Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly (9366 Views)

How Do Rev. Sisters Cure Konji?? / Do Rev. Sisters Masturbate? / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by SIRTee15: 5:40pm On May 20
ednut1:
no evidence Jesus existed. The Roman who were in charge of where he lived have no records of him. It is foolishness to believe God sent his son here to save the world. Meanwhile sin and immorality has increased 100 folds since then.

So why did Tacitus a Roman senator and historian (who's well known for checking his facts and sources) wrote about Jesus confirming he was crucified by pontus Pilate.

Regarding death of son of God, why do U think
something prophesied by the previous prophets is a lie.
U mean to tell me old prophets- not one, not two kept hallucinating about a suffering Messiah?

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by ednut1(m): 5:54pm On May 20
SIRTee15:

So why did Tacitus a Roman senator and historian (who's well known for checking his facts and sources) wrote about Jesus confirming he was crucified by pontus Pilate.

Regarding death of son of God, why do U think
something prophesied by the previous prophets is a lie.
U mean to tell me old prophets- not one, not two kept hallucinating about a suffering Messiah?
tacitus was not alive when jesus allegedly died . Rest
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by haphizz57(m): 6:19pm On May 20
Are u whinning Jesus?
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by DrTee1(m): 6:31pm On May 20
Gerrard59:

I love your response. More of this on Nairaland and other Internetsphere in Nigeria, please.

Thank you Gerrard59.

I have seen a lot come and go on this website since 2006...

Thank you for your kind words.
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by centpado(m): 6:41pm On May 20
Maybe the faith you profess is in man and not in God…. Nobody is perfect, only God is
Just thinking what’s the meaning of the horror of my life, it’s better you don’t put much of your thoughts in it
ChizzyBuna:
I'm born and raised core catholic!!

I have fought and defended my church but the horror of my life was the day I accidentally caught a rev fr having sex with one of our teacher rev. Sister in 2007.

I still remember seeing it and feeling so confused, my whole word, belief and faith crumbling

Till today, I haven't recovered from that
My whole faith shattered by that experience
But in all I learnt that human being is not perfect. ONLY GOD IS PERFECT

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Tallesty1(m): 7:07pm On May 20
Naughtysex:
I know this as far back as 1997at Bodija Ibadan then
Christianity and Islam are the major mental slavery to keep humanity in unseen chains.
I hate Christianity walahi.

I wish they would take back their religion and Education and allow us to worship earth gods, carved images, trees, mountains etc and continue killing twins and sacrificing human beings to our gods in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Mrincredy(m): 8:55pm On May 20
He will arrest you this night.
ednut1:
no evidence Jesus existed. The Roman who were in charge of where he lived have no records of him. It is foolishness to believe God sent his son here to save the world. Meanwhile sin and immorality has increased 100 folds since then.
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by candygist: 9:12pm On May 20
How is this conversation going to make Nigeria great ?
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by lululovesblue(f): 9:22pm On May 20
Not even a fan of religion, but I respect religious people. Your type of religious people is very very funny. You've built your whole world, faith and belief on one of your reverend fathers and not the God you believe in, that's why your faith was so easily shaken. You're not doing yourself any favors. Your reverend father is a human being with human urges. Isn't the idea of resisting sin resisting your body's inclinations? You think your reverend father is above sin? I'm actually sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Anunakeeh: 9:28pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

I have fought and defended my church but the horror of my life was the day I accidentally caught a rev fr having sex with one of our teacher rev. Sister in 2007.

I still remember seeing it and feeling so confused, my whole word, belief and faith crumbling

Welcome to the double standard worldgrin
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Anunakeeh: 9:38pm On May 20
Kevineleven:
Is it possible for a man not to have sex through out his life time? How do they cope with sex tension or konji? at some point he is going to succumb to the tension and when it happens he is going to do any of the things listed below:
1: Masturbate
2: Travel far and visit an olosho house
3: Sleep secretly with a sex starved rev sister .
4: Visit a secret girlfriend
5: If he is not doing any of the things listed above , then he is most likely a homosexual or castrated.

Gbamsolutely.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by bullabong(m): 9:42pm On May 20
RomanGreen:

You're mad. Your faith crumbled coz you saw two adults indulging themselves? You're a clown. Know God for and by yourself, stop seeing God through the behavior of others you clown
which useless God with useless servants?

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by SIRTee15: 10:01pm On May 20
ednut1:
tacitus was not alive when jesus allegedly died . Rest

Your reasoning is very bizarre, for someone educated.

Everything we know about Alexander the great is based on writings in the 1st century AD by likes of Plutarch and Quintus Rufus- more than 300 yrs after his death.

The main source for Emperor Nero is this same Tacitus and Suetonius who both wrote about him more than 50 yrs after his death. Yet we trust their information as genuine.

Everything we know about the Jews outside of the bible was written in late 1st century AD by Josephus 30-250 yrs after the said events.

Much of what we know about Genghis khan and his conquest is based on Chinese historical records in the 14th century, more than 300 yrs after his death.

I told U Tacitus cross check his source and he's not known to give into rumours. He's known to have access to official Roman documents and his 2 books are considered reliable by modern scholars.

Its obvious U guys don't research anything. U just hold on to spurious claim and begin to regurgitate it up and down.
Its a waste of time educating u guys. But I will appreciate if U stop poking your nose into Christian affairs( since U very ignorant about it). In that way, I will rest from u just as U advised.

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:18pm On May 20
bullabong:
which useless God with useless servants?
Guy calm down
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by illicit(m): 10:39pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

Tho we never saw any sign of used condom while sweeping the rev. Father's lodge
I doubt any of them will be dumb and careless to throw condom outside.

But we did see a rumpled drug casing for a drug called misoprostol.
Misoprostol is used to create abortion in women that are still 2-3 weeks pregnant.

It must be difficult for both rev. Sisters and priest. Konji na bastard

And Catholic church is against abortion o
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by caye(m): 10:43pm On May 20
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, It is said that Isaac Newton Lived his ENTIRE life as a Virgin. sad

Even the likes of John the Baptist, Elijah, etc Lived and died WITHOUT having Sex.

If your Life is so dedicated to a Particular cause, you won't reason Ladies and Sex. Many European Inventors were like that. smiley

Many of those oyinbos of the 16th century, don't let them fool you, they were gays.

Homosexualities is mzungu culture.

Don't believe me? Research Leonardo Da Vinci: gay as hell.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by DonroxyII: 5:33pm On May 24
ChizzyBuna:

Two People Fvcking is a normal Thing .. It's a Human Thing ... We Are Human Not Spirits...

Anyone trying to be celibate for life has denied themselves a part of biological process in their Body-Systems & it comes with biological consequences as times goes on ...

Forget Doctrines, Human Cheat Doctrines .. It is a Human Thing ....

Two People fvcked no mean catholic are Evils... Two Catholics just determined to be Human after they have lied to themselves over many years calling themselves Papa & Sister ... Forget Sheee dey happen abeg cheesy
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Marvyx(m): 10:00pm On May 24
Goldensword:

Now let me tell you this incase you don't know, no law stop Catholic priest's from having sex, unless individual decision, the law only forbid them from having legal family, reasons been that the family members tends to start dragging church properties after the deaths of the father who's a priest, there were a time in history even pope used to have family.

Wait.... what Are you being real or you're joking? I've never heard about this before.
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Fortruth: 3:31am On May 25
Christianity and Islam in Black Africa- another case study....but both aided in the (MENTAL) colonization and enslavement of the world's once most religious people.....

Dayum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Few Hours To Her Weeding She Had Sex With Her Husband's Driver / My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. / Dating A Female Bodybuilder Or Girls With Big Muscles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.