6:26am On May 21
Padipadi:

Pep dwell on spendings alone.

* Josko Gvardiol €90m
* Matteo Kovacic €29m
* Jeremy Doku €60m
* Matheus Nunes €63m
Total = €242m. For only one season in 2023/2024.
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/all-completed-manchester-city-transfers-2023-24-listed/blt00deac88bbbd7095
And to say that's ge waste money a lot, he has spent over €2bn on players and most aren't top performers. Iberibe genius!
See more here: https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/pep-guardiola-goat-coaches#130055928
You are so pained and bitter. More of those tears please

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by mentored: 9:01am On May 21
BeauBragnar11:

This City team finished 4th the season before he took over (with an aging squad)...He did a massive overhaul/rebuild.

Don't be foolish 🙏🙏

If you are so convinced about his skills as a manager, YOU WILL NOT STOOP LOW TO INSULT OTHER PEOPLE!

Like I said, he should take over a struggling team and make them champions like KLOPP DID, LIKE ALONSO JUST DID IN Germany!

HE should go to Lille or Monaco in France - NOT PSG that have all the money

Very simple
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by mentored: 9:05am On May 21
Chidolalar:

D same overated klopp that won 1 covid 19 title in 9 years after spending massively.
D same Mourinho that couldn't win ucl with a star studded Madrid.
Then why is man UTD not winning like man city after spending more than city with all their money?
Why is Chelsea not winning anything after spending 1b pounds plus under two seasons if it's by spending money?
Why has psg not won d ucl after spending massively since d Qatar takeover since 2012 if it's by spending money.
Why did Bayern Leverkusen win d bundesliga title unbeaten ahead of Bayern who have spent far far more than them if it's by spending money?
U pple will just be talking out of pain and jealousy instead of facts and logic.
Pep is d greatest coach ever whether any body likes it or not.

Nobody hates your coach, I acknowledge that he is good.

But he should do it like Mourinho did in Porto with unknown guys!

Klopp made us know the Salah of Today

The Firmino

The Mane

The Arnold

Mourinho gave us the DECO and the rest

Alonso just gave us BONIFACE, revived the rejected Arsenal Captain and the rest!

All these guys built their team with little known guys and few additions

Tell me who your guy gave us apart from Forden?

He used some country's budget and built a team with the ojoro FFP still trailing them!
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by mentored: 9:10am On May 21
AImiron:
I wonder why SAf didn't help Burnley or Nothingham Forest

E just be like make you talk say make a software engineer, go dey work in computer village to proof he is that good

Y'all kids think with una anus

Life gets levels, Rich and Poor..

Football managers get ranking there are some coaches that are Elite, average and mediocre.

You don't just wake up and become an Elite coach, that will happen after years of tears, blood and sacrifices....that's what y'all dindinrin failed to understand, unlike Messi that was blessed by nature, Pep had to make his own fortune and succeeded, now the success dey choke ppl like you who I doubt are even successful in real life...

You suppose tell someone working in Shell to quit and go work at NNPC gas station odeh!!!

You also had to abuse other people who you do not know because you felt like!

Your point and abuses are well noted!
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by mentored: 9:13am On May 21
Angelfrost:

In the Bible, there is a verse that states:

"Deep calleth unto Deep"

A great coach will always be attractive to top clubs... It's the consequence of being great at what you do.

Would Pep have gone to those clubs if they didn't tirelessly pursue and seek his signature?!!

Would they have sought him if he didn't possess that quality needed?!!

Would Mourinho leave a top job like Madrid, PSG, Bayern, or even Barcelona to coach Leeds, Ipswich, or Genoa, just to prove a Coaching point?!!

Did Pep start coaching this well from top and ready-made clubs?!!

Now that Arteta has made a huge mark with Arsenal, would he leave them to coach Brighton, Sunderland or Coventry when Barcelona, Inter, or PSG are offering him ten times more?!!

Please, learn to put your ducks in a row when arguing issues.

Whether small or big clubs, if you are great at coaching, you are great at coaching.

Pep has paid his dues from bottom to the current top! He is a Legend!

Your point is well noted!

That you did not rain insults is enough encouragement to read through!
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by tuzle(m): 9:36am On May 21
osazsky:
u are still using d word epl..I want u to correct urself..when was the epl formed...that's were u are wrong
a change of name doesn't make it a change of competition. Liverpool has sha won 19 English league trophy. Whatever the name now is doesn't matter.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by tuzle(m): 9:37am On May 21
mentored:

The Firmino

The Mane

The Arnold

Alonso just gave us BONIFACE, revived the rejected Arsenal Captain and the rest!

He used some country's budget and built a team with the ojoro FFP still trailing them!

xhaka wasn't doing bad at arsenal and he wasn't rejected. He left by himself. If he was at arsenal, he would still be a starter
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by tuzle(m): 9:38am On May 21
Chidolalar:

D same overated klopp that won 1 covid 19 title in 9 years after spending massively.
D same Mourinho that couldn't win ucl with a star studded Madrid.
Then why is man UTD not winning like man city after spending more than city with all their money?
Why is Chelsea not winning anything after spending 1b pounds plus under two seasons if it's by spending money?
Why has psg not won d ucl after spending massively since d Qatar takeover since 2012 if it's by spending money.
Why did Bayern Leverkusen win d bundesliga title unbeaten ahead of Bayern who have spent far far more than them if it's by spending money?
U pple will just be talking out of pain and jealousy instead of facts and logic.
Pep is d greatest coach ever whether any body likes it or not.
I don't agree about him being the greatest. I would rate ancelloti ahead of him especially if he wins the champions league again
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 11:33am On May 21
osazsky:
pep is d greatest coach in England..no one cares sack him can't say same for anceloti
You dey whine?
Don Carlo decently edge out ya Fraudiola
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 1:03pm On May 21
DaddyYankee:
More tears! cry cry cry! Keep crying
Fraudiola is a fraud.
DaddyYankee:
More tears! cry cry cry! Keep crying. I can see someone is so pained, you are so bitter! grin grin
Pain mba.
DaddyYankee:
Keep crying! Cry cry cry cry cry more
It's Almiron the slowpoke aka Almoron that's crying. Guess you're one of his monikers or just an almajiri Pessi Academy boy.
DaddyYankee:
You are so pained and bitter. More of those tears please
Sharap!
When truth's staring at ya face here; https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/opinion-pep-guardiola-not-goat#130066481
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 1:03pm On May 21
Jahwinaboy:
I am glad u ended up contradicting yourself and showing your hate for Pep. Stay away from Sniper. My takeaway. Your Chelsea spent more than city. Your lost Enzo Fernandez was bought for €121m. Bad belle. Face front. Spend and carry your own league. Bye
Leave Chelsea alone. We ll x-ray their mishaps soon. But this is about Fraudiola.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 1:17pm On May 21
Padipadi:
Fraudiola is a fraud.
Pain mba.

It's Almiron the slowpoke aka Almoron that's crying. Guess you're one of his monikers or just an almajiri Pessi Academy boy.

Sharap!
When truth's staring at ya face here; https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/opinion-pep-guardiola-not-goat#130066481
More tears! Cry cry cry more. You will cry all your life. Pep never start with you and your generation! He will keep achieving while you keep crying all your life grin

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 1:18pm On May 21
Padipadi:

Leave Chelsea alone. We ll x-ray their mishaps soon. But this is about Fraudiola.
More tears
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 1:19pm On May 21
Padipadi:

I say cry! I say cry! Cry cry cry cry! If you stop crying dem no born your mama well! grin
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 1:21pm On May 21
DaddyYankee:
I v more tears
Sorry eh!
DaddyYankee:
More tears! I ll Cry cry cry more. I will cry all my life. Pep never start with me and my generation! He will keep achieving while I keep crying all your life grin
Sorry eh
DaddyYankee:
I dey cry! I say cry! Cry cry cry cry! If I stop crying dem no born my mama well! grin
I pity ya mom. See her toros 👇 below! 😂

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 1:23pm On May 21
Padipadi:

Sorry eh!

Sorry eh
Cry cry cry cry cry more! Dem no born your father well if you stop crying!
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 1:24pm On May 21
Padipadi:

Sorry eh!

Sorry eh

My mama toto dey smell. My mama na ashawo. See her toros 👇 below! 😂
Continue tell us more! grin
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 1:27pm On May 21
DaddyYankee:
Continue tell us more about my mom! grin
I just showed you her punna.
DaddyYankee:
I ll cry cry cry cry cry more! Dem no born my father well if I stop crying!
True.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by DaddyYankee: 1:30pm On May 21
Padipadi:

I just showed you her punna.

Na ashawo business my mother dey do
Tell us more grin
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by BeauBragnar11: 2:06pm On May 21
mentored:

If you are so convinced about his skills as a manager, YOU WILL NOT STOOP LOW TO INSULT OTHER PEOPLE!

Like I said, he should take over a struggling team and make them champions like KLOPP DID, LIKE ALONSO JUST DID IN Germany!

HE should go to Lille or Monaco in France - NOT PSG that have all the money

Very simple

I wasn't wrong when I assumed you were foolish!!

Why didn't Ronaldo play for Burnley to prove he's one of the greats??
Why didn't Messi play for Celta Vigo?

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Chidolalar: 3:21pm On May 21
mentored:

The Firmino

The Mane

The Arnold

Lol Salah mane firmino were well known before kloop signed them.
Kloop is way way overated. 1 covid 19 title in 9 years after 1b pounds plus spent. Lol
He didn't take them from d academy.
D players pep has brought from d academy from Barca to city is more than kloop and Mourinho. So what d shit are u saying?
U want me to agree that kloop made them but u don't want to agree pep built and assembled those players with his tactical and man management skill to maintain and instill them as champions. U must be joking.
U still haven't answered my question.
Why can't man UTD and Chelsea win and break records like city after spending more than city if it's by spending?prove yourself right by Answering d question.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 5:39pm On May 21
tuzle:
a change of name doesn't make it a change of competition. Liverpool has sha won 19 English league trophy. Whatever the name now is doesn't matter.
it's not only a change of name the cups are diff also check my previous post ...so don't use the world epl..that's y I wanted u to correct urself
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by tuzle(m): 6:04pm On May 21
osazsky:
it's not only a change of name the cups are diff also check my previous post ...so don't use the world epl..that's y I wanted u to correct urself
how many champions league does Madrid have? The first 5 weren't called champion league, but they still count it as their win.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by osazsky(m): 6:40pm On May 21
tuzle:
how many champions league does Madrid have? The first 5 weren't called champion league, but they still count it as their win.
u are still confusing urself..even pundits on BBC and sports station don't say Liverpool has 19 epl rather league throphy
The epl throphy attracts more money compared to the league throphy via TV rights then there was no TV rights..only those who are not vast in football will say Madrid has won
So so and so numbers of ucl..u have to correct urself especially when arguing in public..Liverpool and liechester has 1 EPL each man u has 13
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:35pm On May 21
Padipadi:

grin Na the same thing. LEAVE PEP make him rest. The guy na icon, legend and special. ✌
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 9:26pm On May 21
Jahwinaboy:
grin Na the same thing. LEAVE PEP make him rest. The guy na icon, legend and special. ✌
Sharap. He has many flops
https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/opinion-pep-guardiola-not-goat#up
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by mentored: 7:32am On May 22
BeauBragnar11:

I wasn't wrong when I assumed you were foolish!!

Why didn't Ronaldo play for Burnley to prove he's one of the greats??
Why didn't Messi play for Celta Vigo?

I totally understand your frustration. I sympathize with you.
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by mentored: 7:35am On May 22
Chidolalar:

Lol Salah mane firmino were well known before kloop signed them.
Kloop is way way overated. 1 covid 19 title in 9 years after 1b pounds plus spent. Lol
He didn't take them from d academy.
D players pep has brought from d academy from Barca to city is more than kloop and Mourinho. So what d shit are u saying?
U want me to agree that kloop made them but u don't want to agree pep built and assembled those players with his tactical and man management skill to maintain and instill them as champions. U must be joking.
U still haven't answered my question.
Why can't man UTD and Chelsea win and break records like city after spending more than city if it's by spending?prove yourself right by Answering d question.

I answer cultured lads.

You know the well mannered ones, yeah!

Unfortunately, you do not fall into that category, so you can proceed with the foul words. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today / BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.